New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Riverside 21: Older than Arkh

Abandoned Village

Flicker is infected with King's Madness whilst harvesting tails, but she's going to harvest as many tails as she can carry first. Unless everyone is leaving now, then she'll hurry and come to a quick stop with the tails she's gathered thus far, and then follow somebody she hopes knows the way out. She lost track of where she is in relation to how she entered the sewers a while ago, and besides, there wasn't a way back up at the place she used to gain access.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Abandoned Village]

Amalungak doesn't seem to have any intention of stopping. He turns to try and run around Fade. But he doesn't do anything except run, so Fade might well be able to intercept or stop him.
    [Abandoned Village]

Fade had no reason to touch the rats yet, not that he knows about the diseases. But let's get back to the point. Fade isn't harmed or crippeled so he will follow up to Amalungak and try to gab him in the neck or by his hands. Fade is strong and it won't be easy to just shake his grip of.

"Wait a moment." he will say wether he got him or not. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

3. - Top - End - #123

[Abandoned Village]

"Huh."
    She looks over the carnage of the village, thinking about the intended morals of all this.
    "If the point was to end that sort of stuff, then I feel like there were better ways to have done this. My experience suggests that this has a pretty high chance of 'mistreating those beneath' to just increase, blaming them for this and thinking it's the only way to prevent this from happening again."

The half-human woman pulls out the communicator radio and pushes a few buttons, trying to see if it works now. Especially since the thing that was causing it to fail – she assumes – is now gone.
    "So, do you know the way out?" she asks Jaahlyn.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

[Abandoned Village]

Amalungak is caught. He struggles, but he's unlikely to succeed. Inwardly, he curses his slowness.

"Let me go! I was trying to find the source of the rats and then I was trapped here!"

He's lying, or rather not telling the whole truth. He was trying to find the source of the rats, but once he did, his purpose changed.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Pixie in the Playground

[Eastside Park]

"... so your name isn't Seraphina?" Karasu concludes, turning to look closely at the other woman once again. "Figures, I guess. Got the whole 'keep your head down, and to yourself' vibe going on." She gestures at the hood, for starters. "Careful you don't choke. Not a speed eating contest." She adds once Seraphina starts wolfing down food very quickly.

"Hmm..." She responds to that question by tapping her chin in thought. "Something cute. Sentimental. Red. A touch of magic, maybe. Will know it when I see it. Know what I mean?"

"Don't think I didn't notice you fail to answer my question." She answers, after a short pause. Like Karasu said, 'keep to self' vibe. "Was asking about you. Don't gotta talk about it if you dun wanna, or could just give me the bare minimum, Not-Seraphina."
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

[Abandoned Village]

"Come on, let's hurry." Archera pulls on Irena's arm subtly. They should in theory leave separately, but at this point she's very concerned about the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Moth Park

As soon as Hekta comments on the size of trees around the Suncrest manor, Anastasia jumps to her feet. "Aha! I knew it!" The trap she'd set had worked as planned! "Are you sure all your snooping isn't exactly what's having them keep him up in his room all the time? And like, what things were you even looking for in there anyways?" A bit of hypocrisy in her accusing Hekta of trying to steal from the Rizzos, but hey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Moth Park]

"Ey'm invisible, okay?!" Hekta insists as she gestures around wildly with her claws before simply crossing them over her chest. "'i'ma just walking around all casual but, ah, since ey'm invisible people say I sneak. Totally unfair." She insists despite it not really being the point.
    But Anastasias accusation of stealing causes the demon to glare down at her which might cause a mild headache if she stares into Hekta's eyes for too long. "Stealing?! Ey' ain't a thief. Just findin' things occasionally, but ey' never found anything there. Why're you askin'? You missin' something? Since ey' could find it for ya'." She gestures at herself. "Thief-finder is what ey' am. Best in the city in fact."
    [Moth Park]

"My parents would have an absolute fit if they knew you were lurking around." Eliseo remarks. He seems pretty nonchalant about it. Hekta seems pretty harmless ultimately. "Like, you really don't wanna freak Irena out. That's actually dangerous."

7. - Top - End - #127

[Moth Park]

Hekta raises an eyebrow at Eliseo. "Aye? Which pointy mom is that? The red or yellow one?" She inquires as she seems to indicate their respective height by holding up her claw over her head.

8. - Top - End - #128

[Eastside Park]

Seraphina pauses her eating because she is pretty confused about Karasu and the conclusions she made. "What? No, it is my name. It's my nickname. Part of my name. You do know what a nickname is, don't you?" At first, Seraphina thought calling her 'Sera' was just a mistake, but maybe Karasu doesn't actually know what a nickname really is? That would explain a lot.

"And...um..." She thinks back, trying to remember what question she 'failed to answer'. There wasn't one, was there? "I...I don't know what you're talking about. What question didn't I answer?" Actually, what's even going on? This is starting to feel a little weird.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

9. - Top - End - #129

[Abandoned Village]

Amalungak is caught. He struggles, but he's unlikely to succeed. Inwardly, he curses his slowness.

"Let me go! I was trying to find the source of the rats and then I was trapped here!"

He's lying, or rather not telling the whole truth. He was trying to find the source of the rats, but once he did, his purpose changed.
    [Abandoned Village]

Fade has no way to proove his words, but as it is now he can only belive it. Still a slight doubt appears since this man wanted to run away from those who stopped the source of the rats.
    "In that case it's better you come along with us." he says. "We head for the surface so it will be safer to go together, right?"

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

[Abandoned Village]

"...I suppose it will be," the elf admits. "Lead on. I'm not sure how to get back up."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Lotus Gardens

Well, the mention of Tellysandra certainly seems to wake Jezebel up quite a bit more than the coffee would have done. At the very least it was far faster as an icy look comes over her face and she frowns. "Considering she's given me a fair bit of...trouble, I would advise taking anything she offers with more than a little caution." She points out, rolling her shoulders a bit as if uncomfortable in her skin before finally taking a drink of her ReCaff. "But, given I've bargained with far fouler entities, I can't honestly say it isn't worth hearing out regardless without sounding incredibly hypocritical."

The Ms. J Investigation

Jezebel facepalms. Hard. "You dear sweet oblivious fool, Anika." She groans, taking a heavy seat with a sigh. "You can stop searching for tentacles or other demons or chains looking to attack, they aren't coming. You're not under any threat other than the weight of your own dense skull on your neck." She looked like she could use a stiff drink now, but the last thing she wanted was to dull her senses around this lumbering oaf. "Yes, there is still a real Jezebel. That's me. And as far as evil plans go, I don't have any. Why would I, Anika? I have almost everything I could want already. Wealth, family, a beautiful lover, respect." She pauses at the last one. "Respect from many people at least." Jezebel clarifies as she had living proof of an absence of such right in front of her. "And this was why I expressed that nothing I could say or do would be proof of innocence to you." Despite having just sat down, she stands back up, as tall as she could and looks up at Anika. "And more than that, even if I were, I am bound." She lifts her left arm, twists her hand as if gripping something, and a half-visible chain of molten lava shimmers into pseudo-existence. It is latched not only to shackles on her wrists, but a collar upon her neck. After the display, she lets it all fade. "You and yours won't have anything to fear from me."
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2021-02-13 at 11:45 AM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

[Lotus Gardens]

"How much trouble has she caused for you?" Wenomir wasn't aware of anything personal Tellysandra had done to Jezebel. And this sounds personal. "But I know what KABAL has done besides. Even if she might disavow it. She is the last person I would normally trust, but he proposal is something we need to at least discuss. If for no reason except to decide what to do instead."
    Last edited by Morty; 2021-02-13 at 12:42 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    The Empress' Estate

Glahr slips behind Octavia to help lift the pauldron, and despite the clumsiness, The Empress herself is very patient and keeps still to lessen the difficulty of the tasks. The metal is finger-numbingly cold and the thin layer of rime makes it slick. The entire set of armor could be tricky to handle if she weren't careful, and there was always a chance of dropping a piece upon one's own toes. Thankfully The Empress is on the watch for such. Once the armor is half off and their Matriarch's helm is removed, Glahr gives their Empress a look, seeming to say something wordlessly through their bond that makes The Empress smile in amusement. "Glahr says that much of the world here seems ignorant and caught up in their vices, so you should be able to fit right in."

She takes the rest of her armor off herself, bending down to unlatch the legs and boots, and much like the breastplate those pieces would have been a struggle for most to lift off the ground let alone place them upon the rack with the rest of her armor. Beneath all that heavy regal armor however is a set of roughly hewn cotton trousers and tunic that even a commoner would be hard pressed to say is of good quality. The important thing is the woman who wears it however. The worn cloth does little to hide the sculpted muscles, dark weathered skin, and large frame. A large frame that reaches down to try and scoop both Glahr and Octavia both up to her shoulders just for a bit of fun before falling back onto the bed with a spin. The bit of fun turns into a tired sigh as The Empress lays back and closes her eyes. "The last time all three of us were in a room together, I was hardly over half your height. Even if I can not afford the luxury of calling you both friends, I am indeed glad to see you here."

The Empress's Estate

The plating's sheer chill isn't something Octavia expects, and she jumps a little when the metal first touches her skin. It's a little strange to feel the cold so acutely now, she realizes - a boost of sensitivity she'll have to be mindful of, considering the nature of her kith and kin. She does manage not to drop the frost-coated armor despite this, but she certainly has to pause and rub the warmth back into her fingers, raising her eyebrows in surprise as the Empress relays Glahr's remark.

"I, uh- I wouldn't say- well that is good to know, I guess," she answers, not quite sure how to gauge the level of burn she's been handed. She kind of trails off as she stares at the Empress's sculpted physique looming above her before hurriedly returning to the buckles of her leg plating with a blush. Kneeling down as she must to do so makes it all the more unexpected to feel the Empress draw her up into her arms, drawing a gasp before letting herself be drawn close and snuggled up to. "I uh- I don't quite see why you can't afford the luxury - but I'm honored to hear such words."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Moth Park]

Hekta raises an eyebrow at Eliseo. "Aye? Which pointy mom is that? The red or yellow one?" She inquires as she seems to indicate their respective height by holding up her claw over her head.

Moth Park

Anastasia blinks. "Uh, the yellow one. But yeah I wouldn't do it if I were you, she's scary. She could like, shoot you or something. Seriously!"
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

[Moth Park]

Eliseo looks at Hekta incredulously for a moment and then bursts out laughing. "Red one or- Or yellow one!" He doubles over, clutching his stomach.

15. - Top - End - #135

[Moth Park]

Hekta blinks as she stares wide-eyed at Eliseo. "What? What did ey' say?" She inquires as she looks to Anastasia. "Since the yellow one is pretty lazy. Ey' can avoid her easily." The demon remarks confidently.

Lotus Gardens

They can hear who Jezebel can tell is Cessie by the footsteps she makes slowly descending down the stairs. Wenomir can hear her too of course but as he haven't heard her go down this particular set of stairs before he can't tell it's her.

She's probably going to join them in the next post.

The Ms. J Investigation

There were many questions swirling around in Anika's head.
    Like why Jezebel had mentioned tentacles specifically. She certainly hadn't looked for those, so did that mean Jezebel had them hidden somewhere on her body? Was she planning to use them to squeezed her? Ew!

Secondly, was she implying that was C-command's mark?! That was kinky as ****, wow! She had no idea they had that kind of relationship.

Thirdly... "Does Wenomir know about all this? If so, why haven't he told me or the others! They deserve to know one of their sorta-commanders is a demon." Anika inquires as she crosses her arms over her chest. Despite all Jezebel's intuitions about her intelligence she was gonna keep her sudden cool.

If Jezzy was truly bound to C-command that raised all sort of questions regarding Jezebel's position. Could she even disagree with C-command if she was her demon-slave or whatever? Sounded like they needed an investigation into this as soon as possible!
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-01-28 at 04:02 AM.

16. - Top - End - #136

Moth Park

Anastasia looks quite doubtful of this, but doesn't have anything to retort with specifically. Although Eliseo's laughter prompts her to huff in amusement.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

[Moth Park]

That just makes Eliseo laugh harder. He manages to mostly collect himself a couple moments later. "I mean you're not wrong. She's pretty lazy."

18. - Top - End - #138
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Eastside Park]

Seraphina pauses her eating because she is pretty confused about Karasu and the conclusions she made. "What? No, it is my name. It's my nickname. Part of my name. You do know what a nickname is, don't you?" At first, Seraphina thought calling her 'Sera' was just a mistake, but maybe Karasu doesn't actually know what a nickname really is? That would explain a lot.

"And...um..." She thinks back, trying to remember what question she 'failed to answer'. There wasn't one, was there? "I...I don't know what you're talking about. What question didn't I answer?" Actually, what's even going on? This is starting to feel a little weird.
    [Eastside Park]

Ah, so only 'part' of her name? Karasu definitely picks up on that. "You just said..." She frowns at Seraphina, before her eyes widen in realization. "Ah, you meant 'the mouthful'. Was talking about the name 'Seraphina' there, 4 syllables. Hence 'the mouthful'. And duh, yeah I know about nicknames." She smiles at that last part, finding it funny that Seraphina assumes she has no knowledge of nicknames.

"So, how's the food? Any good?" It's well made and should be very delicious, but Karasu doesn't know that: hence, her asking.

"Asked you about yourself. Well, said I'd like to hear about you, so guess I didn't ask after all. My bad." She clarifies, though she fails to notice the other lady being weirded out. "Don't have to if you don't wanna, but I'm interested in how life in a world with no abilities is different."
    Love is the message.

19. - Top - End - #139

[Moth Park]

"Ey' once saw her throw trash over the wall when she thought no one was looking. Very lazy." Hekta claims, Eliseo knows that Irena has no problem with just throwing the garbage in the bin as it's just house their house. But when it comes to recycling she always complains however...

"Anyway, so are you going home to 'im?" She gestures at Eliseo. "'s that why we're talking so much about the pointy mom's?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-01-31 at 01:24 PM.

20. - Top - End - #140

Moth Park

"What?" Anastasia blinks. She stutters, a slight blush starting to show when she actually processes what Hekta just asked. "Y-you're the one who brought them up in the first place!"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

21. - Top - End - #141
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Abandoned Village]

Ruby thanks Irena and starts following on that route. She's a bit distracted, though. The rush of battle is wearing away, and unbeknownst to her, she's getting sick after all that exposure to the rats. Most diseases don't take in the dragonfolks' weird hybrid biochemistry; it takes special ones like this...
    And then, of course, there's the man being captured by the MERC.
    "Fade, are you getting after someone for sneaking around unseen?" Seems a bit hypocritical for a shadow man, doesn't it?
    "We can sort everything out on the surface, if we even need to."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #142

[Eastside Park]

Well, now Seraphina has no idea what Karasu's talking about.
    Oh well.
    Best just move on from that.

She nods: yeah, it's pretty good, but she's been eating it pretty quickly. "I thought you wanted to talk about ourselves as we were looking for whatever gift you wanted to get," she says, which is why she was trying to eat so quickly so that they could get to that point: she thought Karasu was being considerate by letting her finish eating before making her talk about herself. "If you do want to know how life is different, though, you'd probably have to ask more specific questions otherwise I wouldn't be able to give you the answers you wanted."
    Seraphina gestures at the space around them. "For example, I bet if I asked somebody from around here about themselves, they wouldn't even consider saying anything that I wouldn't already know."

She puts more food into her mouth.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

23. - Top - End - #143

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Abandoned Village

Flicker is infected with King's Madness whilst harvesting tails, but she's going to harvest as many tails as she can carry first. Unless everyone is leaving now, then she'll hurry and come to a quick stop with the tails she's gathered thus far, and then follow somebody she hopes knows the way out. She lost track of where she is in relation to how she entered the sewers a while ago, and besides, there wasn't a way back up at the place she used to gain access.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Abandoned Village]

Fade had no reason to touch the rats yet, not that he knows about the diseases. But let's get back to the point. Fade isn't harmed or crippeled so he will follow up to Amalungak and try to gab him in the neck or by his hands. Fade is strong and it won't be easy to just shake his grip of.

"Wait a moment." he will say wether he got him or not. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
    [Abandoned Village]

"Huh."
    She looks over the carnage of the village, thinking about the intended morals of all this.
    "If the point was to end that sort of stuff, then I feel like there were better ways to have done this. My experience suggests that this has a pretty high chance of 'mistreating those beneath' to just increase, blaming them for this and thinking it's the only way to prevent this from happening again."

The half-human woman pulls out the communicator radio and pushes a few buttons, trying to see if it works now. Especially since the thing that was causing it to fail – she assumes – is now gone.
    "So, do you know the way out?" she asks Jaahlyn.
    [Abandoned Village]

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Abandoned Village]

"Come on, let's hurry." Archera pulls on Irena's arm subtly. They should in theory leave separately, but at this point she's very concerned about the baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    [Abandoned Village]

Ruby thanks Irena and starts following on that route. She's a bit distracted, though. The rush of battle is wearing away, and unbeknownst to her, she's getting sick after all that exposure to the rats. Most diseases don't take in the dragonfolks' weird hybrid biochemistry; it takes special ones like this...
    "Fade, are you getting after someone for sneaking around unseen?" Seems a bit hypocritical for a shadow man, doesn't it?

[Abandoned Village]

"But... I captured one of the creeps behind all this!" Irena insists to Archera as they have to head out the same way as Fade and Amalungak and thus can see the formers argument with Ruby.
    "Shouldn't we like, arrest him or something?" Irena wasn't sure who these people were, but she wasn't actually sure if they were trustworthy or not. She certainly didn't trust the law enforcement in the city and they might be working directly for MERC or something, which was yet another Malechenar puppet in her book.

Meanwhile, Jaahlyn shrugs at Holly's argument. "Fey are more interested in... storylines, ah, narratives I guess you can call it. As they say, there are few things that can stand in the way of a good story. Can't tell you if it will work though. But it might not be the end act." She looks to the dead rat king for a moment.

"Erm, anyway, I can you lead you right out miss." The satyr gestures at the others. "But what about those? Don't they need to get out too?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2021-02-02 at 03:52 AM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

[Northside - Museum]

Fayyaad is waiting near the museum, at night, reviewing the notes about the job again as he waits for the other person joining him on this job. The first step will be to get any information they can from the museum employees...

25. - Top - End - #145

Abandoned Village

Ugh, fairies are weird.
    Remind her to not bother with their kind of stuff again.

She looks at all the others.
    "Well...obviously they do," she replies. "At least, maybe not the ones who already have a way out." Holly tried out the communicator again.

She turns back to Jaahlyn again. "You also want to help them out of here, too?" she asks. "If you don't, that's fine: I can just find another way out of here."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

[Northside - Museum]

Fayyaad is waiting near the museum, at night, reviewing the notes about the job again as he waits for the other person joining him on this job. The first step will be to get any information they can from the museum employees...
    [Northside - Museum]

Cass arrives before long, though she looks somewhat different from what Fayyaad might have expected. The most apparent changes he might note is the clothes - she's dressed in a sleek, paneled vest that's fitted tightly to her chest and torso, which is much flatter than usual, with only a slight curve to hint at the lean musculature underneath. As for the rest of her outfit, it's mostly in dark blues and greys, perfectly suitable for skulking around an urban skyline at night, with a streamlined jacket, tight trousers, and a single, clawed glove on her left hand. At one hip (narrower than usual, should Fayyaad notice), is a holster strapped to her thigh, holding what looks like an elaborate flintlock pistol.

Her shoulder-length dark hair is tied back in a pony-tail, revealing a more sharply angled, masculinized version of her own face - not dissimilar to Wren's, the pale haired and flamboyant elf who had earlier introduced himself to Fayyaad as Cass's brother, - but still distinct enough in a closely familial way.

"Sorry I'm late," she says, her voice familiar and lilting, though also different, with a more resonant timbre and slightly (but not significantly) dropped pitch. "I had to get prepared, in case we need to talk to any of my underworld contacts tonight."
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2021-02-02 at 02:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

[Northside - Museum]

Fayyaad looks up from the notes he was given and blinks as he regards Cass, visibly surprised.

"Cassandra. You're looking different. And your contacts are likely to be of use today, from what I've been reading here."

28. - Top - End - #148
    Pixie in the Playground

[Eastside Park]

Well, now Seraphina has no idea what Karasu's talking about.
    Oh well.
    Best just move on from that.

She nods: yeah, it's pretty good, but she's been eating it pretty quickly. "I thought you wanted to talk about ourselves as we were looking for whatever gift you wanted to get," she says, which is why she was trying to eat so quickly so that they could get to that point: she thought Karasu was being considerate by letting her finish eating before making her talk about herself. "If you do want to know how life is different, though, you'd probably have to ask more specific questions otherwise I wouldn't be able to give you the answers you wanted."
    Seraphina gestures at the space around them. "For example, I bet if I asked somebody from around here about themselves, they wouldn't even consider saying anything that I wouldn't already know."

She puts more food into her mouth.
    [Eastside Park]

She wasn't thinking about being considerate. It's only now that Karasu realizes she should let Seraphina finish eating first. "Ah, right... after your food. Sorrie. Ample time for me to think of specific questions to ask, too. Can ask some of me too, if you want." She says apologetically.

When Seraphina refers to the denizens of Riverside, Karasu quickly responds to that. "Depends. Never know what new thing you might discover. Might be talking to an alien, or a deity."

She doesn't say much more, choosing to let Seraphina finish eating so that they can walk, talk and potentially discover suspicious shops that'll cause something interesting to happen. That is, if Seraphina doesn't choke, at the speed she's eating.

As she waits, she plays a game on her holographic touchscreen. Seraphina can look if she's interested: it appears to be a mobile fighting game.
    Love is the message.

29. - Top - End - #149

[Eastside Park]

An alien or a deity? "But why would being an alien make them any different? Isn't literally everyone here aliens or deity or something?" she asks...whoops, keep on eating, stop talking.

Seraphina glances at the game but doesn't let that stop her from eating.
    Chew chew chew.
    Swallow swallow swallow.
    Nom nom nom.

She's pretty much done, and puts down her silverware, and folds together her trashstuff. "What game's that?" she asks. "Also I like strategy ones better than fighting ones."
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

30. - Top - End - #150

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    [Abandoned Village]

[Abandoned Village]

Fade, as usual, doesn't seem to mind it in any way. At least no mimic can be seen and his voice is cold as allways.
    "If you say so." he replies. "I assume he's either a witness or something else. In any case I get him to MERC. There will be questions he needs to answer."

He will then head for were Jaahlyn and Holly are, taking Amalungak along.

"Can you lead us back to the surface?"