Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435
Results 1,021 to 1,026 of 1026
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Curse of Strahd Solo Run (IC)

"He's the shovel man at the church," Yeska answers. "He lives here with us."

"I remember him. The groundskeeper who was weeding the graveyard," Gweyir comments from the doorway.

2. - Top - End - #1022

Someone who should know better... "That is all I need to know. Thank you for your help, Yeska. You are free to go." Kellon deliberately steps back to allow Yeska easier access to the door. "I will go have a talk with Milivoj. He doesn't need to know that you helped me."

3. - Top - End - #1023

BlueKnightGuy

Hands still wrapped around himself, Yeska guiltily treads back over to the door and looks back from the frame, where Gweyir is poking her head out. "Please don't let the Baron hurt him! He wasn't trying to be bad."

4. - Top - End - #1024

"To be frank, my boy, I have far more important matters on my mind than punishment," Kellon half-reassures the boy as he goes back inside.

He approaches the threshold and tells Gweyir in a low voice, "Sounds like we better hurry on over to the church and see just what our shovelboy has dug up. It would be optimistic to say that the bones are still in town, but I feel like praying a little right now."

5. - Top - End - #1025

BlueKnightGuy

"We don't have far to walk at least," the elf answers, walking back towards the front door. She lightly taps Spider on the back as she passes, "Time to go, buddy."

"Aww." "Bye Spider."

"Bye bye, be good!" exchanging farewells with the children, Spider crawls along behind Kellon and Gweyir. At the front door, Feddick and Father Donavich are making idle conversation of the weather and daily hassles, such as the aches and pains of getting older.

As they emerge, the patron turns to them and asks, "Did you learn what you needed?"

6. - Top - End - #1026

Kellon gives a terse nod to Feddick's question. "Aye. Is the boy Milivoj over at the church right now?"