Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [OOC] Wildemount: Vengeful Tides [5e]

Iíll have a post up later today. Hope everyone had a good weekend!
    My avatar is by Kari Avalon, aka @evatrice on twitter!
    Current campaigns: Tomb of Annihilation (OOC), Vengeful Tides (OOC), Dangerous Designs (OOC)

2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground

I scalded a hand and my washing machine broke down, but at least it was my left hand and the machine only broke after the laundry was done, so things could have been worse. How was your weekend?

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Welcome back! And yeah, the weekend was quiet but ok.
    "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." - Salvor Hardin

4. - Top - End - #214
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hi all, I hope youíre doing well. For a variety of reasons, my personal life has become very busy and I havenít had time to devote attention to this game.
    That doesnít look like itís going to be changing anytime soon, so rather than stringing you all along, Iím going to step away from the game.
    It has been a pleasure playing with you all, and Iím sorry I couldnít keep it going.

If anyone wants to pick up the title of GM, Iíd be happy to send along my campaign notes.

Thanks again for your time, I appreciate you all sharing your creativity!
    My avatar is by Kari Avalon, aka @evatrice on twitter!
    Current campaigns: Tomb of Annihilation (OOC), Vengeful Tides (OOC), Dangerous Designs (OOC)

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Awww I'm really sad to hear that. This has been a good deal of fun so far and I'd hate to lose my opportunity to play this character. As I just recently lost my longest running game recently as well, I super would appreciate it if anyone did seriously consider taking up the mantle here. (It's certainly the kind of thing that would guarantee a person a spot in the game I plan to run in the near(ish?) future.)

Best wishes Strudel, hope I see you around again sometime. And thanks for running this for us.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Bugbear in the Playground

Thank you for everything, Strudel, it's been fun! I hope everything goes well for you.

I'm currently trying to get a D&D 3.5 level 20 tristalt game off the ground (and if anyone doesn't know what that means, better to stay ignorant), but I like this game. It was my first game on these forums that didn't quickly die an unceremonious death, and I would rather not see it do so now. If no one else is willing, I'll happily attempt to fill in for Strudel, although I can't promise I'll be able to start immediately.

Still, I'll wait to see if anyone else does in fact want to do it. If there are no other takers by the next time you log on, Strudel, those notes would be very helpful!