New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Xykon in skyrim-how he'd act in that environment as a player

for funzies I got a mod that lets you play as a skeleton. I'll buff up his health so he's as unstoppable in skyrim as he is in OOTS.

What kind of behavior should I engage in and what magic should I emphasize in? destruction mostly I'm sure, but I'm guessing necromancy too.

the only bad thing is mods on ps4 are limited, but what other specialty mods should I get for ps4 to really help me get in character?

What kind of weaknesses does xykon have as a lich? What strengths would he have that skyrim could make use of?

I think theres a spell that lets you nuke essential npcs, not that I care. I won't be doing any much questing, if any.

For his name I'll probably go with "Lord Xykon" but only because super kami guru lord xykon the awesome won't fit. Unless someone else has a better name you can think of.

Any suggestions for ps4 modding and other stuff would be appreciated.
    Last edited by WolvesbaneIII; 2020-10-22 at 06:10 PM.
    Vae Victus!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Xykon in skyrim-how he'd act in that environment as a player

Oof, PS4. Just when an updated, more streamlined and functional version of Undeath: Classical Lichdom was uploaded a couple of weeks ago on the Nexus. Not sure how to help you on PS4.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flumph

Xykon tends to like simple direct solutions to problems like meteor swarm, so you probably want to focus mostly on Destruction. This will probably help you achieve the sort of epic levels you want:

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

You will need a lair -- and you probably won't want to do quests for anyone to earn a home. So instead find a necromancer or vampire cave with an enchanting table; kill everyone inside; and take over.

You will need a source of soul gems, and then you can start harvesting souls for enchanting needs. Max out your enchanting and get some broken items, as described above (but by playing for the components rather than exploiting)