New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Beholder

Question Are there rules for Draenei published?

Did anyone (Blizzard, WotC, SSS) ever publish any D&D info for the WoW expansion characters at the time 3.5 was out? I'm looking for the Draenei in specific. I've done some searching but no luck. All I can find keeps referring back to the computer game. I don't remember if they even came out around the time 3.x was out. I've only been playing WoW for a couple of years.
    I see a few different books for WoW pnp but I don't know what's in them. I don't have the money to waste on all the books just to see if the Draenai are even in there. Does anyone know if they are covered in one of the books and if so which one?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Are there rules for Draenei published?

Manual of Monsters - source book for Warcraft The Roleplaying Game - have Draenei entry (both "monster" and "race") at pg. 26
    It's all just one page, with nothing really interesting: Medium Humanoid (Draenei) with 1 HD and LA +0; no SA or SQ.
    OK, maybe +2 on Str and Wis (and -2 Con), or +4 on Listen and Spot may count as "interesting", but - it's it...

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Are there rules for Draenei published?

You could tweak the diabolus from the Dragon Compendium without too much effort.