Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728
Results 811 to 819 of 819
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Now that the eavesdropping goblin has an inkling of what manner of fey beast to look for, she tries to look for traces of its presence.

    Survival
    (1d20+2)[14]
    Now Playing

    Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC

  2. - Top - End - #812
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Lana jumped back. "You're all... still alive?" She shuddered, but tried to focus. "Okay, we're fine. Let's do this."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    You can trust her to be completely insane; and probably to backstab you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  3. - Top - End - #813
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    "We are. Everybod- ugh. Lanitfat, these should be relatively innocuos spirits- they'll leave us be once they're tired or entertained" Ghiso wrote that down in Common for everybody else.
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Upick currently recruiting!


  4. - Top - End - #814
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    The ground is hard and rocky making finding clear trails impossible but Zanza notices that there are signs that these spirits have been moving around in the area.
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  5. - Top - End - #815
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    An enchanted forest
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Rose attempts to reach out to and talk to the spirit. "Hey, spirit, what do you want? If you just want some entertainment, I'm sure we could help without being afflicted by illusions." She said this in common and then repeated it in sylvan. While speaking she also lowers herself closer to the ground and attempts to appear as non-threatening as possible.
    Last edited by Fay; 2021-03-01 at 12:33 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #816
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    All of you hear these spirits speak, more to themselves then to you. Each word comes from a different direction and is spoken with a different tone and cadence, you hear everything that is said in your native language. "This one thinks that these are illusions. Should we show them illusions? They think that they can entertain us, what can they do that we have not seen before."
    "Time is an abstract concept created by carbon-based life-forms to monitor their ongoing decay." - Thunderclese

  7. - Top - End - #817
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind you. RIGHT NOW.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    Lana gulped and hugged Candy Taara close. She tried speaking to them in Sylvan. "If you're not having fun scaring us, why don't we play a game we can all enjoy?" She suggested.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Xihirli, bastion of murder and betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Wow I missed a lot today. So, kill Xihirli?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    You can trust her to be completely insane; and probably to backstab you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
    I still prefer to see you as the dagger hanging over us all, Xi.

  8. - Top - End - #818
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Valmark's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Montevarchi, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    "What about singing?" Ghiso proposed, now a bit spooked "There mustn't be lots of people coming around here who can also do that"
    I won an argument with my GM -15/08/2017- (20:32 GMT +1)

    Want to try a WereWolf or Mafia game? Do you already know it and want to play it? Upick currently recruiting!


  9. - Top - End - #819
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    An enchanted forest
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv

    "Ugh, I'm somewhat used to being waylaid by bored fey but evidently I don't really know what to do with this spirit, is anyone more familiar with these?" Rose still wanted to resolve this peacefully but suddenly felt very out of her depth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •