New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry, mk 3-ish

Name: Horatio
    Ways to Contact: Email is best.
    Posting Frequency: Hourly or better, when available. (I am available most of the time.)
    Type of Campaign: I've played about ten sessions of 5E and read a lot about 3.X, but I'd be happy to try anything whose rules I can legally access.
    Types of Characters: Campaign-dependent. I'm quite happy to play support class, though.
    Old Characters: None available; I don't know how to get them from Roll20.
    Old Campaigns: None available; see previous section.
    Other Information: I'm a bit of a gearhead, and looking for more actual-play experience. Hopefully this works!
    This is a compendium of my uploaded D&D homebrew.
    This is my homepage and general recs list.
    This is something I consider holy scripture, and I recommend you read it - it'd improve your life.

My avatar (a sheriff tomelock lady) has been provided by the patient Linkele. Many thanks!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Name: Ababnimboble, or Abab short.
    Ways to Contact: Via forum messages.
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e, GURPS 4e, willing to learn otherwise
    Types of Characters: Whatever the hell I feel like at the time.
    Old Characters: *You open the chest before you...* *You found a nothing*
    Old Campaigns: *You open the chest before you...* *A creeping darkness consumes you from within the chest!* *You are likely to be eaten by a Grue...*
    Other Information: A bit touchy with any sensual RP (just ask first), minorly lactose intolerant, do have access to VC but don't usually talk much, aaaaaand likely to give nudges if concerned a campaign is not going anywhere (VERY anxious about anything and everything that can bother me).

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Ashok
    Ways to Contact: Email is best.
    Type of Campaign: I prefer a classic 5e adventure homebrew or published.
    Types of Characters: Fighter Types, especially archers.
    Old Characters: I have had a couple characters in year long campaigns online and offline. Also a handful of Adventure League characters.
    Other Information: I have been without a group for a few years. May need some refreshers on rules. Familiar with Fantasy Grounds and Roll20 but willing to learn other platforms.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Hi everyone, I originally joined the forum several years ago and then real life intervened, hence the re-posting :-)

Name: Anarhichas
    Ways To Contact: Either email or PM.
    Posting Frequency: Typically several times weekly, probably at least once on most days, though this can vary at short notice due to varying workload.
    Type of Campaign: Preferably Pathfinder v1 or D&D v3.5, in any generic fantasy setting. I am also interested in sci-fi campaign settings but have not had much experience to date. Long-running campaigns that allow character development are strongly preferred.
    Types of Characters: I prefer playing spellcasters (especially clerics and druids) and don't usually play melee tank-types, but am flexible depending on party requirements. I generally enjoy creating characters with lots of background detail for in-depth roleplaying. No interest in playing evil characters.
    Favoured Races: Pretty much anything goes; I have a soft spot for monstrous characters, assuming they can be made to fit into the main storyline.
    Old Characters: Bor the half-orc barbarian bard, the only old character of mine on this forum.
    Old Campaigns: Only one campaign on this forum to date: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...rpents%27+Hill
    I have been active as a PbP player and GM on another forum for several years now, so am familiar with the PbP concept.
    Other Information: I have been playing tabletop games since 2002, but have not played one for a long time since moving away from my old group - so PbP is filling the void.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Name: Sayeth
    Ways to Contact: PM is best, email is also okay.
    Type of Campaign: Played 5e, willing to learn PF2e
    Types of Characters: Enjoy magic users and intelligent non-magic users. Not a min-maxer. Enjoy analytical playstyle with using creative options.
    Old Characters: Gnomish divination wizard, Elf Battlemaster, Dwarf Paladin
    Old Campaigns: Played Rise of Tiamat, Against the Giants, and homebrew setting. DMed Lost Mine of Phandelver and some HeroKids one-shots for my kids
    Other Information: Never done PBP before, might take some getting used to.
    My free solo digital gamebooks for 5e are available on itch.io: sayeth.itch.io

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Name: Joran1313
    Ways to Contact: Email or PM
    Posting Frequency: I check and am able to post at least once in morning and once at night (CST).
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e exclusively right now.
    Types of Characters: I'm open to playing what may seem interesting for the setting at hand.
    Old Characters: Wont let me post links yet, so I'll update here in the future.
    Old Campaigns: Currently most active here: Realms Folded Tavern; myth-weavers.
    Other Information: I'm up to play! I've been active on myth-weavers site and am looking to expand out a bit more. If there is any questions, please ask away! I'll answer almost anything. By the way: No, I'm not single. Yes, I'll happily be a player in your game. All you need to do is ask!
    Last edited by Joran1313; 2023-03-29 at 10:30 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name : gator
    Ways to Contact : Here or PM me if you prefer discord or some other method (I'm flexible and not allergic to making new accounts)
    Posting Frequency : I can usually guarantee at least one post per day
    Type of Campaign : Prowlers and Paragons
    Types of Characters : varies
    Other : No ERP

8. - Top - End - #38
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: DiESF1RST
    Ways to Contact: Here (on site PM) or DiESF1RST#2573 (Discord)
    Posting Frequency: Hourly.
    Type of Campaign: D&D5e
    Types of Characters: I have a few characters I'd like to play:
    • Reven (female tiefling potion artificer) (homebrew class(made it myself :D)) | role: Support, group's oddball.
    • Granny Greva (female human paladin/necromancer multi-class) | role: party trump card (former bbeg currently in hiding in personal OC lore).
    • Ilta (female wood-elf homebrew ranger) | role: ranged support, outcast looking for redemption.
    • Shnishk'nargi "Arg'noz"(male red-dragonborn paladin/cleric) | role: front-liner/support.
    • JonXu (male human bard/barbarian) | role: front-liner, performer (disgraced noble).
    • Tibby (male swamp-goblin assassin-rogue/barbarian) | role: flanker, party/social outcast.

Old Characters: None Available
    Old Campaigns: None Available
    Other Information: New to Play-by-post, but its likely the only way i can play DnD now. I'm open to heavy role play and homebrew material.
    Also i like to write!
    Last edited by DiESF1RST; 2023-06-23 at 02:00 PM. Reason: clarifying info

9. - Top - End - #39
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Lost_in_Silver or Lost
    Posting Frequency: Often as I can given free time. More often at night.
    Type of Campaign: Specifically hoping to learn Cyberpunk RED if at all possible. Also play D&D 3.x, 4e, 5e. d20 Modern, M&M 3e and Pathfinder 1e
    Types of Characters: Really depends on the game. I like to build characters to fit the game.
    Old Characters: N/A
    Old Campaigns: N/A
    Other Info: I'm really looking to branch out from fantasy games and try my hand at other genres. Specifically really interested in learning Cyberpunk RED.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Speg
    Ways to Contact: PM, adamspeg on discord
    Type of Campaign: BF RPG, M&M, GURPS, D&D 4e
    Old Campaigns: ongoing GURPS game, "Worse Than the Disease" in the IC forum

11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Name: Burning Spear aka Rhaivaen, real name Daniel, workname Dutch (coz I am)
    Ways to Contact: Here/ Pm, email;(currently only have 3 posts here, so will add when I hit 10, lol.
    Posting Frequency: Daily/Semi/Weekly.
    Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e, Pathfinder 1.0e)
    Types of Characters: Wizards/Clerics/Militant-Rogues/Monster Races/Political Aspirationalists
    Old Characters: on Myth-Weavers, not accessible unfortunately, none yet here on GitP.
    Old Campaigns: on Myth-Weavers, not accessible unfortunately, none yet here on GitP.
    Other Information: Currently on home pc, when I can get a laptop up and running again I'll
    be able to post more frequent, currently also looking for work/ atm working part time weekends only.
    (look at my profile for other details abt me.)
    Preference to play in worlds like; (3.X) Forgotten Realms, Birthright, Greyhawk, Dark Sun (DS3e).
    Last edited by Burning Spear; 2023-09-27 at 07:43 AM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Name: VG
    Ways to Contact: Forum PM
    Posting Frequency: Any
    Type of Campaign: Action-adventure primarily. Horror is fun too.
    Types of Characters: Team-oriented adventurers that enjoy conversation.
    Old Characters: JoAnn Warner (GURPS Horror), Myrus Hearthgold (DnD5) and more to come. Hopefully
    Old Campaigns: None yet, unfortunately.
    Other Info: I'm open to most rpg systems since I have a pretty big library of them.
    Last edited by Vorpal Glaive; 2023-10-27 at 09:08 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

Name: Makuta (or Maku)
    Ways to Contact: Via forum messages (replying more often during active game ongoing), via Discord (Winter Makuta#4396).
    Posting Frequency: Every/other day or few times per day, occasionally several days.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e modules/campaigns, Dungeon World (with homebrew only);
    Types of Characters: Usually I go for unique and exotic characters, unless campaign rules are too restrictive - I prefer to make characters who stand out conceptually and/or mechanically, but not disrupting the play too much. Role-wise support/controller. Class-wise Cleric, Warlock, or Artificer.
    Old Characters: N/A
    Other Information: Play-by-post format is preference, otherwise playing is complicated. Always interested in joining the game, prefering high fantasy, though occasional low/dark fantasy might be a possibility.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGirl

Name: Spartanmoon
    Ways to Contact:
    Direct Message on GitP or Discord @ Spartanmoon
    Posting Frequency:
    Daily (At least 1 per day, often more Mon-Fri)
    Type of Campaign:
    Fallout, Fantasy (D&D 4e, Pathfinder 2e), Warhammer 40k
    Types of Characters:
    Flexible, depends on system, but am often comfortable filling the frontline position.
    Other Information:
    Just offering myself up to the game gods as a newbie here on the forums.
    Last edited by Spartanmoon; 2024-02-15 at 10:49 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Name: Nuptup
    Ways to Contact: Direct Message or Discord @ NuptupTDOW
    Posting Frequency: I can post multiple times daily Monday-Friday between 3 p.m. CST and Midnight. Outside of those hours, I can post for sure at least once a day, if not more! Ideally, I would like to find a campaign with like-minded players and a game master that can all post at least once most days to keep the campaign flowing to avoid stagnation.
    Type of Campaign: Looking for Pathfinder 2e, DnD 4e, A Song of Ice and Fire, Dark Heresy, or other combatively creative systems. I'm not opposed to Roleplay and do enjoy it a good bit, but I also really like thinking tactically about how to overcome situations.
    Types of Characters: I often play frontline combatants that either focus on being a hard to take down bruiser that defends their allies, or a nimble skirmisher that works their way across the battle, cutting down enemies in their way. Most of the time I like to play good aligned characters in campaigns, but I also have no issue playing neutral or evil characters if the campaign is leaning that direction.
    Old/Pending Characters: Currently I have a couple Pending Characters ready for Pathfinder 2e that I would like to use, but I can always bring someone else as well.
    The first is a Goblin Skald Barbarian named Guz that takes the Battle Dancer dedication, allowing them to be a performance based battle Bard-Barian that encourages others to fight alongside them through their raging song instead of focusing solely on their own capabilities.
    The second is a Kobold Rogue that takes a dip into some necromancy to get an undead companion after he tries really hard to resurrect a friend of his, but ends up learning necromancy instead of divine resurrection after he didn't quite read the book cover before starting the ritual. Now he and his friend travel the lands trying to do good to make up for the mistakes he's made along the way.
    I also have plenty of characters ready to go for DnD 4e, and at least one concept put together for an A Song of Ice and Fire campaign. Overall though, I normally try and play some sort of frontline character.
    Old Campaigns: Most of my previous games have been held on Discord, though I'm actually looking for one on the forums specifically if I can find one.
    Other Information: I have a long history with tabletop RPG's of various systems, I'm also pretty capable when it comes to manipulating the forum text editor, so I can make nice, easy to read and use character footers for the players in the game, and I'm glad to help out with anything the group might need to make the game run more smoothly.
    Last edited by Nuptup; 2024-04-09 at 06:55 PM.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Pixie in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Name: Hartshot

Ways to Contact: Telegram (@pawprinttypist) Discord (.pawprinttypist)

Posting Frequency: 2-3 Times Per Week guaranteed, more if I find the availability.

Type of Campaign: D&D 5e / 3.5e

Types of Characters: Bard / Warlock / Fighter / Cleric

Old Characters:

>Allistor - Dachshund LE Warlock (Dungeons and Doggies Sourcebooks)

>Krusk - Half-Orc LE Cleric (5e)

>Aenor Thrumbark - Halfling Fighter, Archery NG (3.5e)

Other Information:

I write short stories, so if you'd like an example of my narrative style just ask and I'll send you a paragraph or two so we can figure out what works best for the story you're trying to showcase. I tend to be long-winded, but I can absolutely limit myself if shorter posts are preferred. I'm used to Forum-Based RP, this will be my first foray into actually playing a D&D story through it with dice rolls. I'm also extremely easy to talk to, so don't hesitate to reach out.