New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Happy (very belated) Anniversary, Order of the Stick! (Fanart)

People seemed vaguely interested in seeing this monster of a drawing, so I guess I'll upload it here. I finally finished this and uploaded it on the subreddit a full week after the actual anniversary, so uploading it over a month late seems fitting, almost. Hope you all like it, 'cause it was great fun working on it and all the little details!
    Spoiler: Large Image
    Show

I'm pretty sure I put the right warning on this for a big image, but if I need to put a warning in the title or anything I will absolutely do that.
    I draw, and I write sometimes! Drow paladin avatar by me. They/Them

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGirl

Default Re: Happy (very belated) Anniversary, Order of the Stick! (Fanart)

This looks amazing! I love the little detail on Julia's sweater, and Amun-Zora holding Tarquin's helmet.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Happy (very belated) Anniversary, Order of the Stick! (Fanart)

Quote Originally Posted by understatement View Post
    This looks amazing! I love the little detail on Julia's sweater, and Amun-Zora holding Tarquin's helmet.
    Thank you! It was originally supposed to be WIZORD, but the soft drink can obscured it so now it looks like she's just . . . walking around with her class on her clothes. Maybe it was a gift from Roy as an indirect way of showing that he believes in her class choice?

I love Amun-Zora, and I wanted a little reminder of what's probably happened / going to happen to Tarquin since we last saw them. Gotta take a trophy for a successful battle, right?
    I draw, and I write sometimes! Drow paladin avatar by me. They/Them