New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper XI: More Expansions, More Salt!

Well, my set-up definitely worked. Crushed it actually, there wasn't a point in time when I was close to death on any of my heroes. Unfortunately I don't think this set-up has enough firepower to sub 30 it. That or I just need to refine my run more, not sure yet. I'm thinking of trying using the chain RW instead of the wall RW.

Kinda irritated because I used the crystals I needed to get Tyro's Godwall, didn't realize it was an option. I really should have gone through and looked at things a bit more thoroughly ><.

Anyways, guess I'll be making teams for Shadow Dragon and Mist Dragon. Shadow will be easy, I have Ramza's chain, and if I'm not mistaken it's 150? Even if it not, it's still a holy chain. OTH, don't believe I have a dark chain, which sucks, I'll have to brute force it like I did with the fire magicite. Should be fun!

2. - Top - End - #182
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    Huh. I'll let you all come to your own conclusions to this but updates from the JP version:

Multiplayer is being removed. No idea if anything is going to replace it, and if we're just going to lose the rewards completely.

Now, for the entire month of August, the daily free pulls are x10 draws. Same rates and no guarantee.
    Yeah I saw that... I can’t remember the last time I did multiplayer. I dislike it for several reasons.

Cool on the free pulls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    Hmm so I've gotten most of the 4* magicites farmed from that guide but I'm not sure what to actually do with them. Like why is there a mandatory King Bomb? He has empower fire 15%, Magic Boon 15 and Health Boon 5, but none of the magicites in the list ask for any of those to be inherited except the empower fire 15% but that's covered in the "electives" list below that.
    Uhh he might go in the Fire Mag deck. All (almost all?) Mag decks on that guide have a 4*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Well, my set-up definitely worked. Crushed it actually, there wasn't a point in time when I was close to death on any of my heroes. Unfortunately I don't think this set-up has enough firepower to sub 30 it. That or I just need to refine my run more, not sure yet. I'm thinking of trying using the chain RW instead of the wall RW.

Kinda irritated because I used the crystals I needed to get Tyro's Godwall, didn't realize it was an option. I really should have gone through and looked at things a bit more thoroughly ><.

Anyways, guess I'll be making teams for Shadow Dragon and Mist Dragon. Shadow will be easy, I have Ramza's chain, and if I'm not mistaken it's 150? Even if it not, it's still a holy chain. OTH, don't believe I have a dark chain, which sucks, I'll have to brute force it like I did with the fire magicite. Should be fun!
    Grats!
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Uhh he might go in the Fire Mag deck. All (almost all?) Mag decks on that guide have a 4*.
    Hah I was looking at all the inheritance and didnt even notice he was a one of the actual subs. Need to read a bit closer it seems.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

I mean, I can't say my approach is more ideal or efficient, just how things go. That said, it is nice when there is something that is mostly defensive but still ups damage (ie, getting Rem's USB2).

Got the mithril from Azulmagia, did about 15% damage but I don't see much progress beyond that for a while.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ettin in the Playground

Alrighty! I am utterly lost as to how I'm supposed to beat the Shadow Dragon. He keeps killing Rosa with Black Fang(every time it's Rosa). I have Major Instant KO resist, and yet it's landed like 4 freaking times in a row. Super frustrated at the moment, without her I can't keep my guys alive long to survive, and bringing two healers would wipe out my ability to do damage.

Annnnnddd nevermind. I totally forgot that Reraise was a thing. Beat it on my first try once I put Reraise on Rosa. DIdn't sub 30 it, just don't have enough strong Holy SB's, but still, 35 seconds isn't awful!

Just one more 3* magicite fight to go and I can finally attempt 4*s! I'm sure I'll get destroyed in most, but I'm fairly confident in my Wind and Ice teams, both are very, very strong ones.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2020-08-02 at 12:40 PM.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

Alrighty! I am utterly lost as to how I'm supposed to beat the Shadow Dragon. He keeps killing Rosa with Black Fang(every time it's Rosa). I have Major Instant KO resist, and yet it's landed like 4 freaking times in a row. Super frustrated at the moment, without her I can't keep my guys alive long to survive, and bringing two healers would wipe out my ability to do damage.
    Black Fang will always hit. And it will always hit Slot 1. But he will only use it in Phase 1, on his fourth turn. Your choices are therefore to either put somebody expendable in Slot 1, or to force him down to 80% HP remaining - triggering Phase 2 - before his fourth turn. If you can push him down to 80% in four turns, he won't use Black Fang again until Phase 3 (40% HP remaining), at which time it will take him fifteen turns to use it. So if you can quickly take him down to 80%, and then get him to 40%, and then finish that last 40% within 15 turns, he will never use Black Fang.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

7. - Top - End - #187

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Black Fang will always hit. And it will always hit Slot 1. But he will only use it in Phase 1, on his fourth turn. Your choices are therefore to either put somebody expendable in Slot 1, or to force him down to 80% HP remaining - triggering Phase 2 - before his fourth turn. If you can push him down to 80% in four turns, he won't use Black Fang again until Phase 3 (40% HP remaining), at which time it will take him fifteen turns to use it. So if you can quickly take him down to 80%, and then get him to 40%, and then finish that last 40% within 15 turns, he will never use Black Fang.
    Excellent knowledge/advice.

I did the burn-him-down-fast approach. Might need to adjust some abilities/SBs/characters/RM/whatever, but shaving off 20% in 4 turns isn't so bad.

Random question... what does everyone do to farm magia, if anything? I see people on Reddit with crazy high magia. I guess they leave farm it near 24/7 or something. I only do a bit now and then, and have to babysit my phone.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

Random question... what does everyone do to farm magia, if anything? I see people on Reddit with crazy high magia. I guess they leave farm it near 24/7 or something. I only do a bit now and then, and have to babysit my phone.
    Realm Dungeon > IV Realm > Fabul Castle. 1 Stamina stages. They just set up an auto click macro on PC using an emulator. They can farm infinitely this way.

I've been lost to Pokemon Master's the last few days so my FFRK play time consists of doing one 3* magicite a day
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

9. - Top - End - #189

Realm Dungeon > IV Realm > Fabul Castle. 1 Stamina stages. They just set up an auto click macro on PC using an emulator. They can farm infinitely this way.

I've been lost to Pokemon Master's the last few days so my FFRK play time consists of doing one 3* magicite a day
    Some also auto farm the 1 stam multiplayer battles.

But right right, that's what I do. Specifically on my phone though. There's a way to set up this... thing, macro I guess, with a single tap it times 5 taps in the right places at the right times. Problem is it has to reload quite often, and it takes hundreds of taps to make it last any substantial time.

I did attempt to get an android emulator on my laptop. I guess it was successful, even got my account on it, but it was sooooooo laggy I gave up.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

Some also auto farm the 1 stam multiplayer battles.

But right right, that's what I do. Specifically on my phone though. There's a way to set up this... thing, macro I guess, with a single tap it times 5 taps in the right places at the right times. Problem is it has to reload quite often, and it takes hundreds of taps to make it last any substantial time.

I did attempt to get an android emulator on my laptop. I guess it was successful, even got my account on it, but it was sooooooo laggy I gave up.
    I have an emulator on my PC (how I did the 50 magicites on day 1) but I refuse to use the auto program. Heard too many horror stories of them going rogue and selling peoples orbs/crystals or gear

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Steam Profile

11. - Top - End - #191

I have an emulator on my PC (how I did the 50 magicites on day 1) but I refuse to use the auto program. Heard too many horror stories of them going rogue and selling peoples orbs/crystals or gear
    Haha, that reminds me, based on the positioning of my apps where my 5 taps were set, it used to be if the game messed up just right, it'd open Pocket Frogs and start selling my frogs :P
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

So what hero abilities are the key ones to get? I've gotten Rem's because I have her Sync and Awakening and she's an absolute beast with it if those are both running. Other than her though I haven't really spent much on record boards (usually just the first couple of squares for some people to get speed or some HP) and I'm trying to figure out who should go next. I seem to use Tyro on almost all my teams, his says it increases SB generation. Is it equivalent to Wrath in terms of that? I usually use him as an entruster and maybe some added damage would be nice.

13. - Top - End - #193

So what hero abilities are the key ones to get? I've gotten Rem's because I have her Sync and Awakening and she's an absolute beast with it if those are both running. Other than her though I haven't really spent much on record boards (usually just the first couple of squares for some people to get speed or some HP) and I'm trying to figure out who should go next. I seem to use Tyro on almost all my teams, his says it increases SB generation. Is it equivalent to Wrath in terms of that? I usually use him as an entruster and maybe some added damage would be nice.
    With anima lens +s being so rare, I’d say get abilities...

1 which help you beat something you’re struggling with
    2 for a really toon with solid SBs which you have
    3 which add something new

Some HAs are just more of the same. Or just not good. Like... 6 hits v 5 hits. I mean, it might make the difference between winning and losing...

Take Noctis. I’ll prob need it to beat Shiva, plays super well with his Sync, and there aren’t other abilities like it. Sign me up!

But like Bartz? Why? If you have multiple Spellblade I guess. Or really want that extra hit on Wind or Water.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

Woot! Just beat the holy 3* magicite and unlocked the 4*'s. Not sure where to start, but I'm guessing either Wind or Ice as those are by far my strongest teams. Used the 11 pull ticket I got on Dark, and got 3 disco's, but all were "Awaken" soul breaks, no chains :-(.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Woot! Just beat the holy 3* magicite and unlocked the 4*'s. Not sure where to start, but I'm guessing either Wind or Ice as those are by far my strongest teams. Used the 11 pull ticket I got on Dark, and got 3 disco's, but all were "Awaken" soul breaks, no chains :-(.
    Grats on getting to the next tier!

Again, when it comes to most 4-stars, Chains are super helpful, but not mandatory. With the right combination of buffs, you can hit those cap-breaking numbers on an Awakening, easy. And hey, three Awakenings is nothing to sneeze at.

But yeah. Much like with 3-stars, with 4-stars, just work your way around the circle. Start with the ones you can beat consistently, improve your deck, replace 3-star with 4-star options, and move from one to the next. Thankfully, they've improved 4-stars so that instead of random chance drops, you get one of each - that will let you level them up pretty quickly once you can consistently beat them.

4-stars are also a great opportunity to Inherit on those freebie 5-stars. I particularly like Kraken for that, since the Magicite you can get include Blade Ward and Spell Ward, two skills that are pretty helpful in any given deck. (Put both on a Madeen and just use it all the time!)
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

16. - Top - End - #196

Grats!

In the long run, those 3 Awakenings are most certainly better than a Chain.

Hmm... can you use the Elarra Chains? Like as your RW? Maybe that takes beating 4*s or 5*s, dunno.

There are also Chains in the lens shop. Not great, but better than nothing.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

I'd say the ones that add to your team composition.

I only have two Hero Abilities. One is Onion Knight's Onion Wizardry, and the other is the THUNDER GOD HERO ABILITY. Onion's HA is formidable because it provides access to four elements (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth), is Black Magic (so it can be used with his phy!LMR and MCP* Wake), and it's quite strong. Thus, I can use it to provide Onion with a solid attack on Earth, Fire, Water and Wind teams, which maximizes his utility. With Orlandeau, it's because there's a lot of teams with Knights, and this frees up a "slot" regarding the abilities they can use, plus it has a rare element combo (Holy/Dark/Earth) and is a Knight skill, so it works with both his LMR1 and his THUNDER GOD AWAKENING. Both are solid additions to my teams. I plan, as soon as it arrives, to get enough Anima Lenses+ to get Terra's HA, since I already fully dived her. Fire/Wind means she's good for Fire and Wind teams, and also frees up a slot for someone else to use Meltdown.

That said: there are some that could be considered must-haves. Lenna's Tycoon Cure is one, since it's a Medica with Ninja casting. Tyro's Judgment Grimoire is omni-elemental and has a Lifesiphon-esque SB gauge buildup, and it's Support so it works well with his USB3 and Wake. Shadow's Shadow Fang is 5 hits, with the last hit ignoring Defense, but it has perfect accuracy so it never fails. Rem's Siphon Sphere has a Smart Ether 1 effect when used twice, meaning it either recovers your other ability or essentially compensates its uses, so you technically get up to 15 uses if you max it. All of these have effects that are considerably better than your usual "deal X hits of X elements to one creature", even if they have some good effects tacked in. I also heard Rydia's Summoner's Band is great because it's SUM, and therefore has a minimum damage count.
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Troll in the Playground

Grats!

In the long run, those 3 Awakenings are most certainly better than a Chain.

Hmm... can you use the Elarra Chains? Like as your RW? Maybe that takes beating 4*s or 5*s, dunno.

There are also Chains in the lens shop. Not great, but better than nothing.
    I think its the 3* that gets you the chain RW. It's definitely not the 5* (since I have it and haven't beaten those). I'm missing chains on a number of elements and still managed the 4*s pretty easily. I actually have no chain or syncs (but 3 awakens) on my Phys Fire team and it can beat the 5* phys guy (Mateus?).

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    I'd say the ones that add to your team composition.

I only have two Hero Abilities. One is Onion Knight's Onion Wizardry, and the other is the THUNDER GOD HERO ABILITY. Onion's HA is formidable because it provides access to four elements (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth), is Black Magic (so it can be used with his phy!LMR and MCP* Wake), and it's quite strong. Thus, I can use it to provide Onion with a solid attack on Earth, Fire, Water and Wind teams, which maximizes his utility. With Orlandeau, it's because there's a lot of teams with Knights, and this frees up a "slot" regarding the abilities they can use, plus it has a rare element combo (Holy/Dark/Earth) and is a Knight skill, so it works with both his LMR1 and his THUNDER GOD AWAKENING. Both are solid additions to my teams. I plan, as soon as it arrives, to get enough Anima Lenses+ to get Terra's HA, since I already fully dived her. Fire/Wind means she's good for Fire and Wind teams, and also frees up a slot for someone else to use Meltdown.

That said: there are some that could be considered must-haves. Lenna's Tycoon Cure is one, since it's a Medica with Ninja casting. Tyro's Judgment Grimoire is omni-elemental and has a Lifesiphon-esque SB gauge buildup, and it's Support so it works well with his USB3 and Wake. Shadow's Shadow Fang is 5 hits, with the last hit ignoring Defense, but it has perfect accuracy so it never fails. Rem's Siphon Sphere has a Smart Ether 1 effect when used twice, meaning it either recovers your other ability or essentially compensates its uses, so you technically get up to 15 uses if you max it. All of these have effects that are considerably better than your usual "deal X hits of X elements to one creature", even if they have some good effects tacked in. I also heard Rydia's Summoner's Band is great because it's SUM, and therefore has a minimum damage count.
    Was thinking about Onion Knight since I do have him on 3 teams. I guess I'm not in immediate need (or even have enough sapphires for another one anyways) so I'll save for a bit and see how which 5* magicites need help. Good short list to look at though, thanks!
    Last edited by Chen; 2020-08-04 at 09:24 AM.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ettin in the Playground

Quick question: Is it just me, or did they remove the need to "master" a soul break? Like, relics that I know I just pulled since I got back, are already "mastered", and I know I haven't done so, lol. When did it happen, and what prompted them to finally remove that annoyance?

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

Quick question: Is it just me, or did they remove the need to "master" a soul break? Like, relics that I know I just pulled since I got back, are already "mastered", and I know I haven't done so, lol. When did it happen, and what prompted them to finally remove that annoyance?
    Yeah, they changed that a while back. All SBs are now automatically mastered when you pull a new one. They've been taking a lot of feedback the last few updates for stuff like that.

Steam Profile

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

So what are the next good “chase” banners coming up? Im flush with mithril from having finally finished all the realm dungeons since I returned. Im done all the 15 mithril pulls on element and realm banners. From what I can see the realm/elementa banners dont have syncs on them so is it worth doing more pulls on these? Maybe if you’re stuck on a magicite or something?

22. - Top - End - #202

So what are the next good “chase” banners coming up? Im flush with mithril from having finally finished all the realm dungeons since I returned. Im done all the 15 mithril pulls on element and realm banners. From what I can see the realm/elementa banners dont have syncs on them so is it worth doing more pulls on these? Maybe if you’re stuck on a magicite or something?
    I’d pull on all the cheap stuff (15 mythril for a pull, half price, whatever). Then beyond that, pull to fill gaps. The featured banners are great and all, but the second banner per event has 2 guaranteed 5*+s. And there are occasionally random other banners like that.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

The Realm/Elemental banners contain all relics up to a certain cut off point, so they do have Sync's in the pool but the pool of Syncs is low-ish, and there is a large amount of relics mucking up the chances of pulling a sync. The banners do get updated about every 6 months, and we're a month or so away from the next refresh.

And on the topic of banners, got another hit on the Magicite tickets: Rem AASB! Got her Sync from fest, and from what I've been seeing, she rips Diabolos a new one. Now I just need a holy magic csb....

Edit: Oh yeah. New Book missions centered around Cardia dungeons. Up to 4 free tickets. Time to stop ignoring them I guess.
    Last edited by Antonok; 2020-08-05 at 02:18 PM.

Steam Profile

24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground

Managed to master Phoenix and Manticore though neither was particularly clean. Tried Hecatoncheir but just didn't have the damage to push through. Pulled with one of the free tickets on the Wind banner and got Zack's awakening so that should help next time. Hecatoncheir seemed to have pretty low damage output so I think with some extra DPS he should go down ok.

Am a couple of rat tails short of putting my fifth crystal to 65 so I haven't unlocked the next book yet. Guess it'll need to wait until after the Cardia mission reset. Still have one realm/elemental ticket banked that I guess I'll wait to see what I need help with on.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

Managed to master Phoenix and Manticore though neither was particularly clean. Tried Hecatoncheir but just didn't have the damage to push through. Pulled with one of the free tickets on the Wind banner and got Zack's awakening so that should help next time. Hecatoncheir seemed to have pretty low damage output so I think with some extra DPS he should go down ok.
    *ghrk* ...sorry, jerk reaction.

Thing with Heca is, as you said, it has low damage output, but it compensates with its insane speed. By the time it reaches third phase, you get slammed with three things - first, its ATK/DEF Buff, which recharges every two "turns"; second, it generally happens after you get Slowed, so you won't react as fast. Third...noticed I put "turn" in quotes? That's because Heca gets three turns to one of your entire party, and with the ATK/DEF buff, that means Heca's damage output increases. Not just that, it starts using its fixed DMG move more often. Because of ALL of that, unless you have a solid source of on-demand healing AND Instant Cast, beating it gets difficult. Trust me. That jerk reaction is for one reason.
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

Beat up Famfrit; easy clear (I suppose it should be, I have a Sync and at least two physical Lightning-centered Awakenings, one of which is on a Machinist for easy imperiling.) Didn't quite make sub-30, pretty sure almost entirely because I ran out of orbs to make higher-damage abilities; could probably squeeze it out by messing with ability timing and action efficiency a bit more, but there's no real compelling reason to.

Maybe take a run at Hecaton next? Zack Wind Chain and Zidane Thief Awakening for the offensive core there, probably bring in Kelger again for support DPS (Awakening focuses on Earth but boosts/doubles Ninja skills and the entry/chase on his USB is part Wind) and then Lenna and Tyro finishing up with their standard healing/Support package.. will need to see if I've got orbs around to finish brushing up the ability package. (Hmm. Heca's Rage doesn't give him damage reduction - should be relatively easy to keep him out of it once all the buffing and SB activation is done.. ah. Right. His AI script is full of statusy nonsense. Well that should be fun.)
    Last edited by tyckspoon; 2020-08-05 at 10:58 PM.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    *ghrk* ...sorry, jerk reaction.

Thing with Heca is, as you said, it has low damage output, but it compensates with its insane speed. By the time it reaches third phase, you get slammed with three things - first, its ATK/DEF Buff, which recharges every two "turns"; second, it generally happens after you get Slowed, so you won't react as fast. Third...noticed I put "turn" in quotes? That's because Heca gets three turns to one of your entire party, and with the ATK/DEF buff, that means Heca's damage output increases. Not just that, it starts using its fixed DMG move more often. Because of ALL of that, unless you have a solid source of on-demand healing AND Instant Cast, beating it gets difficult. Trust me. That jerk reaction is for one reason.
    Yeah I threw the RM that gives more limit gauge on taking damage to Rosa and I was almost always able to spam her aoe heal since I was taking so many smaller hits rapidly. I hadn't checked the AI so I had the wrong people in slots 2 and 4 and ended up getting blinded which screwed everything up. Will probably try it again after work today.

28. - Top - End - #208

BardGuy

post-update tickets
    XIV- Ysh LMR2, Haurchefaunt USB
    V- Lenna USB1, dupes
    core- dupes, Wedge's hat ( I think it's the LMR)

The upcoming XIII event is considered really strong (and also gives Lightning a HA) but part of that is to deal with its Dreambreaker. Everything else though seems to be YMMV until fest.

even the bonus realm chain ones seem weird- apparently there's only a few relics on there, so you're basically paying 2 and a half pulls for lenses.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Troll in the Playground

So got Famfrit and Madeen down. Kinda struggling with the two. So I have Belias, Typhon, Syldra, Adamantoise, Hecatoncheir, Quetzacoatl, Geogaeno and Deathgaze left. Probably start working on those Wind ones. Looking at my teams only my Holy phys team is lacking any good SBs so I should be able to hammer those out. There any good physical holy banners coming up?

30. - Top - End - #210

BardGuy

Lightning's upcoming ability may well be strong enough on its own* but the banner doesn't help. Unless you get really lucky off-banner, I suppose.

We should get a "premium lucky" featuring Pecil down the line but that's gems only.

*it's holy and lightning, built for her awakenings and sync but it should work with her USBs
    Last edited by darkdragoon; 2020-08-10 at 12:33 PM.