New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default What? The World needs saving AGAIN? IC Thread 6

Quote Originally Posted by Valmark View Post
    When they were done removing Aklah's armor, she put it back neatly on the mannequin.
    "Let's take her back to the stables, now. And then... Nap time" Eris decided "I'm still recovering from the demon fight, so I need to watch out for my health if I want to be in top shape. Or, less logically, I want to nap with my wife in my arms"

Spoiler: Ooc
    Show
    If you wanna skip, Eris will be taking a short rest.
    Leff blushed and helped stable Aklah, then nestled up to Eris for a nap.

It was not too long before an annoying Goblin voice was screaming that it was suppertime.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: What? The World needs saving AGAIN? IC Thread 6

"I must admit, it's hard to dislike her after meeting Oberon" Eris admitted, standing up to get dressed and armored with her new shiny black... Or not.
    "Hey, what if I wear dresses? We might not have another chance in a long time"

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Leff reluctantly let Eris go. "To dislike who?" she asked, pulling out her own dress at Eris's suggestion.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

"Jade. She's irritating. But not as much as other people" Eris explained, smiling when Leff followed her suggestion and slipping into her own black dress somewhat awkwardly- she wore it like... Twice, after all.
    "How do I look?" Eris asked Leff after she finished putting on the sandals. She gave her wife a twirl.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Leff was only just then finishing putting her complicated dress on, and she smiled at Eris. "Beautiful, Eris. You're always beautiful."
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

"Heh. I love when you say it" Eris brought Leff in close with a hug "You look amazing. Not even Sune compares in my eyes" she kissed her wife, then was ready to head out. She'd probably look better without Black Ice on her back, but she didn't want to leave her weapon alone if possible seeing how it was an evil, sentient weapon.
    "By the by... In hindsight, being able to disguise myself is kinda pointless on Abeir isn't it? If we bring a wyvern wearing a dead dragon on herself"

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

"Probably not," Leff agreed, returning the kiss and standing up to follow Eris. "I don't think she would be all that subtle without the armor, either."
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

"Imagine if we covered her up with an illusion. What do we even use? Those devil horses that eat meat?" Eris chuckled, opening the door to leave the room, taking Leff's hand to head to dinner.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

"I... maybe? I'm not much of an illusionist," Leff said, following Eris to see Mab sitting next to Sirthis, not looking at the meal being prepared at all.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

"Good evening, Queen Mab! Sirthis!" Eris said jovially before taking seats for herself and Leff.
    "I'll never understand how wizards work exactly. Like... Can't you just write all the spells down and use them all? Regardless of what you specialize in?" she asked her wife.

"Been a while since I saw those dresses" and that's all Sirthis said, refocusing on Mab right afterwards.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

"I... yes, but I haven't written that one down," Leff explained. She took her seat, and grilled fish was served across the table. After briefly lifting up her goblet, Mab began the meal with a sip of cherry plum juice. Alown got her own goblet and slurped at it.
    Mab looked questioningly at Sirthis, not yet summoning her air elementals to feed her.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh! I meant as a general thing, not that specific one. But I guess it's fair. I think. I dunno, magic's confusing" Eris surrendered herself to eating, resting her tail on Leff's lap.

"My, does the Queen want something?" Sirthis smiled, taking Mab's cutlery to cut her food, then forking a piece of fish offering it to her.
    "Say 'aaaaah'"

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Mab smiled and said "aaaah" very quietly, accepting the bite as her husband fed her.

Leff ate, smiling at Eris occasionally. Someday, she thought, This won't feel like a treat. But it wasn't that day.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, you're so cute" Sirthis said not at all quietly, thinking more of feeding Mab then eating himself.

Eris exchanged smiles with Leff while eating, pushing all the talk aside. There really was no need to worry about that yet, and even if there was... She couldn't care less at the moment.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Mab didn't respond, instead eating what she was offered, until her plate was empty. "The air elementals just don't have the personal touch."

Leff did eventually look elsewhere and pointed out to Eris. "Look. Borra's sitting next to Jade and Xelphilia."
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

"And we both know you love my touch" Sirthis said smiling slyly, eating now for himself.

"Ooooh he made friends!" Eris said excitedly "I really didn't imagine him next to Jade though. At all"

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

"I swear, we are not leaving my room for a week," Mab told him, and stopped him from eating with a longer kiss.

"Do they even share a language?" Leff wondered.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

"I'll hold you to that" Sirthis added after the kiss "But we'll have to wait. Good thing I know how much you love waiting!" he chuckled.

"I guess? I expect they all know Sylvan. Speaking of which... I thought Delilah didn't speak it" Eris mused.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Mab glowered at him. "Didn't you finish your business?" she asked.

Leff shrugged and finished her fish. The tables were beginning to be emptied without Mab's dismissal, though some fey still remained firmly in their seats watching the Queen.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

"No. We need to find the passage to Abeir still. We kinda got caught up in the whole plot to free a demon lord, killing Demogorgon and Eltab. Before Osterneth found us the plan was 'find where the Crossing is'" Sirthis explained, doing his best to ignore the glower.
    "I called you because Osterneth died after she attacked us and I felt that you needed to see that immediately. Also because I missed you"

"Not sure... Should we leave or wait?" Eris asked Leff.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Mab looked utterly disappointed, sinking into her chair. "And you were upset that I left you alone."

"Leave," the word left Leff's mouth almost immediately. She smiled a bit sheepishly.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Sirthis scooted closer to Mab, passing an arm around her to hold her close.
    "Think thi- wait" he lowered his voice and whispered at her ear "Think this: tonight, you get three bards, and when I come back... You'll tie me to the bed for a week. Or chain. Or whatever other kind of costraint you feel like using" he tried, leaving a kiss on her cheek.
    "Plus, I swear I won't be leaving the Feywild for months afterwards. Assuming I leave the Fortress in the first place. I don't have fun leaving my nosse alone"

Eris smiled, standing up and picking up Leff in her arms.
    "Let's" she said, and since her muscles were still strained she opted for disappearing through a portal of blades back to their room.
    "You didn't expect this, did you"

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

"Until Clephesia is born," Mab insisted. "You're staying until then."

Leff giggled and kissed Eris before the knives brought them to their room. "No," she confessed. "Not quite."
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

"I planned on staying longer actually?" Sirthis said "I want to stay here at least during Clephesia's first months, plus I have some business into the Feywild I'd like to attend to once outside-plane matters are settled- especially now that Briar allows me to travel the Feywild swiftly" he explained.
    "Unless I'm to stay away while you nurse her for some unknown law? Which I will probably break. Plus, I also have a son to care about"

Eris set Leflabah down on the bed and layed next to her, hugging her wife.
    "I love you"
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-09-10 at 01:23 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Mab smiled and stole a few more kisses. "As long as I can keep you," she said. "And please, be here when I am nursing our daughter."

"I love you," Leff answered, holding Eris tight. "And I'm gonna be with you for as long as I can."
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

"That was my intention" Sirthis nodded smiling "I wouldn't go out quite THAT much if we mortals didn't have that whole aging thing to worry about in the first place. Speaking of mortals, my dear... Should we summon Lorraine and Delilah and move this discussion elsewhere?" he said.

"You can't really say can, you know" Eris whispered as her tail coiled around Leff's waist "You haven't got a choice in the first place anymore"
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-09-10 at 02:22 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

The respective couples (one pair with guests) went to bed, and after another hour or so, even went to sleep. Except for Eris and Sirthis, who reached out to others.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Two Dreams were started that night.

Sirthis' was a spacious, dimly lit room with a bathtub filled with hot water and a bed next to it where he was sitting, still dressed in the clothings from the day. Malyanna was wearing her usual traveling clothes since... Sirthis had really only seen her like that, and was used to that image.
    "Hi there"

Eris' was actually a weird hybrid between the beatiful architecture of Mab's palace... And a tavern. There were tables and there was a counter by which she was sitting, with a centaur bartender because why not? But it was all very elegant. And she was ordering beer. The lighting was given by candles and Gloriana was dressed with one of the dressed Eris saw her with, since she wouldn't dare changing her clothes.
    "I'm afraid the bar only has drinks I tasted. I was told you like lightning whiskey, but I never drank it... Yet" she said. For herself she was wearing the black dress, since it looked fitting for the place in Eris' mind.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Malyanna briefly looked down at herself, then nodded and sat on the bed. "Good to see you, Sirthis."

Eris created a bar and awaited Gloriana, but after quite some time, the Sylph Queen did not appear.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    How long is Eris going to wait for Gloriana to fall asleep?
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

"How have you been?" Sirthis said smiling "It's been a while. And you told me to Dream you, so since I'm in the Feywild just for today..." he scooted closer.

Eris frowned. And drank.

Spoiler: Ooc
    Show
    Make it an hour, give or take.