New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Derricks

Jade scrambles onto the platform. The sharp metal lacerates the palms of her hands.
    "Nothing can scar your perfection."
    She staggers a few steps before collapsing to her knees, earning more cuts in the process. She's feeling a little faint from blood loss now.
    "You could be renewed. Give up the memory."
    Jade pushes herself back to her feet, but has to lean on the railing for support. The heel of her shoe slips through one of the gaps in the floor and she falls backwards, now bleeding from her forearm as well. At this point, she doesn't think she has much of a choice. If the curse can maybe help her, she needs it before she loses too much blood. She gives up the memory to the curse. Her recollection blurs. But the effect doesn't stay confined to the one memory. It spreads to everything before the curse, blurring out the sensations of manliness until Jade no longer recalls what it feels like to be a man. At the same time, those sensitive to magic will detect a change in the curse on Jade. It's weaving its way inextricably into her being. Who knows what sort of strange effects it might have now? The most obvious one is that Jade is suddenly restored. The cuts are closed without a trace, her hair is perfectly combed, there's not a trace of tar on her or her clothes. And she seems different, somehow. Before, there'd always been a slight awkwardness to how she carried herself. Now, she wears her female body as if it were the most natural thing in the world. She's suddenly overjoyed to see and feel her boobs. They're not tyrannical, Zee. They are hers, and they're wonderful. Why would she ever want to go back to manhood? This is so much better. Jade stands, gracefully this time, and, with perfect balance despite her high heels, reaches down to Morning Glory. "Grab my hand! I'll help you up!".

Caldas da Rainha

At first, it seems to work. Jade begins to revert changes in the opposite order that she gained them. Arm goes back to normal, ears shorten, tail narrows back to feline standards, tufts disappear. But no more. Jade remains a catgirl, and her hair remains green. Why might that change not be reversed? Jade doesn't seem too put out by it though. She got back to being mostly normal. She surreptitiously begins petting her tail, feeling her silky fur again. It's not too bad, honestly. She wouldn't mind having Marin scratch her ears some more.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Silly Plots 4: It's not particularly silly, is it?

Aha, it's working!
    "This is normal Jade who's bein' herself? Something you didn't tell us?"
    Because Honeysuckle is pretty sure Jade didn't have a tail for most of the day. Surely she would have noticed that.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Caldas da Rainha]

Eventually, Marin decides to look again.

Oh!
    "Not completely back to normal, I think," she says. She looks at Jade's ears and tail, and back at the ears again.
    Marin doesn't really mind.
    Once again, she starts thinking the reason that Jade didn't go all the way back is Marin's fault, but...
    "Hey! I get why it's green. Because Jade." Not that Honeysuckle could really notice the color, anyway. "Well, um, welcome to being a catgirl, since it looks like you can't go back to being human," she assumes.

But, don't worry, Jade, Marin will use her willpower to not scratch Jade's ears. Unless she gets asked to. Then she'll lose the willpower to not, and will do it.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-08-23 at 10:59 AM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Default Caldas da Rainha

"No, not back to normal." Jade confirms. She chuckles at the joke about her hair color. "Thanks, Marin. I guess being a catgirl isn't so bad." She looks at Marin's ears with a little curiosity. What is she thinking of? She reveals it a moment later. "Hey, um. I'll let you scratch my ears if you let me scratch yours." It did feel good, and now she's wondering what it feels like to be on the giving end.

My Nexus characters

5. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground

[The Derricks]

If this were Zee rather than Morning Glory she would have picked up on all of that. Or at least the underlying parts. But as it stands the filthy, tar-covered pony only notices that all of a sudden Jade isn't filthy and tar-covered anymore.

That's suspicious.

But!

Not the sort of change that the Pit would probably cause. The Pit only spawns nightmares.

Now, one might expect a pony to be unable to grab a hand, but that proves to be completely false. Morning Glory reaches up and places one hoof in Jade's hand whereupon our heroine will immediately feel a surprisingly powerful grip. It's almost as if her hand has been magnetized to the pony's hoof. Morning Glory is fairly heavy, but between her grip on Jade and bracing her other front hoof on the catwalk she's able to haul herself over the railing.

Just in time, too.

With a final groan of protest the rail breaks free and tumbles down into the smog.

Morning coughs a few times at the scent of the smoke. "You smell different," she wheezes. "You're carrying yourself differently, too. What happened to you?"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

6. - Top - End - #96

Default [Caldas da Rainha]

"Just need some people what don't like catgirls, and you'll be all human again, nah?"
    Although what would those poor people be thinking, to have such an opinion?!

Listening to Jade getting used to being a catgirl, though...it's kind of awkward, and kind of jealousy-inducing as well.
    "Hmm." Honeysuckle sweeps her tails to the side and leans against the train's window.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

Default Derricks

"I... Fed some of my memories. To the curse." Jade replies. She feels great! She gently touches her chest and is pleased to feel it. She's never felt this right since... Ever? She suddenly realizes she has an understanding of exactly what changed. "I'll explain more when we're out of here. For now, I'm okay." Better than okay. She looks better than okay too. "Are you alright? Can you keep moving?"

My Nexus characters

8. - Top - End - #98

Turns out, Marin is also getting a little jealous, because Jade is getting used to it so quickly.

"It shouldn't be that hard to find someone with that opinion," Marin helpfully informs them, "Especially if you find people who have been around longer." Or you hang out with human supremacists. That's also an option.

With her willpower finally snapping, Marin relents. She goes back over to Jade.
    But!
    She needs to make something clear first: "Only the ears," she instructs. "And not an inch lower." Only very specific people have permission for that while she's sober.

After that, she tentatively reaches up to scritch and rub Jade's ears again.

Unless something big happens or someone brings up a new topic of conversation, I imagine the train ride would be pretty boring.
    After the train ride, though, Marin still needs to talk with Honeysuckle. She hasn't forgotten that.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    [Questing for JUSTICE!]

As the party discuss their options, Harold and Sir Percival sit back and listen.

"Uh, yeah, neigh, we don't really know how many there are. Other than that, like, they're human-y and it took, like, three of them to get the jump on Harold and make him...you know." Let's not go over the vomiting of holy relics in detail again, for everyone's sake. "So, neigh, I don't really know what they'll think about entertainers, but-"

Then Cantata whistles.

Harold looks up at the cube. "WHY, SIR PERCIVAL, LOOK! IT'S CUBERT!"

"...neigh, what?"

"WE MUST GO SAY HELLO AT ONCE! COME, FRIENDS, THIS WAY!" Harold declares, charging off-

No, scratch that, attempting to charge off, as Sir Percival frantically intercepts. "Harold, no! Leave this to, neigh, the people I hir- we recruited! We don't even know, neigh, if it's safe!"

"Of course it's safe, Sir Percival! Here, I'll show you!" Harold mutters (still loudly), picking up a rock and tossing it quite a hefty distance up the path. Seems he's got quite the throwing arm.

BOOOM

Hey, what do you know? Turns out the pathway up to the fort has been trapped with some rather potent explosives. This also serves to attract the attention of the cube, which slowly rotates until a green-coloured side is facing the party. It gradually hovers over to the edge of the drawbridge, but seems reluctant to go down the path. Possibly because it's apparently trapped with explosives.
    [Questing for JUSTICE!]

Not gonna lie, Wren is pretty startled by the explosions. These bandits seem to be a whole lot more paranoid than they expected.

"Hmmm. Suppose that plan's out, then," he says dryly, to mask his surprise. "I guess there's no use being sneaky now."

He flourishes a hand... and then flourishes it again, this time frowning crossly and shaking it a little. "How does she do it... oh, I think I've got it."

He flourishes his hand a third time, and a silvery ethereal throwing knife appears in his hand, which, if no one in the party has any objection to, he throws at the cube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

Default Caldas da Rainha

Jade agrees to Marin's terms, and mutual ear-scritching begins. Now that she's asked for it, Jade's enjoying it a bit more. She purrs as her ears are rubbed, and she might just be a little more into this than she thought she would be. It's graduated a little beyond teasing Marin. Now Jade is the one blushing, if faintly.

My Nexus characters

11. - Top - End - #101

Boring would be fine.
    Instead, I think it'll be a lot of anticipation and/or dread.

But Honeyusckle won't say much until it's time to bid Jade goodbye.
    ((So unless someone prompts her, you can skip Recaiden in turn order or time))
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

12. - Top - End - #102

Default Caldas da Rainha - epilogue

[Riftline transfer station]

While I'm sure it goes on for an amount of time, eventually Marin would get too embarrassed to continue, especially since they were literally doing that right in front of Honeysuckle and in public and and and...
    I guess she sits the rest of the train ride in awkward silence.

Well, overall it was a great trip. Very fun.

The train pulls into a transfer station, where presumably all three of them can't continue going together. There's other trains going in different directions - one towards Riverside, one towards Skyside, one farther in to Inside in this direction, and one in that direction, one that goes another direction in Outside, as well as buses and so on.

Marin disembarks from the line that went to Caldas da Rainha. "Um. So, it was really fun. Probably most fun I've had in a while."
    She hangs back, however, from going on to a different line - partly so that she can see if there's anything else the other two want to do before ending the spa trip, and also partly to see what Honeysuckle's going to do.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

13. - Top - End - #103

[The Derricks]

Morning Glory's ears flatten.

"What. That sounds bad," she says. Normally feeding anything to a curse is a bad plan. Did one of Libra's nonsense things become self aware again?

Ugh.

"No, I'm fine. Just all schmutzy. Let's keep going," she replies before starting off up the stairs again.

It's a long climb.

And she's getting kind of envious of Jade's aura of...

Cleanness?

She could really go with not being filthy right now.

The stairs just keep spiraling upward. There's no ceiling to be seen, just endless choking smog. This place really isn't the sort of local people should want to visit.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

Caldas da Rainha

Jade stops too. It is a little weird, now that she thinks about it. "Yeah, that was fun. Marin, if you're interested in meeting my suppliers, call me up." She looks around. "I should probably be going now. Bye!" Then she vanishes into another train, her tail trailing behind her.

Derricks

"No, I'm fine, really." Jade isn't exactly staying clean. But she's certainly not getting as dirty as she should, by any metric. She seems exasperated with the stairs, but at least she isn't stumbling around in her shoes anymore. "This just keeps going up! How far do we have to go?"

My Nexus characters

15. - Top - End - #105

Default [Caldas da Epilogue]

[Riftline Transfer Station]

Imagine what you could do, Marin, if you weren't so easily embarrassed.

"Totally. Later, Jade!" Honeysuckle gives her a wave as she heads off to her train.
    Alright! They helped a friend accept themselves, saved a sick woman, discovered some time machines, and had fun doing it. Very successful trip.

What Honeysuckle does is hang back by Marin, trying not to be nervous. What is there to worry about? Marin obviously likes her, and already agreed, and Honeysuckle does this sort of thing all the time - or used to, anyway. And if there's something really different about this particular day...no, she can totally look past that, right?
    "Still up for our - date, right?"
    "Wanna go out: dancing, shooting range, something like - or should it be more relaxed?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #106

Default Caldas Epilogue

Riftline Transfer Station

Marin says that she probably will call Jade, and says bye to her.

Okay.
    Honeysuckle.
    Marin turns.
    When she speaks to Marin, it causes Marin to sigh a breath of relief: "Oh, good, it is a date," she says. "I wasn't really sure if it would be or not."

"Um..." She thinks over those options. They just did something relaxing, so definitely something more active would be great. "I'm not really a dancer - haven't done it in years," she says. "Shooting sounds fun, though."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

17. - Top - End - #107

[Derricks]

"Not too much further,"
    Morning Glory says, huffing through the smoke. "We didn't fall very far and Yezekiel is doing what she can to dig us out. The landscape will probably be pretty strange when we make it topside and there might be some dangerous things lurking around so stay on your toes."

Jade is wearing heels, Morning Glory.

She's on her toes by default.

Sure enough after reaching the next landing our heroes will be met with an awful ripping sound as something like roots and claws and hooves split the smoggy sky, causing the top of the derrick to be flooded with brilliant light. Morning Glory hops out of the hole and into-

[Celestial Garden]

-somewhere just as strange, just as alien, but not as immediately hostile. The surroundings have been tessellated into pleasing, crystalline shapes. It's recognizable as some sort of scrubby high desert landscape. Lots of low plants and sandy earth. But the plants have been warped into coiling draconic forms. Ants scurry along through the shimmering sands, appearing as impossibly tiny deer. Half-finished pillars of marrow-like chrome shed heavenly radiance, the supports for an unfinished temple. Strange, coral like growths of mushrooms abound, filling the the air with the scent of incense. Iridescent bubbles drift through the thick, almost soupy air. Morning's mane drifts as if she were underwater.

There's a distinct, overwhelming impression of something impossibly large lurking just beyond the edge of perception. Yezekiel is still here, it would seem.

Thankfully none of the wildlife seems hostile.

Yet.

Morning Glory offers a hoof to Jade to pull her out of the pit.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

Default Celestial Garden

Jade accepts the lift and clambers out into the desert. Wow. This place is somehow weirder than the bottomless oil well. Jade's a little distracting by her hair and skirt drifting around her as if underwater. It's a good look for her, like a model for a shampoo commercial. What's left of the tarry residue is gradually cleaning itself off her, so she looks fresh and beautiful once again.
    Her heels dig into the sand, but she doesn't lose her balance. "I can explain everything." She means about the curse, and what she did with it.

My Nexus characters

19. - Top - End - #109

Default Re: Caldas Epilogue

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    Marin says that she probably will call Jade, and says bye to her.

Okay.
    Honeysuckle.
    Marin turns.
    When she speaks to Marin, it causes Marin to sigh a breath of relief: "Oh, good, it is a date," she says. "I wasn't really sure if it would be or not."

"Um..." She thinks over those options. They just did something relaxing, so definitely something more active would be great. "I'm not really a dancer - haven't done it in years," she says. "Shooting sounds fun, though."
    "What else would it be?"

A little disappointing - no dancing Marin - but still perfectly fine.
    "Find us a train to Inside then?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

20. - Top - End - #110

Default Caldas Epilogue

What else would it be? "Um..." That's a good question. 'Just hanging out'? Or something like that? She's not sure.

If someone says they're bad at dancing, then that's just an excuse to take them dancing to make them better at it.
    Usually.

"Okay." Marin was about to wonder why Honeysuckle couldn't just say which train to get on, but then immediately realized that was an incredibly dumb thing to think. "Okay..." She stands on her toes and looks around to look at the different signs and so on. "So the trains over that way look like they're going near Inside," she says, pointing in that direction. Then, Marin reaches out for Honeysuckle's hand, to grab it so they can both walk in that direction and Marin can lead them to the right train even when it gets too loud to hear properly.
    "Which part of Inside?" she asks for clarification. "They look like they'll follow the same track there, but then split up on to different lines later." She can tell this by looking at the different maps and the fact that the trains have different lines.

Regardless of which one they need to go to, they can get on because there's one here that will leave soon.

So, then, they'll get on to the right train.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

21. - Top - End - #111

Default [Caldas da Epilogue]

No, no. If someone says they're bad at dancing, that means they can dance fine, but don't want to.
    Sometimes.

Honeysuckle starts to turn in the direction Marin's pointing. And then the catgirl takes her hand, which brings a smile to her face even if it's entirely for practical reasons.
    "We want midtown, through Mallside. Then a portal the rest of the way."

To the train! Looks like Marin has avoided any real chance of them getting lost and separated on the way to the date.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #112

Default [Epilogue]

Marin says something else about the train, but the chatter around combined with a whistle and other noises drowns it out.

They get on to the right train, though. No problem. On the train itself, it's a bit quieter, but for some reason Marin doesn't let go yet.

Because she assumes they're going to a shooting range, Marin asks the question, "So how often do you go?"
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

23. - Top - End - #113

[Celestial Garden]

"Talk to me about it while we walk. We shouldn't linger here; this is a holy place,"
    Morning Glory says as she sets off at a brisk canter.

The Light of Truth, such as it is, burns away at the grim clinging to Morning Glory. Slowly, like frost in the morning sun, it is evaporating. The slime of the Pit is, after all, a lie. And the darkness of lies can not stand in the light of truth.

They have a bit of a walk ahead of them. The empyriformed landscape is relatively broad, perhaps the size of a soccer field. It could have been much larger, but its source wasn't really here to feed. Only to dig down through the world's foundation and into the seething chaos that lurks below.

"Are you feeling okay? You didn't give anything away to the Pit, did you?"
    Morning asks, worry clearly in her voice.

She wants her friend to be okay.

And making deals with the Pit?

That's pretty not okay.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

Default Celestial Garden

Jade shakes her head, smiling. "No, I feel fine. Great, in fact! Better than I have in a long time." She stretches out luxuriously, soaking in the sun. This is really refreshing compared to the pit. "You know about the curse on me, right?" Zee does, so Morning Glory probably does too. "Over time, it's been changing. Absorbing bits of other enchantments I come into contact with, changing to suit my whims, those sorts of things. While I was in the pit, I got a sense that I could bond with it, in a manner of speaking. To really make it part of my being. And that it would come with significant benefits." Jade shrugs. "I'd already made up my mind to stay female for the rest of my life unless an easy cure presented itself. I just took it a step further." She smiles. "I guess I don't have to think about finding a cure anymore. It's incurable now. I can never go back. But I don't really want to anymore." There's a bit of an awkward pause. "It did come at a cost. I can't remember what it felt like to be a man anymore. I remember being one, and I remember what I looked like, but what it felt like is mostly just a blur." Except two major details, which are that she feels short and is frustrated by the lack of pockets on women's clothes. "The benefits are real too. As long as an article of clothing is roughly my size, it will fit me perfectly, and maybe get a little more flattering too. The curse will clean me and my clothes, prevent wounds from scarring, keep my hair and skin healthy, and so much more. It'll let me change my appearance to become more attractive to someone. And," she adds with a mischievous grin, "It will let me pass a lesser version of it onto whoever I choose, so long as they find me attractive." So that rude guy that Jade mentioned wishing she could gender-bend? If they encounter him again, she could do it now.

My Nexus characters

25. - Top - End - #115

[Celestial Garden]

Ugh.

Being able to completely clean herself would be great right now, in Morning Glory's opinion.

The light from the garden is scouring off most of the filth from the Pit but she still feels pretty grimy.

Probably because just being down there stained her soul. That is, for the most part, inescapable. The Dreamlands invariably change you.

Morning Glory didn't consciously off up anything to the Pit, but...

"It sounds like... that isn't totally bad?" Morning Glory offers. She's still worried that the Pit might have wormed its way into the curse somehow and-

Oh.

Hey.

There it is. That fickle, spitefulness of the Dreamlands.

"You probably shouldn't curse people, even if they're jerks," Morning Glory offers.

By now they've left the garden behind and now find themselves crunching their way across the gravelly plane of a high desert. It is... pretty hot. But! There's a sign!

Quote Originally Posted by Sign
    Middle of Nowhere Riftline Station: Two Miles
    Hmm.

That's a bit of a walk, isn't it?

Hopefully Jade won't get sunburned.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Celestial Garden

"But some people just deserve it! It's not like it's incurable!" Jade gives Morning Glory a serious look. "Look. I think with practice, I could get more control over the exact terms of the curse. Maybe set a duration or something. Just enough to embarrass them, not ruin their life. But I would need to practice on someone who finds me attractive, and who is willing to get their sex swapped a good number of times." That's the hard part. Finding a willing victim to test on. "I promise I won't use it on anyone unwilling until I get that figured out." who knows if she'll be able to keep that promise.
    Jade stares incredulously at the Riftline sign. Of course there's one out here. There's always one nearby. But you never really think about it. Time for a long walk in the hot sun. At least she'll tan well.

Bart and Hank's Cars and Parts

Jade waits here for Marin to arrive. It's an auto shop, one which buys and sells spare parts and junked vehicles, and does maintenance and repairs. The beautiful woman is dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, and has her brown hair tied up in a bun. She's examining a shelf outside the store of discount parts to look for anything interesting or useful while she waits.
    Last edited by bc56; 2020-08-27 at 04:09 PM.

My Nexus characters

27. - Top - End - #117

Default [Epilogue]

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    Marin says something else about the train, but the chatter around combined with a whistle and other noises drowns it out.

They get on to the right train, though. No problem. On the train itself, it's a bit quieter, but for some reason Marin doesn't let go yet.

Because she assumes they're going to a shooting range, Marin asks the question, "So how often do you go?"
    Some reason, can't imagine why. Also, for some reason Honeysuckle gives Marin's hand a slight squeeze as they find seats on the train.

"Oh, depends on work. Can't really keep a schedule for it."
    "And you?"
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #118

Default Caldas Epilogue

Here's a great seat! Next to another one.

Marin bites her lip.
    "I don't go frequently either," Marin replies. "Also work. But sometimes I just go out to the middle of nowhere Outside to do it, by myself." Like, she doesn't go to shooting ranges, but she does go shooting alone sometimes. "Gotta keep up practice, right?"

Bart and Hank's Cars and Parts

Marin gets off at the nearby bus stop and, after checking the address again, goes to the auto-and-junked shop.
    The catgirl (purple-haired) has a purse, obviously, which is holding several things. She's wearing a silky blue turtleneck (not orange this time!) and a flowing gray skirt made of a similar material.

She recognizes Jade and waves and calls out, "Hi! Sorry I'm a little late, there was a delay at an earlier stop." She goes up to look at the parts on the shelf, immediately noticing that they're discounted. This actually might be a good place to shop at normally, too, if she didn't have to come all the way to Inside to get here.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

Default Bart and Hank's Cars and Parts

Jade waves back. "Hi Marin!" Even as Jade speaks, there's a soft pop as a feline tail and ears emerge from her, and her hair turns green. She's back in the catgirl shape she had last time she saw Marin. She touches her tail gently. "I guess that's back. I suspected it would be." She doesn't seem too unhappy about it. In the grand scheme of things, sprouting a tail and ears for a few hours is not a big deal. "So. Are you ready to do this?"

My Nexus characters

30. - Top - End - #120

Default Bart and Hank's Cars and Parts

Marin pauses, upon seeing the tail and ears reappear.

"...I had thought you had somehow gotten that fixed," Marin says. Well, she had originally had thought it was still there, but then seeing Jade without them made her reconsider. But now it's back again? Wait, better question: was Jade wearing clothes that worked with having a tail, or did the clothes themselves change to accommodate?

But, since Jade doesn't seem to think it's not a big deal or whatever,

Well, no matter. Marin continues. "Yeah. I think I'm ready." Not entirely sure what to expect, but thinks she's ready regardless.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.