Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ettin in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Grrl Power VI: Stripping The Hero Doesnt Work

The only reason Cora is here at all is because Sydney's glasses communicated with her. We don't know how much info she received, but it was probably more than "S.O.S. these coordinates". Therefore, it's likely Cora knew Concretia was under duress and that red-hood guy deserved unpleasant treatment.

I wonder if the Evisceration Bullet hurts more than, e.g., a .45 round to the liver. We'll never know, because no one has ever lived to describe how many agons they experienced. It may be that it's messy but too quick to actually feel much.
    This ... is my signature finishing move!

"It's never good when you make a fiend cringe" - MadGrady

According to some online quiz, I'm a 6th level TN Wizard. They didn't give me full XP for all the monsters I've defeated while daydreaming.
    http://easydamus.com/character.html

I am a Ranger Archetype: Gleaming Warden (thx to Ninja Prawn)

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wrath View Post
    I wonder if the Evisceration Bullet hurts more than, e.g., a .45 round to the liver. We'll never know, because no one has ever lived to describe how many agons they experienced. It may be that it's messy but too quick to actually feel much.
    He didn't seem to be writhing in agony before the bullet 'triggered' in him. He was more mad than anything. Heck, he acted more like he got a sharp punch in the shoulder. And judging from the reactions, it was fast. Plus, no strangled scream - so not much on that 'pain' thing.

Now, a round to the liver? if it doesn't send the person into immediate shock, well, that's exsanguination right there. Big ol' gaping hole in the gut, he'd be writhing until the blood loss caught up...
    May you get EXACTLY what you wish for.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl View Post
    He didn't seem to be writhing in agony before the bullet 'triggered' in him. He was more mad than anything. Heck, he acted more like he got a sharp punch in the shoulder. And judging from the reactions, it was fast. Plus, no strangled scream - so not much on that 'pain' thing.

Now, a round to the liver? if it doesn't send the person into immediate shock, well, that's exsanguination right there. Big ol' gaping hole in the gut, he'd be writhing until the blood loss caught up...
    This conversation reminds me of Christopher Lee and how he corrected Peter Jackson on the scene, where Saruman gets a knife in the back.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ettin in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    This conversation reminds me of Christopher Lee and how he corrected Peter Jackson on the scene, where Saruman gets a knife in the back.
    "I don't have to imagine it."
    This ... is my signature finishing move!

"It's never good when you make a fiend cringe" - MadGrady

According to some online quiz, I'm a 6th level TN Wizard. They didn't give me full XP for all the monsters I've defeated while daydreaming.
    http://easydamus.com/character.html

I am a Ranger Archetype: Gleaming Warden (thx to Ninja Prawn)

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't have to imagine it."
    He was a former special forces?
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    During II WW to be precise. It would be easier to list things Christopher Lee did not do in his life. Just reading the wiki article on him is quite an experience.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    Served with the Long range Desert Group (predecessor to the SAS) in North Africa, then served with a served with a Gurkha regiment and did some time with the SOE later in the war. And that's only part of his experience.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!