Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Halfling in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Ziruna Uletl - Trumpet of Frost [3.5 w/ PF1 additions] (Revival)

Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
    Must have. Recruitments closed though.
    Yes, but I've already posted in and been responded to in this thread prior to it closing. I'm assuming that's the benchmark, rather than already being in the discord server.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by Paralynx View Post
    Yes, but I've already posted in and been responded to in this thread prior to it closing. I'm assuming that's the benchmark, rather than already being in the discord server.
    I'd suggest PMing Avalon. I'd link it but I'd rather not annoy him if he's against it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I'm not feeling conquery.
    Status Update:
    Girlfriend didn't pay internet, very slow for next little bit.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Troll in the Playground

I am just moving it up in my recent threads don't mind this post.
    Custom avatar by Emperor Ing

4. - Top - End - #454
    Orc in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Alright, consolidated list of requests. Not planning on using everything, but just seeing what sticks. @Alabaster King
    Classes
    -Sha'Ir class (dragon compendium)
    - Parasite Martial Class (Third-party) https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Parasite - Also looking for a clarification - The Parasite is has granted maneuvers, like a Crusader. However, the number of manuevers granted at the start of combat increases by level. If a class feature or effect would give extra maneuvers readied, can that also be interpreted as increasing the number of maneuvers granted by the same amount?
    -Daring Hero Prestige class https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Daring_Hero (Pathfinder, dreamscarred press)

Martial Disciplines:
    Fools Errand: https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.co...ool%27s_Errand
    Infernal Monster: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...line&p=9773256
    Leaden Hyena: https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Leaden_Hyena
    Sanguine Hand: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...1BIPWLmFk/edit
    Empty Throne: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...td9jPMpUE/edit

Spells
    -Corrupt spells from BoVD, as well as other evil/corrupt spells from Dragon Mag 300 (page 36). Mainly wanting Putrefaction, Searing Seed, Vile Rebellion and Writhing Ruin.
    -Glimpse of the Akashic Spell - https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-s...f-the-akashic/
    -Antitech Field https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-s...ntitech-field/

Feats
    -Focused Attack (3rd Party) https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-p...attack-combat/
    -Razor Wit feat https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Razor_Wit
    - Cornugon Smash https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/comba...-smash-combat/
    -Battledance https://realmshelps.net/charbuild/feat/Battle_Dance
    Last edited by Quantumphear; 2021-01-31 at 04:54 PM.
    Oh geez, this should probably be meaningful or something.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

Rule adjustment Request:
    *Could the Dark Discorporation Warlock Invocation require you to spend a standard action each turn to maintain the form instead of...well, eating your free/swift/standard actions AND locking you in the form for 24 hours unless you plan ahead really well?

* Does/could Void Incarnate (http://archive.wizards.com/default.a...d/ei/20030418a) [Approved in post 320] give full BAB like the combat-focused Librim Prestige classes?

*Requesting this Acolyte of the skin rewrite.
    http://minmaxforum.com/index.php?topic=9683

* The feat needed to access https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...ver-100-spells
    Fixing Evocation: Over 100 spells

* If you cast a buff while possessing a body can you choose whether the buff applies to the body or your soul?
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showsing...&postcount=399
    ^Link of my example situation.

*Epic Illithid Savant
    Last edited by Doxkid; 2021-01-30 at 10:25 AM.
    My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short as my body experiences a sudden lack of electrons.

Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed.
    Cruoroclast Rewrite (Base Class)
    Star Avatar (Base/PrC Class)
    Inugami (Monstrous Prestige Class)
    Yokai Classes (7 Monstrous Prestige Classes)

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

Last edited by Nightraiderx; 2021-01-30 at 04:15 PM.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Firbolg in the Playground

Requesting Lix Lorn's Myrmidon/Swordmaster, and the accompanying Blade Talents.

Spoiler: Specific Blade Talents I'm looking at
    Show
    "Bloodletting You gain the Cleave and Greater Cleave feats.

Dancing On The Sky
    Your agility surpasses all others. You gain a competence bonus to all movement speeds, as well as to Balance, Jump, and Tumble checks, equal to 10, plus 10 more for each seven effective character levels you possess.

Pinpoint Strikes
    When making attack rolls with weapons you are proficient with, you may use your dexterity modifier rather than your strength modifier.

A Thousand Cuts Requires: Pinpoint Strikes
    On each attack, you deal bonus damage equal to your dexterity modifier. This damage is precision damage.

Find the Gap
    As an attack action, the character makes a strike aimed for the chinks in the foe’s armour. If they hit, they ignore points of Damage Reduction, Energy Resistance, Resist, or other damage-reducing effects equal to twice their dexterity modifier, as well as dealing lethal damage regardless of regeneration.

Furious Flurry (Ex)
    With lightning speed, you strike repeatedly. This talent allows you to make one additional attack in a full attack. After making a flurry, you may not use another one for 10-Dex mod rounds, minimum two.

Expert Strike
    Attacks you make add two to their final critical threat range, after all other effects.

Legion of One
    As a full round action, you may move with such colossal speed that you appear to be in several places at once. You may make a move action, followed by a standard attack action, and repeat this action twice, for three targets. No single target may be attacked by this ability more than once.
    After using this ability, you must wait for 10-Dex mod rounds, minimum two, before using it again.

Gale’s Vanguard (Ex)
    When a Myrmidon makes a charge attack, they do not need to move directly towards the target. They may move in any straight line that brings them within range of the foe at some point. This charge never provokes attacks of opportunity from the target. When using this ability, they may only move their normal speed, rather than doubling it. Like Spring Attack, you make your attack from any point in this move. This ability counts as Spring Attack, Shot on the Run, and Flyby Attack for purposes of prerequisites.

Pinhole Strike Requires: Find the Gap
    When the character uses Find the Gap, they ignore all points of applicable defensive abilities. In addition, they reduce the cooldown of this ability by two, minimum one.

Undead’s Bane Requires: Expert Strike
    Your critical strikes and precision damage are effective even against foes normally immune to them, although the bonus damage is halved.
    So, with a normal (x2) weapon, they do a total of 1.5x base damage, and A Thousand Cuts provides only half of your Dexterity in bonus damage.

Vicious Blow Requires: Expert Strike
    Add one to the critical damage multiplier of your attacks.

Grand Flurry Requires: Furious Flurry
    Your ability to strike repeatedly is without equal. You may now make a second additional attack in a full attack when making a flurry. In addition, subtract two from the cooldown of this ability, minimum 1.

Chaos Blade Requires: Grand Flurry
    You may use a full round action to make a number of attacks equal to the number you would be entitled to in a full attack. Each one uses your full base attack bonus, with a -2 penalty, rather than suffering iterative attack penalties. They do suffer other penalties, such as TWF penalties, as normal.
    After using this ability, you may not use it again for 25-Dex mod rounds, minimum two.

Army of One Requires: Legion of One
    When using Legion of One, your standard actions are instead full attacks. No foe can be struck by attacks from more than one full attack. Finally, reduce the cooldown of this ability by two, minimum one.

Not Even There (Ex) Requires: Reflex save +11
    You gain the Improved Evasion ability, as a rogue.

Rising Tide (Ex)
    You strike repeatedly, each attack striking with greater force.
    As a free action, you may make each attack you make until your next turn deal bonus damage equal to the number of attacks you have made since the beginning of your turn. After using Rising Tide, you may not use it again for 10-Dex mod rounds, minimum two.

Tsunami Strikes Requires: Rising Tide
    When using Rising Tide, each attack in a full attack after the second adds the previous two bonus damages together. This results in a series of five attacks dealing 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 bonus damage. Finally, subtract two from the cooldown of this ability, minimum one.

Edited to add a custom Epic Destiny: The Path of the Boundless Step.

Spoiler: Path of the Boundless Step
    Show

Path of the Boundless Step

The path of one dedicated wholly to perfecting their movement--speed, posture, immediacy of movement. Eventually, they will leave their mark on history as peerless combatants, and move ever forward to greater and greater feats of grandeur.

Level Benefit
    21st Child of Battle, Ethereal Spasm Iron Body
    24th Hypercognitive Jade Senses
    27th Dimension-Piercing Gold Step
    30th Apex Lord's Soul

Child of Battle (Ex): Followers of the Path of the Boundless Step are ever prepared to engage in mortal combat. They always go first in initiative. Those with similar Epic Destiny features, Epic Spells, and Deities ignore this, but in this case they still roll for it. In addition, those of the Path of the Boundless Step can never be flat-footed, nor can they be denied their Dexterity bonus to AC.

Ethereal Spasm Iron Body (Ex): The Path of the Boundless Step centers on unfettered movement. The practitioner ignores any condition that would impede their movement or ability to move, including grapples, paralysis, entanglement, dazing, etc. In addition, their base movement speed for all modes is doubled.

Hypercognition Jade Senses (Ex): The Boundless Step practitioner’s senses are enhanced, allowing them to take even further advantage of their endless speed. In the picosecond between an attack making contact with their skin and actually dealing damage, their speed allows them to potentially avoid the attack. They gain blindsight out to 30ft, and they gain a 50% miss chance against all incoming effects that can only be defeated by Destiny features, Epic Spells, or deities.

Dimension-Piercing Gold Step (Ex): The Boundless Step, by definition, cannot be bound. Its practitioners can move through solid objects at no penalty. If they stop inside of a solid object, they are shunted to the nearest empty space without harm.

Apex Lord’s Soul (Ex): At this level, the Lord of the Boundless Step cannot be seen while moving except by senses granted by epic destinies, Epic Spells, or deities. Against those without those criteria, they are considered flat-footed against the practitioner’s attacks. Even against those who can see him, his attacks are resolved as touch attacks.

Spoiler: Potential revisions if necessary
    Show
    1. Edit Apex Lord’s Soul: “Against those without the proper criteria, if the practitioner starts their turn within 30ft of the enemy then they are considered flat-footed against him. Against those with the criteria, if they start their turn within 30ft their attacks resolve as touch attacks.

2. Make it so the effects only work on enemies up to ECL+5/10/however much you feel is appropriate.
    Last edited by Thokk_Smash; 2021-01-31 at 12:48 AM.
    Saber avatar courtesy of Prime32

8. - Top - End - #458
    Barbarian in the Playground

Imp

Requesting Pathfinder's Alternate Capstones, as well as the psionic power, Infuse Akasha.

I'm also going to request the ability to become a "Grandmaster" of more than one Sphere from Spheres of Might. Alternatively, rather than gaining the full benefits of the Grandmaster (i.e. the +2 to an ability score & the ability to create martial contracts for said Sphere) more than once, the ability to become a Tier 4 student in multiple Spheres by spending the requisite payment of 111100 gold per sphere.

By a strict reading, it seems like it is already possible to be a student under multiple concurrent Martial Contracts, so I'll probably just do that, and eschew ever becoming a Grandmaster.

In other news, however, I would like to request access to the Pilot Sphere, which gives access to Mechs.
    Last edited by Kaouse; 2021-02-20 at 03:10 PM.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Bugbear in the Playground

Need a rules clarification on a request.

I requested a base class that is Binding/Initiating, and a PrC that advances those things. Since it advances the class that was approved and wasn't declared Theurge, for the purposes of class structure, does the PrC that was ruled as Theurge count as Theurge if advancing that base class?

10. - Top - End - #460
    Troll in the Playground

I need gord's bard Troubadour path if it matters.

Thank you.
    Last edited by redfeline; 2021-01-30 at 11:47 PM.
    Custom avatar by Emperor Ing

11. - Top - End - #461
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Was going to put this on the class/feat homebrew I made, but there's been a bit of a delay so here.

Request List:
    Spoiler
    Show

The ability to use the Steal and Dirty Trick manuevers from Pathfinder. Changed to opposed str checks after an attack roll like normal for 3.5.

Dirty Trick Master, I meat prerequisites through Spheres of Power.

Epic Warlock Feats. Specifically Epic Fey Heritage and Beauty.

The Dancing Goddess, Gaze of the Void, Brimstone Ascendency, and Swarming Hornet martial disciplines. And the feats associated with Brimstone Ascendency and Gaze of the Void. (Not the gain access ones.)

Double Barrel Shotgun, Modern Revolver, and the following Equipment from D20 Futue: Disintegrator and Pulse Rifle (Energy Age Weapons), Concussion rifle and Railgun (Gravity Age Weapons), Smartphone (Laptop + Satellite phone + Video Camera = Audio camera) (Modern Equipment) Hud, Portable Environment Generator and Shepherd Chip (Information Age Equipment), Satellite datalink (Universal Equipment Modification), Micro-Aural Communicator, Neural Computer Link, Neural Network Jack, Wireless, Neural Recorder (Energy Age Equipment), Power Backpack (Gravity Age Equipment)

Pure ore and Oerthblood materials from Dragon Mag. (Pure: Dragon Magazine 347 pg 47, Oerthblood: Dragon Magazine 351 pg 45). I'm looking for Oerth for increased hp/hardness, not for enchantment cost reduction, and am more than fine to not have that capability.

The Fey Queen Deific Talent comes with a large list of drawbacks, while no other Deific Talent set comes with drawbacks. Can it either:
    A) Only count as one feat per talent but getting one drawback per chosen talent? Similar to Sphere's of Power drawbacks with regular spheres.
    B) Not have the built in mechanical ones since lore based ones are already going to be in play, and no other Deific Talent set comes with Drawbacks.

Some interaction questions:
    Can feats from the already approved Warrior's Way be treated as combat feats for Training Weapons? [Source of the approved feats.]
    Some spells can be ended to gain an effect but don't have a rule for whether or not they can be stacked. Can they? [Assuming Yes]
    Some Combat Sphere talents rely on other combat sphere talents. If I use a Training Weapon to gain a talent, can I use a training weapon to get the one's that have a talent as a prerequisite? [Assuming No]
    Can I use a training weapon for a diefic talent? [Only if I already have a feat saved up for it.]
    Power Attack multiplies it's damage if you use 2 hands. Does this extend for further hands? Can the same apply to Deadly Aim (Power attack for ranged weapon) with a proviso that it only applies to muscle powered ranged weapons, and the hands needed to wield the weapon count as 1 hand?
    Does the Fool's Errand (Expression) stance that allows to unarmed strike to be used as throwing weapons for range while keeping them as melee attacks get affected by range boosters that affect ranged attacks?

For the Giant's Physique stance, which increases your size for maneuverers but caps at colossal, can it either:
    A) Ignore the Cap if we (the players) are using the Extended Size Chart?
    B) If we're not or no, can we still count as being larger for overcoming size restrictions to manoeuvres?

Invocations/spells are staying on sheet for requests as requested.
    Status Update:

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

Daemon

Spoiler: arc's list
    Show

Trinity Warrior Feat: http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/se...ing-dawn-feats

Requesting that the banned Focused Worker and Focused Overseer Pathfinder feats are allowed, now that they are explained to work with Downtime rules: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemasteri...ules/downtime/

Can the Tarrasque I summon be considered Worthy? I’m not sure if it would be relevant at all, or make much of a difference. But come on, its the Tarrasque, and its got more than enough HD!

Requesting for the Proof of Victory Manuever to be banned: https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.co...oof_of_Victory. Having a ‘Wish/Miracle’ for maneuvers, in general, is an idea I shake my head at. Considering we have at least 3 different ways to make sure it is not expended on use? It is far too powerful for this game and completely breaks Martial Adepts, transforming them into a hegenmous mess that use nothing but Proof of Victory all the damn time... and that is no fun.

Also requesting that Manuevers such as Iron Heart Surge, Temporal Body Adjustment, and Sanguine Perfection, which negate, ignore, or otherwise remove negative conditions, to be clarified that they can be used while under the effects of conditions that would normally stop us from taking actions such as Cowered, Paralyzed, and Nauseated actions. Otherwise, what exactly is the point in these manuevers existing?

Can we tweak the wording of Snowflake Wardance so it works on any One-Handed or Light Slashing weapon? The current wording of ‘A Slashing Weapon wielded in One Hand’ is incredibly bizarre and restrictive. The wording I suggested makes a lot more sense.
    Status Update: