Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Gallopardia: Hoofprints In The Snow. (Playtest)

All good. Just needed a general idea.
    And this roleplay meant to be easy going.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    All good. Just needed a general idea.
    And this roleplay meant to be easy going.
    Ok, that's good to know on both fronts; glad I could help!
    I'd like to thank you for rolling with the idea of Robbin having connections like this: I hope it doesn't result in too much NPC craziness for you.
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

I planned already in this post to add Robin's friends into the mix, but it will wait a bit.
    It might be or not be the hooded figure.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #94
    Dwarf in the Playground

I planned already in this post to add Robin's friends into the mix, but it will wait a bit.
    It might be or not be the hooded figure.
    No rush: it can happen when it's best.

Though I have to say that a conspicuously conspicuous hooded cloak fits them: I imagine only a few of them have picked up on the subtleties of disguise.
    Many thanks to Meto30 for sketching this amazing piece of art, and for allowing me to use it as my avatar!

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey everyone, just wanted to poke my head in and wish you two a Merry Christmas. I hope you're having a good time on the holidays this year, at least.

Here's hoping we can continue this game for a good while to come.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to poke my head in and wish you two a Merry Christmas. I hope you're having a good time on the holidays this year, at least.

Here's hoping we can continue this game for a good while to come.
    Thanks; that's very sweet of you! I wish you both a happy Hearthswarming as well.

My pod doesn't have much planned as you can imagine, but we'll have good food and some good clean fun.

I also hope this game has a good lifespan: viva la revolution!

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

Haha! This was the perfect situation for that flaw to come into play wasn't it: we'll see how it goes I guess XD

8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground

Interesting development: I'll roll to see if I can figure out what this pony is on about.

(1d12+2)[11]

Since I've got all my drama points, I may as well spend one if this goes poorly

(1d12+2)[9]

I'll post in the IC when I can: Robbin has a response even if he doesn't know this pony.

Edit: I guess I don't need to spend that drama point 0.0
    Last edited by BlueHamsterBean; 2021-01-15 at 12:40 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

Alright!-
    Spoiler
    Show

about twenty years ago, a group of ponies, 13 to be exact, all with flower cutie marks, maybe some of them even tattooed on themselves on porpuse.
    They called themselves the Freedom Flowers.
    They have rebelled against the merchant princes causing a complete chaos- only the Ice Knights have managed to depress this rebellion.
    Some rumors even bold enough to claim that the princess herself has came- but if it was true... the whole city would probably have perished.
    More then half of the city's guards have died...

It's a taboo subject, that bring unfrotune on ponies who talk about it too much, but they are quite the legend among the revoultionary ponies.

AND Robbin can tell who this pony is-
    Sun Burn. He is supposed to be dead, but he was probably the most dangerouse among them, his trap expertise, by the rumors even killed one or two Ice Knights.

But.. here he is.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh! ...Oh dear... That's good to know 0.0

Thanks

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Ice Knights by the way are quite of the big deal.
    In d&d 5ee terms I would say, that the lowest ranking are equal to level 3 adventurers.
    You don't want to mess with them.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

I guess I should roll for Swift as well. Surely he's heard of someone so curious as to have a bear trap for a jaw?

(1d12+3)[11]

I counted Inquisitive, Contacts and Educated as bonuses on this roll. If you think being a well-travelled merchant would also help with figuring out who this guy is, feel free to add another +1, or to remove any of the others if they dont fit.
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Alright!-
    Spoiler
    Show

about twenty years ago, a group of ponies, 13 to be exact, all with flower cutie marks, maybe some of them even tattooed on themselves on porpuse.
    They called themselves the Freedom Flowers.
    They have rebelled against the merchant princes causing a complete chaos- only the Ice Knights have managed to depress this rebellion.
    Some rumors even bold enough to claim that the princess herself has came- but if it was true... the whole city would probably have perished.
    More then half of the city's guards have died...

It's a taboo subject, that bring unfrotune on ponies who talk about it too much, but they are quite the legend among the revoultionary ponies.

AND Robbin can tell who this pony is-
    Sun Burn. He is supposed to be dead, but he was probably the most dangerouse among them, his trap expertise, by the rumors even killed one or two Ice Knights.

But.. here he is.

Very well! Swift seems to be a very knowladble as well!

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, I think I'm gonna wait for the reaction to that. I don't think there's any particularly good point for Swift to interject.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    Well, I think I'm gonna wait for the reaction to that. I don't think there's any particularly good point for Swift to interject.
    ah, ok. thank you for saying that, I planned on waiting.
    I'll update'

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey everyone, posting this here right now cause two ideas came to me in the middle of the night and I do not wish to forget it after sleeping.

Part 1 is that I am considering swapping around the two uses for Drama Points. So you could decide before a roll that you want to spend 1 point to roll twice and get the better result, or wait until after the roll and then increase your result by directly spending points on it. I may also increase how much of a bonus to your result you get for each point, giving you a +2 bonus per point. As is, the bonus kind of pales in comparison to the reroll I think, and the reroll may be slightly too good.

I need further playtesting before deciding on anything, though.

Part 2 is the idea of a “Challenge Rating“ that can be assigned to obstacles. This would be used only for conflicts, and used primarely to differentiate between extreme wuality differences of foes, as well as free the GM and players from having to count all possible Tags for obstacles that are simply intended to be more formidable.
    Using combat as an example, it may be the difference between a -1 soldier, and a -3 dragon.

Not sure about this one. It may be best to just stick to increased stress values to differentiate between foes. Then again, Stress is mainly a pacing mechanic and plot armor for the PCs. A -4 penalty, 1 stress obstacle could be a challenging but not time consuming diversion.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

From the GM's side of screen I feel the need for a challenge ratings-

Like Sun Burn is one of the biggest deals in the adventure, and it's hard to diffrenate the challenge of dealing with him, compared with a random guard like 'Ruff Start"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

From the GM's side of screen I feel the need for a challenge ratings-

Like Sun Burn is one of the biggest deals in the adventure, and it's hard to diffrenate the challenge of dealing with him, compared with a random guard like 'Ruff Start"
    I believe the intent of the original Freeform Universal system was that any one important NPC would probably come with his own set of Tags that would influence rolls, just like the PCs.

While a random guard may not be capable enough to create any sort of penalties, and only provides a reason to roll at all, Sun Burn may be a 'Vengeful Revolutionary' who is 'Paranoid', 'Powerful', and 'Relentless'. Just to give an example. These tags would then provide penalties or bonuses on related rolls of the PCs. It has the advantage of being more flexible and immediately prompting the GM to consider how these qualities may be both to the players' detriment and use.

A Challenge Rating would mainly help to simplify this. You don't have to create individual tags for each possible creature or obstacle, especially ones that just arise during play and won't be around for more than a scene. The downside would be that you wouldn't have an immediate clear picture of how the Challenge's Tags both help and hinder it, making it slightly tougher to adjucate that and possible for your players to utilize it. Ideally, there should be ways for the players to disable their enemies Tags or use them against them.

Challenge Rating definitely wouldn't be a catch all, and should only apply to situations that the creature or obstacle is actually that good at. A mighty CR 2 ogre would be tough to beat in an arm-wrestling match, for instance, but should provide if anything a bonus if the players faced him in a public debate.

Something to keep in mind also is that major NPCs should probably have a Stress rating if faced in a conflict, with the exact amount depending on how important, climactic, and perilous the conflict is. A rough system I am considering there is 1 Stress per PC for a common action scene, 2 Stress per PC for a climactic encounter, and 3 Stress per PC for epic conflicts made to take up a big part of the adventure. The thing to keep in mind is that only PCs must have a specific, fixed amount of Stress. Anyone else has as much stress as the in in-universe logic and pacing requires. The game is especially flexible in that last regard, and you can lean as much towards any of these two ends as you wish.

Aside from that, any rolls and other such rules are of course secondary to the actual in-universe logic. Even if PbP constraints mean we make rolls in advance, just in case they are needed. If something is impossible, then no result of the dice can make it happen. Swift may be a good merchant, but he can't talk somepony into selling him all their belongings. Sometimes it can even be valuable to say that a particular approach to a situation cannot succeed, no matter what, so the players have to either pick a different approach or change the situation somehow to make their intended approach possible.

With all that rules-related rambling aside, feel free to try something like a Challenge Rating behind the screen. In practise I doubt it is too much different from how you might already do it, creating Tags for a villian or obstacle until they are satisfyingly difficult to overcome.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Ah. Alright.
    It so simple I didn't realized it.
    It also will be practice for me-basicly make charater sheets for the main players of the story.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello all.
    I have a plan for how to get Sun Burn out of our hair: namely, convince him that the filly has left the building.

I mention this because the semester just started and I may have to wait until later today to post IC.

Sheesh, Robbin is now convinced that this guy has no place in a revolution! He's the type that gets everypony mad at the revolutionaries!

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHamsterBean View Post
    Hello all.
    I have a plan for how to get Sun Burn out of our hair: namely, convince him that the filly has left the building.

I mention this because the semester just started and I may have to wait until later today to post IC.

Sheesh, Robbin is now convinced that this guy has no place in a revolution! He's the type that gets everypony mad at the revolutionaries!
    Not to worry, Bean. I actually had the same exact idea, just hadn't gotten around to making a post on it just yet. My plan was for Swift to engage in an incredibly risky, bald-faced bluff using the evidence he has in a misleading way.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2021-02-03 at 08:59 AM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Glad I managed to intensify things a bit.

Theo- question-if theoritacly I would like to use the system for more intense setting- like call of cthulhu, or opposite- Dragon Ball z kind of story-
    How would you go about it?

Also for Cthulhu-ish kind of situation.. would adding parralel emotional stress be silly?

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

Glad I managed to intensify things a bit.
    Well, I'm glad the system helped to incentivize it.

Theo- question-if theoritacly I would like to use the system for more intense setting- like call of cthulhu, or opposite- Dragon Ball z kind of story-
    How would you go about it?

Also for Cthulhu-ish kind of situation.. would adding parralel emotional stress be silly?
    Good questions! And ones I intend to answer.

For more high-power settings, I think it's going to be mostly a matter of scaling up the narrative until you reach the level of power that you need. The system is overall pretty abstract and narrative, so it can easily adjust. A character who is 'strong' in a low power game may be able to lift a boulder and throw it, while in a high power game he could do the same with a building.

Conflicts are where you may want to put your attention in a story like Dragonball Z. For one, the length of a turn might just be longer than one in a regular game, reflecting a good minute of traded blows and high-speed flight, rather than a quick exchange of strikes and parries. You might even have multiple posts from everyone per turn, allowing them to play the situation out and have some conversation before rolling at a decisive moment.

Alternatively, you could increase the amount of stress everyone has to reflect just how important battles are in Dragonball. Add to that a limited ability to recover from stress mid-conflict, either by a short retreat to rest or by eating a Senzu Bean, and you have something that roughly simulates the epic fights of the manga and anime. For this solution, keep in mind that any action can damage an obstacles stress, so long as it is even indirectly aimed at ending the battle. Goku will damage Freeza just as much by standing there and charging his spirit bomb, as Piccolo is by desperately fighting off the evil emperor.

As always, you have to keep in mind what makes sense in the story. Goku can't charge the spirit bomb if nothing stops Frieza from just flying up to him and smashing him into the ground, and Piccolo's punches can't do anything to harm Frieza if you've previously establish that he is 'monstrously powerful' in his final form. Only by working together can the Z-Warriors' actions punch through Frieza's stress.

For horror-based games, that is a bit trickier. For Cthulhu and other psychological horror, I think it is worth it to separate mental and physical health, but I would not do by creating mental and physical stress. After all, stress is a very abstract resource that measures mostly when you drop out of a conflict or become unable to act effectively. Here's what I would do:

Spoiler: First Draft Sanity Rules
    Show
    First of all, when fighting lethal opponents like monsters or humans with guns, make negative Tags gained from the battles really hurt. His stress might be fine, but a PC is still in huge trouble when he is 'bleeding out' or 'missing an arm'. Warn your players before play begins, but make it clear that if their characters are wounded in such ways and don't take care of it, or if there is no conceivable way for them to survive something, death can hit them without touching their stress at all! That is, if you want to bring in the horror of lethality.

For Sanity, each character gets a separate Sanity Tag. For almost, this should start out as a nice 'Healthy', which would give bonuses when speaking in polite company and penalties when doing dangerous things. Then, when they first encounter obvious signs of the supernatural, make them change that Tag to reflect how the revelations affect their character. Perhaps leave the exact wording to them. They may now be 'Doubting' or 'Skittish'. Then, when they are finally faced with undeniable evidence of the mythos, have them change their Tag once more, this time to a more extreme version of what they were earlier, or else something that reflects their character's development. They may become 'Paranoid' or 'Hysterical'. More mundane horrifying scenes can have the same effect, of course.

Adding to that, characters can obtain additional Sanity Tags on No, and... as well as Yes, but... results in extremely frightening, dangerous situations, as well as when faced with new, particularly terrifying revelations and imagery. These should be relatively specific to what caused them in the first place, like 'Claustrophobic' if a character just narrowly escaped from a pack of ghouls inside a collapsing tunnel. If doing multiple adventures with the same characters, these should fade at a rate of 1 per episode, assuming the characters are doing something to improve their mental health, and can also be bought off for 1 per 2 XP. A character with more than three of these additional Tags becomes too traumatized by their experiences and is beyond help, becoming an NPC.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks for understanding you two ^^;

Also, nice roll Theo!
    I don't have much to add on sanity right now, but leaving power levels to the campaign and GM seems reasonable.
    Last edited by BlueHamsterBean; 2021-02-03 at 06:17 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanks for understanding you two ^^;
    Certainly. Accepting how important real life is and that it constantly gets in the way is the first step towards a healthy PbP game. And besides, healthier players as well.

Also, nice roll Theo!
    I don't have much to add on sanity right now, but leaving power levels to the campaign and GM seems reasonable.
    I'm very glad I spent that Drama Point! Otherwise, I'd only have had a Yes, but result. That could have been troublesome in our current situation.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, do you have any thoughts so far on changing how spending Drama Points works? I wrote up some ideas on that earlier, but I'm not yet too sure on any of them. If you'd rather leave them without comment, it's not problem, just figure I should get opinions from as many of my guinea pigs playtesters as I can.

Unrelated to that, I had some further thoughts on how to approach a DBZ game in this system. Namely, important concepts such as transformations and power levels! To that end, I thought up two basic methods with which they could be handled, neither of which is fully fleshed out.

Spoiler: The Narrative Method
    Show
    Simply put, by this method you would handle transformation, zenkai boosts, and power levels in a mostly narrative fashion. If opponents are stronger or weaker, that's just a narrative fact, and for the most part PCs are just considered to be relatively equally matched.

Once per adventure, a player may with suitable in-story reason describe their character gaining a new form, or overall power boost. They could learn the Kaioken from a powerful master, get so angry about their rival that they turn into a super saiyan, get surgery to become a cyborg, or just get a zenkai boost after a difficult fight. In the next fight they get into, they're then treated as having become a lot stronger, which can mean automatic successes on actions and otherwise having much more of an impact. They can also get this sort of boost in the middle of a fight when they witness the death of an ally, or by spending a Drama Point when they get reduced to 0 Stress. In the latter case they gain back 2 points of Stress immediately.

After that first impressive battle, and perhaps the immediate subsequent ones, the character's new form or power level gets treated as the new baseline for them, and no further emphasis is given to it.

The same character may not gain another form or power boost until every player character has had one. This is to ensure that everyone stays at a relatively even playing field. Once everyone is caught up, all characters can gain another power boost once more in whatever order they wish.

Spoiler: The Crunchy Method
    Show
    In this method, each PC has an additional statistic, their Power Level. Each PC starts with their Power level at 1. This is a vague, general ranking of their strength relative to each other and strong NPCs that they meet. Situations can also have a Power Level, to describe how much of a superheroic effort they require to overcome. This only applies to situations that require physical effort, obviously. Power Level does not strictly dictate how much a PC can do in raw strength and speed, but players are encouraged to slowly boost up their descriptions as their Power Level rises, going from original Dragonball to Dragonball Z and then Dragonball Super.

They also add an additional part on their character called the Training Path. This is where they where they mark how many power levels they've gained through training, various physical enhancements like cybernetics or magic water, and new forms. This is mostly for the fun of watching your character grow, becoming only relevant when story-developments cut a character off from one of their enhancements temporarily.

Power Levels act mechanically in the following way. When two characters of Power Levels with a difference of at least 2 fight each other directly, the character with the higher Power Level wins. They simply are far beyond their opponent, and are at no risk. Imagine SS3 Goku fighting Beerus for the first time. If a player character is 1 Power Level higher than their opponent, they roll all dice twice and take the higher result. If they are 1 Power Level lower, they roll all dice twice and take the lower result. If their Power Level is equal to their opponent, they resolve all rolls normally.

This only applies for rolls that deal with direct combat. Support actions like Krillin using the Solar Flare, charging super attacks like Piccolo preparing the Special Beam Cannon against Raditz, and sneak attacks like Tien's Tri Beam against Cell are resolved normally despite any power level differences.

Player characters can improve their Power Level by spending Advances. For 2 Advances, a player character may learn a dangerous technique, exhausting form, or gain some taxing equipment. This improves their Power Level by 1 when used, but also gives them an 'Exhausted' Tag at the end of the Conflict or Scene, or when two rounds of the Conflict have passed. This Tag lasts until the character has had time to rest in-story. When used in a conflict, the character also starts losing 1 Stress each turn, starting with the 3rd turn on which he is using the form. Multiple exhausting forms and techniques cannot be used together.

For 3 Advances, a player character may learn a safe new form or technique, gain integrated and powerful equipment, or simply achieve a greater level of strength through their training. This improves their Power Level by 1 when used, and comes without any drawbacks. If they already possess an unsafe form, they may spend 1 Advance on it to upgrade it to a safe form.

Each of the two options above can be purchased mid-adventure, as per usual. In addition, further purchases can be used to enhanced already existing forms and techniques. A player character may unlock further levels of Super Saiyan, or simply delve deeper and deeper into their training, forging their body naturally into a fantastical weapon. Each such improvement should be noted on the character's training path, making care to track how many Power Levels each transformation and skill adds, and whether they are exhausting or not.

No matter how strong they get, a character may always decide to fight using a weaker form or none at all, or simply suppress their own strength if they reached it entirely by sheer training.

If a player character is reduced to 0 Stress in battle or a heroic physical struggle and they posses 2 Advances or more, they may spend 1 Drama Point to regain 2 Stress and immediately purchase a dangerous or exhausting form that they must use until the end of the conflict. This can only be done once per Adventure at most.

Finally, player characters may also increase their Power Level through in-story events without the use of Advancements. This might happen if their true potential is unlocked by the Supreme Kai, or when they spend a five year time skip learning under the greatest martial artist in the universe, or when they retrieve a magical sword of the gods. The GM is the final arbiter of when these sorts of boosts happen, and how many Power Levels they grant the character. Like any other improvements, they should be added to the character's Training Path.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2021-02-04 at 04:05 PM.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

Agreed: the benefit of PbP in my mind is that it's more resilient to real life interruptions. That said, consistent posting is still nice.

I'm glad you did that too! On the Drama Point front, I think I like what you proposed above better: firstly because rolling twice is easier in PbP than rerolls, and secondly because I never like spending resources enhancing a roll that could still easily go poorly.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

It's very cool varianf that can cover most shonens.
    Wonderful.
    My appaluds.

Hmm drama points?
    Well,I guess it works, maybe I would like to give a player more control?
    More like..
    "Twist point"

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

Our rolls have been really consistently decent. I dread the day we start rolling poorly, especially now that Igor is getting into the swing of assigning us the negative modifiers our dreadful decision making demands.

I'm glad you did that too! On the Drama Point front, I think I like what you proposed above better: firstly because rolling twice is easier in PbP than rerolls, and secondly because I never like spending resources enhancing a roll that could still easily go poorly.
    You actually have a really good point there. My thoughts were initially about the comparative value of rerolling a check completely versus just adding a +1 up-front, but re-rolling does break the flow of PbP posting quite a bit. Especially since, by the rules, you actually have to take the result of your re-roll, and thus have to wait for the result of your initial roll. It gets even worse when the GM makes a roll for you that you did not think to make, which may mean missing the chance for a re-roll entirely!

And actually, I do almost prefer the idea of making the result of any given roll final. It adds a bit more tension to the question of when to spend Drama Points, and forces the PCs to deal with more difficulties.

The only question remains is what options I will offer, to be honest. 1 Point for +1? 1 Point for a +2? 1 Point for roll twice, take the better? 2 Points for roll twice, take the better? Should those last two options only apply to a roll that utilizes a character's Talent? So much to consider......

Though for now I do want to continue with the rules we established up-front.

It's very cool varianf that can cover most shonens.
    Wonderful.
    My appaluds.
    Heh, I'm glad you like it! I've taken a little bit of inspiration from Badass Kung Fu Demigods for how the power levels work, but this is mostly something I homebrewed off the top of my head. I'd probably write these additions up as part of the base rules if I wanted to add them to a game, though, just to incorporate them more cleanly. Might be worth writing up a separate google doc for that at some point.

Hmm drama points?
    Well,I guess it works, maybe I would like to give a player more control?
    More like..
    "Twist point"
    Honestly, feel free to do that! I've only homebrewed somebody else's system, after all. Include what you wish in what you run using it. Let players spend Drama Points to make up details about the scene that they are in.

That is, outside of this playtest, of course.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

I will try those at some point.
    Btw, no pressure Theo,but to wait for you or not?
    I am nkt sure if you are busy and just wait for something?

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

I will try those at some point.
    Btw, no pressure Theo,but to wait for you or not?
    I am nkt sure if you are busy and just wait for something?
    Ah, yes, sorry. Just haven't gotten around to posting yet. I'll try and type up something today, at least.