New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Serious Plots 9: Srsr and srsr

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Platinum Star]

Oh my, that almost seems to make Maiel crack a smile. She's teased a genuine smile out of him. "Hmm? And what would they be saying, Tellysandra?"
    [Platinum Star]

"That I can't afford to treat my employees with the medium of respect they're worth after attaining such a position. I mean, I don't even think the waiters are low-wage slaves in here. Such minions wouldn't be trusted to be this close to people of our position. Thus you are expected to be well off and that means you have to show it. Otherwise they might think I invited some slave with me which simply wouldn't do. I don't even own slaves." The arch-warlock waves dismissively in the air.

2. - Top - End - #152

[Gem Dungeon - Treasure Haul]

The music box is a little stuck at first, but after enough effort the crank turns. It starts playing a nice melody, but it has two stuck keys that play the notes slightly off and one broken key that doesn't play its note at all. In spite of this, it's still clearly a lullaby.

The books are in better condition than the ones that were stored in that dark basement. There's none that are inherently magical, and most of them -unlike the ones in that basement - have nothing to do with magic. Most of them here, if you find the right collector, pretty valuable. Or you can just keep them on your bookshelf and act sophisticated for having really old books. There are a few that discuss magic or magic techniques and also some lorebuilding things that probably are related to the type of succubus that Carmen is and so on.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Halfling in the Playground

[Gem Dungeon Treasure Haul]

"Ooh, shiny!" says Tina, dripping with irony, but she takes the scepter in trade for her cloak anyways. She does like the shiny. She listens to the music box play and decides to take it especially for herself. Her gaze meanders next to the solid gold draconic skeleton. Now that's a funny thing. She remembers something about that much gold being really heavy. How are they gonna get it out of here?

[Platinum Star]

Maiel's demeanor takes a turn for the darker. He looks genuinely displeased, and the creases in his face become like canyons on some desolate moon. "You think without these trinkets, I would look like some slave?" She seems to have struck a nerve without realizing it. "Careful, Tellysandra."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

4. - Top - End - #154

[Platinum Star]

Telly doesn't seem overly concerned as she laughs. "Did you just confuse yourself with the ordinary humdrum we're surrounded with, Mal? Since those are who these rules apply to." She gestures around them. "Look at all these clothes, these ornaments they're wearing, trying so hard to look special, to be special." Then she gestures at him. "Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure you could go nude, flag at full mast, and people could still tell that you're more than them." A beat. "Actually, bad example. But as in really dull unimaginative clothing. You know what I mean." She laughs again.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Reinholdt frowns at Tina being flippant, but she makes the trade so he doesn't comment. Rather, Rein just packs the cloak away. And grabs one of the books in case he needs to read up on succubi for, uh... research.

Particularly in regards to the whole cloning thing should something go wrong. Not whatever you were thinking!

In the meantime, Rein pulls out some leather bags and starts filling them with gold and jewels! Huzzah! He doesn't concerned about how they're getting this stuff out of here, but he also doesn't seem to be trying to take an entire gold skeleton. Which honestly, would look pretty good in the middle of a living room. Also the bags just keep getting filled but they never look stuffed for some reason. Must be bigger on the inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #156

The dragon skeleton is definitely small enough to fit in a basket since it was just a baby dragon, so...it maybe only weighs 50 kilos. Maybe 100, tops, depending on your assumptions about gold-bone density. (The bones actually have a lot of empty space in them just like actual bones, so they're only 50 kg.) Definitely something a decently-strong person could carry so long as they have a strong enough backpack or bag.

Anyway, the treasure doesn't resist going into the bags.
    It's just treasure.

Meanwhile, remember that fancy box that was on the ground over there?
    It looks pretty enticing...
    Maybe you should open it. See what's inside. There's probably not blood inside.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

7. - Top - End - #157

[Fidelia's Dream]

Jaahlyn the satyr enters Fidelia's dream as a thief in the night.
    In fiction dreams were often depicted as worlds that the dreamer just found themselves in, but the dreams Jaahlyn visited were not quite as coherent. Coming instead in a series of sensations, images and emotions that didn't always follow any logical structure as they could change at a moment's notice.

In this state it would be impossible to communicate with the dreamer so Jaahlyn had to stabilize the dream first and that would require her to find the dreamer's self. The perspective from which she saw the dream at this moment.

Thankfully, unlike the other fey courts, Jaahlyn wouldn't need to experience the dream to locate it. She simply needed to reach out and the next moment Fidelia will find herself dreaming in a much more coherent manner. Her dreamself standing in whatever dream she was caught up in with Jaahlyn standing next to her. But while Jaahlyn was her own self she was using Fidelia's dream to form an image of herself. Thus she will be perceived less like her actual self and more how Fidelia experienced her.

It's unlikely it's that much different than she actually looks like but as memories aren't perfect and Fidelia have only seen the satyr a few times she might come off as less detailed and with a few details off. Of course, Fidelia might not notice this as this image of Jaahlyn is recreated by her own memories.
    "I'm here to guide you to Saint Lazarus dream, miss." The satyr declares with a bow, even her voice formed out of Fidelia's memories.

Hopefully Fidelia wasn't dreaming about something awkward.

8. - Top - End - #158

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Platinum Star]

Telly doesn't seem overly concerned as she laughs. "Did you just confuse yourself with the ordinary humdrum we're surrounded with, Mal? Since those are who these rules apply to." She gestures around them. "Look at all these clothes, these ornaments they're wearing, trying so hard to look special, to be special." Then she gestures at him. "Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure you could go nude, flag at full mast, and people could still tell that you're more than them." A beat. "Actually, bad example. But as in really dull unimaginative clothing. You know what I mean." She laughs again.
    [Platinum Star]

That gives even Maiel a bit of pause. He looks at her in his usual silent way for a moment... and then erupts in a throaty chuckle. "Woman, you're drunk." He lowers his gaze to Telly again. "I don't know that I can take your flattery seriously. This isn't what you've been 'imagining', now, is it?"

Gem Dungeon - Treasure Haul!

Very luckily for them both, Fettina's pretty strong at the moment. But even she gives a little groan when she picks up the skeleton (presuming it doesn't fall to pieces). "This thing is awesome... but oh my god, I would hurt myself if I weren't like this," she laughs tinnily. She carries it over to Rein, making a point of ignoring the heck out of that other box. "Ready to get out of here? Should I put the, ngh, skeleton in your bags too?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2020-12-23 at 07:38 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Gem Dungeon - Treasure Haul!

Reinholdt looks up at Tina, fairly impressed at her strength. "If you only carried me with as much tender love as you give that golden dragon."

"Yeah, put it right in here." Rein holds the bag open for her to slide her dragon in. "Grab anything else you want and dump em in one of these. We'll go to your place, drop off the loot and split the boring stuff later." After the whole cloning business.

Rein will scoop up the gold and gems and presumably they'll clean the place out of most of the valuables. Leaving behind one untouched fancy box, some books and a small smattering of gold pieces that Rein's too tired to bother with after loading all the rest.

After which they'll... leave!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

10. - Top - End - #160

Gem Dungeon

If only they had stuck around for one more post, then something would have happened with that box.

The small dragon skeleton mysteriously sticks together and does not fall apart.

They can leave unimpeded, after opening the treasure room door. The path back has a minor landslide in blocking the way, but it should be really easy to move enough of the rocks away that they can just waltz past it - or, if they don't like waltzing, a two-step or any other dance of their choice could work, too. Or they could just walk.

After all the excitement of the dungeon and all the other rooms they've been to, the way back is eerily quiet and normal and so on. They did already open one box, so the dungeon doesn't see any particular reason to stop them from leaving.
    Well, the air is a bit warmer than when they last came through here, but that's about it.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

11. - Top - End - #161

"Just make sure you don't drop it on your toes when you slide it back out," Tina warns and winks, giving one last look around.

Tina will chitter chatter about who gets what as they make their way back, trusting Rein to guide them if need be, and unless stopped they probably finally escape from here.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tina's Apartment - Treasure Haul]

Rein raises an eyebrow. Who drops things on their feet? Bad Treasure Hunters, that's who.

Tina has a lot of ideas about the treasure. Which is probably good cause Rein mostly just stashes it away and keeps it out of the hands of the poor until it's time to buy a fresh keg of rum. Once they make it back to Tina's place, Rein makes a show of covering Tina's floor in gold and gems and a dragon skeleton.

"Huh. Almost looks as shining as you do."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

13. - Top - End - #163

Tina folds her wings and falls in the pile, rolling over it with a girlish squeal. She's too enamored with the treasure to even trade compliments. "Rein, just look at this! Isn't the shine of gold just the prettiest thing you've ever seen?" She turns over on her belly and lifts one piece to her eye between two fingers. She gets a dreamy look on her face. "If you told me ten or twelve years ago I'd be able to touch this... hold it in my hands... you know I'd probably punch you in the mouth?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

Reinholdt laughs. "Well, I can't argue the aesthetic appeal of having all the money." Prettiest thing he's seen? Hmm... pretty close. Top five at least.

"What?" Rein defensively covers his mouth. Oh no wait, she said would have. "I take it you used to be broke and dreamless?" He asks as he lies down on his back next to Tina in the loot pile, head tilted to watch her. "Or did you just enjoy punching people? What's the backstory there?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

15. - Top - End - #165

She turns a little smirk on him. "Well I never enjoyed punching anybody before I got like this, especially back then when I was just an angry little stick of a girl." The angel furrows her brow in memory. "I was broke, sure. Maybe my dreams got a little dim sometimes. Mostly I was just... mad. Mad at parents, mad at my sisters, mad at everything. Probably why I did so much stupid stuff. When I got low... well, I guess even the idea of ever being rich or famous or happy would have offended me. Like I didn't deserve it."

There's a drop of silence, then, "I don't even know if I'm really happy now. Don't know what I am."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

Reinholdt rests his head against the gold, one of the coins starting to work an impression onto the back side of his face. "There's a lot to be mad about out there. It's easy to get lost in I think. Not even convinced it's wrong. Just feels bad."

He rubs his arms as if cold. "I think... I think happiness is something we're supposed to pretend to have to not disturb those who have it. And they tell people who will never get it to just change your attitude and be happy today because they don't understand it and can't actually give it. Or something, I don't know."

Picking up an ruby, he holds it up and turns it from side to side. "Maybe happiness really is just how buzzed you can get and how heavy the kisses become."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

17. - Top - End - #167

[Fidelia's Dream]

Jaahlyn the satyr enters Fidelia's dream as a thief in the night.
    In fiction dreams were often depicted as worlds that the dreamer just found themselves in, but the dreams Jaahlyn visited were not quite as coherent. Coming instead in a series of sensations, images and emotions that didn't always follow any logical structure as they could change at a moment's notice.

In this state it would be impossible to communicate with the dreamer so Jaahlyn had to stabilize the dream first and that would require her to find the dreamer's self. The perspective from which she saw the dream at this moment.

Thankfully, unlike the other fey courts, Jaahlyn wouldn't need to experience the dream to locate it. She simply needed to reach out and the next moment Fidelia will find herself dreaming in a much more coherent manner. Her dreamself standing in whatever dream she was caught up in with Jaahlyn standing next to her. But while Jaahlyn was her own self she was using Fidelia's dream to form an image of herself. Thus she will be perceived less like her actual self and more how Fidelia experienced her.

It's unlikely it's that much different than she actually looks like but as memories aren't perfect and Fidelia have only seen the satyr a few times she might come off as less detailed and with a few details off. Of course, Fidelia might not notice this as this image of Jaahlyn is recreated by her own memories.
    "I'm here to guide you to Saint Lazarus dream, miss." The satyr declares with a bow, even her voice formed out of Fidelia's memories.

Hopefully Fidelia wasn't dreaming about something awkward.
    Fidelia's dreams are dark and stormy tonight, albeit more metaphorical than literal. Figments and blurred shards of more uncomfortable memories, mixed with unpleasant imaginings that she is plenty happy to be guided out of. It's hard to say that there's too much change for Jaahlyn in the squire's dreamscape, maybe she looks a bit more mysterious and sagelike than she'd think of herself?
    "Y-yes, that's- uh, lead the way."
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

18. - Top - End - #168

[Fidelia's Dream]

There is one thing to note then.
    Fidelia might not have paid attention to the bauble tied around Jaahlyn's tail before but now it glows with a strange otherworldly light that still feels strangely familiar.
    It would be difficult to describe the exact color of it, which is exactly why it could be called otherworldly, as it can shift from one moment to another. But she wouldn't perceive this as it actually changing color as her memory shifts along with it.
    One moment she would describe it as always having been a shade of azure while the next it could always have been in all the colors of the rainbow.
    But there is a pattern to these colors as they will remind Fidelia of home. Not home as in the physical place she lives but rather home as in the concept of familiarity and safety. A safe harbour in the ever changing dream around her.
    Indeed, the colors are in a way Fidelia's own as the bauble could be said to reflect back the light of the observers soul back at them. Thus it would be like seeing a familiar part of itself.
    Jaahlyn smiles reassuringly. "Then we shall go at your leisure, lady Fidelia." For a moment the dream shifts and Fidelia will get a image of herself as a lady, perhaps dressed in clothes largely based on the time she meet commander Mithar. But the image itself is only a part of it as she will not look important but feel important. As if there is a whole nation of people that value and her look up to her.

The vision will fade with Jaahlyn's words but that feeling of importance will linger in Jaahlyn's presence as the satyr leads her elsewhere.

Elsewhere being Lazarus dream in which Fidelia might look quite different depending on how Lazarus sees her. But to Fidelia she will look just the same, however Laz might look different to her.
    Normally either dreamer wouldn't notice the discrepancy between how one another look in their dream and how they look in the waking world but Jaahlyn's presence will make them more lucid than they would normally be and thus they can apply waking logic to the dreams.

Lazarus dream might just be a series of colors and images, but it might also be something more complex. Whatever it is, Jaahlyn and Fidelia is about to find out as they step inside.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-01-01 at 04:27 AM.

19. - Top - End - #169

[Platinum Star]

"Tsk, a lady is never drunk, Maiel. I'm merely tipsy, merry if you will, and who can fault me for enjoying a party? I'm not some pervert either if that's what you're accusing me of you goof. I'm probably the purest person on this thing." She gestures in the direction of Jezebel and Cessie. "Well, except maybe her but I need to live too damn it. You understand don't you, Maiel? So hard to keep a balance these days when you have so much of everything."

20. - Top - End - #170

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post

Reinholdt rests his head against the gold, one of the coins starting to work an impression onto the back side of his face. "There's a lot to be mad about out there. It's easy to get lost in I think. Not even convinced it's wrong. Just feels bad."

He rubs his arms as if cold. "I think... I think happiness is something we're supposed to pretend to have to not disturb those who have it. And they tell people who will never get it to just change your attitude and be happy today because they don't understand it and can't actually give it. Or something, I don't know."

Picking up an ruby, he holds it up and turns it from side to side. "Maybe happiness really is just how buzzed you can get and how heavy the kisses become."

"But I can't feel those any more," Fettina says, on her back now, hands clasped on her stomach as she ponders the blank ceiling. "Can't get buzzed. Can't get heavy. So I'm just... metal girl."

"...But y'know what does still make me happy," she reaches out and tries to hold Rein's hand. "My friends. I still smile and I never feel so warm any time else... as when I'm with my friends. I dunno if I can make you happy, Rein, honey, but I hope when we're together it feels a little like happy..." She rolls her head to look at him. "Even if I can't make you feel good the way I'm best at." She wrinkles her nose in a pert little smile and searches his face with those eyes like desert suns.

[Platinum Star]

"This must be a new breed of lady," Maiel says, face as straight as the side of a cliff. "I understand perfectly. Even I have been known to indulge... beyond my means. At times." There's a slight, slight twinge of what might be amusement in his face.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Right! The whole point of this expedition was to forget all that for awhile. Must have worked too well cause Rein just about forgot.

"Ahh... how do I even respond to that?" Reinholdt fidgets, a clear blush rising on his cheeks to match the rosy color of his alien eyes. All the same, he squeezes Tina's hand and holds it in his. He didn't remotely expect such a response from Tina and now struggles to reciprocate in a way that isn't horribly disastrous. Maybe something simple and honest. "It feels... a little like happy," He says before leaning over to kiss her forehead.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #172

Tina's skin is cold, but his kiss makes her shut her eyes and smile.

"We should hang more often then, huh...?" Fettina seems like she could drift off right there. And perhaps she will. It's been a long day.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

23. - Top - End - #173

[Platinum Star]

"Hardly! I'm the purest breed of lady. Real classy, really old-school, just in a new chassis and coming with a few upgrades." Tellysandra claims with a huff. "And what's with this crap about 'indulging beyond my means', is there such a thing for people like us?" She once again gestures in the direction of the noble-group. "I mean we're in a different class than all these people. Just look at them. Do they even have enough money to back those titles up? I heard Magtok is poorer than Wenomir at this point and yet he goes around calling himself a lord. The shame. The purple one... well, I heard from a private source that she went and turned herself into a demon. Is that what a noble does after her whole city gets destroyed by them? Not to mention that the other one is ****ing them. Which is really is worse when you think about it."

24. - Top - End - #174

[Platinum Star]

"My means are... very close to unlimited, I suppose, yes. But it is best if I control myself and... do not overindulge when I desire something."

"I don't care for the rest of them. They can call themselves what they wish. I suppose it's a bit disgraceful..." Maiel turns his face from them. "But they hadn't even crossed my mind to consider. Why don't we go somewhere more fitting for our status, then, Tellysandra?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

25. - Top - End - #175

[Platinum Star]

"Like home?" She inquires with a grin. "I suppose it's about time we ditch this party. I'm kinda bored." Though considering it's a moving train, Telly would have to teleport them out.

Though she will take them wherever he suggests of course.

26. - Top - End - #176

[Platinum Star]

"Home, then. And you may wish to go straight to bed," Maiel recommends. "As much as I would like another outcome--you should rest."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2021-01-14 at 05:09 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

27. - Top - End - #177
    Barbarian in the Playground

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Elsewhere being Lazarus dream in which Fidelia might look quite different depending on how Lazarus sees her. But to Fidelia she will look just the same, however Laz might look different to her.
    Normally either dreamer wouldn't notice the discrepancy between how one another look in their dream and how they look in the waking world but Jaahlyn's presence will make them more lucid than they would normally be and thus they can apply waking logic to the dreams.

Lazarus dream might just be a series of colors and images, but it might also be something more complex. Whatever it is, Jaahlyn and Fidelia is about to find out as they step inside.
    Fidelia might be a few inches shorter and lose some of her toned muscles in this dream realm, look more like someone who needs protection than someone capable of knife-fighting her way out of danger, but since she herself won't observe any of that, and you'd have to really focus to notice, it's probably not really worth bringing up or describing further.

The dream itself is set in a place Fidelia should recognize easily enough: it's her Jenette's childhood home, where Fidelia met her girlfriend's parents. Unlike the real place, this one is empty, dusty, dark, and morbid. The front door is covered in unnecessary padlocks that aren't actually attached to anything, the sky is a dark, unearthly shade of red, and the whole street looks like nobody's lived here in decades, with the scent of rust and blood and failure hanging upon the air. Everything is wrong here. Something is watching in the dark, waiting, and it's certainly not friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

28. - Top - End - #178
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default [Somewhere Wrong]

Honeysuckle (and probably Marin is here too) does not appear in Mallside on a transporter platform as would be expected.

Rather, she's on a circular platform a few meters across, which is lit by flickering magical diagrams that quickly fade away to black.
    There is intense heat, but it passes quickly.
    There is emptiness in every direction.

"Uh..."
    Her tails curl in close to her, and she lifts a hand to the edge of her visor.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2021-01-15 at 07:13 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #179

"No, that was definitely the real -" Marin answers before realizing that this is definitely not Mallside.

She doesn't let go of Honeysuckle's hand. Getting separated in a place like this seems like it could be pretty unfortunate.

"I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore," Marin says, looking around at the empty void.
    Before that gets taken literally, she adds, "Or at the mall. Good thing we checked it, before it became an emergency."

When the magical diagrams fade away, Marin freezes in place and holds tightly. She can't see anymore. "And now I can't see anything."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Firbolg in the Playground

Honeysuckle holds onto Marin's hand a bit tighter.
    "Can't feel anything out there either."

Out in the empty dark, there is suddenly something to see. A vast eye, lit by an unseen light and hanging in the darkness, watching the two of them. Then another, then a third, and so on and so forth. Like the emptiness has just woken up and opened its eyes. ((There is a sense in which they are not really there, just illusory shapes. But the feeling of being watched is incredibly high.))
    Honeysuckle gives no indication of noticing the disembodied eyes.

"Yeah, but no one knows; they all investigating the noise. 'cept Magtok, and he didn't hear the start."
    But honestly, what are the odds that Magtok figures out what happened and responsibly warns the members about the transporter malfunction?
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine