New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

confused Old Threads (and Kickstarter magnet)

Hello,

I've noticed that only the most recent three pages of the OoTS forum seem to be available. I haven't been able to find a reason for this. Is there a way I can view them?

Secondly - years ago now (2015?), I moved from my college apartment. I forgot to grab my Roy Greenhilt magnet from the kickstarter off the fridge, and I still miss it! Is it acceptable for me to make a thread seeking a friendly forum-goer who might be willing to sell me an extra? I know advertising is not allowed, and while I didn't find rules against this specific situation, it seemed muddy enough that I should ask first.

Thank you!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Old Threads (and Kickstarter magnet)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragon819 View Post
    Hello,

I've noticed that only the most recent three pages of the OoTS forum seem to be available. I haven't been able to find a reason for this. Is there a way I can view them?
    The forum only shows threads posted in within the last 45 days by default. You can use the "Thread Display Options" drop down menu at the bottom of the screen to change that for individual sessions.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragon819 View Post
    Secondly - years ago now (2015?), I moved from my college apartment. I forgot to grab my Roy Greenhilt magnet from the kickstarter off the fridge, and I still miss it! Is it acceptable for me to make a thread seeking a friendly forum-goer who might be willing to sell me an extra? I know advertising is not allowed, and while I didn't find rules against this specific situation, it seemed muddy enough that I should ask first.
    No, please don't do that. Offers to buy and sell are both prohibited.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2020-08-29 at 11:15 PM.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex