New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Somebody Cares

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Somebody Cares

I just wanted to let anyone whose going through anything, big or small, that somebody is thinking about you. If you've got any problems, you just want a kind word, or need someone to think of you right now, just private message me, or put it here if that's comfortable for you. Sometimes we just need to vent or get help from a nameless stranger, and if you want to be that random stranger for someone else, put a post up here.
    Times are stressful right now, so let's help each other get through all of this.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Somebody Cares

Quote Originally Posted by moonfly7 View Post
    I just wanted to let anyone whose going through anything, big or small, that somebody is thinking about you. If you've got any problems, you just want a kind word or need someone to think of you right now, just private message me, or put it here if that's comfortable for you. Sometimes we just need to vent or get help from a nameless stranger, and if you want to be that random stranger for someone else, put a post up here.
    Times are stressful right now, so let's help each other get through all of this.
    There's a thread for that called Personal Woes And Advice 6. It's right around the corner in the Friendly Banter.
    It's time to get my Magikarp on!