New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: [PF2] IC Rise of the Runelords: Chapter 1

The leader of this group of goblins was a crafty one. He'd taken a pot-shot at Torrik with his bow before disappearing behind a tent. Unfortunately, the goblins minions had run afoul of Randal, and Torrik felt inclined to let the half-orc have his fun. He ducked behind his new friend and came upon the commando, swinging his sword with both hands for the mount in hopes of finishing it off.

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

Action 1: Stride to Q7
    Action 2: Stride to O5
    Action 3: Bastard Sword (2h): 1d20+6 12 1d12+3 5

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Aeryn thar Varendiil, Human Evoker
    AC: 15 | HP: 11 of 15 | Class DC: 17
    Fortitude: +4 | Reflex: +5 | Will: +7 | Perception: +5
    Conditions: None.

Seeing an opportuninity to end the conflict, Aeryn surged forward in a straight line north, past Randal. "DON'T MOVE!" He called to his companion and the cowering noble, as he concentrated a moment, spining his staff, as his free hand drew a complex sigil, it shimmered like the air above the desert, before he plunged a hand through it, his fingers spread wide, while chanting in a deep, sonorous voice. Suddenly a gout of flame sprung forth, burning goblin and cart alike! Aeryn sneared, "Moloch take you all!"

Spoiler: Out of Character Actions
    Show
    OOC: (1)Stride from Q10 to R6; (2) Cast Burning Hands, for (2d6)[11] fire damage, Reflex DC 17 for half damage. According to this template. The spell should affect S6, T4-T6, U4-6; which leaves Randal & the innocent out of the flames, but catches all three goblins & the cart.

I may need to make a Concentration check, if Goblin at S6 has an AoO, so Concentration check, (1d20+5)[9], just in case.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kabbi Bronzedew, Dwarven Druid
    HP: 17/20

"Stop killing dogs, ye blighters!" Kabbi yelled in rage and charged the mounted goblin. The dwarf swung his enchanted club at the rat-like beast, hoping to limit its' rider's mobility.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Stride twice to O15 and Strike the Goblin Dog with Shillelagh
    Attack Roll: (1d20+7)[27], Damage: (2d6+3)[5]
    I believe that's a crit, so 5x2 = 10 damage.
    Last edited by Storm Vermin; 2020-09-25 at 03:14 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Entros, half-elven ranger

Entros shook his head at how this situation continued to evolve. Even though his concerns seemed to be validated, that didn’t mean he could stop fighting. With blade and hammer in hand, he advanced on his prey, intent and n taking out this murderous bastich once and for all ...

OOC - I seem to forget the submit button and find myself botted again! My apologies - I am here
    So, looks like I can reach N5 from P10, so let’s go
    A1 - Stride 30’ to N5
    A2 - Strike 1 vs Commando Bastard sword - (1d20+6)[24], Dam - (1d8+4)[11]
    A3 - Strike 2 bs Commando hammer - (1d20+4)[16], Dam - (1d6+3)[9]

Spoiler: Details
    Show
    AC: 17 HP 20
    Saves: Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +4 Per +7Move 30’
    Skills: Nature (T) +4; Survival (T) +4; Lore: Herbalism (T) +3; Athletics (T) +5; Stealth (T) +4; Acrobatics (T) +4; Religion (T) +4; Lore: Sandpoint (T) +3
    Class: Hunt Prey (gain bonuses against selected prey); Hunter's Edge: Flurry (Multi-attack pen is -3 (-2 w/agile) on 2nd attack, then -6 (-4 w/agile) on third)
    Feats: Natural Ambition (AF, gain 1st lvl class feat); Twin Takedown (CF, attack twice, add damage vs resistance); Gravity Weapon (CF, gain FP1 and ability to cast spell); Natural Medicine (GF, use Nature to Treat Wounds); Fleet (GF, Gain 5’ speed)
    Weapons: Light hammer (+6, 1d6+3B, Agile, Thrown 20’), Bastard sword (+6, 1d8+3S, 2H 1d12+3S), shortbow (+5, 1d6P, 60’ Rng, Deadly 1d10)
    Effects: Hunter’s Prey vs Commando, Gravity Weapon, Hunter’s flurry, Low-Light vision
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y