New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Default 283 free Marvel comics from ComiXology: Black Panther and Black Panther related

Just go to ComiXology and search the below terms to find them all. The free ones will all be under Single Issues (only Single Issues are free).

black panther - 256 results, 255 free and 1 unrelated
    (Note: You can only add 150 issues to your cart at a time.)
    wakanda - 17 results, but only 3 you won't already have from the above
    shuri - 10 results, all free
    killmonger - 5 results, all free
    klaws - 24 results, 4 free (you're looking for Klaws of the Panther) and 20 unrelated
    doomwar - 6 results, all free

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: 283 free Marvel comics from ComiXology: Black Panther and Black Panther related

Since you're looking for "klaws of the panther", can't you just type that into the search bar instead of "klaws"?

Also, thank you very much for this.
    Last edited by Squire Doodad; 2020-09-21 at 09:54 AM.
    An explanation of why MitD being any larger than Huge is implausible.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

Purple is humorous descriptions made up on the fly
    Green is serious talk about hypothetical
    Blue is irony and sarcasm

"I think, therefore I am,
    I walk, therefore I stand,
    I sleep, therefore I dream;
    I joke, therefore I meme."
    -Squire Doodad

3. - Top - End - #3

Default Re: 283 free Marvel comics from ComiXology: Black Panther and Black Panther related

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Doodad View Post
    Since you're looking for "klaws of the panther", can't you just type that into the search bar instead of "klaws"?
    I don't know why it was originally suggested to me to search for just "klaws", but I've had wonky results with searches using function words such as of and the in the past so, given that the results are definitely narrow enough already, I didn't question it. It's better I pass along something that definitely works than something that might break in certain circumstances.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

4. - Top - End - #4

Should this go in Webcomics or Media Discussions?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I would think Media personally. Marvel comics are print comics, not webcomics, and i wouldnt think to look for information on them in the webcomic section.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

6. - Top - End - #6

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    I would think Media personally. Marvel comics are print comics, not webcomics, and i wouldnt think to look for information on them in the webcomic section.
    They are normally, yeah, though these are digital comics, and we don't have a comics section that's not web...

Oh well, off to Media Discussions you go!