New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Any recommendations for over-ear bluetooth headphones?

My current headset's starting to wear out (annoyingly, the electronic parts are functioning, but the actual cups are falling apart).

I basically need something for general use and streaming (I prefer an external mic, so I'd rather one without one). Comfort and durability are my main priority (because I tend to wear headphones most waking hours), followed by sound quality, but something aesthetically pleasing would be a plus.

My budget's about the price of a AAA game.
    Hi, I'm back, I guess. ^_^
    I cosplay and stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: Nier: Replicant (Mon/Wed) and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Thurs or Fri)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Any recommendations for over-ear bluetooth headphones?

I've found a used Razor Nari Essential for about £60. Is that a good deal?
    I cosplay and stream LPs of single player games on Twitch! Mon, Wed & Fri; currently playing: Nier: Replicant (Mon/Wed) and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Thurs or Fri)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomePirate

My wife bought me a pair of SONY Noise cancelling headphones for work 2 years ago. They are great and I have never had a problem with bluetooth.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BisectedBrioche View Post
    I've found a used Razor Nari Essential for about £60. Is that a good deal?
    Depends.

I once got one but had to return it, as it software lagged in 3 of my 5 most palyed games.

On the plus side, the sound overall was good, and the over ear parts are still the most comfortable I have ever worn outside of insanely expensive headphones, so...go for it?
    A neutron walks into a bar and says, “How much for a beer?” The bartender says, “For you? No charge.”

01010100011011110010000001100010011001010010000001 10111101110010001000000110111001101111011101000010 00000111010001101111001000000110001001100101001011 100010111000101110

Later: An atom walks into a bar an asks the bartender “Have you seen an electron? I left it in here last night.” The bartender says, “Are you sure?” The atom says, “I’m positive.”

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, should have updated this thread: I went with some House of Marley Positive Vibration 2's.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

I bought my sister Sony WH-1000XM4, she really loves it. So recommend it to you.