Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627
Results 781 to 803 of 803
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    "Very well then" Ghiso addressed the group then "Do we want to continue with the dealing or do we go with the elf? Lanitfat, if you want to insist on the rowboats you may want to offer money in the order of platinum. It has far more value then gold and we have that- just stay under seventeen"
    He thought about it then added "One platinum is worth ten gold coins"
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Nothing currently recruiting.


  2. - Top - End - #782
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    "If he's willing to take us there, then there's no need to rent a rowboat or provide collateral," Zanza observes, not wanting these altruistic strangers to spend any more than they should.
    Now Playing

    Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC

  3. - Top - End - #783
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    An enchanted forest
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    "Yeah, I also think we should go with the sailboat." Rose said.
    Last edited by Fay; 2021-02-17 at 03:42 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #784
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    The elf resumes preparing for this evening's fishing while you discuss your options.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  5. - Top - End - #785
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Seeing how almost all of them wanted to take the elf's offer Ghiso nodded at him "I think we're ready to depart whenever you are. If we can help in some way by all means ask"

    Ghiso also asked how long the travel would take. If it was at least an hour he was going to do the ritual to bring back Breasel.
    Last edited by Valmark; 2021-02-18 at 10:00 PM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Nothing currently recruiting.


  6. - Top - End - #786
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    "I can talk to fish!" Lana said happily.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    You can trust her to be completely insane; and probably to backstab you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  7. - Top - End - #787
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    The elf takes you to a rocky point that extends from the eastern most point of a cluster of forested islands. The cabin is located on the other side of the main island. A narrow winding trail leads into the woods.
    Last edited by Izzarra; 2021-02-19 at 10:48 PM.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  8. - Top - End - #788
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    He thanked the elf before getting off the ship.

    "Not creepy at all" Ghiso sighed, unsheating his normal blade with the shield in the other hand "If anybody feels confident for scouting they should go on ahead- otherwise you should probably stick behind my shield" he suggested.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Nothing currently recruiting.


  9. - Top - End - #789
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    An enchanted forest
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Rose got off the boat, waved a goodbye to the sailor, looked at the trees and breathed deeply. "Feels almost like home. Sure I could try to scout ahead if you want."

  10. - Top - End - #790
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Zanza has already vanished to scout ahead.

    Stealth: (1d20+7)[25]
    Perception: (1d20+6)[9]
    Now Playing

    Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC

  11. - Top - End - #791
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Lana linked an arm with Rose.
    “I’ll go with you!”
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    You can trust her to be completely insane; and probably to backstab you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  12. - Top - End - #792
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gluteus_Maximus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    A Humorous Location
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Taara wondered if there was any point if everyone *except* Ghiso went ahead to scout and sighed, then linked up to Lana's other arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Amazing Avatar by Smutmulch

  13. - Top - End - #793
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    An enchanted forest
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Rose surveyed the area in front of them, looking for anything suspicious.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Roll perception: (1d20+1)[13]

  14. - Top - End - #794
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Lana did not do that, busy linking arms with two beautiful women.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    You can trust her to be completely insane; and probably to backstab you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  15. - Top - End - #795
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Moving towards the center of the island the trees are seemingly able to be block much more light then you might expect from their appearance offshore.

    You get the feeling that you are being watched but as you look around you only catch the briefest glimpses of something small and white on the edges of you vision that disappear before you can get a good look.

    Spoiler: Ghiso needs to make a DC 14 CHA save or...
    Show
    You believe you have been transformed into a Kenku. For the duration of this effect you know the Auran language but it is the only language you can speak in.


    Spoiler: Rose needs to make a DC 14 DEX save or...
    Show
    Next time you draw your sword you find that it has been replaced by an exceptionally large herring.


    Spoiler: Lana needs to make a DC 15 INT save or...
    Show
    Everything looks like it is made of candy, anything you try to eat tastes like candy.


    Spoiler: Taara needs to make a DC 15 WIZ save or...
    Show
    You are transformed into a little pink dragon with a glitter breath weapon, following all other rules of the Polymorph spell. Use the stats of a Bronze Dragon Wyrmling except you are of the small category and do not have the lightning breath or immunity.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  16. - Top - End - #796
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Lana gasped and took Taara's sticky face in her hands, staring into her gumdrop eyes. "Taara! What happened? Are you okay?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    You can trust her to be completely insane; and probably to backstab you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  17. - Top - End - #797
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gluteus_Maximus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    A Humorous Location
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Taara felt like she was a pink dragon with glitter breath for a moment, then that thought stopped. She looked at Lana and wondered what she was talking about. "What do you even mean?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Amazing Avatar by Smutmulch

  18. - Top - End - #798
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    "Cos-!" Ghiso exclaimed staring down at his clawed arms covered in feathers flabbergasted, then looked at the rest of the group "Hey! Ho un problema q-! Perché sto parlando così!?" he exclaimed.

    Spoiler: Auran talk
    Show
    He's exclaiming in confusion and bewilderment and calling the rest of the group 'cause he's got a problem. But interrupted himself because he realized he was speaking an unknown language.
    Last edited by Valmark; 2021-02-23 at 02:19 AM.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Nothing currently recruiting.


  19. - Top - End - #799
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Zanza is watching all of these unfold, and is extremely confused as to why these people are acting in this manner.

    She tries to investigate the cause.

    Investigation
    (1d20+2)[14]
    Now Playing

    Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC

  20. - Top - End - #800
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    An enchanted forest
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Rose looked around warily, halberd ready. She barely thought about her sword that may or may not have turned into a herring.

  21. - Top - End - #801
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    "You've gone all... wacky!" Lana looked around. "Everything's turned into colorful sticky stuff I've never seen before!"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    You can trust her to be completely insane; and probably to backstab you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  22. - Top - End - #802
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Zanza looks around and finds traces that smaller creatures are vary active in the area. However due to their light weight and the composition of the ground it is impossible to tell what kind of creature they are from tracks.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    These are tiny category creatures.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  23. - Top - End - #803
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Surely those creatures would have nothing to do with whatever is afflicting her allies. And so the goblin bides her time, and continues to watch from the shadows.
    Now Playing

    Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •