OP:

I get that you want to play a core-only Dwarven Monk. I dig it. My question is, what do you want to do with your Dwarven Monk? Are you planning to deal damage? Perhaps you're planning to be a lock-down build? What's the plan here? Monk has lots of options that it can do, but it can really only dig in to one of those options effectively, or it can be not-so-great at some of them. So it's best to pick what you want your monk to do, and then build it from there.

If you want to deal damage, I would suggest having a minimum of 14 strength (ideally 18) and two-handing a quarterstaff and using Power Attack. You'll need ample Dexterity and Wisdom to keep yourself safe in combat though, and Constitution to give you any amount of staying power (though I'm not sold that Con is the most important in terms of HP, +1 HP/lvl for every two points is a steep investment). That means you're probably dumping Charisma, and you're not going to have a "good" int.

If you want to harass the enemy with special attacks, I would suggest you take Stunning Fist, keep your Strength at 10, get your Wisdom as high as possible, get your Dexterity as high as possible, take weapon finesse (you just need to hit), and Ability Focus (Stunning Fist) to get that DC up. Bonuses here include that you can reasonably get more Skill Points, and if you're succeeding in keeping that DC high, you're less likely to get hit, which means you may survive with a slightly lower Constitution. You still have no need for charisma though.

If you want to lean in to the skill points, I would suggest picking up stunning fist again, and keep that Wisdom high, but lower your dexterity, increase your Int a bit more, and possibly still pick up Weapon Finesse (as your strength is still probably 10). Just lean in to those skill points more and understand that combat won't be your thing (not necessarily bad, but something to keep in mind).

What weaknesses you have and how you perform depends entirely on what you choose to do, and how heavily you lean in to that specific thing. In fact, having Reduce Person cast on you (or having it in a potion for yourself) works very well with the stunning fist route. Improves to hit and AC, but doesn't reduce your effectiveness at your bit. For Enlarge Person, that plays well in to damage and tripping (increased strength and reach) but will make you, quite literally, a bigger target. So keep that in mind that you're not as survivable as an armored fighter or Barbarian (inevitably less AC and HP).