Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: [3.5] Epic Tristalt Treadmill

My idea has changed a lot since i put my hand up.
    But heres the basics of Quetzalcoatl

Its like I did a rainbow warsnake the least optimal way. By playing an actual Couatl.

Its a blaster/support role, able to blast **** with Transdimensional, Energy Sub (Electricity), Born of Three Thunders, Explosive, Erupt from anywhere that has LOS.

Void Disciple lets it act as its own spotter, and hand out Epic feats if it gets close enough (later its got the best debuff in the game 1/day)

Psionics do broken **** as always.

Mindmage lets erupt's dc be good and keep the caster level alive past those 7 LA.... ouch.

still have to do skills, rest of spells and powers, possibly a couple of items.
    Last edited by gawwy; 2020-10-19 at 04:33 AM.

2. - Top - End - #542

Hmm, funn.

(5d6b3)[10]
    (5d6b3)[14]
    (5d6b3)[16]
    (5d6b3)[11]
    (5d6b3)[17]
    (5d6b3)[14]
    (5d6b3)[17]
    (5d6b3)[9]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I proudly proclaim myself The Godking of Psionics, disagree? lets talk about it.

Shocki, Dom's Pet Dragons (10 of em)

Quote Originally Posted by Flappeercraft
    Can I sig the Lmao Yee btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappeercraft
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

3. - Top - End - #543
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

would sacred vow and vow of obedience only work for exalted? is there an equivalent for other alignments?

I ask because I thought a cohort with vow of obedience to me would bring more peace of mind to Atticus, since he is LE.

Or perhaps I pretend to be good, while doing whatever evil deeds are necessary without the cohort knowing (and hoping I don't get found out and he leaves).

The emperor and Anakin comes to mind with that idea.

Does that work?
    Last edited by droobles; 2020-10-19 at 11:43 AM.

4. - Top - End - #544

So would the Heroics spell, if used to gain different feats, stack with itself? It's another one of those argumentative questions, so DM view here would help me know if I should use it like that or not.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Yeah the Paragon shaming is kind of a bummer.

6. - Top - End - #546

Eh, at this level, Paragon template is lower-powered than taking 15 levels of classes, unless you're taking 15 levels of Fighter-type classes. It has some very nice synergies in a 'stalt game, but that's about it. It makes numbers a lot bigger, but that's about it. Tier 3. Maybe a strong Tier 3 if you're taking advantage of the synergies in a 'stalt game.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Anomander View Post
    Eh, at this level, Paragon template is lower-powered than taking 15 levels of classes, unless you're taking 15 levels of Fighter-type classes. It has some very nice synergies in a 'stalt game, but that's about it. It makes numbers a lot bigger, but that's about it. Tier 3. Maybe a strong Tier 3 if you're taking advantage of the synergies in a 'stalt game.
    15? I think the DM said it was 19. Which yeah for 19 levels of a 21 level track its far more suboptimal.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ogre in the Playground

You can't judge Paragon by the tier system. The tier system isn't about power, but versatility -- breadth of ability, not particularly about how effective you are within your field. Paragon is a qualitative upgrade in raw power.

It affects optimization level. A human paragon wizard and a human wizard//fighter are both tier 1, but one is clearly more optimized than the other.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

@Avatarvecna chameleon bonus feat + soulmelds?

Do the soulmelds stay shaped, or would they disappear everyday?

10. - Top - End - #550

Quote Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
    15? I think the DM said it was 19. Which yeah for 19 levels of a 21 level track its far more suboptimal.
    You're probably right. I was thinking of its CR boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Taelas View Post
    You can't judge Paragon by the tier system. The tier system isn't about power, but versatility -- breadth of ability, not particularly about how effective you are within your field. Paragon is a qualitative upgrade in raw power.

It affects optimization level. A human paragon wizard and a human wizard//fighter are both tier 1, but one is clearly more optimized than the other.
    Yeah, which is why I said a strong Tier 3 in 'stalt. Definitely stronger than Fighter.

But taking 19 levels of Sorcerer in 'stalt will get you a LOT more than taking Paragon, so I don't think Paragon reaches Tier 2 even with its yummy synergies. (recognizing the limitations of the Tier ratings and how they might be weighted toward flexibility, etc)

But in 'stalt games, those synergies are really nice!!! So, I would generally estimate Paragon vaguely as valuable asn a column of 19 Bard or Crusader, once those synergy boosts are taken into account. Maybe even slightly more valuable, depending on what Paragon is being 'stalted with.

11. - Top - End - #551

WolfInSheepsClothing

If I wanted to optimise, I would take 252 extra hit points - nearly doubling my current hit points before even accounting for the CON boost - +29 to AC, +25 to attack rolls, +20 to damage rolls, +13 to any one parameter of each ability I used, +15 to my caster level (that's a 72HD creature directly on your face), resistances, fast healing, +10 to all saves, +15 to ability scores which means another +7 or +8 to attacks, damage, saves, DC, skills, and almost everything else you can think of, which means more power points, which means more utterances per day, which means another 147 hit points, I would take +10 more to all my skill checks, I would take that over another set of abilities that are completely orthogonal to my current ones, or whatever comparatively tiny bonuses I could get from levels in another class.

It is trite to say that paragon creates a divide that overrides all other optimisation. It is absurd to say that it is anything but by far and away the best thing you can do with a side of your tristalt from an optimisation perspective. It is nonsensical to call it equivalent to crusader levels. A paragon//anything will absolutely annihilate an equivalent crusader//anything. You could create a paragon commoner that the crusader couldn't hit because he has 36 higher AC than the crusader, almost two whole RNGs apart.
    Last edited by Unavenger; 2020-10-19 at 03:05 PM.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, which is why I said a strong Tier 3 in 'stalt. Definitely stronger than Fighter.

But taking 19 levels of Sorcerer in 'stalt will get you a LOT more than taking Paragon, so I don't think Paragon reaches Tier 2 even with its yummy synergies. (recognizing the limitations of the Tier ratings and how they might be weighted toward flexibility, etc)

But in 'stalt games, those synergies are really nice!!! So, I would generally estimate Paragon vaguely as valuable asn a column of 19 Bard or Crusader, once those synergy boosts are taken into account. Maybe even slightly more valuable, depending on what Paragon is being 'stalted with.
    You really cannot judge it using the tier system. The tier system has almost nothing to do with optimization level (there is a correlation, in that having more options gives you the ability to optimize more things, but that's all). Wizards and sorcerers possess the same spells -- they have the same relative power available to them -- but one is tier 1 and the other is tier 2.

It's like someone asking "What is stronger, an elephant or a car?" and getting the reply, "Well, the elephant is an animal." I mean, it's not wrong, it's just also not a useful answer to that question.

If the question is, "How powerful is Paragon?" the answer depends on what you're trying to do. If you want to optimize a Fighter, it's a hell of a lot more useful than adding gestalted Wizard levels -- even though adding Wizard levels is a useful thing to do, as they have spells that can buff the Fighter, they don't add anywhere near the power for optimizing the Fighter that Paragon does. If you're trying to be as versatile as possible, i.e. be capable of the most different things and have almost the best answer for almost every situation, then Paragon probably isn't as useful as adding another casting class. What Paragon does, it does super well -- perhaps better than anything else in the game -- but it doesn't do everything.

13. - Top - End - #553

It's definitely strong - a BIG, straightforward boost to everything. And when you're boosting wizard/sorc/druid/etc that equals massive power boost because you're boosting a top-of-the-line class's abilities which are ... well, top of the line.

Compare to Crusader: makes lots of touch attacks, deals Con damage, makes foes flat-footed, does no-save stunning, and even cleans windows!
    Or compare to Bard: buffing whole parties, Bard spells, ... and, well, ok, maybe the Bard wasn't the best example of my point.
    Dread Necromancer: have all the dead hordes at your disposal, spells, pretend you aren't lonely because you now have 'friends' at parties.

Those are a whole lot of additional capabilities added to a build.

Run a Rogue//Paragon vs a Rogue//DreadNecro? Close call.
    Run a Wizard//Paragon vs a Wizard//Crusader? Obviously the Wizard//Paragon wins without even waking up.
    Run a Commoner//Paragon vs a Commoner//Bard? Commoner//Bard curbstomps.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    If I wanted to optimise, I would take 252 extra hit points - nearly doubling my current hit points before even accounting for the CON boost - +29 to AC, +25 to attack rolls, +20 to damage rolls, +13 to any one parameter of each ability I used, +15 to my caster level (that's a 72HD creature directly on your face), resistances, fast healing, +10 to all saves, +15 to ability scores which means another +7 or +8 to attacks, damage, saves, DC, skills, and almost everything else you can think of, which means more power points, which means more utterances per day, which means another 147 hit points, I would take +10 more to all my skill checks, I would take that over another set of abilities that are completely orthogonal to my current ones, or whatever comparatively tiny bonuses I could get from levels in another class.

It is trite to say that paragon creates a divide that overrides all other optimisation. It is absurd to say that it is anything but by far and away the best thing you can do with a side of your tristalt from an optimisation perspective. It is nonsensical to call it equivalent to crusader levels. A paragon//anything will absolutely annihilate an equivalent crusader//anything. You could create a paragon commoner that the crusader couldn't hit because he has 36 higher AC than the crusader, almost two whole RNGs apart.
    Isn't the +15 only for SLA and supernatural CL?

15. - Top - End - #555

WolfInSheepsClothing

Run a Wizard//Paragon vs a Wizard//Crusader? Obviously the Wizard//Paragon wins without even waking up.
    None of these is remotely close. The commoner paragon can hardly fail his save and the bard can't hit him. The commoner will beat you to death with his +29.5-equivalent morningstar without breaking a sweat.

As a more practical concern, there is literally no class that I could add to my chassis as a fourth track that would provide me with anything anything like as obscene as "Things that used to autohit you now automiss you," "Saves you couldn't pass before are almost guaranteed", "Just go ahead and multiply your hit point total by two and a half", and the other nonsense that paragon gives you, without taking a hop, skip, jump, tumble, dive, shake, rattle, and roll into TO territory.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by droobles View Post
    Isn't the +15 only for SLA and supernatural CL?
    Yes. Utterances (and arguably psionics but that's a hard sell) are SLAs; I do not cast any spells other than my level 1 assassin spells which I technically get but won't use.
    Last edited by Unavenger; 2020-10-19 at 04:08 PM.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Could someone message me when the paragon hate dies down this is just bumming me out. I mean if the GM wants I can do a different build but that’s up to them.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ogre in the Playground

It's definitely strong - a BIG, straightforward boost to everything. And when you're boosting wizard/sorc/druid/etc that equals massive power boost because you're boosting a top-of-the-line class's abilities which are ... well, top of the line.

Compare to Crusader: makes lots of touch attacks, deals Con damage, makes foes flat-footed, does no-save stunning, and even cleans windows!
    Or compare to Bard: buffing whole parties, Bard spells, ... and, well, ok, maybe the Bard wasn't the best example of my point.
    Dread Necromancer: have all the dead hordes at your disposal, spells, pretend you aren't lonely because you now have 'friends' at parties.

Those are a whole lot of additional capabilities added to a build.

A Commoner//Bard loses every single time to a Commoner//Paragon. Every single time. The Commoner//Bard is functionally identical to a non-gestalted Bard, whereas the Paragon Commoner has +15 to all stats, +25 to hit, +20 to damage per hit, SR high enough that it might as well be "no," Epic DR, +10 to all saves and skills, fast healing 20, and so on and so forth.

If the Paragon Commoner is naked with zero feats, I would still give him the win every damn time over an equal-level single-classed Bard.

I decided to play around with things and made a version of Uhlrekk that doesn't have Paragon. It's not even as finished as the other sheet (which isn't finished yet) and I'm still debating internally how to optimize him without it, but feel free to take a look where it is so far: Non-Paragon Uhlrekk

18. - Top - End - #558
    Troll in the Playground

MindFlayer

You know, I honestly thought about picking up Paragon. It just doesn't fit into my build. Even with optimization as a priority, I couldn't make it work more pleasingly than the build I have now. No hate toward Paragon at all, some builds don't have space for it without losing the things that are more desired.

I've had enough time since completing Puck Orien that I built a second character for the fun of it. Even then, I didn't have space for Paragon, hahaha! It's not a required thing. Not at all.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Could someone message me when the paragon hate dies down this is just bumming me out. I mean if the GM wants I can do a different build but that’s up to them.
    Don't worry about it! Sure, the template is strong, and the sheer numbers are shocking, but there are more ludicrous things around hands down.

I just remade my app (almost finished now) without paragon only because there are a lot of paragon apps. So now it theme is not being something, while doing it. Sadly I couldn't fit all classes (barbarian, cleric, tome classes, psionics and truenamer I think. Truenamer I could even try with a feat chain, but the DCs are so hard to beat, not useful).

20. - Top - End - #560
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

A Commoner//Bard loses every single time to a Commoner//Paragon. Every single time. The Commoner//Bard is functionally identical to a non-gestalted Bard, whereas the Paragon Commoner has +15 to all stats, +25 to hit, +20 to damage per hit, SR high enough that it might as well be "no," Epic DR, +10 to all saves and skills, fast healing 20, and so on and so forth.

If the Paragon Commoner is naked with zero feats, I would still give him the win every damn time over an equal-level single-classed Bard.

I decided to play around with things and made a version of Uhlrekk that doesn't have Paragon. It's not even as finished as the other sheet (which isn't finished yet) and I'm still debating internally how to optimize him without it, but feel free to take a look where it is so far: Non-Paragon Uhlrekk
    naked and no feats? I would disagree, a Bard 20 with items, UMD and some other shenanigans wins easily. He goes improved invisibility + fly. It then becomes an actual race with the commoner running (at an incredible 90ft. with a single move action) and the bard trying to kill him fast enough.

21. - Top - End - #561

HalfOrcPirate

Player Character Completeness
    bphill561 Sharn
    LairdMaon Puck Complete
    greenpotato Atti
    Chambers Warden
    Taelas Uhlrekk
    Carlo Atticus
    Aegis Veritas Complete
    +5 Vorpal Bunny Kiros
    MikelaC1 Katarina Complete, but could be tinkered with
    Da'shain Minkaf III
    Caylus Sophis Complete
    Kobold-bard Mirov
    Samduke Pepper & Dagna Complete & will select spells if picked
    Yas392 Kiai Complete, Spells + Extra Items TBD by party
    Ripptor Chaemilla
    Ahus Menes Abasi Complete
    Togo Hreysi
    Joltz Wee Joe Complete
    Toliudar Seventeen Complete
    Alhallor Nargl Danceclaw Complete
    Wabbit Mael Complete; Will do spells if chosen.
    Razorback Helios Silverstem In process, complete soon
    Drako_Beoulve Rose Blacktorns WIP
    Hellfire014 Lyreka Complete
    gawwy Quetzalcoatl

Added myself to the table.

Is Lost Traditions on the table here dm?

22. - Top - End - #562

A buffed, flying, Greater Invisibility Bard can't even be hit by the Paragon Commoner while the Paragon is swarmed under by the heavily buffed summoned hordes. I mean yeah, if the Bard tries to go fist-to-fist with the Paragon Commoner, sure, he's going to lose, but that's just ignoring the strongest Bard abilities - spells.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateWench

while doubtful anyone would actually play an NPC class... Fact the paragon template even at LA+19 is a huge boost to any character with normal PC based class's not to mention PRC's

24. - Top - End - #564

WolfInSheepsClothing

A buffed, flying, Greater Invisibility Bard can't even be hit by the Paragon Commoner while the Paragon is swarmed under by the heavily buffed summoned hordes
    ...which STILL CAN'T HIT HIM.

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateWench

@AV

will you allow applicants a 2nd character entry ? with the knowledge that if selected it would be the specific character picked.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Titan in the Playground

Don't take this as criticism, but pieces of nails and hair strings would be considered improvised weapons, not unarmed strikes. Anyways if the GM allows it, that is that.

Also, wouldn't true seeing affect your invisibility power instead of you directly when they interact? It is not revealing your location, it is ignoring your invisibility spell (as an example).

But, again, if the GM says that is how it works, that is that. Still, it would be funny seeing you with my eyes (would grafted eyes, "devices", not work?) and not being able to see you through a telescope.
    The mechanics of throwing an unarmed strike in this manner are legal. How it's fluffed doesn't matter.

would sacred vow and vow of obedience only work for exalted? is there an equivalent for other alignments?

I ask because I thought a cohort with vow of obedience to me would bring more peace of mind to Atticus, since he is LE.

Or perhaps I pretend to be good, while doing whatever evil deeds are necessary without the cohort knowing (and hoping I don't get found out and he leaves).

The emperor and Anakin comes to mind with that idea.

Does that work?
    All alignment and code of conduct requirements have been waived, and you can fluff it how you want. If you wanna play a CE "exalted" who's so chaotic and evil that they're stealing exalted feat benefits from the gods, then go for it. If you wanna play a true neutral "exalted" who's so lazy about picking out items that they spontaneously gain VoP benefits, go for it. Have fun with the fluff.

So would the Heroics spell, if used to gain different feats, stack with itself? It's another one of those argumentative questions, so DM view here would help me know if I should use it like that or not.
    Heroics (Weapon Focus) is a different source from Heroics (Toughness), sure.

@Avatarvecna chameleon bonus feat + soulmelds?

Do the soulmelds stay shaped, or would they disappear everyday?
    If you turn the feat into a different feat, you don't get the benefits of the feat anymore.

I've stated this previously in the thread, but Paragon doesn't hurt your chances of getting in. It's just big numbers, and this is a game for big number builds. If people are pissy cuz their big numbers aren't as big because they didn't take paragon, if they think their big numbers being bigger wouldn't be problematic they can rebuild to have paragon.

In general, though, if people wanna continue discussing whether a Paragon//Commoner 21 could take a Bard 21 in a fight, a recruitment thread isn't the ideal place to do that because questions can get buried and missed in the vitriol. Take it to the 3.5 subforum, please.

Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
    @AV

will you allow applicants a 2nd character entry ? with the knowledge that if selected it would be the specific character picked.
    I'm not sure what the point is of you asking publicly minutes after I answered it privately, but my answer hasn't changed. You can submit any number of characters you like - only one at most will make it it.

Currently Recruiting: rogue_alchemist's The Thing.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    All alignment and code of conduct requirements have been waived, and you can fluff it how you want. If you wanna play a CE "exalted" who's so chaotic and evil that they're stealing exalted feat benefits from the gods, then go for it. If you wanna play a true neutral "exalted" who's so lazy about picking out items that they spontaneously gain VoP benefits, go for it. Have fun with the fluff.
    Kind of screwy question, but does this apply to spells as well? If you were to cast the spell Inner Beauty which gives Good alignment a bonus and evil (almost said Bad alignment) a penalty, does it still work off alignment? I would think that would, you could not buff yourself if evil.

While a spell with a good or evil subtype I guess would not be a good or evil act per say. Although deities may still restrict spells based on their alignment since that is mechanical.

Lol, all my alignment class requirements currently match up under normal rules. I am not sure why that pleases me.

Also I feel I should ask about the Sharn spell casting. I declared it should work but did not get clearance. They cast spells, but they function like spell-like abilities in that they don't need components. They are listed as spells in the monster table and under their abilities. I want to apply metamagic. Is that Kosher? I have a work around if not, but I would need to drop the golem I am working on for some other equipment. Quick change if needed.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Titan in the Playground

This still open?
    "I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus
    Spoiler
    Show

“Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi”
    Threat, Timer, Treat
    Discord

29. - Top - End - #569
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bphill561 View Post
    Kind of screwy question, but does this apply to spells as well? If you were to cast the spell Inner Beauty which gives Good alignment a bonus and evil (almost said Bad alignment) a penalty, does it still work off alignment? I would think that would, you could not buff yourself if evil.

While a spell with a good or evil subtype I guess would not be a good or evil act per say. Although deities may still restrict spells based on their alignment since that is mechanical.

Lol, all my alignment class requirements currently match up under normal rules. I am not sure why that pleases me.

Also I feel I should ask about the Sharn spell casting. I declared it should work but did not get clearance. They cast spells, but they function like spell-like abilities in that they don't need components. They are listed as spells in the monster table and under their abilities. I want to apply metamagic. Is that Kosher? I have a work around if not, but I would need to drop the golem I am working on for some other equipment. Quick change if needed.
    Alignment prereqs aren't an issue, but alignment is still a mechanical thing when it matters. You can't use Smite Evil or Holy Word to ruin an Angel's day.

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    This still open?
    Yeah. Actually, I'll go ahead and say that recruitment ends officially on Wednesday - no new interest after that point.

Currently Recruiting: rogue_alchemist's The Thing.

30. - Top - End - #570
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default I'll just leave this right here....

***Character Sheet Complete***

Alpha
    Male C/N Half Song Dragon Warforged Tristalt, Level 21, Init 17, HP 320/320, DR 7/Cold Iron, Speed 40' Land, 50' Fly (Good)
    AC 42, Touch 32, Flat-footed 24, Fort 16, Ref 23, Will 20, Base Attack Bonus +17/+12/+7
    +4 Adamantine Defending Armblade of Warning +22/+17/+12 (1d10+11, 19-20x2)
    (Ranged Touch) Hellfire Eldritch Blast +25/+25 (22d6, 20x2)
    Natural Bite, Slam, & Claw +21/+16/+16 (1d6+6/1d4+3/1d4+3, x2)
    +1 Roaring Freedom Armor Plating of Nimbleness (+6 Armor, +12 Cha, +6 Dex, +4 Natural, +3 Sacred, +1 Dodge)
    Abilities Str 22, Dex 22, Con 20, Int 20, Wis 18, Cha 34
    Condition None
    Additional Protections Universal Energy Resistance 30, Light Fortification (25%), Improved Uncanny Dodge
    Immunities Electricity, fear, poison, sleep, paralysis, disease, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, sickened, death effects, energy drain, & negative energy effects.
    Vision Darkvision (60') Voidsense (30'), See Invisible (60'), Blindsense 10', Mindsight (100')
    Spoiler: Active Effects
    Show
    [Spell] Primal Hunter (24 Hours)
    [Spell] Primal Instinct (24 Hours)
    [Spell] Primal Senses (24 Hours)
    [Spell] Primal Speed (24 Hours)
    [Spell] Endure Elements (24 Hours)
    [Invocation] See The Unseen (24 Hours)
    [Invocation] Devil's Sight (24 Hours)
    [Invocation] Voidsense (24 Hours)
    [Invocation] Celestial Flight (24 Hours)
    [Soul-Bound Vestige] Naberius

Spoiler: Level Breakdown
    Show
    Code:
    Class 1 -------- || Class 2 ---------- || Class 3 --------- HP --- BAB ---- Fort --- Reflex - Will

Warlock -------- || Fighter ---------- || Binder ---------- d10 -- +1.00 -- +2.50 -- +0.33 -- +2.50
    Warlock -------- || Fighter ---------- || Battle Sorcerer - d10	-- +1.00 -- +0.50 -- +0.33 -- +0.50
    Warlock -------- || Fighter ---------- || Battle Sorcerer - d10	-- +1.00 -- +0.50 -- +0.34 -- +0.50
    Warlock -------- || Fighter ---------- || Battle Sorcerer - d10	-- +1.00 -- +0.50 -- +0.33 -- +0.50
    Warlock -------- || Fighter ---------- || Battle Sorcerer - d10	-- +1.00 -- +0.50 -- +0.34 -- +0.50
    Warlock -------- || *Arcane Duelist -- || Battle Sorcerer - d8 --- +0.75 -- +0.33 -- +2.50 -- +0.50
    Warlock -------- || *Arcane Duelist -- || Battle Sorcerer - d8 --- +0.75 -- +0.33 -- +0.50 -- +0.50
    Warlock -------- || Enlightened Spirit || Battle Sorcerer - d8 --- +0.75 -- +0.33 -- +0.33 -- +0.50
    Warlock -------- || Enlightened Spirit || Battle Sorcerer - d8 --- +0.75 -- +0.33 -- +0.33 -- +0.50
    Warlock -------- || Enlightened Spirit || Mindbender ------ d8 --- +0.75 -- +0.50 -- +0.34 -- +0.50
    Eldritch Theurge || Enlightened Spirit || Dragon Disciple - d12	-- +0.75 -- +0.50 -- +0.33 -- +0.50
    Eldritch Theurge || Enlightened Spirit || Dragon Disciple - d12	-- +0.75 -- +0.50 -- +0.33 -- +0.50
    Eldritch Theurge || Enlightened Spirit || Dragon Disciple - d12	-- +0.75 -- +0.50 -- +0.34 -- +0.50
    Eldritch Theurge || Enlightened Spirit || Dragon Disciple - d12	-- +0.75 -- +0.50 -- +0.34 -- +0.50
    Eldritch Theurge || Hellfire Warlock - || Dragon Disciple - d12	-- +0.75 -- +0.50 -- +0.33 -- +0.50
    Eldritch Theurge || Hellfire Warlock - || Dragon Disciple - d12	-- +0.75 -- +0.50 -- +0.34 -- +0.50
    Eldritch Theurge || Hellfire Warlock - || Dragon Disciple - d12	-- +1.00 -- +0.00 -- +0.00 -- +0.00

Base Totals: -----------------------------------------------220 -- 17.5 -- 11.33 --- 9.00 -- 12.0

Using '+5 Vorpal Bunny's Stat Rolls (13, 17, 15, 18, 15, 18)
    * = Arcane Duelist Class (Wizards of the Coast Web Archive)
    Spoiler: Final Equipment Breakdown
    Show
    Starting Wealth: 970,000

• 180,000 - [Ring] Greater Ring of Universal Energy Resistance (MIC, p. 128)
    • 137,500 - [Absorbed] Tome of Understanding +5 (DMG, p. 68)
    • 137,500 - [Absorbed] Tome of Leadership and Influence +5 (DMG, p. 68)
    • 137,500 - [Absorbed] Manual of Quickness in Action +5 (DMG, p. 62)
    • 100,000 - [Slotless] +1 Roaring Freedom Armor Plating of Nimbleness (ECS, p. 23 & MIC, p. 11/13/14)
    • 77,000 - [Right Hand] +4 Adamantine Defending Armblade of Warning (ECS, p. 268 & DMG p. 224 & MIC p. 36/46)
    • 36,000 - [Shoulders] Cloak of Charisma +6 (DMG, p. 253)
    • 27,500 - [Absorbed] Manual of Gainful Exercise +1 (DMG, p. 62)
    • 27,500 - [Absorbed] Manual of Bodily Health +1 (DMG, p. 62)
    • 25,000 - [Installed] Greater Essence of the Guard (RoE, p. 176)
    • 24,000 - [Slotless] CL 8 Wand of Repair Critical Damage (SC, p. 173)
    • 20,000 - [Ring] Ring of Arcane Might (MIC, p. 121)
    • 18,000 - [Throat] Greater Chasuble of Fell Power (MIC, p. 85)
    • 16,000 - [Torso] Vest of Resistance +4 (MIC, p. 147)
    • 2,000 - [Back] Heward's Handy Haversack (DMG, p. 259)
    • 1,500 - Jade Circlet
    • 5 - Miniature portal carved from ivory
    • 5 - Small piece of polished marble
    • 5 - Tiny Silver Spoon

Remaining Wealth To Be Spent: 2,985gp

Concept: Warforged skilled in the Eldritch Power of the Warlock and the Arcane ways of the Battle Sorcerer (Eldritch Theurge) explored the aspects of the Divine (Enlightened Spirit) and the Fiendish (Hellfire Warlock), and gained Draconic Power (Dragon Disciple) along the way.

Role(s): Primary Blaster, Secondary Utility Caster, Tertiary Scout/Trailblazer

Background: Error. Data Not Found.

"Commencing Hellfire Protocols." - Alpha
    Last edited by Geeksthenewsexy; 2020-10-30 at 01:25 AM.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, loses the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson