New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Civ6itP: Yo Ho Ho and a Battle of Ships

In honor of the free scenario update that came out a week ago for Civ 6, is anyone interested in doing a cloud based round of Pirates? I've not tried it yet, but figured finding some folks from the Playground would be more fun than trying it with randoms.

I believe that it is available to anyone who owns the game, regardless of DLCs.

Spoiler: Official Description
    Show
    Pirates is a fast paced 60 turn scenario about the Age of Piracy for 1-4 players. The goal is to accrue the most Infamy by the turn limit. The game can be played on a historical Caribbean or the randomly generated Pirate Islands.
    Happiness is mandatory, citizen. Remember, a happy citizen is a loyal citizen. Failure to be happy at all times is a violation of Alpha Complex regulations. In the event you are unhappy, please immediately inform your Loyalty Officer.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Civ6itP: Yo Ho Ho and a Battle of Ships

Yarrgh me mateys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.