Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Energy Drink Story

Quote Originally Posted by BisectedBrioche View Post
    How does one fit 5 litres (one can of Monster is 500ml) in their stomach?
    I have wondered about that, too, but I also have seen people drink more water in one go than that. However, I remember trivia books listing something like 3-3,5 l as the max. I think there is a huge variance among people, with taller, heavier-built males being far more capacious.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: My Energy Drink Story

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Hello everyone. Today I'm going to tell you a story of my personal experience of energy drinks. It all started in 2006, I was 21 years old and I was drinking my very first energy drink which was Monster Energy Drink. When I drink Monster Energy Drink, my body was feeling very energetic and hyper. So I was thinking of a great idea what if I drink 10 Monster Energy Drinks. So I bought 10 Monster Drinks and I drank all 10 cans. My body couldn't handle it. I didn't sleep a few days due to the negative effects of drinking 10 Monster Energy Drinks. Anyway, I went to my old therapist therapy group. I was very angry and irritated. I said to my therapist to Shut Up and I got kicked out of the group. I did apologize a week after that. So I stopped drinking Monster Energy Drinks. So the moral of the story, don't drink too many energy drinks, it'll give you a negative effect on your body and mind.
    Now you've got $50 million, think of how many you can buy!
    I drank some stuff from a drain and it drove me insane.