New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Player Registry, mk 3-ish

Player Registry

The Player Registry is for players seePlayer Registry

The Player Registry is for players seeking campaigns, or to list their past characters, past and current games, and so on. It is also to allow other players and Game Masters to get an idea of what you like to play, your posting rate, as well as your narrative and descriptive style. A player resume, if you will. This will hopefully allow better fits between GM's and players.

Name: Your Name
    Ways to Contact: Email? IM?
    Posting Frequency: Daily/Semi/Weekly/Hourly/etc.
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder), d20 Modern, etc.
    Types of Characters: Wizards/Rogues/Monster Races, etc.
    Old Characters: Character Sheets from Previous Games
    Old Campaigns: Links to Previous Games
    Other Information: Anything Else Relevant?

*Paraphrased, stolen updated, and reposted from the previous thread.

Old thread will not be locked, but it will be unstickied. Reposting your information here is encouraged.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry, mk 3-ish

Name: Avzin
    Ways to Contact: [email protected] (email), AvzinReborn#9162 (Discord), mobian.carbuncle (steam)
    Posting Frequency: Semi-Weekly at slowest
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder 1e
    Types of Characters: Anything, but I prefer casters
    Old Characters: N/A
    Old Campaigns: N/A
    Other Information: I tend to get scatterbrained and am worried about not being a good team player. I don't like my settings too dark; COVID-19 has hit my mood severely. Feel free to ask me any other questions via email or Discord.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Might as well finally add mine.

Name: Vrock Bait
    Ways to Contact: Message me here. I also have Discord at Dystopianist#5988 (sometimes Vrock Bait#5988)
    Posting Frequency: Probably daily if you need but weekly if you din’t.
    Type of Campaign: almost anything d20 including M&M3, Starfinder, SWRPG, and D20 Modern.
    Types of Characters: I tend to create characters that I find personally interesting as people - you’ll almost never find me making self-insert types and I genderbend a lot to help tone down my overly strong narrative voice.
    Old Characters: on MythWeavers.
    Old Campaigns: don’t have all of them.
    Other Information: For some reason I cannot learn Pathfinder even though I can play D&D3.5 and Starfinder. I also can’t DM at all, don’t ask.
    Spoiler: Total War
    Show

As
    The Celestial Empire of Longshan

Spoiler: Domination Victory
    Show

Equinox League

Red Aurora College - Fae of the Four Courts - Khalos Guild - Celestial Empire

(Pretend there’s more spoilers here because I haven’t found the will to digitize my campaign setting yet)
    寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我。

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Name: Fumiyo, Zach, or Pike.
    Ways to Contact: You can email me or send me a PM on here.
    Posting Frequency: Hourly or Daily, depending on what my fellow players and the GM are willing to put in for their own posting frequency.
    Type of Campaign: 3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder, d20 Modern, Fate, Legend of the Five Rings, willing to learn other systems.
    Types of Characters: Faces and courtiers, the representative for the party, Fighters, Barbarians, Rogues, Sorcerers, really anything that catches my interest.
    Old Characters: I'll add them as I play in games on here.
    Old Campaigns: I'll add them as I play in/run games on here.
    Other Information: Been playing tabletop games through a mixture of voice and text online for about eight years now, and I won't turn my noses to any idea suggested as long as it can be fun and engaging for the entire group.
    Last edited by Fumiyo; 2020-10-20 at 06:04 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Long-time lurker whose in-person roleplaying opportunities have finally all dried up. I have wanted to try play-by-post for a long time.

Name: Telamachus or LeRoy. Either is great!
    Ways to Contact: Can be DMed here, or email, discord, whatsapp, groupme, or whatever is convenient can be provided without issue.
    Posting Frequency: Daily would be optimal, but would be happy with a range from twice weekly to 2-3 times daily
    Type of Campaign: Prefer D&D 3.5 or later, or Pathfinder. Happy to learn a new system for the right game!
    Types of Characters: I prefer oddball utility characters. Mages, Clerics, Warlocks, etc. I generally prefer to give myself a strict theme to design around, which almost always leads to interesting less-than-optimized characters.
    Other Information: I am currently in professional school, so while I may not be able to respond right away, I can always respond that day!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

biggrin Zen The Lizard

New to these parts. Thought I might get some use out of it here, so I'm gonna go ahead get myself registered.

Name: Zen The Lizard
    Ways to Contact: Private messaging on this site
    Posting Frequency: New account/Has yet to be determined
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e, FFG's Star Wars
    Types of Characters: Any and all types of characters, just whatever concept I'm feeling at the time
    Other Information: Brand new account at the time of making this post, may return and edit after more experience.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: David

Ways to Contact: Private messaging on this site

Posting Frequency: I'm new, but retired so I have plenty of time

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e, 5, Pathfinder

Types of Characters: Wizards and Bards

Old Characters:
    Quita: Wizard whose closest D&D race is Risen Demon (she's not really a demon although she looks like one). Highest level 12.

Lilinia: Bard based on a winged humanoid custom race called Busani. Highest level 11.

Arella: Mermaid or Merfolk Bard. She got to play in a quick D&D 5 game at Worldcon.

Old Campaigns: Bart Marchand's Garden Grove based on Norse mythology.

Other Information: My characters are based on (semi) scientifically plausible aliens who find their way into a DM's world.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi, first time posting here!

Name: Isometer

Ways to Contact: PM here.

Posting Frequency: Probably daily, but slower also works for me.

Type of Campaign: D&D 5e, but I'm willing to learn other systems.

Types of Characters: I like sincere characters who can switch fluently between fighting and conversing. I have a few different characters to suit different campaign settings.

Other Information: I'm still learning both as a player and as a DM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Hello, new member hoping to join the fray. I was looking for sites to game on during covid and found this place among a few others I think I'm gunna try.

Name: Mark Elderfire

Ways to Contact: PM me here I suppose.

Posting Frequency: Probably daily, but being new im not sure yet. I'm also about to go on layoff for the season so I should have free time.

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.x, PF1, M&M2e, d20Modern (I'm old school. I'm fairly familiar with pf2 & d&d5e but have not have had many experiences with them)

Types of Characters: I try NOT to make goofy characters but they always seem to have some quirk about them XD never played in a full on evil adventure either so that could be interesting.

Old Characters: None online. I just got a binder full of character sheets lol perhaps I'll type one of them up for a game on here.

Old Campaigns: I mainly remember a long 2 year campaign of Return to the temple of elemental evil that evolved into a full on deity game after for about another year.

Other Information: Like I said, I'm an old school player (but not 1st & 2e old XD) whos trying to learn these new games because I've seen so many that I never heard about.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello all. This would be my first time engaging in a text-only game, if recruited.

Name: Stone
    Ways to Contact: PM here
    Posting Frequency: Daily, likely; weekly at the slowest
    Type of Campaign: D&D, 5e ideally
    Types of Characters: Any
    Old Characters: None here
    Old Campaigns: None here
    Other Information: I'm a perma-DM IRL, currently running a 5e table in a long-standing homebrew world.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Stone
    Ways to Contact: PM here
    Posting Frequency: Daily, likely; weekly at the slowest
    Type of Campaign: D&D, VTM 5e/20th, WTA20, Exalted, wrath and glory
    Types of Characters: Any
    Old Characters: None here
    Old Campaigns: None here

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

Zombie

Name: Zalphier, or Zen
    Ways to Contact: Email's generally best as I'm still uncertain how often I can be on here, though the PM will probably be just as effective.
    Posting Frequency: Daily most of the time, hourly or more on special circumstances
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e preferred, but I'm open to learning something new.
    Types of Characters: I can generally fill any role, though I tend to play something that at least pretends to be a healer.
    Old Characters: None on here, yet
    Old Campaigns: I've been in a few homebrewed campaigns with varying levels of success, and did some AL games at the local shop before the lock down.
    Other Information: I love seeing creative solutions that "may" work.

13. - Top - End - #13

Name: Risek
    Ways to Contact: Email or PM
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: Strictly 3.5e. Horror, Low Magic and/or Post-Apocalyptic preferred
    Types of Characters: Sneaks, Snipers. Shadowcasters and their ilk and favorites
    Old Characters:https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvi...?sheetid=96445
    Old Campaigns: Used to post on a forum called Salin....I’m not sure where that went
    Other Information: Starting up a campaign of my own soon, as well.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Name: Traskomancer
    Ways to Contact: Discord - Traskomancer#6868 or PM here
    Type of Campaign: D&D (Mainly 5e or PF2e), open to other
    Old Characters: None
    Old Campaigns: None
    Other Info: None
    Last edited by traskomancer; 2021-03-02 at 06:19 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Grozkazza (Groz)
    Posting Frequency: Daily on Fri, Sat, Sun
    Type of Campaign: 3.5, PF1e, open to learning something new (have dabbled with WoD, not willing to say I'm familiar with it)
    Old Characters: Nothing on GitP
    Old Campaigns: Nothing on GitP
    Other Information: New to PbP. COVID is driving me out of my box. Please be gentle.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: ziproot
    Ways to Contact: PM, Matrix, Diaspora, Mastodon, Email1
    Posting Frequency: Daily2
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e3
    Type of Characters: Martial4
    Old Characters: One (offline)
    Old Campaigns: One (offline)
    Other Information:
    1Let me know which one you're contacting ahead of time (see my biography for info)
    2What I do in my free time is similar in some ways to Eugene: I heavily invest in one thing for a while and then move on to something else.
    3This is the only one I've played and the only one I have rules for but I'm happy to learn a new system.
    4I prefer martial because I'm a perfectionist and if I choose caster I may spend hours trying to choose the "best" spells.

EDIT: Linked to about me page.

EDIT 2: I found a way to get 3.5 rules and am willing to play that as well.
    Last edited by ziproot; 2021-04-13 at 01:22 PM.
    My extended signature

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Dictionary definitions never win debates, unless the topic up for debate is "what does the dictionary say about this"

17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Name: Godofallu
    Ways to Contact: Send me a message here and if interested we can talk through other methods as well later
    Posting Frequency: Semi/Weekly
    Type of Campaign: DnD 3.5
    Types of Characters: All except psionic, I generally fill with what group needs.
    Old Characters: Samuel the Righteous- Lvl 14 Cleric, Grog, Rum Drinker lvl 6 Barbarian/Multiclass, Kevlan, Dragon Touched Bard/Warblade
    Old Campaigns: Eberron and currently Forgotten Realms
    Other Information: I am a 31 year old male looking to play some DnD 3.5. I have a current campaign on Fridays through roll20 but looking for more playtime. Let me know if interested and we can talk.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Hi, I'm Artificial Condition (or AC is just fine). I'm trying to get into play by post games as I've found I'm not fond of roll20 and discord from what I've seen. I'm just a super nervous person who prefers to type than talk into a mic. Not expecting much as my real life games have come to a halt after me getting burnt out of running games. So I'm hoping getting to make a character of my own to play might help get my spark back.

Name: AC (short for Artificial Condition, my YouTube channel name which I just never fully got off the ground)
    Ways to Contact: Here is just fine
    Posting Frequency: I'll say daily. I may lag at times but I can try to check
    Type of Campaign: I've tried a decent amount of games in my life but I'm quite fond of Pathfinder games. I like a lot of intrigue and more adult features in games.
    Types of Characters: I like a mix of things and tend to build skill monkeys lol
    Old Characters: None online. But the one who sticks with me on paper is Armen Dör, dwarf paladin who wielded a big door as a tower shield XD

19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground

d20 Re: Player Registry, mk 3-ish

Name: SCARY WIZARD

Ways to Contact: Private Message, E-Mail Button

Posting Frequency: Daily, sometimes multiple times.

Type of Campaign: Dungeons & Dragons (v3.5 Core, E6, Generic Classes > B/Ex > A1E > 5E > 4E > A2E > BECMI > A2E); Warrior, Rogue & Mage; GURPS; BareBones

Types of Characters: I generally play whatever appeals to me at the time. I always ask myself, though, "What role does this character play not only in the game, but in their world?"

Old Characters: COMING SOON!

Old Campaigns: Ssshhhhhh!

Other Information: I'm a role-player and die roller, and like to solve problems as creatively as through brute force.
    -I will only play on message boards; my job schedule and Time Zones do not mesh well with VOIP.
    -I will not join games [I]in media res[I] unless they are a West Marches style game. I'm either going to join at the beginning, or not at all.
    Last edited by SCARY WIZARD; 2024-02-17 at 07:18 PM.
    "I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Name: Kal
    Ways to Contact: kalasharak at gmail, Pensfan#3769 on Discord, DM KalAsharak on D&DB, & DM here
    Posting Frequency: 2-3 times daily, 1 x daily at slowest
    Type of Campaign: Any, would need to knock the dust off of older editions
    Types of Characters: Any; prefer Rogue, Ranger, Fighter, & Sorcerer
    Old Characters: Various stable of Rogue, Ranger, Fighter, & Sorcerers
    Old Campaign: 90% complete homebrew or heavily inspired homebrew
    Other Information: I work from home so 2-3 times daily is easy for me. I used to play quite a bit, though RL has sidelined most of it the past dozen or so years. I have run a small hybrid 5e campaign for my kids a couple year ago so I'm not completely clueless haha. I'm cool with any realm, homebrew or published, any style really. I typically play all flavors of fighters, rangers, rogue archers, sorcerers, but open to any race/class. I've never done a sci-fi or a wild west campaign so those would be nice adventures to try out.

21. - Top - End - #21

Name: Nezkrul
    Ways to Contact: private message here, or email me at [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Hourly
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e.
    Types of Characters: Though I typically play casters, I am up for anything in order to fill a niche roll for the party..
    Old Characters: PM me
    Old Campaigns: PM me
    Other Information: I love roleplaying and optimizing at the same time, because if we were dnd characters we would absolutely min/max ourselves as best we could for survival. Optimizing does not detract from RP.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Name: Adam
    Ways to Contact: Dm here. Will share email privately.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e preferred but willing to try anything
    Types of Characters: Usually Casters assassin/swordmaster/sniper type characters. Would also like to try a paladin some time.
    Old Characters: I only have paper copies
    Other Information: I've played and dm'd 3.5 and 5e. I enjoy them both but prefer 5e. I've also dabbled in CoC, shadowlands, and a few others. I'm currently dming my home brew system vanguards and villains in real life I've never played online but I'm looking to join a online game as a player any time.
    Last edited by clash; 2021-10-29 at 12:18 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Name: Eugeny
    Ways to Contact: VK Евгений Замяткин, Discord Евгений Сергеевич#2217.
    Posting Frequency: Don't know yet
    Type of Campaign: in chat-room, prefer one-shots and plot-oriented.
    Types of Characters: guess any, prefer exotic ones, like fairies and trolls.
    Old Characters: Played several times with my friends as a hero and several as a dm.
    Other Information: Never played tabletop RPGs in English, really want to try.
    Last edited by Mr Death; 2021-11-09 at 06:06 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Name: Nat

Ways to Contact: Inbox me on this website to recruit me. Discord is best after you’ve recruited me because it goes right to my phone.

Type of Campaign: Fantasy is my favorite and I’m open to other world/universe themes, but I only want to play D&D5e at this time.

Types of Characters: I play all sorts of Characters. First I’ll try to fill a role that isn’t filled in the party. Then I come up with a cool character concept with interesting story potential. I lean towards good or chaotic characters, and generally prefer healer>supports>Frontline>dmg and I will almost always roll my character with some magic. Character concepts:

1. An elven bard/wizard multiclass bent on being a hugely successful merchant and talented magic item crafter. Is a back line support caster in combat and excels at charisma checks. This character will certainly pursue NPC relationships later in the game to manage his businesses.

2. Tiefling that looks like a half elf with pale pink skin. Divine soul sorcerer/great old one warlock. This character is also a support caster with a big focus on healing, and while I love his story… I made him with details only the DM can know. If you potentially want to DM for this character pm me for more details. This is a character meant to react strongly to trauma and is meant to dissociate into a violent rage under certain conditions.

I’m can come up with character concepts quick and easy. If you’re curious to collaborate with me on a character concept for your game, please Inbox me! :)

Old Characters:

Tenshi 16yr old Kitsune male bard/rogue. Trickster/Support/Melee. This character is a sheltered kid with no real knowledge of the outside world and has wide eyes at thoughts of adventure instilled in him by his aunt. He has run away from home to seek adventure in a world full of all possibilities colliding. Wars, lands of unbreakable and sacred peace, monsters, societies, spirits, purity and corruption, greed, lust for power. Who will he find in the big world? How will it change him? Who will he find himself to be as he carries on through his world?

Other Information: I don’t name my characters until it’s time to put them in a world. I also DM and love collaborating ideas with the DM of a world on my character concept. I’ve been dying to play some D&D lately and I found this forum. D&D 5e isn’t new to me but play by post is. Im curious to try it and Im looking forward to having some fun. If I have fun playing characters here then you will definitely see me DMing games by post here as well :D

25. - Top - End - #25
    Pixie in the Playground

Travis Bloom
    Email: [email protected]
    Erratic, but would be more regular if caught up in a campaign.
    3.5 or 5e
    Monstrous sometimes, mostly just spontaneous casters.
    Most base classes, warlock, marshal, dragonfire adept are all 3.5 classes I've played. I've DM'ed a 3.5 and a 5e campaign.
    Never done anything I can link to.
    Been a player of 3.5 for 7 years.
    Last edited by Geopol4r; 2022-01-27 at 10:53 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Name: Domenic
    Ways to Contact: DM here, then I can give you my email or discord
    Posting Frequency: Can post daily
    Type of Campaign: 3.5
    Types of Characters: I would be interested in playing a Crusader
    Old Characters: I've only played D&D in person
    Old Campaigns: See above

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Name: Darius, but I will respond to Xandrick
    Ways to Contact: [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Depending on the day I can go back to back posting with a bare minimum of once per day, with exception to some weekends.
    Type of Campaign: 1-5th edition, Pathfinder, D20 games, im good with most d20 based games.
    Types of Characters: I play with spellcasters the best but i am not against playing other roles
    Old Characters:
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1994616
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2113315
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1637898
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2085961
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1222874
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2331349
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1120366
    Old Campaigns:
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...light=Festival
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...ht=EdgeGrinder
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...Andrew+Markham

Other Information: nah
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Bemeies
    Posting Frequency: Daily, but every once and a while it could be semi-weekly. I can be forgetful!
    Types of Campagins: I have never done this sort of thing before, so am open to a lot, though I prefer fantasy above most.
    Types of Characters: Wizards and rogues
    Other Information: I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times, though I try my best to learn quick! :)

29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Name: Joran
    Ways to Contact: PM/email is best way
    Posting Frequency: As often as I am able. Some days more, others less. Usually about twice a day.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e
    Types of Characters: I play whatever I feel is relevant for the story and game. I tend towards a more martial bent, but I also enjoy spellcasters as well.
    Other Information: I have been playing a lot on myth-weavers site for a long time, but since the advent of 5E, the amount of 3.5 games being played has gone down drastically. I hope to find some interesting games here!
    Last edited by Joran1313; 2023-05-16 at 10:04 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Dipstick or Sev
    Ways to Contact: PMs will notify me by email.
    Posting Frequency: Twice weekly at worst, more commonly daily or greater.
    Type of Campaign: Pretty much anything I have or can learn the rules for. 3.5e (SRD), 5e, Paranoia, Shadowrun, Fate, GURPS, and a large collection of micro and mini TTRPGs.
    Types of Characters: I have no set niche of characters I like to play. I will gladly fill any role, though I tend to avoid making characters fit the stereotype for a class.
    Old Characters: None available online
    Old Campaigns: None available online
    Other Information: I've played mostly in-person with a smattering of online games on a few sites. Recently, the number of games I'm involved with both as player and GM has dropped off, so I'm looking to fix that issue.
    Last edited by 7LayerDipstick; 2022-03-14 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Clarification
    And the people knew the tyranny of light without darkness.