New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Warhammer 40k Fluff Discussion XVII: Call Necrosius, The Old Thread Is Dead!

Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    I'm talking more generally. Like in the dialogue you made up, is the "heres why you're wrong" person the one we're meant to agree with?
    1. Here's how the setting works. Stories that take place inside the setting, should make sense within the setting.
    2. The setting is restrictive. So I changed the setting in order to make my story work, so now my story makes sense.

You're not meant to agree - or disagree - with either of them because both are correct.
    You can have a preference for one or the other. But that's up to you. But neither of them is wrong, per se.

The problem, is what you're changing, is sex dynamics of fictional characters. Which is problematic because of the real world. Not because of anything actually happening in the setting itself.

I dunno. Maybe someone in this thread can enter one of them short story competitions and the theme is "Girl wants to be a Space Marine and gets told she can't." ...Then she becomes an Inquisitor, and does Biologus things with her Tech-Priest, meets Fabius Bile and learns secrets, tells Cawl - and his little AIs too! - to go **** himself. Then she designs a way for girls to become Space Marines for all the girls who come after her.

Guilliman poops himself as he realises that his recruitment pool just effectively doubled, and now he has upper hand on Abaddon.
    At last The Milky Way is saved, ey Fall Out Boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Portent View Post
    One option for having female space marines on a small scale would be if there was an abhuman strain that made it not only possible but sensible for the local chapter to recruit both.
    You can say whatever you want. You can, in fact, say "Cawl Fixed It." and you wouldn't even need an abhuman strain. Cawl invented Eliminators, which are better than Fire Dragons. Don't ask me how he did it. But the bastard did it. So he can do anything. Hell, you can even say "Fabius Bile did it, and as a Slaaneshi, he's laughing all the way to the bank, as Loyalists and Grognards **** and **** themselves with rage."

If there was a subsector somewhere filled with tribals who had evolved away from sexual dimorphism, or who had less of a range cap between male and female physical ability then it would be silly for a marine chapter recruiting from the world to dismiss the females that got into the highest percentage of physical performance.
    I think the problem there actually is the same with Salamanders:
    It's not actually intended. It's a mutation. It's abnormal.

Again, there are dozens and dozens of reasons of how you could justify female Space Marines:
    Something, something Kor Phaeron.
    Something, something Hector Rex.

It's incredibly easy to do. And if that's what you want to do, then do it.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

2. - Top - End - #422
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40k Fluff Discussion XVII: Call Necrosius, The Old Thread Is Dead!

I mean, new setting elements are introduced all the time. Retcons too. When a new planet is mentioned, that planet has always existed. When an obscure ordo of the inquisition shows up, it has been around for thousands of years, most likely. A new titan shows up in a Forgeworld book? Been around since the Heresy.

I don't think female marines are a technical problem. Next edition, write in a few female special characters, say they were always there, done.

The question is how much the fanbase would be willing to swallow and how much of an internet trashfire GW wants.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

3. - Top - End - #423
    Banned

{scrubbed}
    Last edited by Peelee; 2021-01-29 at 07:43 PM.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

The Mod on the Silver Mountain: Re-opened.
    Last edited by Peelee; 2021-01-29 at 07:47 PM.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

5. - Top - End - #425
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I'm thinking about creating a custom Space Marine chapter, and I'm looking for inspiration. Are there any particularly good fan-made chapters you've seen? I'm thinking more of the backstory and special characters.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I can't think of any specifics immediately, but I bet the bolter and chainsword forums will have plenty of inspiration available if you look around. I haven't been on there much in a while, but here's their fanmade chapter lore forum (I think) as a starter: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/f...iber-astartes/

7. - Top - End - #427
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Do you have any sort of theme or starting point in mind? Even something simple like what colour heraldry they will wear or which Legion they might be descended from? The problem with Space Marine Chapters is that there's a thousand of 'em, all different, so we could throw pretty much anything at you.

Personally, I like the "redeemed Heretic Legions" founding for Chapters - a company, or even squad, of Heresy-era Traitors turned their back on their Fallen Primarch and did something heroic to prove that they could be trusted by the Imperium, enough that they were allowed to become a Chapter of their own.

The Silver Skulls (Iron Warriors), Red Scorpions (Emperor's Children), Blood Ravens (Thousand Sons) and a few others - they all have heroic/tragic backstories and a super-secret secret that they can't let anyone find out about. They're pretty cool.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2021-02-01 at 06:02 PM.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

8. - Top - End - #428

RedWizardGuy

Thanks for the answers. I have a couple of ideas. One comes from the claim that Primaris marines can't be corrupted by Chaos. So a chapter is formed that takes advantage of that, making an anti-Chaos force in a different way to the Grey Knights. Maybe they don't have psykers, use Blanks in important positions, use Tau warp technology, or what have you. The other is a chapter that recruits from a world that defeated a Genestealer cult, and has advantages when fighting Tyranids.
    Last edited by Gareth3; 2021-02-01 at 06:51 PM.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth3 View Post
    Thanks for the answers. I have a couple of ideas. One comes from the claim that Primaris marines can't be corrupted by Chaos. So a chapter is formed that takes advantage of that, making an anti-Chaos force in a different way to the Grey Knights. Maybe they don't have psykers, use Blanks in important positions, use Tau warp technology, or what have you. The other is a chapter that recruits from a world that defeated a Genestealer cult, and has advantages when fighting Tyranids.
    One of the psychic awakenings has a Primaris detachment fall to Chaos, so that claim is proven false.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

10. - Top - End - #430

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    One of the psychic awakenings has a Primaris detachment fall to Chaos, so that claim is proven false.
    If you refer to the Brazen Drakes, their Primaris reinforcements didn't fall to Chaos; they were slaughtered by the Custodes come to deliver them before they had the chance.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

11. - Top - End - #431

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Yeah, the claim is pretty dubious if the marines still have human minds. On the other hand, having a whole chapter based on the assumption that Primaris marines can't fall to Chaos, and having that assumption be wrong, is an even better backstory.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Paladin View Post
    If you refer to the Brazen Drakes, their Primaris reinforcements didn't fall to Chaos; they were slaughtered by the Custodes come to deliver them before they had the chance.
    Eh, they would've fallen to Chaos if they got a chance. It's a rare Renegade Marine who can resist falling to Chaos, if only for survivals sake when the Imperium is gunning after you. Particularly an entire detachment's worth who can't exactly blend in.

Yeah, the claim is pretty dubious if the marines still have human minds. On the other hand, having a whole chapter based on the assumption that Primaris marines can't fall to Chaos, and having that assumption be wrong, is an even better backstory.
    I agree to that. It would make for a pretty cool story.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Blood Ravens (Thousand Sons)
    Haven't been playing much attention to the horus heresy and stuff. But has there been any development in that front lately? I remember reading at some point arguments for the blood ravens being descendants of loyalist word bearers.

Thanks for the answers. I have a couple of ideas. One comes from the claim that Primaris marines can't be corrupted by Chaos. So a chapter is formed that takes advantage of that, making an anti-Chaos force in a different way to the Grey Knights. Maybe they don't have psykers, use Blanks in important positions, use Tau warp technology, or what have you.
    Sounds like exorcists with extra tech heresy, I would look at them and see if you want to incorporate some of their trappings into their chapter. The only cases of space marines using alien tech that come to mind though are in the deathwatch, so yeah you probably want to fluff something new there.

The other is a chapter that recruits from a world that defeated a Genestealer cult, and has advantages when fighting Tyranids.
    Check the Imperius Reavers (their color scheme is a pain in the ass though). Veterans of the Tyrannic wars and with a Genestealer cult in their home planet (although that's been erradicated). While I wouldn't use them outright (again that color scheme) they are there.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

14. - Top - End - #434

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Haven't been playing much attention to the horus heresy and stuff. But has there been any development in that front lately? I remember reading at some point arguments for the blood ravens being descendants of loyalist word bearers.
    Not yet. The Second Founding happens a year or two after Horus' death, and at the moment the Heresy books are just about to the point where the Imperial Palace is being assaulted directly - we're a couple (?) of books away from Sanguinius' famous rematch with Ka'Bandha for example, which as far as I know is the last important thing to happen before the Emperor assaults the Vengeful Spirit.

For now, "the Blood Ravens are Loyalist descendants of a Traitor Legion" is still just rumour and coincidence. A plausible one, given what we know for certain about Chapters like the Silver Skulls, but no one has yet published the words "Yes, it is true" so there's still room to give it a twist somewhere, if they ever wanted to.

As for them being Word Bearers; that could be one of the twists that could happen. Everyone assumes they're Thousand Sons because they're all Psykers rather than Sorcerers, and because they wear the same colours on their armour as pre-Heresy Thousand Sons. If that turns out to be a double-bluff and they're really from another Legion... Could be interesting, but might annoy some of the pro-Thousand Sons' fanbase who want 'their Guys' to still be around.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2021-02-02 at 06:47 AM.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Thanks for the answers. I have a couple of ideas. One comes from the claim that Primaris marines can't be corrupted by Chaos.
    The claim was effectively made for two reasons:

1. Cawl's Awakened, were essentially fresh out of the womb. They couldn't be corrupted by Chaos because they had no concept of what Chaos was. This was a problem in the early stages, because Cawl's Awakened had no concept of who or why they were fighting, and they didn't understand the history behind The Long War. This was one of the many rifts between Firstborn and the Awakened "What's a Primarch, and why should I give a ****? Don't gun go pew pew and Chainsowrd go burrr?" But this goes away once Chapters started making their own Primaris Marines. Cawl has nothing to do with current Primaris Marines, and there's no excuse for them not to know about The Long War. Welcome to 9th Ed., it's not 8th Ed. anymore.

2. Chaos can't have nice things. "Those are some really cool 2-Wound Troops models, and 3-Wound Elites models you've got there, can we get those, too?" ...No. You get Death Guard, that's enough for Chaos. "But what if I don't play Death Guard in 8th Ed.?" ...Shut up. No Primaris Marines. Primaris Marines can't be corrupted by Chaos, because Chaos doesn't have Primaris Marines. That's some pretty solid logic right there. Clearly, if Primaris Marines could be corrupted by Chaos, then Chaos would have them. You can't argue with that.

The other is a chapter that recruits from a world that defeated a Genestealer cult, and has advantages when fighting Tyranids.
    The problem is that that 'advantage' should go away, after a generation or two. Same as the Ultramarine Tyrannic War Veterans. Once the 'war' is over, the skills are no longer needed, and, ultimately lost over time, because the Veterans who fought in the War die out and don't pass on their knowledge because there's no need to.

What you would really have to do, is make a Crusade Chapter that explicitly hunts down and roots out Genestealer infestations in front of - and left behind by - Hive Fleet tendrils. That way their knowledge-base remains current and they're always overcoming the adaptations made by the Tyranids, doing their best to stay ahead of the Hive Fleet, and predicting future evolutions. A Chapter like this would have strong ties to both the Deathwatch and Imperial Guard. Operating as the vanguard of Imperial forces, picking up information and battle tactics early, and disseminating that information and tactics among Imperial forces as quickly as possible (e.g; Like the Mentors Chapter. You don't even need to look them up. Just ask "What does 'Mentors' mean?" and you'll get your answer for what they're about.).
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2021-02-02 at 06:25 AM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

16. - Top - End - #436
    Troll in the Playground

Check the Imperius Reavers (their color scheme is a pain in the ass though). Veterans of the Tyrannic wars and with a Genestealer cult in their home planet (although that's been erradicated). While I wouldn't use them outright (again that color scheme) they are there.
    I was expecting something a bit more unusual than a 'half one color, half another' unless red/black is a difficult color scheme to do that with. I thought you were discussing a chapter with a checkerboard pattern or something like the Celebrants
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Ettin in the Playground

As for them being Word Bearers; that could be one of the twists that could happen. Everyone assumes they're Thousand Sons because they're all Psykers rather than Sorcerers, and because they wear the same colours on their armour as pre-Heresy Thousand Sons. If that turns out to be a double-bluff and they're really from another Legion... Could be interesting, but might annoy some of the pro-Thousand Sons' fanbase who want 'their Guys' to still be around.
    They share the colour scheme with post istvaan word bearers, and for what is worth they are from sector Aurelia and Cyrene is one of their main recruiting worlds. While it is possible to forget why Aurelia or Cyrene are significant names in chapter history it is pretty difficult to forget those names. If memory serves that was the main argument to consider Word Bearers loyalist, and hey I am sure Word Bearers also had Psykers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    I was expecting something a bit more unusual than a 'half one color, half another' unless red/black is a difficult color scheme to do that with. I thought you were discussing a chapter with a checkerboard pattern or something like the Celebrants
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a bad painter. I haven't really tried to paint the Reavers, it looks scary to me though, with the whole line down the middle and how I would normally paint red over white and black over black so I don't know how I would prime that. As for the Celebrants... that seems time consuming, I would probably paint each armor piece in a different shade but I don't need to make a vertical line across the mini's chest (which is the scary part to me). Totally agreed on the checkerboard, I really like the Lamenters from a fluff perspective but I don't even dare to try to paint one.

For what is worth I really like deathwatch as a way to try different things with colors, while maintaining cohesion in black and silver (with looks great) and letting you do some conversions and unusual models. And I don't think i could do a checkerboard shoulderpad even then.
    Last edited by thethird; 2021-02-02 at 09:30 AM.

18. - Top - End - #438

Griffon

They share the colour scheme with post istvaan word bearers, and for what is worth they are from sector Aurelia and Cyrene is one of their main recruiting worlds. While it is possible to forget why Aurelia or Cyrene are significant names in chapter history it is pretty difficult to forget those names. If memory serves that was the main argument to consider Word Bearers loyalist, and hey I am sure Word Bearers also had Psykers.
    I can't say that you're definitely wrong, because that's the whole point of there being a mystery. There is, however, a much longer list of reasons as to why they're probably Thousand Sons, starting with them having red armour as opposed to scarlet (as did Word Bearers), that their Chapter logo is reminiscent of the TS Corvidae cult, that their motto of "Knowledge is Power" is a quote from a famous Thousand Son called Revuel Arvida, and that Ahriman seems to recognise them and know much more about them and their origins than he otherwise should.

Bunch of stuff on Lexicanum. I'm sure it could be swerved to be a bluff if someone wanted it to, but the hints suggest that if their founding is ever fully revealed (which it may never be) then *for now* they're probably Thousand Sons.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2021-02-02 at 09:39 AM.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

There is, however, a much longer list of reasons as to why they're probably Thousand Sons, starting with them having red armour as opposed to scarlet...
    Starting with the fact that Blood Ravens have the same colours as Pre-Heresy Thousand Sons. Revuel is explicitly a Loyalist, and refuses to change the colours on his armour. Even when the White Scars offer to take him into their Legion for reals. Surely anyone aligned with Arvida would share his colours...
    (The Path of Heaven is an excellent read, and one of the few Heresy novels - out of the 54, **** - that I might actually recommend...At least with Discworld's 41, I can actually recommend the majority of them...But that's 'cause Discworld was written by one man with a cohesive vision. )

The fact that Revuel Arvida's entire storyline is an allusion to the creation of Blood Ravens (however, as we've established in this thread, no-one here reads the novels). Instead, Arvida goes on to become Janus, original Grand Master of the Grey Knights through some storyline nonsense where Dawn of War III tanked so bad, and Relic went out of business and so it feels like the storyline to the development on Blood Ravens was literally taken into a basement and shot in the head by Malcador.

I'm sure it could be swerved to be a bluff if someone wanted it to, but the hints suggest that if their founding is ever fully revealed (which it may never be) then *for now* they're probably Thousand Sons.
    It's almost definitely Thousand Sons. However, at this stage, Blood Ravens are effectively dead canon, and I don't expect anything to actually be written regarding them ever again.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2021-02-02 at 10:29 AM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ettin in the Playground

For what is worth I am personally for Blood Ravens being Thousand Sons myself. I was just mentioning the other theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Arvida goes on to become Janus, original Grand Master of the Grey Knights through some storyline nonsense where Dawn of War III tanked so bad, and Relic went out of business and so it feels like the storyline to the development on Blood Ravens was literally taken into a basement and shot in the head by Malcador.

It's almost definitely Thousand Sons. However, at this stage, Blood Ravens are effectively dead canon, and I don't expect anything to actually be written regarding them ever again.
    That's what I remember there being a perfect chance to go with hey, loyalist Thousand Sons, but nope, Grey Knights. Was just wondering if there had been any development.

At least they aren't the Storm Wardens...

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

That's what I remember there being a perfect chance to go with hey, loyalist Thousand Sons, but nope, Grey Knights. Was just wondering if there had been any development.
    Had Dawn of War III been successful, it probably would have been Blood Ravens.
    Since DoW3 sucked, GW will sweep something that they potentially don't own under the rug.

At least they aren't the Storm Wardens...
    Again, it's easier to just sweep something that GW potentially doesn't own, under the rug.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

22. - Top - End - #442
    Banned

it looks scary to me though, with the whole line down the middle and how I would normally paint red over white and black over black so I don't know how I would prime that.
    Masking. If anything, its better that it is one straight line, as tape can do that no problem.

23. - Top - End - #443

Griffon

And yet Gabriel Angelos made it into the 9e Imperial Armour Compendium, so he avoided being Legacy'd by Forgeworld last year, AND Blood Ravens got White Dwarf rules the year before right in the middle of 8e - 2 years after DoW3 came out.

GW might not know what they're going to do with them, but it feels like they might do SOMETHING at SOME POINT. MAYBE.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Banned

Those rules were bland, uninspired trash. As for Angelos, well, guess they still have some units around to sell or they're waiting for the mold to break.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Titan in the Playground

Seems unlikely they're going to just vanish - they've got a lot of fans and got updated rules only a couple of years ago.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Here's chaplain I painted (free hand) half-and-half to try to decide which version (light or dark) I liked best:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/warham...se/2057775273/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/warham...se/2057775285/
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

27. - Top - End - #447
    Titan in the Playground

It's almost definitely Thousand Sons.
    Shouldn't they be plagued by rampant mutations/have Rubric Marines, then? I mean all the evidence points towards them, but I don't think that has ever been explained away.
    Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Colossus in the Playground

1. Cawl's Awakened, were essentially fresh out of the womb. They couldn't be corrupted by Chaos because they had no concept of what Chaos was.
    Aren't some of them characterised as actually having fought in the Scouring?
    Marut-2 Avatar by Serpentine
    New Marut Avatar by Linkele

29. - Top - End - #449

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Shouldn't they be plagued by rampant mutations/have Rubric Marines, then? I mean all the evidence points towards them, but I don't think that has ever been explained away.
    I think the reason is supposed to be that the Blood Ravens were founded using tithed geneseed which had been sent to Mars, tested, purified and kept on ice as is standard practice for Legions pre-Heresy and Chapters nowadays, rather than having living Loyalist Thousand Sons change their names and pick up a new logo.

It's a bit of a handwave - being kept in a jar in a freezer doesn't really seem like it should be enough to keep Tzeentch's influence away from anything that he has put his mark upon - but that seems to be what GW are going with. The geneseed wasn't *in* a Space Marine at the moment that Prospero was invaded and the Fleshchange was accelerated, and it hasn't yet occurred to Tzeentch to throw the switch for a second time and ruin the Chapter, so they're fine.

That's an open plot-hook, I guess. If the Blood Ravens *are* Thousand Sons successors, then in theory they could be Spawn'd at any moment. Why hasn't it happened yet? ...JUST AS PLANNED.

Quote Originally Posted by hamishspence
    Aren't some of them characterised as actually having fought in the Scouring?
    One of them might have done - Alpha Primaus was the first Primaris Space Marine, though actually a failed attempt to recreate a Primarch. I'm not sure when he was first created as the stories in which he features take place in M42, but since he was the prototype on which other Primaris Marines were based and they were commissioned during the Scouring, it's plausible that he was around in M31 and met Guilliman who subsequently requested more like him.

The Awoken Primaris - those created by Cawl millennia ago and then put into the fridge - might have been human during the Scouring but whether or not they were active Primaris? That gets messy, as it implies that Cawl had unlocked the mysteries of the geneseed and was creating new supersoldiers within a couple of years of the Siege of Terra, which is... unlikely. Then again, the Scouring went on for just over a century so maybe a few of them might have been ready to go by the time of Guilliman's mortal wounding in M31.121?
    Last edited by Wraith; 2021-02-03 at 05:15 AM.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground

I just finished Saturnine, and I think Dorn might be my favourite Primarch now. It's nice to feel like we're actually getting to the bits of the Siege we've heard about.

Although...
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, hold up. Is Leetu (LE-2) one of the missing primarchs?
    Last edited by LeSwordfish; 2021-02-03 at 05:44 AM.