New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry, mk 3-ish

Name: Horatio
    Ways to Contact: Email is best.
    Posting Frequency: Hourly or better, when available. (I am available most of the time.)
    Type of Campaign: I've played about ten sessions of 5E and read a lot about 3.X, but I'd be happy to try anything whose rules I can legally access.
    Types of Characters: Campaign-dependent. I'm quite happy to play support class, though.
    Old Characters: None available; I don't know how to get them from Roll20.
    Old Campaigns: None available; see previous section.
    Other Information: I'm a bit of a gearhead, and looking for more actual-play experience. Hopefully this works!
    This is a compendium of my uploaded D&D homebrew.
    This is my homepage and general recs list.
    This is something I consider holy scripture, and I recommend you read it - it'd improve your life.

My avatar (a sheriff tomelock lady) has been provided by the patient Linkele. Many thanks!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Name: Ababnimboble, or Abab short.
    Ways to Contact: Via forum messages.
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e, GURPS 4e, willing to learn otherwise
    Types of Characters: Whatever the hell I feel like at the time.
    Old Characters: *You open the chest before you...* *You found a nothing*
    Old Campaigns: *You open the chest before you...* *A creeping darkness consumes you from within the chest!* *You are likely to be eaten by a Grue...*
    Other Information: A bit touchy with any sensual RP (just ask first), minorly lactose intolerant, do have access to VC but don't usually talk much, aaaaaand likely to give nudges if concerned a campaign is not going anywhere (VERY anxious about anything and everything that can bother me).

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Ashok
    Ways to Contact: Email is best.
    Type of Campaign: I prefer a classic 5e adventure homebrew or published.
    Types of Characters: Fighter Types, especially archers.
    Old Characters: I have had a couple characters in year long campaigns online and offline. Also a handful of Adventure League characters.
    Other Information: I have been without a group for a few years. May need some refreshers on rules. Familiar with Fantasy Grounds and Roll20 but willing to learn other platforms.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Hi everyone, I originally joined the forum several years ago and then real life intervened, hence the re-posting :-)

Name: Anarhichas
    Ways To Contact: Either email or PM.
    Posting Frequency: Typically several times weekly, probably at least once on most days, though this can vary at short notice due to varying workload.
    Type of Campaign: Preferably Pathfinder v1 or D&D v3.5, in any generic fantasy setting. I am also interested in sci-fi campaign settings but have not had much experience to date. Long-running campaigns that allow character development are strongly preferred.
    Types of Characters: I prefer playing spellcasters (especially clerics and druids) and don't usually play melee tank-types, but am flexible depending on party requirements. I generally enjoy creating characters with lots of background detail for in-depth roleplaying. No interest in playing evil characters.
    Favoured Races: Pretty much anything goes; I have a soft spot for monstrous characters, assuming they can be made to fit into the main storyline.
    Old Characters: Bor the half-orc barbarian bard, the only old character of mine on this forum.
    Old Campaigns: Only one campaign on this forum to date: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...rpents%27+Hill
    I have been active as a PbP player and GM on another forum for several years now, so am familiar with the PbP concept.
    Other Information: I have been playing tabletop games since 2002, but have not played one for a long time since moving away from my old group - so PbP is filling the void.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Name: Sayeth
    Ways to Contact: PM is best, email is also okay.
    Type of Campaign: Played 5e, willing to learn PF2e
    Types of Characters: Enjoy magic users and intelligent non-magic users. Not a min-maxer. Enjoy analytical playstyle with using creative options.
    Old Characters: Gnomish divination wizard, Elf Battlemaster, Dwarf Paladin
    Old Campaigns: Played Rise of Tiamat, Against the Giants, and homebrew setting. DMed Lost Mine of Phandelver and some HeroKids one-shots for my kids
    Other Information: Never done PBP before, might take some getting used to.
    My free solo digital gamebooks for 5e are available on itch.io: sayeth.itch.io

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Name: Joran1313
    Ways to Contact: Email or PM
    Posting Frequency: I check and am able to post at least once in morning and once at night (CST).
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e exclusively right now.
    Types of Characters: I'm open to playing what may seem interesting for the setting at hand.
    Old Characters: Wont let me post links yet, so I'll update here in the future.
    Old Campaigns: Currently most active here: Realms Folded Tavern; myth-weavers.
    Other Information: I'm up to play! I've been active on myth-weavers site and am looking to expand out a bit more. If there is any questions, please ask away! I'll answer almost anything. By the way: No, I'm not single. Yes, I'll happily be a player in your game. All you need to do is ask!
    Last edited by Joran1313; 2023-03-29 at 10:30 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name : gator
    Ways to Contact : Here or PM me if you prefer discord or some other method (I'm flexible and not allergic to making new accounts)
    Posting Frequency : I can usually guarantee at least one post per day
    Type of Campaign : Prowlers and Paragons
    Types of Characters : varies
    Other : No ERP

8. - Top - End - #38
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: DiESF1RST
    Ways to Contact: Here (on site PM) or DiESF1RST#2573 (Discord)
    Posting Frequency: Hourly.
    Type of Campaign: D&D5e
    Types of Characters: I have a few characters I'd like to play:
    • Reven (female tiefling potion artificer) (homebrew class(made it myself :D)) | role: Support, group's oddball.
    • Granny Greva (female human paladin/necromancer multi-class) | role: party trump card (former bbeg currently in hiding in personal OC lore).
    • Ilta (female wood-elf homebrew ranger) | role: ranged support, outcast looking for redemption.
    • Shnishk'nargi "Arg'noz"(male red-dragonborn paladin/cleric) | role: front-liner/support.
    • JonXu (male human bard/barbarian) | role: front-liner, performer (disgraced noble).
    • Tibby (male swamp-goblin assassin-rogue/barbarian) | role: flanker, party/social outcast.

Old Characters: None Available
    Old Campaigns: None Available
    Other Information: New to Play-by-post, but its likely the only way i can play DnD now. I'm open to heavy role play and homebrew material.
    Also i like to write!
    Last edited by DiESF1RST; 2023-06-23 at 02:00 PM. Reason: clarifying info

9. - Top - End - #39
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Lost_in_Silver or Lost
    Posting Frequency: Often as I can given free time. More often at night.
    Type of Campaign: Specifically hoping to learn Cyberpunk RED if at all possible. Also play D&D 3.x, 4e, 5e. d20 Modern, M&M 3e and Pathfinder 1e
    Types of Characters: Really depends on the game. I like to build characters to fit the game.
    Old Characters: N/A
    Old Campaigns: N/A
    Other Info: I'm really looking to branch out from fantasy games and try my hand at other genres. Specifically really interested in learning Cyberpunk RED.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Speg
    Ways to Contact: PM, adamspeg on discord
    Type of Campaign: BF RPG, M&M, GURPS, D&D 4e
    Old Campaigns: ongoing GURPS game, "Worse Than the Disease" in the IC forum

11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Name: Burning Spear aka Rhaivaen, real name Daniel, workname Dutch (coz I am)
    Ways to Contact: Here/ Pm, email;(currently only have 3 posts here, so will add when I hit 10, lol.
    Posting Frequency: Daily/Semi/Weekly.
    Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e, Pathfinder 1.0e)
    Types of Characters: Wizards/Clerics/Militant-Rogues/Monster Races/Political Aspirationalists
    Old Characters: on Myth-Weavers, not accessible unfortunately, none yet here on GitP.
    Old Campaigns: on Myth-Weavers, not accessible unfortunately, none yet here on GitP.
    Other Information: Currently on home pc, when I can get a laptop up and running again I'll
    be able to post more frequent, currently also looking for work/ atm working part time weekends only.
    (look at my profile for other details abt me.)
    Preference to play in worlds like; (3.X) Forgotten Realms, Birthright, Greyhawk, Dark Sun (DS3e).
    Last edited by Burning Spear; 2023-09-27 at 07:43 AM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Name: VG
    Ways to Contact: Forum PM
    Posting Frequency: Any
    Type of Campaign: Action-adventure primarily. Horror is fun too.
    Types of Characters: Team-oriented adventurers that enjoy conversation.
    Old Characters: JoAnn Warner (GURPS Horror), Myrus Hearthgold (DnD5) and more to come. Hopefully
    Old Campaigns: None yet, unfortunately.
    Other Info: I'm open to most rpg systems since I have a pretty big library of them.
    Last edited by Vorpal Glaive; 2023-10-27 at 09:08 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

Name: Makuta (or Maku)
    Ways to Contact: Via forum messages (replying more often during active game ongoing), via Discord (Winter Makuta#4396).
    Posting Frequency: Every/other day or few times per day, occasionally several days.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 5e modules/campaigns, Dungeon World (with homebrew only);
    Types of Characters: Usually I go for unique and exotic characters, unless campaign rules are too restrictive - I prefer to make characters who stand out conceptually and/or mechanically, but not disrupting the play too much. Role-wise support/controller. Class-wise Cleric, Warlock, or Artificer.
    Old Characters: N/A
    Old Campaigns: N/A
    Other Information: Play-by-post format is preference, otherwise playing is complicated. Always interested in joining the game, prefering high fantasy, though occasional low/dark fantasy might be a possibility.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGirl

Name: Spartanmoon
    Ways to Contact:
    Direct Message on GitP or Discord @ Spartanmoon
    Posting Frequency:
    Daily (At least 1 per day, often more Mon-Fri)
    Type of Campaign:
    Fallout, Fantasy (D&D 4e, Pathfinder 2e), Warhammer 40k
    Types of Characters:
    Flexible, depends on system, but am often comfortable filling the frontline position.
    Other Information:
    Just offering myself up to the game gods as a newbie here on the forums.
    Last edited by Spartanmoon; 2024-02-15 at 10:49 PM.