Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: D&D 5e Menzoberranzan- Drow of the Underdark (Closed to new applicants)

Looking forward to this. I'm excited to see what you came up with for house building.

Panzer, are you ok if I switch my feats as described above? Also, since Tycho is a wizard, I'd like to change the pact to chain if that's ok.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Orc in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: D&D 5e Menzoberranzan- Drow of the Underdark (Closed to new applicants)

Iím excited too! Iíll put the finishing touches on my spellbook

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

Eyyyy nice
    And the far stars cried, and the planets yearned;
    But no man may know, for she'll ne'er return.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm very excited to be a part of this, now that we have a selection of characters, I'll probably draft up how I feel about the members of my adoptive house.

I wanted to clarify something though, we, the OC's, all intend to be loyal to one another correct? Rivalries, and some snipping between daughters is expected, but I'd prefer not devolving into full on PvP.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Prime View Post
    I wanted to clarify something though, we, the OC's, all intend to be loyal to one another correct? Rivalries, and some snipping between daughters is expected, but I'd prefer not devolving into full on PvP.
    I definitely agree with this. D&D is more fun if we help, support and encourage each other, even if our characters are bloodthirsty psychopaths.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Orc in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthewizard View Post
    I definitely agree with this. D&D is more fun if we help, support and encourage each other, even if our characters are bloodthirsty psychopaths.
    Wholeheartedly agree!

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

roger roger
    Discord: Inmate13#5036

8. - Top - End - #98
    Bugbear in the Playground

OOC thread is up.
    The Bear is Back.