New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper XI: More Expansions, More Salt!

Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    hmm. I might just try and force Ark with physical, now that you mention this - it'll probably be easier than trying to upgrade my magical Holy options to the required level (actually have a few, because DeNA apparently tried to make Holy/Water Summons a Thing at some point) and I won't need to make new abilities.. just have Beatrix Seiken Shock its face off, maybe go ahead and grab the new Knight Ruby ability too (Great Form, just released - 5-hit Holy/Earth and grants a small damage shield to the user.)

Sync duplicate is at least worth a couple free hones? So.. if you've pulled it 3 times now it's fully honed, so that's.. a thing.
    Assuming you're referencing Beatrix's hero ability and not her SSB, for physical clears you don't want to break savage mode. He takes more damage during savage which is how physical teams manage to do damage. So no AASB/OSB attacks (tried it, it will fail if you break savage).

If I didn't already have the sync to rank 5, I wouldn't mind quite as much. Only need 1 8* water ball with the artifact.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    Assuming you're referencing Beatrix's hero ability and not her SSB, for physical clears you don't want to break savage mode. He takes more damage during savage which is how physical teams manage to do damage. So no AASB/OSB attacks (tried it, it will fail if you break savage).
    Hmm. Interesting. So hit-count and chases/ability doubles from USB favored over Awakenings, unless you can reliably control your damage to not break cap while Awakened.. but doing the whole thing with Ark at 150% damage output has got to be pretty nasty too, and it's not like it's a particularly forgiving healing job normally.. hmm. Well. Nothing to do but to do it and see how it goes, I suppose. I do know I don't have anything for Holy Magic that could break cap, so it'd be looking at Beatrix to handle that anyways or see if Magicite attacks can do it.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

How good is your Tactics team? You can use Ramza CSB/Shout, TGCid USB, Agrias USB, Marach USB, Elarra/Aerith, and a LOT of Assault Sabers and do a physical clear of Ark. Aside from Ramza's CSB I believe most of that is in the Lends shop too. Pain in the ... but that's how I got my clear on him.
    I...actually mentioned that I could probably do the Dreambreaker on Tactics. It's one of my strongest Realm teams:
    THUNDER GOD: SSB, BSB, OSB, AOSB, THUNDER GOD WAKE, LMR 1/2, plus THUNDER GOD HERO ABILITY
    Ramza: Hail of Stones, Tailwind, Cheer SSB, Shout, Shout 2.0 (aka BSB2), BSB1, USB1, USB2, Knight Wake, plus LMR1/2
    Ovelia:No Wake, but it has both BSBs, Realm ProShellga, plus Medica USB (no Last Stand)
    Genocide Kid:Nurse, BSB, USB, Knight Wake
    Agrias: Cleansing Strike and Holy Knight's Charge, BSB, USB, Knight Wake.

So basically, four out of five of the main team have Wakes. (So does Rapha, BTW.) THUNDER GOD WAKE comes with THUNDER GOD MIGHT and Crit 100%, while Genocide Kid's Wake comes with QC1 for all front line, which is insanely good. Agrias' Chaser inflicts Imperil Holy on every second hit. Ramza provides 0.07s Boostga buff.

The issue is the Realm Chain, or any chain whatsoever. As I said, I could field up Spoony Bard for both CSB and Divine Dirge while dropping someone (most likely Ramza?), but it's insanely easy for me to break Savage Mode. The issue with Ark is the damage it deals to me, not the damage I can deal it, since FuSoYa can get to the 9999 cap rather easily. I'll see if I can do something with Aerith, though - I recently got her Medica Wake, and with that and her LM2 I can get heal + temp HP with every cast, alongside Last Stand (plus I can fire her USB for additional Last Stand).

Oh, and speaking of the THUNDER GOD...remember how I had issues clearing Lakshmi? Sic'ced Orlandeau on her, three consecutive sub-30 clears, with one almost a sub-20. That Hero Ability is just insane...
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    I...actually mentioned that I could probably do the Dreambreaker on Tactics. It's one of my strongest Realm teams:
    THUNDER GOD: SSB, BSB, OSB, AOSB, THUNDER GOD WAKE, LMR 1/2, plus THUNDER GOD HERO ABILITY
    Ramza: Hail of Stones, Tailwind, Cheer SSB, Shout, Shout 2.0 (aka BSB2), BSB1, USB1, USB2, Knight Wake, plus LMR1/2
    Ovelia:No Wake, but it has both BSBs, Realm ProShellga, plus Medica USB (no Last Stand)
    Genocide Kid:Nurse, BSB, USB, Knight Wake
    Agrias: Cleansing Strike and Holy Knight's Charge, BSB, USB, Knight Wake.

So basically, four out of five of the main team have Wakes. (So does Rapha, BTW.) THUNDER GOD WAKE comes with THUNDER GOD MIGHT and Crit 100%, while Genocide Kid's Wake comes with QC1 for all front line, which is insanely good. Agrias' Chaser inflicts Imperil Holy on every second hit. Ramza provides 0.07s Boostga buff.

The issue is the Realm Chain, or any chain whatsoever. As I said, I could field up Spoony Bard for both CSB and Divine Dirge while dropping someone (most likely Ramza?), but it's insanely easy for me to break Savage Mode. The issue with Ark is the damage it deals to me, not the damage I can deal it, since FuSoYa can get to the 9999 cap rather easily. I'll see if I can do something with Aerith, though - I recently got her Medica Wake, and with that and her LM2 I can get heal + temp HP with every cast, alongside Last Stand (plus I can fire her USB for additional Last Stand).

Oh, and speaking of the THUNDER GOD...remember how I had issues clearing Lakshmi? Sic'ced Orlandeau on her, three consecutive sub-30 clears, with one almost a sub-20. That Hero Ability is just insane...
    For magicites, you should have an option for a 99 hit holy chain as an RW option. Not the best but perfectly serviceable For Dreambreaker you should have the Realm chain RW.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Steam Profile

5. - Top - End - #155
    Firbolg in the Playground

Oh durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I can't believe I forgot Meltdown, Voltech, and Tritoch/Valigarmadon are amazing, off-element AASB damage contributed to many of my 5* clears.
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

6. - Top - End - #156
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Aside from Imperil Shadow (which is mostly needing more II stuff) Dreams have finally been stomped.

I got Ovelia's awakening, but it seems like FFT offense is a bigger need.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

So did a bit of a push against some of the 5* magicites with a level 80/99 Historia crystal and it seemed to work well. Managed to master Lakshmi, Ark, Behemoth King and Mateus all at sub 30 (though I think each one was like 29 something heh).

Basic strat that seems to be working is to keep Rosa using wrath and her group heal/regenga. Tyro uses his godwall and then wratj/entrusts to get either offensive SBs going and later feeding more SB to Rosa if she needs it to group heal. Im not finding single target healing as being too effective even with curada. Though for Arc I needed to bring in Ovelia for her last stand to get past his huge 99999 aoe. Is this the normal way to be healing these things? It feels very finicky.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    Basic strat that seems to be working is to keep Rosa using wrath and her group heal/regenga. Tyro uses his godwall and then wratj/entrusts to get either offensive SBs going and later feeding more SB to Rosa if she needs it to group heal. Im not finding single target healing as being too effective even with curada. Though for Arc I needed to bring in Ovelia for her last stand to get past his huge 99999 aoe. Is this the normal way to be healing these things? It feels very finicky.
    yeah, more or less. Most of the higher Magicites rarely bother with single-target attacks and so really want spread healing, whether you're repeatedly casting a USB, using an Awaken or Burst that provides a Medica, using chance-to-medica Materias, or just running double healers. For single healer setups you really want either a reliable Medica or a double-cast heal effect. Regenga can stand in for it a little bit too, although it feels like every other attack either Saps or Poisons, which means you're lucky sometimes to get a single tick of regen off (If nobody is going to die from the next attack, sometimes worthwhile to hold the healer's action until after the boss attacks so you can overwrite the Sap/Poison with the regen status.) Repeatable sources of Last Stand are very valuable. Quick-cast effects are also very helpful, so something like Rosa's Medica - Regenga - party Quickcast is nearly ideal; once your DPS characters have their own buffs going feeding her extra bar so she can re-apply the Quickcast is probably Tyro's best DPS contribution.

9. - Top - End - #159

So did a bit of a push against some of the 5* magicites with a level 80/99 Historia crystal and it seemed to work well. Managed to master Lakshmi, Ark, Behemoth King and Mateus all at sub 30 (though I think each one was like 29 something heh).

Yeah, a ton of your healing comes from SBs.

Curada is still useful though, especially on people that either double cast or have a chase effect. Take Porom AASB, for example. Once the AASB is going, fire off Curada, cap someone's HP and give them that extra 2k, moderate chance to double cast, and she chases it with a party heal and "shield" (not sure what this is really called, it's like the extra hp from Curada).

otoh, there are plenty of battles where I don't take Curada at all. Just depends.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Yeah, a ton of your healing comes from SBs.

Curada is still useful though, especially on people that either double cast or have a chase effect. Take Porom AASB, for example. Once the AASB is going, fire off Curada, cap someone's HP and give them that extra 2k, moderate chance to double cast, and she chases it with a party heal and "shield" (not sure what this is really called, it's like the extra hp from Curada).
    HP Stock is what it's officially referred to as. And in that case, since HP stock uses the highest value, Porom's AASB chase would actually overwrite Curada's HP Stock. Same deal with Aerith's AASB.

Still a really nice direct heal (probably the best direct heal spell), but Curada's usefulness has diminished a bit with HP Stock chases on AASBs.
    Last edited by Antonok; 2020-07-28 at 02:16 AM.

Steam Profile

11. - Top - End - #161

HP Stock is what it's officially referred to as. And in that case, since HP stock uses the highest value, Porom's AASB chase would actually overwrite Curada's HP Stock. Same deal with Aerith's AASB.

Still a really nice direct heal (probably the best direct heal spell), but Curada's usefulness has diminished a bit with HP Stock chases on AASBs.
    Ooohhh thanks for the info.

Huh.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah I have slotted in curada particularly when I use Ovelia since she does have her AASB group heal chase. With Tosa it seems more effective spamming Wrath to get back to her AoE heal.

I tried some other 5*s but my teams are weaker. Syldra and Belias just seemed to have too much damage output. Guess I need to look at their AI a bit and figure some stuff out.

In terms of this magicite fest I just got the 11 tickets. In all I’ve pulled Strago and Edge’s awakening and Tidus’ Glint. So not terrible and Edge’s let me use him on both phys water team and mag fire which is nice.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah I have slotted in curada particularly when I use Ovelia since she does have her AASB group heal chase. With Tosa it seems more effective spamming Wrath to get back to her AoE heal.

I tried some other 5*s but my teams are weaker. Syldra and Belias just seemed to have too much damage output. Guess I need to look at their AI a bit and figure some stuff out.

In terms of this magicite fest I just got the 11 tickets. In all I’ve pulled Strago and Edge’s awakening and Tidus’ Glint. So not terrible and Edge’s let me use him on both phys water team and mag fire which is nice.
    Syldra's kind of notorious; even if you can get rid of her Hastes ASAP, she has reduced cast times on her abilities so she's attacking about twice as often as most Magicites. She also has an Ice defense move that is relatively early and somewhat common in her scripts, so if you don't have reliable Imperils or overwhelming damage output to crush through it she'll be removing her own weakness. It's a pretty nasty combination.

Magicite Ticket Report:
    Fujin Wind Awakening, Zidane Thief Awakening, Sephiroth Instant-action Glint (..I may go Lense some stuff for him just based on having this for its burst potential) Edge Ninja Awakening. Plus an actual Mythril draw on the Wind banner, was hoping to tag Cloud's Sync. Wound up with Fujin's Wind-infusion glint. Not bad, especially for single-draw luck.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

Hola all, quick update and a question!

Question first: Can you save up the individual relic draw tickets until you have 10 and do a 10 pull that way? Or can they only be used for single pulls?

Update! So, I was apparently wrong, I have NOT finished the 3* magicites, could have sworn I did, but I still had Water and...whatever one's up top, oh, fire...bleck, not looking forward to that. Anyways, so yeah, decided to put together a team for water magicite to see if I could still put together a proper team.

Ended up going with Rosa, Shelke, Ashe, Shantotto & Rikku.

Rosa: Curada/Faith, her two LM, and Dr. Mog Teachings for RM SB: Benediction
    Shelke: Wrath/Entrust, her two LM & Ace Striker for RM
    Ashe: Vali/Chain Thundaga, Fallen Pride & Queen's Imperiuim for LM & Dalmascan Royalty for RM SB: Emperyean's Edict & Dusk Decree but only used her USB
    Shantotto: Chain Thundaga/Sudden Thunder, her two LM & and Battleforged for RM SB: Frightening Lightning & her AOSB.
    Rikku: Mana's Paean/Spark Offering, her two LM & Mako Might for RM. SB: Hyper Mighty G

Magicite was just lightning magicite with the leader being the one that gives tier 2 water resistance when you use it.

First attempt was a total disaster, I had the right RM's on the wrong people. So I switched them around to the set-up above.
    2nd Attempt: I lost, but it was close(<5%), I was a bit too hesitant at parts, plus I took the RW Chain instead of the RW that gives DEF/Res, and I just didn't know what to expect(that first run was done before the battle even hit 15 seconds)
    3rd Attempt: Success, and I even sub 30'd it, 28:54 to be exact. I can see spots I could have improved upon, but over-all the set-up worked great. I finished the boss off with Shantotto's AOSB. The chain was literally about to run out(could barely see the bar when her AOSB triggered), but I'm pretty positive her AOSB would have beat it anyways.

If I had someone that gives Haste+Mag buff, that would probably be better than Rikku. Heck I probably have someone like that, I just need to go through ALL of my SB's to see what I have, that's going to be a massive chore. I think the Faith was useless, I didn't even use it because I realized once I was in that Faith and Mana's Paean likely doesn't stack, so I probably could have used wrath on Rosa.

But yeah, proud to say I was able to make a good team that could beat it even though I've been gone for over a year!
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2020-07-29 at 01:20 AM.

15. - Top - End - #165

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Hola all, quick update and a question!

Question first: Can you save up the individual relic draw tickets until you have 10 and do a 10 pull that way? Or can they only be used for single pulls?
    Nope, unfortunately. But hey, they're free right :)
    3rd Attempt: Success, and I even sub 30'd it, 28:54 to be exact.
    Grats!

I'm just grinding magia at the moment >.>
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

16. - Top - End - #166

BardGuy

Faith is slightly stronger than Mana's Paean but otherwise redundant (same buff type etc.) Wrath is usually Rosa's go-to.

I am getting closer to 10% Zalera but it's really annoying. Similarly depending on how much this morning delays me (already had to deal with several spam calls) I may finish off the Magicite missions.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ettin in the Playground

Question: If you don't have a chain for a specific element, and are forced to use the RW chain for a magicite battle, do you bother bringing someone who can give DEF/RES boost, or just try to burn the boss down as fast as possible? I apparently do not have a water chain, and I need to beat the 3* fire magicite battle. I've currently decided on the following set-up, but am unsure if it will work or not.

Rosa: Wrath(maybe shellga?)/Curada, Benediction USB
    Shelke: Wrath/Entrust
    Paine: Engulfing Quadstrike/Ice Quadstrike, two USB
    Lulu: Chain Watera/The 4* ice witch ability, an Ice/Water USB and her Water AOSB
    Rikku: Atk Paean/Magic Paean, Hyper Mighty G USB

Magicite will be various Water Magicite.

Should I perhaps switch Wrath out for Shellga for the attacks that don't ignore res? Or just focus on burning this thing down as fast as possible?

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

My strategy for the 3 and 4* magicites was to use the following:
    - Tyro: Sentinel Grimoire for 3*, upgraded to his Divine veil grimoire (from lens shop) for 4*. Also got his LMR item from the lens shop for 2 insta cast turns to start with once I had gotten the SB and Rosa’s (see below). Used Wrath/Entrust to pass SB to DPS and/or Rosa to heal
    - Rosa: White Mage Wonder from the lens shop. This was the first relic I bought there after returning to the game. Basically just used this relic for all my healing in 3 and 4* magicites. Had her use that SB and wrath almost exclusively. Other ability was a single target heal I barely used (curaja->curada).
    - 3 on element DPS with the best SBs I had (usually a combination of USB, AASB or BSBs) Very few chains so that was usually the RW I picked. Started doing the 15 pulls on the element/realm banners to build SBs up. I hadnt played in ages so I had a bunch if mithril saved plus a ton of realm dugeons to get mithril from.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Question: If you don't have a chain for a specific element, and are forced to use the RW chain for a magicite battle, do you bother bringing someone who can give DEF/RES boost, or just try to burn the boss down as fast as possible? I apparently do not have a water chain, and I need to beat the 3* fire magicite battle. I've currently decided on the following set-up, but am unsure if it will work or not.

Rosa: Wrath(maybe shellga?)/Curada, Benediction USB
    Shelke: Wrath/Entrust
    Paine: Engulfing Quadstrike/Ice Quadstrike, two USB
    Lulu: Chain Watera/The 4* ice witch ability, an Ice/Water USB and her Water AOSB
    Rikku: Atk Paean/Magic Paean, Hyper Mighty G USB

Magicite will be various Water Magicite.

Should I perhaps switch Wrath out for Shellga for the attacks that don't ignore res? Or just focus on burning this thing down as fast as possible?
    I can tell you that I've beaten 3-star and 4-star Magicites without an element Chain. The CSB can definitely make things easier, but it isn't particularly necessary if you have other gear to compensate. (Admittedly, for some 4-stars it's definitely going to be more helpful.)

The thing to remember about Liquid Flame is that it isn't an elemental fight in the same sense as other Magicites - it's a strategy fight. Two reasons. First: Instant KO resist will be more valuable to you than Fire Resist, because of its Gravity-type attacks. Second: How you fight it varies from one form to the next. You want to be able to cycle it quickly, which means hitting it with multiple Water abilities in rapid succession - it will change after being hit by three separate attacks, and multi-hit attacks only count as one.

The team you've set up is very nicely defensive. It might actually be overkill. Try it, and it if works, great.

Personally, I would recommend trying to form an all-PHY or all-MAG team, as this will allow you to consolidate your buffs. Rosa with Wrath and USB is an excellent choice, although keep in mind that some of Liquid Flame's attacks are PHY, and will bypass her mBlink. If you want someone with a DEF/RES boost, Rikku is acceptable if not ideal, but consider putting some damaging abilities on her instead - she can use SHP, so maybe some of those. The nice thing about going all-PHY on Liquid Flame is that you have many options - SPB, SHP, NIN, you can easily slot a lot of abilities in.

The thing about Magicite bosses is that trying to run a survival team gets increasingly risky. As they get weaker, there's an increasing likelihood that they'll unload debilitating attacks. In the case of Liquid Flame, it has an assortment. Human Form's worst attack is Blaze, a Gravity-type attack that deals AoE %MaxHP damage; in Weak and Very Weak form, that can get upgraded to Savage Blaze, which deals a massive 50%MaxHP damage and has a chance to Sap. Tornado Form, when Very Weak, has an AoE Firaga that ignores RES and Imperils Fire, and is guaranteed to trigger every other turn if you don't force a form shift. And Hand Form has a Ray with a chance to Paralyze. In other words, you can't afford to let the fight drag on.

Not to mention that your end goal with Magicites is to learn to speed-run them. Sub30 if possible. So you want to get used to the idea of, while not brute-forcing them, going and staying on the offensive where possible.

So, short answer to your question: Not having a chain is not necessarily a bad thing. It's good to bring some DEF and RES boosts, but yes, the best defense is a good offense.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

20. - Top - End - #170

BardGuy

Tyro of course can make things simpler with Godwall, but in lieu

Healers with a Proshell+Hastega Glint+ (ie, Elarra, Lenna)

Last Stand- you pretty much always want if if you can.

Astra- at least for Hades in 4, is useful in nearly all 5s.

I use Stoneskin and the Damage % barriers quite a bit although I've had some luck there.

In general I'm really trying to focus on glints and awakenings.

21. - Top - End - #171

Quote Originally Posted by darkdragoon View Post
    Tyro of course can make things simpler with Godwall, but in lieu

Healers with a Proshell+Hastega Glint+ (ie, Elarra, Lenna)

Last Stand- you pretty much always want if if you can.

Astra- at least for Hades in 4, is useful in nearly all 5s.

I use Stoneskin and the Damage % barriers quite a bit although I've had some luck there.

In general I'm really trying to focus on glints and awakenings.
    Huh. Guess I have a different playstyle.

Astra is great when it's great, and pretty much useless otherwise. I definitely didn't bring it to nearly all 5* magicites.

I don't make much use of Last Stand either.

Or Stoneskin.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

Huh. Guess I have a different playstyle.

Astra is great when it's great, and pretty much useless otherwise. I definitely didn't bring it to nearly all 5* magicites.

I don't make much use of Last Stand either.

Or Stoneskin.
    They're useful (specially last stand) but not required for most 5* fights. 6* has been a different story. Last Stand is almost mandatory it seems. OSB attacks, and near all attacks being piercing.

For my update, still stuck on Ifrit. Someone at DeNA must have been severely traumatized by Ifrit as a kid. I can get past the first 2 phases easily, but that third phase is stupid.

Steam Profile

23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground

So I finally got up to date on all the realm dungeons. Going to start focussing on magicite farming. What guides are people using for 5* magicite decks? I found a couple on reddit but its not clear which is the best and they all dont seem to take into account the fact you get a full set of 5* magicites from the acolyte archives (guess its relatively new).

24. - Top - End - #174

For some reason can't multi-quote...

@Antonok: I dropped Wall against Ramuh, and yeah Last Stand was absolutely mandatory. Didn't use it against Titan as far as I recall.

@Chen: I did a budget guide. Had no interest in farming out copy after copy of those suckers. Here. In fact, I even made one fewer magicites than what's listed in that budget guide.

I made a spreadsheet for it. What I had, what I needed, where it came from.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

For some reason can't multi-quote...

@Antonok: I dropped Wall against Ramuh, and yeah Last Stand was absolutely mandatory. Didn't use it against Titan as far as I recall.

@Chen: I did a budget guide. Had no interest in farming out copy after copy of those suckers. Here. In fact, I even made one fewer magicites than what's listed in that budget guide.

I made a spreadsheet for it. What I had, what I needed, where it came from.
    Thanks for that link! Seems to have a good shopping list at the bottom of that post.

26. - Top - End - #176

Thanks for that link! Seems to have a good shopping list at the bottom of that post.
    Glad to help out!

I encourage you to spreadsheet it out. I’d upload mine but I slowly replaced it over time.

iirc there was 1 Madeen I felt like I didn’t need to make. Beyond that followed that guide to a T
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Huh. I'll let you all come to your own conclusions to this but updates from the JP version:

Multiplayer is being removed. No idea if anything is going to replace it, and if we're just going to lose the rewards completely.

Now, for the entire month of August, the daily free pulls are x10 draws. Same rates and no guarantee.

Steam Profile

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

Huh. I'll let you all come to your own conclusions to this but updates from the JP version:

Multiplayer is being removed. No idea if anything is going to replace it, and if we're just going to lose the rewards completely.

Now, for the entire month of August, the daily free pulls are x10 draws. Same rates and no guarantee.
    Do people actually play the multiplayer, as multiplayer? Seems like it would be a huge background infrastructure needed for something few people use.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

Do people actually play the multiplayer, as multiplayer? Seems like it would be a huge background infrastructure needed for something few people use.
    There were some yeah, and dataminers used it for getting the specifics on Soul Breaks. With the closure of MP, it's going to be a lot harder for them to get info on how new SBs work.

Steam Profile

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

Glad to help out!

I encourage you to spreadsheet it out. I’d upload mine but I slowly replaced it over time.

iirc there was 1 Madeen I felt like I didn’t need to make. Beyond that followed that guide to a T
    Hmm so I've gotten most of the 4* magicites farmed from that guide but I'm not sure what to actually do with them. Like why is there a mandatory King Bomb? He has empower fire 15%, Magic Boon 15 and Health Boon 5, but none of the magicites in the list ask for any of those to be inherited except the empower fire 15% but that's covered in the "electives" list below that.