New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Netflix Has Completely Lost Their Minds

....Then they aren't really filming a drug overdose, are they? They're acting like they're doing a drug overdose. These are literally little girls in skimpy outfits. Do you understand?

Let me break it down even easier for y'all. If this was acting not literally (which is what I said about drug overdose in my original post), it would be 18-24 year olds who look young acting like they are underage characters. Like in almost every other production where kids are sexualized. But these are literally 11 year olds shaking their ass.

Underage people can't consent. And you'd be surprised what parents and cops let people get away. Cops definitely aren't the end-all of morality. I found out my next-door neighbor I knew for years molested her own kids. So I'm not really in the mood to buy 'well the parents said it was okay!' as an excuse. A non-"film maker" videoing kids or caught with little girls in suggestive poses and skimpy outfits on their computer might not be so lucky.

Please explain what you mean by Pride made things complicated.
    Last edited by Phobia; 2020-09-04 at 11:17 AM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

The ire seems to be that pedophiles will like it, and like, even if that is true, so what?

Were the children involved harmed at all during filming? Were they uncomfortable with the scenes they did? Questions along those lines are valuable to ask, but "will the bad people like it" isn't worth the time and effort it takes to ask that question, let alone actually answer it.

On a side note, BDSM is very much illegal in some countries (mine included).
    Quote Originally Posted by crayzz
    That a given person is known for his sex appeal does not mean that he is only known for his sex appeal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jere7my
    For instance, I am also known for my humility.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

You folks sure care a lot about people being able to see these children smack their ass in the equivalent of panties and a bra
    Last edited by Phobia; 2020-09-04 at 11:31 AM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Archmage in the Playground Moderator

Metamagic Mod: thread closed.
    (Avatar by Cuthalion, who is great.)