New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Way of the Swift Monk

Hey ya'll! I've had this in the notes of my phone for a long time, but it recently came up in conversation on another thread so I figured I'd post it for feedback/polish.

Way of the Swift

Keeping Pace
    At 3rd level, you may spend 2 ki points as an action to immediately change your place in the initiative lineup. The change goes into effect at the end of the current round.
    Additionally, immediately after hitting with a melee attack, you may move 5 feet in any direction at no movement cost. you can use this movement a number of times per round equal to your Wisdom modifier.

Crushing Momentum
    At 6th level, you learn to translate your movement into force for your attacks. Whenever you use Step of the Wind, at the end of your turn you may make one melee attack, included in the bonus action. This melee attack deals 1d6 extra force damage for every 15 feet traveled during your turn. This attack may only be made at the end of your turn.

Static Movement
    At 11th level, you become particularly slippery in combat. Attacks of Opportunity against you are made with disadvantage, and you are capable of moving through another creatures space during your movement. If you end your movement inside another creature's space, you are shunted to the nearest open space and take 1d6 force damage for every 5 feet you were moved in this way.

At 17th level, you are capable of moving quickly enough to pass through solid objects. As a bonus action, you may spend 6 Ki points to move freely through solid objects no thicker than 5 feet until the end of your next turn. moving through objects is considered difficult terrain. This movement does not provoke opportunity attacks.
    Last edited by Nagog; 2020-08-04 at 06:46 PM.
    "I may be a Hobgoblin, but the real mythical creature I'm playing is an Ethical Billionaire"