New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Warpriest of Cayden - two questions

I'm thinking of drawing up a Warpriest of Cayden. I'm torn between the sword and tankard of sword and shield style (using bashing finish) - is there a way to make a tankard a shield so that both can work?

Also, at higher levels how do you stop yourself from missing all the time? Our Cleric has Str 18 and can't hit for toffee - so a Warpriest would be the same except for the rounds where they have their sacred weapon (level rounds/day). I just played a Magus who routinely used Arcane Pool to play catchup on BAB - but he could do that all day long (and use two pool to attack touch AC). Assuming same Str and magical weapons a Fighter at 16th level will have about +7 to hit above the Warpriest, which is way too much to catch up on. How is it done?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warpriest of Cayden - two questions

Quote Originally Posted by fof3 View Post
    Also, at higher levels how do you stop yourself from missing all the time?
    In the case of the warpriest, use the Sacred Weapon ability and your various self-buffs.
    Guide to the Magus, the Pathfinder Gish class.

"I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums. I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that." -- ChubbyRain
    Crystal Shard Studios - Freeware games designed by Kurald and others!