New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default New prefixes for Finding Player (Recruitment)

Every time I start a thread in the titled subforum, I see a lack of thread tags.

For once, people try to see if interest for a specific game exists. -> [Interest Check]

For another, DMs of popular topics like to close their interest, (filled is imho a different because it implies the DM has chosen their players already, but I am open to discuss this one.) -> [Closed to new interest]

Besides tags for rerecruiting (replacing dropped players) would be nice though this is a small side thing. I am not clamoring for these changes, nor am I adamant it won't work without but the tags should help get a sleeker look of thread titles.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: New prefixes for Finding Player (Recruitment)

Quote Originally Posted by Spore View Post
    Every time I start a thread in the titled subforum, I see a lack of thread tags.

For once, people try to see if interest for a specific game exists. -> [Interest Check]

For another, DMs of popular topics like to close their interest, (filled is imho a different because it implies the DM has chosen their players already, but I am open to discuss this one.) -> [Closed to new interest]

Besides tags for rerecruiting (replacing dropped players) would be nice though this is a small side thing. I am not clamoring for these changes, nor am I adamant it won't work without but the tags should help get a sleeker look of thread titles.
    Fully on board with this. I'd also argue that online games (play by Discord for example) should be in their own category, separate from the Play by Post Forum?

Please visit and review my System.
    Generalist Sorcerer