New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Does Roland have the same "100 PMs maximum" limit that normal users do?

I really don't know what to put here, seeing as the whole question is in the title.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Does Roland have the same "100 PMs maximum" limit that normal users do?

I'm just curious, but is there some reason you want to know this? Kinda seems like none of our business.
    "Nothing you can't spell will ever work." - Will Rogers

Watch me draw and swear at video games.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Does Roland have the same "100 PMs maximum" limit that normal users do?

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    I really don't know what to put here, seeing as the whole question is in the title.
    The Mod Ogre: I certainly don't have a 100 message limit; I can't imagine that Roland does. Every warning, every infraction, that's a private message.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    I'm just curious, but is there some reason you want to know this? Kinda seems like none of our business.
    Indeed. I assumed it was an indirect way to tell me my inbox was full, but that does not appear to be the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    The Mod Ogre: I certainly don't have a 100 message limit; I can't imagine that Roland does. Every warning, every infraction, that's a private message.
    We do have a slightly higher message limit, but there's still a pretty low limit. And it's not really of any personal benefit because, as the Ogre mentioned, your "sent items" gets filled up with warning/infraction messages.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex