Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BisectedBrioche's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Some rainly old island
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    I am amused that my half-assed rewording of the rules to fit my half-assed ę friendly Ľ theme made it to two new threads.
    A friendly smile goes a long way indeed.
    Hi, I'm back, I guess. ^_^
    I stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: The Witness

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by BisectedBrioche View Post
    A friendly smile goes a long way indeed.
    The more you know.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    So a group of people who I hung out in pre-Covid times didn't listen to the lockdown when we had it...they threw parties on the regular spent unemployment on recreating our favorite bar in someone's backyard and the like....so some people, like myself, made sure to go "electronic acquaintance only" with this crowd for a time....so right now this crew is making up a fair chunk of the active COVID cases in my area (we have been pretty okay in this part of the county)...which really shocks nobody but them.

    That they now have the gall to ask me for help with stuff because they sick is actually annoying. I figure the conflict between a)I'm not close to these people anyway b)they were being irresponsible idiots and c)if someone responsible doesn't they are liable to go out for food runs etc potentially exposing others because "they feel fine" is what I think is really irking me. Because there is an implied threat of C and they know I am responsible. Hopefully someone who is actually emotionally bonded to them steps up.

    EDIT 1: I just needed to vent that. And honestly got to send that "I-told-you-so" energy somewhere and GiantITP-RB seemed a fair a place as any, hopefully get a few exasperated laughs at human folly.
    EDIT 2: so just double checked local case numbers...728 total in my part of the world...and this lovely bunch of coconuts accounts for 15-20 ppl.
    Last edited by sktarq; 2020-07-15 at 12:16 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by sktarq View Post
    So a group of people who I hung out in pre-Covid times didn't listen to the lockdown when we had it...they threw parties on the regular spent unemployment on recreating our favorite bar in someone's backyard and the like....so some people, like myself, made sure to go "electronic acquaintance only" with this crowd for a time....so right now this crew is making up a fair chunk of the active COVID cases in my area (we have been pretty okay in this part of the county)...which really shocks nobody but them.

    That they now have the gall to ask me for help with stuff because they sick is actually annoying. I figure the conflict between a)I'm not close to these people anyway b)they were being irresponsible idiots and c)if someone responsible doesn't they are liable to go out for food runs etc potentially exposing others because "they feel fine" is what I think is really irking me. Because there is an implied threat of C and they know I am responsible. Hopefully someone who is actually emotionally bonded to them steps up.
    Good grief!
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    deltamire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2020

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Ooh, new thread!

    I've been messing around with amounts and alternatives for a minestrone recipe and one of the aspects of that is seeing if I can use alternative forms of pasta instead of just macaroni. Because most pastas we use here are nothing fancy, just roughly the same mixture in different shapes, I've been bashing up penne pasta with a meat mallet to break it down to more convenient soup-sized lumps. Great for dealing with run-off anxiety.


    Managed to squeeze out the first two chapters of the story I'll be working while the other is resting over the last three days. Both are fun to write - it's two separate, alternating perspectives, from two different characters as they slowly trundle towards each other - but the first problem is chronologically, which one comes first? Neither has specific reasons for coming first, and info-dumps are hopefully being spread between both of them equally. I shouldn't be worrying about it this early into the first draft, but it's been annoying me all morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by sktarq View Post
    That they now have the gall to ask me for help with stuff because they sick is actually annoying. I figure the conflict between a)I'm not close to these people anyway b)they were being irresponsible idiots and c)if someone responsible doesn't they are liable to go out for food runs etc potentially exposing others because "they feel fine" is what I think is really irking me. Because there is an implied threat of C and they know I am responsible. Hopefully someone who is actually emotionally bonded to them steps up.
    God, that sucks. I'm sorry you've been put in a situation like that, and just how selfish these people seem to be - not just about their own health, but other, more vulnerable people too. We're seeing a lot of that with the lockdown, but you gotta look after yourself first.
    I draw, and I write sometimes! Drow paladin avatar by me. They/Them

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by deltamire View Post
    Ooh, new thread!

    I've been messing around with amounts and alternatives for a minestrone recipe and one of the aspects of that is seeing if I can use alternative forms of pasta instead of just macaroni. Because most pastas we use here are nothing fancy, just roughly the same mixture in different shapes, I've been bashing up penne pasta with a meat mallet to break it down to more convenient soup-sized lumps. Great for dealing with run-off anxiety.


    Managed to squeeze out the first two chapters of the story I'll be working while the other is resting over the last three days. Both are fun to write - it's two separate, alternating perspectives, from two different characters as they slowly trundle towards each other - but the first problem is chronologically, which one comes first? Neither has specific reasons for coming first, and info-dumps are hopefully being spread between both of them equally. I shouldn't be worrying about it this early into the first draft, but it's been annoying me all morning.


    God, that sucks. I'm sorry you've been put in a situation like that, and just how selfish these people seem to be - not just about their own health, but other, more vulnerable people too. We're seeing a lot of that with the lockdown, but you gotta look after yourself first.
    I've always kinda figured that alternating perspectives/viewpoints are either concurrent (the one you see first happens first, then the next one, and so on) or happened at the exact same time if they are spatially separated. That's usually how I do it anyway.


    Ray 01 avatar by Pinkhaired August. C U S T O M!
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by sktarq View Post
    So a group of people who I hung out in pre-Covid times didn't listen to the lockdown when we had it...they threw parties on the regular spent unemployment on recreating our favorite bar in someone's backyard and the like....so some people, like myself, made sure to go "electronic acquaintance only" with this crowd for a time....so right now this crew is making up a fair chunk of the active COVID cases in my area (we have been pretty okay in this part of the county)...which really shocks nobody but them.

    That they now have the gall to ask me for help with stuff because they sick is actually annoying. I figure the conflict between a)I'm not close to these people anyway b)they were being irresponsible idiots and c)if someone responsible doesn't they are liable to go out for food runs etc potentially exposing others because "they feel fine" is what I think is really irking me. Because there is an implied threat of C and they know I am responsible. Hopefully someone who is actually emotionally bonded to them steps up.

    i just needed to vent that. And honestly got to send that "I-told-you-so" energy somewhere and GiantITP-RB seemed a fair a place as any, hopefully get a few exasperated laughs at human folly.
    Probobaly the best thing is to take care of them until they get better then "unfriend" them
    Get your physics out of my D&D!

    Proudly Chaotic

    Optimism is delusion pessimism will save the world

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    deltamire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2020

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I've always kinda figured that alternating perspectives/viewpoints are either concurrent (the one you see first happens first, then the next one, and so on) or happened at the exact same time if they are spatially separated. That's usually how I do it anyway.
    That's how I usually do it too, and what is currently the second one does actually happen a couple of hours before, but the reason I've got it as the latter one is because it explains what happens in the first. So the Big Nasty Inciting incident happens timeline-wise second, but chronologically first, and then the explanation / development of the exposition behind it happens timeline-wise for the characters first, but chronologically second. Infodumps in the first chapter have always been a pet peeve of mine, so I like to keep the first 3000 words or so sleek. Or as sleek as I can get it, anyhow.

    I think my best bet is continuing on with layout up in the air and then when I get a second and third pair of eyes on it get their opinions on it.
    I draw, and I write sometimes! Drow paladin avatar by me. They/Them

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by el minster View Post
    Probobaly the best thing is to take care of them until they get better then "unfriend" them
    I'll point out. These are already not my friends but acquaintances, we have mutual friends, share the same local, and the like but that is all....and that is part of the issue. An actual friend asking for help is somewhat more palatable. Counter to that is the fact that most of the people they would normally ask are also effected with COVID...thus the frustration.

    And if you are thinking FB and the like... I've never had any social media so that's not an option (maybe ICQ counts, had that) I could "loose their number" somehow but that would be petty.

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Oh, didn't realize they weren't your friends maybe direct them to those mutual friends
    Get your physics out of my D&D!

    Proudly Chaotic

    Optimism is delusion pessimism will save the world

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by deltamire View Post
    That's how I usually do it too, and what is currently the second one does actually happen a couple of hours before, but the reason I've got it as the latter one is because it explains what happens in the first. So the Big Nasty Inciting incident happens timeline-wise second, but chronologically first, and then the explanation / development of the exposition behind it happens timeline-wise for the characters first, but chronologically second. Infodumps in the first chapter have always been a pet peeve of mine, so I like to keep the first 3000 words or so sleek. Or as sleek as I can get it, anyhow.

    I think my best bet is continuing on with layout up in the air and then when I get a second and third pair of eyes on it get their opinions on it.
    Sounds reasonable an idea, I like it!

    I don't mind a little bit of exposition at the start, so long as they hook us into caring about the characters first.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2020-07-15 at 02:21 PM.


    Ray 01 avatar by Pinkhaired August. C U S T O M!
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Orc in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Western PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Sounds reasonable an idea, I like it!

    I don't mind a little bit of exposition at the start, so long as they hook us into caring about the characters first.
    Iíve been writing a multiple perspective fantasy novel as well, itís been an enjoyable experience now that Iíve worked out some details on the characters and setting and am finally figuring out a smooth interconnected plot.

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by el minster View Post
    Oh, didn't realize they weren't your friends maybe direct them to those mutual friends
    I consider you my friend.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    deltamire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2020

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by Solamnicknight View Post
    Iíve been writing a multiple perspective fantasy novel as well, itís been an enjoyable experience now that Iíve worked out some details on the characters and setting and am finally figuring out a smooth interconnected plot.
    While I took a break from writing more perspectives to work on my character voices for a while, with this new project I am firmly back on my bull**** with them. I just love, love writing them. They're a fantastic way to build up a world in more than one dimension because every character has to have some new experience or opinion, otherwise they're just cardboard cut-outs. You get the added benefit of extra characterisation if you have your POV characters being seen by other POV characters, and you even have a quick and in-canon way for you to easily swap between tension and action - because you're literally dragging the reader away from one point of view to another. So, so, good.

    I'm glad the fantasy genre has taken a swing back towards them recently. Or, at least, there's been one in YA.
    I draw, and I write sometimes! Drow paladin avatar by me. They/Them

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by deltamire View Post
    While I took a break from writing more perspectives to work on my character voices for a while, with this new project I am firmly back on my bull**** with them. I just love, love writing them. They're a fantastic way to build up a world in more than one dimension because every character has to have some new experience or opinion, otherwise they're just cardboard cut-outs. You get the added benefit of extra characterisation if you have your POV characters being seen by other POV characters, and you even have a quick and in-canon way for you to easily swap between tension and action - because you're literally dragging the reader away from one point of view to another. So, so, good.

    I'm glad the fantasy genre has taken a swing back towards them recently. Or, at least, there's been one in YA.
    God, I super agree on that. What's fun with doing different POVs is also how it changes the narration and stuff, even if you're doing third person. The narration is altered because you're with a different character with different priorities and thoughts.

    My favorite trick is making use of a characters known languages to play around with this sort of thing. Like of one character who doesn't know french hears the word merde, it'll be shown as "*french word for *****" in italics to denote it is a foreign language. A character who knows french would hear it as "****" but in italics to denote it was SAID in a foreign language.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2020-07-15 at 04:11 PM.


    Ray 01 avatar by Pinkhaired August. C U S T O M!
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Jasdoif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oregon, USA

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by deltamire View Post
    That's how I usually do it too, and what is currently the second one does actually happen a couple of hours before, but the reason I've got it as the latter one is because it explains what happens in the first. So the Big Nasty Inciting incident happens timeline-wise second, but chronologically first, and then the explanation / development of the exposition behind it happens timeline-wise for the characters first, but chronologically second. Infodumps in the first chapter have always been a pet peeve of mine, so I like to keep the first 3000 words or so sleek. Or as sleek as I can get it, anyhow.
    Hm. My usual approach is to have the very first scene set up the stage, so to speak: Pick a viewpoint other than one of the main characters, start the scene off like it's a normal day, end with side effects of the story trigger disrupting the normal day, and don't explain anything...sometimes to the point of not giving anything or anyone a name.

    So basically, establishing the setting purely through action; simultaneously avoiding exposition, serving as a hook for readers to want to fill in the blanks, and building enough of a mental framework that it's easy for readers to fit the main characters into the world when they show up. And, as a bonus, since it's dealing with propagation of effects, the next scene can be concurrent or prior to the story trigger without the sense of disruption that an early timeline jump can cause. (Also, it pretty much forces me to ignore the inclination to shove in the tons of worldbuilding details that no one else is going to care about in the beginning)
    Feytouched Banana eldritch disciple avatar by...me!

    The Index of the Giant's Comments VI―Making Dogma from Zapped Bananas

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Anonymouswizard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In my library

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Finally managed to make some progress on this game.

    Yeah, writing what's essentially a rules medium game might not seem hard, but between work (and the associated travel), keeping a house clean, maintaining a garden, and dividing the flirts so nobody feels left out I just find myself without a lot of time to devote to writing.

    And then I go and make things harder for myself by adding in a skill system, because darn it spells were already becoming skills, and now I've got to come through the rules to see what I need to change to using skills and update the Advancement mechanics. Guess I can now add Skill Prerequisites to Talents, but I'm not sure I want Skill Taxes. And we're now up to twice my original target page count and I haven't even written skill descriptions or linking text. Guess I might as well add in another magic discipline or two so I can actually have those classic Shapechanging abilities in this fantasy game (but I have finally finished Pyromancy*, at least in a basic rulebook form).

    * Which reminds me, there's no rules for fires spreading or causing damage, better add them in.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

    RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

    Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    I'm having a blast with my solo D&D 3.5 game. It is just all too easy for me. I don't know why everyone says it impossible to do it. I find it very easy to do and the game turned out great.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I'm having a blast with my solo D&D 3.5 game. It is just all too easy for me. I don't know why everyone says it impossible to do it. I find it very easy to do and the game turned out great.
    maybe they're just overthinking it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I consider you my friend.
    And I you
    Get your physics out of my D&D!

    Proudly Chaotic

    Optimism is delusion pessimism will save the world

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    I used to happen a few friends that I was very close to, 8bitninja and Prince Zahn. Boy, I missed them so much.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    they left?
    Get your physics out of my D&D!

    Proudly Chaotic

    Optimism is delusion pessimism will save the world

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by el minster View Post
    they left?
    Yes, they left.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Oh, that's horrible
    Last edited by el minster; 2020-07-15 at 09:05 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by el minster View Post
    Oh, that's horrible
    I wouldn't say horrible per say. It just that they lost interest in this forum. Sad but true.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Western PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I wouldn't say horrible per say. It just that they lost interest in this forum. Sad but true.
    Iím trying to be active on this forum, itís just difficult especially with my online classes sometimes. Always looking for new and interesting friends to talk to though! Donít be afraid to ask me stuff, Iím not a bridge troll thatís going to eat you if you ask the wrong question lol.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by Solamnicknight View Post
    Iím trying to be active on this forum, itís just difficult especially with my online classes sometimes. Always looking for new and interesting friends to talk to though! Donít be afraid to ask me stuff, Iím not a bridge troll thatís going to eat you if you ask the wrong question lol.
    Ok. I'll talk to you some time. Wow, that was.....random?
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Orc in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Western PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Ok. I'll talk to you some time. Wow, that was.....random?
    Not trying to scare you sorry! Was just trying to be friendly. Not sure how good I am at that sometimes, I have autism and am socially awkward.

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by Solamnicknight View Post
    Not trying to scare you sorry! Was just trying to be friendly. Not sure how good I am at that sometimes, I have autism and am socially awkward.
    Join the club. I also got autism and socially awkward.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Western PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Join the club. I also got autism and socially awkward.
    Thatís funny! Iíve noticed quite a few people on here are openly autistic. Also Iím tired tonight. I was playing a Savage Worlds game on Roll 20 that an old friend invited me to a few weeks ago. Itís been interesting, a sci-fi mystery/investigation game.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator
     
    Peelee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sermil and the Banter of Randomness: Random Banter #228

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I used to happen a few friends that I was very close to, 8bitninja and Prince Zahn. Boy, I missed them so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by el minster View Post
    they left?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Yes, they left.
    Quote Originally Posted by el minster View Post
    Oh, that's horrible
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I wouldn't say horrible per say. It just that they lost interest in this forum. Sad but true.
    Guys, please remember some of the Random Banter thread guidelines:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sermil View Post
    10. Every post should contain two visible, legible complete sentences with Subject and Predicate. But don't stress too much over grammar, as long as you try to be understandable I am sure your old English teacher would be proud.

    11. Remember, Random Banter is not your IM client. If you want to have a nice back and forth with one friend (and who wouldn't?), you can find the necessary IM details in their contact information.
    There have now been several conversations consisting of incredibly short posts just between you two. There is nothing wrong with wanting to talk to a specific person, but please consider whether these conversation may be better suited to PMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by truemane
    NEVER! I shall mod and drive and pick up dubious arachnid packages until the day I die!
    The Mod on the Silver Mountain avatars by the wonderfully talented Cuthalion!
    Spoiler: Avatar collection
    Show
    Spoiler: Come down with fire
    Show
    Spoiler: Lift my spirit higher
    Show
    Spoiler: Someone's screaming my name
    Show
    If anyone has a crayon drawing they would like to put on the Kickstarter Reward Collection Thread, PM me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •