Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,473 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Vigil VII: Strife Amidst the Clouds

[In Search of a Quest!ion]

Is she?

Lapis definitely likes swords.

But aside from watching her doing her work around VIGIL and occasionally playing with her Anika has never actually seen Lapis fight. The only official mission she ever went on was to cleanse a forest that had been corrupted by a powerful faerie. And that all means that Anika will soon be getting a front row seat to exactly what the little seraph can do when faced with foes!

Or...

Probably will get to see what the little seraph can do when faced by foes.

This quest is apparently something about nightmares and pumpkins. It might be one of those quests with lots of puzzle solving and talking and walking around but little in the way of fighting. Guess they'll find out?

"I've always had something like a sword but it's different now because my Path is different swords are very special to an empyrean since it shows something about who we are," Lapis says as she makes a sheathing motion with her sword, causing it to vanish. "I don't have any armor Anika I don't think I really need any? Oh! My sister Eao showed me how to make clothing and things! I don't think it's the same as the clothing I get for my uniform I mostly just wear the uniforms anyway that way people know I'm from VIGIL and VIGIL is helping them!"

Even if it isn't an official mission.

Since she isn't allowed to go on those.

"Your armor is for helping you do magic things like ZAP! and BEAR! and HEAL! right? I don't really have stuff like that I just buy new talents and make my skills better and things. Like I've got lots of skill points in swords and my shield and grounds keeping and some in drawing too and some other things with just one or two points in them that I'm not as good at but I still know how to do. I don't find armor that makes me better Anika I just make me better."

No armor or armor sets to mix and match cool abilities on?

Lame.

"Okay! I'll pick the one with the nightmare we'll do that!"
    Lapis says as she selects that quest! "I've done two other quests where I had to stop nightmares before so this will be the third one! I think I get something special once I've done four nightmare quests."

She isn't totally sure what it is. Maybe a special trinket reward or an unlockable talent? Those are always exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by A Mare Knight Before Spooktober
    > Find the village of Pepo's Hollow and learn of their plight
    Thus! It is time to head forth! To the fabled land of Outside!
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Bugbear in the Playground

[dragon storm]

With her injuries 'healed', Awen starts seriously considering what she should do now.

She doesn't want to get in the way...so it's tempting to just leave the area.
    However, Awen the witch realizes that the problem might not actually be completely over yet. Maybe...there's still something that needs to be cleaned up or orders to be relayed or something that she can still do.

After pulling her hair (and the snakes) back into a ponytail so that they stop moving around everywhere, and making sure her hat is securely in place (so that she doesn't need to look anyone in the eyes), Awen goes towards the larger group of people. The witch waits off at a small distance, waiting for someone to appear less busy, at which point she asks, "Um...is...is there anything else that needs done?"
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground