New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

Default Mutant Year Zero - How do I fly this thing?

How do I use Moth Wings?

I'm playing Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden on the XBox and can't figure how to use Dux's Moth Wings for the life of me.

I've searched the internet and found no clear answer. The best I could find was a tip on how to change elevation when plotting movement.

I've had similar issues with Selma's Super Tendons power. However I'm less concerned with her since I've put her on the back-burner (she crumples like tissue paper no matter how much armor I put on her).

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Mutant Year Zero - How do I fly this thing?

IIRC you don't need to actively use them, just try to move up to a high place and it only takes one space of movement to do it anywhere instead of requiring a ladder.

That said I probably don't remember very well because my main team was Bormin/Farrow/Magnus.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Mutant Year Zero - How do I fly this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by GloatingSwine View Post
    IIRC you don't need to actively use them, just try to move up to a high place and it only takes one space of movement to do it anywhere instead of requiring a ladder.

That said I probably don't remember very well because my main team was Bormin/Farrow/Magnus.
    Interesting, I'll have to give that a try. I assumed I had to click on the Moth Wings power to use it. Thanks for the tip.

As for your team selection, I may end up choosing the same team. I love Dux, but Farrow seems to be so much better at his role.
    Last edited by xroads; 2020-09-04 at 01:20 PM.