I happened across this campaign setting in a discussion I was in, and thought you all might find it interesting. Introducing, Seraf!

Seraf google doc

I didn't create this setting, and neither have I actually played in it, but it looks interesting. I can and have asked one of the creators, a fellow going by "Toggle", some questions, but I can't speak authoritatively to it. Note that this is the background for the players, and there's apparently a lot more worldbuilding that isn't revealed to them from the start.

But I can give some thoughts about it! I quite like the pantheon. Good gods of evil things is a nice concept, and if they don't have the option of abolishing their profile, they've generally done a pretty good job at making it less harmful. The concept that all outsiders really want to destroy the Prime Material is interesting. I asked how this fits in with other interests the outsiders have — for instance, what would a Celestial do to destroy the Material in a Good way? According to the designer, they might create a cult to get mortals aligned very well with cosmic Good, so that they're more likely to depart the Material for Celestia instead of being reincarnated as a mortal again. A devil might do something similar for cosmic Evil. While neither wants the opposed side to grow in power by getting more souls, this is secondary to the more urgent goal of ending the scourge of Time.

It seems kind of like the gods (besides the Collaborators) and the outsiders look at the Prime Material sort of like the gods do the Snarl in OotS: it's a bizarre, almost indestructible thing that's can kill gods in their own realms, and is concerning enough to get opposed cosmic forces to put aside their enmity in the distant hope that it can be stopped once and for all.