New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Order of the Stick Comic Link Malfunctioning

Hey all,

Not really a problem for me per-se, but the new comic strip (1208) is only visible from the forums.giantitp.com page, not from the landing page of giantitp.com (which only goes up to 1207). Probably some weird site formatting issue, but figured it might be interesting for you to know.

Demidos
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Order of the Stick Comic Link Malfunctioning

It's visible for me on both main site and forum. Maybe a caching thing on your end?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)