Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 308
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    When nothing immediately appears for Oghash to fight, she relaxes a little and looks to the others for direction. She points to the two additional doors with interest, but does not enter the room without confirmation that she should...

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Farmerbink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas, again!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Stvari pauses in the doorway, scowling. After a few moments, he gently retrieves his blade and begins sauntering into the room like he's on a stroll through the park. He actually whistles a nonsense tune for a few moments before it devolves into the most inappropriate rendition of "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" you've ever heard.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Perception to check for immediate traps: (1d20+9)[10]
    Moving towards the door to the left (East? Cardinal directions seem contradictory with the last couple posts).

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Salem cast his lighting cantrip on his sigil of Asmodeus, wearing it openly outside his clothing for the time being. Without a word, he moved in after Stvari with arrow nocked.

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Ahkmathi Sek, Elven Conjurist

    The wizard gazed across the room, sniffing at the air with disdain. ”I presume any undead rest within the sarcophagi.”

    OOC - Religion - (1d20+10)[21] to id the candles and anything related to the undead.
    Spoiler: Status
    Show
    Str 10 Dex 16 Con 12 Int 18 Wis 12 Cha 10
    AC 13 HP 16 Init +11 Move 30' / F +2 R +4 W +4
    Spells (4/2+1): detect magic, message, ghost sound, mage hand; enlarge person, silent image, color spray
    Skills: Arcana/Planes +12; Local/Religion/Nature/Dungeon/History +10; Geo/Eng/Nob +10; Spellcraft +9
    Teleport: 7/7
    Effect: low-light vision
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Farmerbink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas, again!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Stvari clicks his teeth with a disapproving expression. "Always with the lights," he mutters.

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Akmathis identifies the candles as unholy ones, made with wax formed from rendered humans and spoiled water, their presence would give strength to the unliving. As to the undead, without opening one of the boxes its hard to say, although there is a faint tang of salt in the air and the air feels slightly musty and damp. The coffins look relatively cheap and plain, although reassuringly they also appear to be roughly human sized rather than giant!


    Stealth if moving about
    Init if opening a coffin

    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Oghash notices everyone slinking into the room and joins them, sniffing the air and looking around nervously. "What is a 'sarcophagi,' Ahkmathi?" she asks in a whisper as she remains near the elf.

    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Stealth (1d20-1)[12]
    Initiative (1d20+3)[19]

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Sarris stays near salem, using the light the amulet sheds to help steer himself better, keeping his sword ready for any unseen threats.
    Last edited by Bansheexero; 2021-04-02 at 11:34 AM.

    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

    He who laughs last doesn't get the joke.

    Spoiler: Stuff I Wrote
    Show
    Elite Races

    Goliaths [Part One, Part Two]
    Axiomite
    Nephilim

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Ahkmathi Sek, Elven Conjurist

    The wizard tensioned outside the room, murmuring to Oghash first them to the others. [i]”It is a fancy coffin. I recommend you put out the candles before rousing the occupants. They give strength to the ever-living.” With a wave of his hand, he set a spectral hand into the room with one of the lanterns they had obtained earlier.

    OOC - holding back outside for now. Trying to shed light in the room. Initiative - (1d20+11)[19]
    Spoiler: Status
    Show
    Str 10 Dex 16 Con 12 Int 18 Wis 12 Cha 10
    AC 13 HP 16 Init +11 Move 30' / F +2 R +4 W +4
    Spells (4/2+1): detect magic, message, ghost sound, mage hand; enlarge person, silent image, color spray
    Skills: Arcana/Planes +12; Local/Religion/Nature/Dungeon/History +10; Geo/Eng/Nob +10; Spellcraft +9
    Teleport: 7/7
    Effect: low-light vision
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Oghash nods and goes directly to the nearest burning candle, blowing it out, and starting to go to the next until something happens and interrupts her or until they are all blown out.

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Blowing out the candles the room is plunged into darkness, then there is a great crash as the coffin lids are thrown aside and vile well muscled zombified corpses start to rise, the creatures, all 6 of them have wet looking skin that almost glistens and are draped in sea weed and grit and sand. The scent of the sea mingling with that of rotted flesh as the drowned start to rise. Even as they start to rise the six creatures are slow and unsteady as they clutch rusted cutlasses, a fishing gaffe or a heavy cudgel but their confused undead stagger gives the "heroes" the drop on them,


    OOC: Undead got a whopping 2 initiative so all players can act first
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Spoiler: Round 1, Oghash's Status
    Show
    Oghash ("Fiendclaw" in Orcish)
    Female Chaotic Evil Half-Orc Bloodrager, Level 2, Init 3, HP 19+6/24+6, Speed 30 ft. (40 ft. base)
    AC 15, Touch 9, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 10, Ref 3, Will 4, CMB +8, Base Attack Bonus 2
    Greataxe +7 (1d12+12, 20/x3)
    Chainmail, (+6 Armor, +1 Dex, -2 Rage)
    Abilities Str 23, Dex 12, Con 20, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 12
    Condition Bloodrage (4/8 Rounds Used Today)
    Power Attack

    Turning back towards the coffins, Oghash sees the dead rising and seems to go insane with rage! "I wanna bathe in the meat chunks! Grahh!"

    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Move to flank, if possible. Rolls do NOT include a flanking bonus - please apply them if it's possible.

    Greataxe (w/Power Attack): (1d20+7)[26] to hit,(1d20+7)[24] (20/x3), (1d12+12)[21] slashing damage, (2d12+24)[38] critical strike damage

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Farmerbink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas, again!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Stvari gets to work immediately, having largely expected something like this. He blinks and scowls in confusion at Oghash's unusual outburst, before laying into the nearest zombies with flowing, sweeping strikes of his blade.

    Spoiler: Stvari, round 1
    Show
    Stvari Inhibiraj
    Male LE Dwarf Monk (Maneuver Master), Level 2, Init 2, HP 18/18, Speed 20
    AC 16, Touch 16, Flat-footed 14, CMD 21 ****, Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 7, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 1
    Unarmed Strike +5 (1d6+4, x2)
    Temple sword +5 (1d8+4, 19-20, x2) (trip friendly)
    Flurry of Trip/dirty trick +6/+6 (-, )
    (+2 Dex, +4 Natural)
    Abilities Str 18, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 18, Cha 6
    Condition Hardy, Stability, Dimdweller, Shadowhunter, Evasion
    Ki pool: 1/1
    Stunning fist: 2/2

    If needed, Stvari will 5-foot step to be in reach of two enemies. In either case, he'll use flurry of trips to hopefully drop both:
    (1d20+6)[9] attempt 1
    (1d20+6)[13] attempt 2

    If they move action to rise (prompting AoO):
    (1d20+5)[14] attack
    (1d20+5)[24] CC (24+, x2)
    (1d8+6)[11] damage (using blade 2-handed)
    (1d8+6)[11] crit bonus

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Salem stepped back from the nearest zombie and shot it frantically, hoping a solid shot through the head could put them down.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack: (1d20+6)[18]
    Damage: (1d8+1)[9]

    Attack: (1d20+6)[22]
    Damage: (1d8+1)[6]

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Using what little light Salem's spell provides, Sarris eyes up an undead target and charges towards it, putting as much oomph behind his swing as possible as he brings his blade down upon it.

    Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Charge attack power attack against nearby visible undead.

    Attack roll (1d20+9)[11]
    Crit? (19-20/x2) (1d20+9)[21]
    Damage (1d10+9)[10] slashing
    If crit, add (1d10+9)[15] slashing damage

    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

    He who laughs last doesn't get the joke.

    Spoiler: Stuff I Wrote
    Show
    Elite Races

    Goliaths [Part One, Part Two]
    Axiomite
    Nephilim

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    In a flurry of chopping and stabbing the villains surge into the room and the 6 coffins within. Oghash reaches the first one and chops down mightily, the axe cleaving through both undead and the coffin itself smashing into a death once more! The one rising beyond Oghash lurches to its feet, before a pair of arrows embed themselves in it, one barely sems to slow it down, the second shattering bone in its arm as it larches and throws itself at Oghash! Sarris and Stavri split the other way, Stavri smashing one of them to the ground before chopping its right arm as it rises! Depite that it lunges forward with chipped broken teeth. Sarris likewise catches the prone zombie unawares and slashes a great wound in it, though not enough to fell it as it crawls from the coffin seeking to gnaw on his legs.

    The furthest ones leap from their coffins and lumber forward to engage Sarris and Oghas as well!

    Spoiler: Zombies
    Show

    1= Dead
    2 = hit by two arrows, moves to attack Oghash (1d20+5)[17] Dam (1d6+3)[9]
    3 = takes AoO from Stavri and then attacks him (1d20+5)[20] Dam (1d6+3)[5]
    4 = takes hit from Sarris and attacks him back (1d20+5)[11] Dam (1d6+3)[7]
    5 = runs in form the back of the room to Sarris
    6 = runs in from the back of the room to Oghash



    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Spoiler: Round 2, Oghash's Status
    Show
    Oghash ("Fiendclaw" in Orcish)
    Female Chaotic Evil Half-Orc Bloodrager, Level 2, Init 3, HP 10+6/24+6, Speed 30 ft. (40 ft. base)
    AC 15, Touch 9, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 10, Ref 3, Will 4, CMB +8, Base Attack Bonus 2
    Greataxe +7 (1d12+12, 20/x3)
    Chainmail, (+6 Armor, +1 Dex, -2 Rage)
    Abilities Str 23, Dex 12, Con 20, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 12
    Condition Bloodrage (4/8 Rounds Used Today)
    Power Attack

    Turning to the zombie attacking her Oghash screams, "Gone are the days of the gods and mercy is far away! We are in the second act of the three-part GORE play, AND I WILL WIN BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS!"

    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Move to flank, if possible. Rolls do NOT include a flanking bonus - please apply them if it's possible.

    Greataxe (w/Power Attack): (1d20+7)[23] to hit, (1d20+7)[23] (20/x3), (1d12+12)[24] slashing damage, (2d12+24)[37] critical strike damage

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Farmerbink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas, again!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Stvari grunts as he takes the impact, utterly unprepared for the ferocity of the blow. "Quite enough, thanks," he mutters, as he redoubles his efforts to put them down and keep them that way. He blinks, confused by Oghash, but tries to focus on the task at hand.

    Spoiler: Stvari, round 2
    Show
    Stvari Inhibiraj
    Male LE Dwarf Monk (Maneuver Master), Level 2, Init 2, HP 13/18, Speed 20
    AC 16, Touch 16, Flat-footed 14, CMD 21 ****, Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 7, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 1
    Unarmed Strike +5 (1d6+4, x2)
    Temple sword +5 (1d8+4, 19-20, x2) (trip friendly)
    Flurry of Trip/dirty trick +6/+6 (-, )
    (+2 Dex, +4 Natural)
    Abilities Str 18, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 18, Cha 6
    Condition Hardy, Stability, Dimdweller, Shadowhunter, Evasion
    Ki pool: 1/1
    Stunning fist: 2/2

    Same thing. 5-foot step to be in reach of two enemies. It occurs to me, if these are standard zombies, I think they're perpetually staggered, and can't make a move and standard action in the same round? I may be mixing my metaphors...
    (1d20+6)[15] attempt 1
    (1d20+6)[11] attempt 2

    If they move action to rise (prompting AoO):
    (1d20+5)[17] attack
    (1d20+5)[15] CC (24+, x2)
    (1d8+6)[9] damage (using blade 2-handed)
    (1d8+6)[8] crit bonus

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Sarris lets out a grunt as the undead lands a heavy blow. Gritting his teeth, he lashes out with his blade.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Power Attack roll (1d20+7)[26]
    Crit? (19-20/x2) (1d20+7)[13]
    Damage (1d10+9)[12] slashing
    If crit, add (1d10+9)[19] slashing damage

    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

    He who laughs last doesn't get the joke.

    Spoiler: Stuff I Wrote
    Show
    Elite Races

    Goliaths [Part One, Part Two]
    Axiomite
    Nephilim

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Ahkmathi Sek, Elven Conjurist

    Ahkmathi watched impassively as the others rushed in to wage violence against the undead. He was as not fond of engaging in such physical activity. Unfortunately, what spells he had memorized were unsuited to this challenge ... and he theorized they would need the enlarging spell elsewhere before this day was through. So instead he thought to offer advice ... until Oghash shouted out something regarding being an actress.

    Staring at her for a moment, the wizard shook his head, commenting. ”Ah ... yes. Certainly we have only begun this performance of blood and pain, where we will raze both borders and lands. However, I do not think you will find these soulless automatons connoisseurs of your ravings, theatrical though they may be. Perhaps another refrain with your ax ...”

    OOC - Keeping the lights going
    Spoiler: Status
    Show
    Str 10 Dex 16 Con 12 Int 18 Wis 12 Cha 10
    AC 13 HP 16 Init +11 Move 30' / F +2 R +4 W +4
    Spells (4/2+1): detect magic, message, ghost sound, mage hand; enlarge person, silent image, color spray
    Skills: Arcana/Planes +12; Local/Religion/Nature/Dungeon/History +10; Geo/Eng/Nob +10; Spellcraft +9
    Teleport: 7/7
    Effect: low-light vision
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Salem kept shooting at the nearest targets, too caught up in the frenzy of close combat in dim light to do much else.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack: (1d20+8)[13]
    Damage: (1d8+1)[7]

    Attack: (1d20+8)[21]
    Damage: (1d8+1)[2]

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Viscera and gore spill out as the zombies are set upon by the savagery of the anti-heroes attacks. Even as Oghash is assailed by two of the creatures she swings in rage and her blade neatly bisescts one of the creatures spewing salt rotted organs in a wide arc! On the other side of the room Stavri avoids the clumsy blow before tripping the one fighting him and as it rises drives the blade into its skull destroying whatever source of magic animated it. Beside the dwarf Sarris spins, his blade a graceful arc s he critically strikes the zombie and hews off its right arm and most of its skull and drops it in a quiet thump of wet flesh hitting the floor. Behind the others Salem and Ahkmathi keep to the back behind the spiky steel wall of the others, Salem firing arrows into them, although ones seems to sink into flesh delaing little damage.

    Uncaring of their fellows chopped into chum around them the two remaining zombies continue to swing heavy fists at SArris and Oghash, whilst Svarti and Ahkmathi hear from the western door a faint shout, the tone in cultured upper class accent, "By Mitra who is there, release me from this prison or by the Gods I will have my vengeance!"


    Spoiler: OOC
    Show


    1= Dead
    2 = dead
    3 = dead
    4 = dead
    5 = takes a pair of arrows, attack Sarris (1d20+5)[23] dam (1d6+3)[5]
    6 = attacks Oghash (1d20+5)[22] dam (1d6+3)[7]
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Spoiler: Round 3, Oghash's Status
    Show
    Oghash ("Fiendclaw" in Orcish)
    Female Chaotic Evil Half-Orc Bloodrager, Level 2, Init 3, HP 3+6/24+6, Speed 30 ft. (40 ft. base)
    AC 15, Touch 9, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort 10, Ref 3, Will 4, CMB +8, Base Attack Bonus 2
    Greataxe +7 (1d12+12, 20/x3)
    Chainmail, (+6 Armor, +1 Dex, -2 Rage)
    Abilities Str 23, Dex 12, Con 20, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 12
    Condition Bloodrage (6/8 Rounds Used Today)
    Power Attack

    "OW! DIE AGAIN, UGLY!" screams Oghash as she turns to strike at the zombie that slammed her.

    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Oghash will need some more healing, very soon. When her bloodrage ends she will be at 3 HPs...

    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Move to flank, if possible. Rolls do NOT include a flanking bonus - please apply them if it's possible.

    Greataxe (w/Power Attack): (1d20+7)[25] to hit, (1d20+7)[14] (20/x3), (1d12+12)[24] slashing damage, (2d12+24)[40] critical strike damage

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    "Accursed things should have stayed dead!" Sarris yells as he swings his blade with reckless abandon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Power Attack (1d20+7)[10]
    Crit? (19-20/x2) (1d20+7)[25]
    Damage (1d10+9)[12] slashing
    If crit, add (1d10+9)[18] slashing damage

    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

    He who laughs last doesn't get the joke.

    Spoiler: Stuff I Wrote
    Show
    Elite Races

    Goliaths [Part One, Part Two]
    Axiomite
    Nephilim

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Farmerbink's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas, again!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Satisfaction replaces pain as Stvari's blade cleaves the head of the risen dead. "More like it!" he cheers as he turns his blade to the next nearest. Striding to aid Sarris, he sets himself up to flank with the swordsman, and lashes out once more with his own blade.

    Spoiler: Stvari, round 3
    Show
    Stvari Inhibiraj
    Male LE Dwarf Monk (Maneuver Master), Level 2, Init 2, HP 13/18, Speed 20
    AC 16, Touch 16, Flat-footed 14, CMD 21 ****, Fort 5, Ref 5, Will 7, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 1
    Unarmed Strike +5 (1d6+4, x2)
    Temple sword +5 (1d8+4, 19-20, x2) (trip friendly)
    Flurry of Trip/dirty trick +6/+6 (-, )
    (+2 Dex, +4 Natural)
    Abilities Str 18, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 18, Cha 6
    Condition Hardy, Stability, Dimdweller, Shadowhunter, Evasion
    Ki pool: 1/1
    Stunning fist: 2/2

    Assuming it takes a full move action to flank:

    attack the zombie: (1d20+7)[24]
    (1d20+7)[17] crit confirmation (26, x2)
    (1d8+6)[13] damage
    (1d8+6)[11] crit bonus

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada, Pacific Time
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Salem growled as he noted his arrows' lack of effect, and switched to his longsword to slash at the zombies while they were busy attacking Sarris

    Spoiler
    Show

    Draw longsword (keeping bow in off hand), move to flanking if possible, and attack.

    Attack: [Roll]1d20+4[roll] with flanking
    Damage: (1d8+1)[4] slashing

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    The battle ends rapidly as the last two zombies are dismembered by Oghash and the rest of the villians... The room quietens down as he zombies twitch and flap slightly, or at least the chunks of them. Even as the room quietens you can hear the cultured voice bellowing out from the next room. "You, vagabounds, I am a knight of Mitra, release me now or you will suffer my wrath!....

    From the room to the east you hear only silence.
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Ahkmathi Sek, Elven Conjurist

    Ahkmathi gave a slow clap of approval once the undead were felled ... again. Loudly, he proclaimed, ”Well done, mighty warriors - we may yet cleanse this place of cunning traps and dark twists! Now let us see what else this devious maze holds for us.”

    Stepping closer, he murmured to the group, ”In case we have a real Mitran as a guest, we may be able to trick him.” He called upon one of his basic cantrips to check for signs of magic in the room, as well as next door where the voice called out. He peered above the door to see if there was a lesson listed, perhaps to gain insight into what lie ahead.

    OOC - Looking about, checking for items of worth and looking for clues about the voice next door.
    Spoiler: Status
    Show
    Str 10 Dex 16 Con 12 Int 18 Wis 12 Cha 10
    AC 13 HP 16 Init +11 Move 30' / F +2 R +4 W +4
    Spells (4/2+1): detect magic, message, ghost sound, mage hand; enlarge person, silent image, color spray
    Skills: Arcana/Planes +12; Local/Religion/Nature/Dungeon/History +10; Geo/Eng/Nob +10; Spellcraft +9
    Teleport: 7/7
    Effect: low-light vision
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    "Graaaahhh, aaaahhh...ugh, my head..." groans Oghash as her rage subsides and she kneels to catch her breath. "Oh, that one hurt," she mutters as she kicks one of the zombies that hit her. "Any more magical healing to offer? Maybe that knight can..." she growls subliminally in the direction of the closed door. "Shall we ask? Maybe use these circlets to look more...presentable?"

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

    Sarris clutches his side as he fiddles around and procures a potion he had requested earlier from his hosts. He uncorks it and quaffs the liquid down, allowing its restorative abilities to take effect.

    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Potion of CLW heals (1d8+1)[2]
    Edit - Sigh, minimal healing
    Last edited by Bansheexero; 2021-05-01 at 08:02 AM.

    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

    He who laughs last doesn't get the joke.

    Spoiler: Stuff I Wrote
    Show
    Elite Races

    Goliaths [Part One, Part Two]
    Axiomite
    Nephilim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •