New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Default Have there been any updates to the workometer for the kickstarter rewards?

It seems that the kickstarter page itself hasn't seen any activity in over a year - I am curious if there have been any updates, or if there is a different way or a better way to get in touch with Rich (for example, if someone has an address change - I'm still waiting for a patience package - I don't mind waiting, but it would be nice to not lose track of it completely if I move).

Any information anyone has would be appreciated!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Have there been any updates to the workometer for the kickstarter rewards?

It's only updated when he posts an update. I'd suggest PMing him here on the forum, he's a little more likely to respond I think.

edit- Or you can try on Twitter.
    Last edited by NerdyKris; 2020-07-12 at 08:08 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3

Default Re: Have there been any updates to the workometer for the kickstarter rewards?

Somewhere on the Kickstarter site should be an address change link. It is a known issue, after all.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Here's another important question: does workometer rhyme with thermometer, or is it pronounced work-o-meter?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by littlebum2002 View Post
    Here's another important question: does workometer rhyme with thermometer, or is it pronounced work-o-meter?
    Rhymes with thermometer, IMO.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Yep I'm still waiting, and not for a patience package... :( No responses to DMs on kickstarter either.