New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: A Very Trog's Thanksmas

[Elfsmas+Electra+Olvisin=?]

Electra waves back at Cass for a moment and gives the sorceress an inviting smile, before looking back to Olvisin and nodding.

"Make sure you get good quality limbs, so you don't loose too much sensation with them. The Nexus is a great place to explore cybernetics, but since stuff comes from everywhere, the quality can vary widely, and I'd hate to see you regret your choice because the experience isn't what you're expecting."
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground

[Elfsmas]

"I've only met her once, but I get the impression 'adequate' might be high phrase coming from her. She doesn't use it lightly. I remember the meal she cooked for us." He glances off towards Eliseo. "I happen to have some friends with children, so I could introduce him. He seems around Cora, Bastion and Laela's age."

Olvisin looks down on her still fleshy arms.

"That's a good point. I wouldn't want to lose sensation in them. The person who recommended the cyberneticist had a lot of confidence in him, and cybernetics are very common where they both come from. So it should be alright. We'll see." Her ears twitch as she's struck with a sudden thought. "Did you ever... need some parts replaced?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Pixie in the Playground

[Zaabi]

"I can't help but notice that you're refusing to directly answer my question." D-37's smile fades a bit. "So I'll answer it for you." She looks into Abi's eyes and at the colours, then gives her verdict. "You fear me. It's a delicious fear, and not just to me, it seems. Yet, you find me attractive. Not just because I share your girlfriend's body, but also because of the aura of danger around me. It both scares and enthralls you, doesn't it?" She pauses for a little while to study Abi's face.

"Not to worry, Zara won't mind. In fact, she wants us to like each other, as long as it means you keep liking her, too." She says, meaning to ease Abi's fears about how Zara'd react if she admitted any attraction to D-37, specifically.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Orc in the Playground

Zaabi

"I... don't know the answer to your question. Not really. You're- well, Zara- is my first girlfriend." That slip might answer D-37's question for her, however.

But then D-37 answers it anyway, and the pale half-elf blushes and turns her head away for a bit, trying to stop the assassin from noticing- and the colour of her eyes, which would give her away anyway. (They're pink and yellow, pretty much purely now- the pink might be winning.) "I... I don't think liking you will stop me liking Zara. You're the same person, near enough." Maybe not entirely true, but they share the same body and much of the same memories.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

5. - Top - End - #335

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    To be fair, IÂ’m a little big for a lot of things, but itÂ’s never stopped me before.

Although, it appears there isnÂ’t a Santa at the moment, so......

Fel waves a hand over herself and changes into her Santa outfit, and puts a little elf hat onto Reginald, because he always wants to help.

Well, since IÂ’ll be taking the chair, you can have my spot in line, Mr. C.

What can Santa Fel get you?
    Santa

"I was just saying most Santas I saw today might have a problem with you on their lap." Mr. C knows Fel can change size, but right now she choose the heigth she normaly has. Which is kinda funny since Mr. C in relation is not bigger then a fly to a grown human.

Suddendly Mr. c finds himself on Fel's lap, wearing a kids outfit and a big lolipo in one paw (it's much bigger then him). Even his voice changed to a kids Version of his typical elderly voice.
    "Oh Santa, oh Santa. There is nothing I can wish for. Everything I wanted so far is rearned by hard work. What i don't posses is nothing I want. That's why I can't ask for anything."

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Corner]

Venus smiles and raises the regular-feet ice skates to show them off (while keeping the other skates lowered). "Yup! A pair of figure skates. They look like they're in my size, too."

She accepts his present with a "thanks," but adds, "Are you sure? I don't have anything to give to you."
    [Corner]

"Don't mind that." he says. "I was only here to leave that present and not to recive any. So it's fine." He smiles. It doesn't seem like he is sad about it, obviously what he says is true. On the other hand he would properbly get only a piece of Coal anyway.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #336
    Pixie in the Playground

[Zaabi]

That slip does answer her question, but D-37 continues answering it by herself anyway. The blush is cute, and she holds Abi's cheek to turn her head back to her. "That wasn't so hard now, was it?" She grins, and plants a kiss on the half-elf's lips. It's a short, teasing one, a preview for later.

"Now, Zara's already disturbing me by pointing out the fact that it's Gift-exchange time, and she's really excited for it, so I'll give her back the reins. Later, Abigail, we'll have that date of ours." She winks at her, and after Abi's said her bit, Zara'll come back.

The dangerous aura becomes playful once again, the wide smile that goes up to her eyes reappears. "Abi! Zara's so glad that you like big sister!" She says, hugging her girlfriend tight. "But important things first: let's go and do the gift-giving thing, so exciting, yes?" She gets up all of a sudden and takes Abi's hand. "Zara wonders what she'll get. She can pick one for Sasha, too!" She points to where Sasha is.

As illuminating as their conversation about D-37 could be, right now all Zara wants to do is gift-exchange.

[Darker Corner]

Right now, Zara hasn't returned to Sasha, but the girl might sense that she's being talked about and pointed to in one of the room's other 'darker corners'. Zara's doing the talking and pointing, of course.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Orc in the Playground

Zaabi

Abi blushes harder as her head's turned, her eyes getting pinker. The kiss leaves her briefly speechless, which is handy as she's no longer talking to D-37. "Right! Yes, gifts. Let's go!" The remaining yellow quickly fades from Abi's eyes, replaced mostly by pink.

Now, mostly, it's waiting for Rebo time.

8. - Top - End - #338

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
    [A Rainy Thanksmas]

Rain, as mentioned earlier, is hanging out with Kal and Kalya at the moment, though upon sighting Anika's approach she pulls away from them, giving her a big hug.
    "Hey Anika!" She says, squeezing tightly about Anika's waist.

"Glad you're here. You look like you've been having fun."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Blanche and Anika - Blanika

Within the guitar case is not a guitar, which I'm sure isn't too surprising. What is in the case might be a little more unexpected, however. On top is a Beretta with a small tag attached, reading 'Enjoy your new Gamer Girl™ handgun!' I suppose that's one way to describe the hideously ugly design of that Beretta U22 Neos. Seriously, dear gods, this is the most awful and deliberately cringey firearm I've ever seen. Magtok has a real knack for absolutely atrocious Thanksmas presents, doesn't he? I mean damn, that's not-

Oh right, and there's also a perfectly normal and serviceable Remington 700 bolt action sniper rifle beneath it, taking up most of the space in the guitar case. 'Here's your real present. Don't lose this one,' the note chides her. Apparently someone heard about what happened to her old gun, somehow, and belatedly tried to do something to make up for that loss. It's probably a little late for that, given how long it's been since Blanche lost her gun, but it's the thought that counts, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Blanche and Anika - Meowdorei

There's a moment of confusion as Blanche eagerly opens the box to find a mess of toilet paper, but her expression swiftly blossoms into absolute delight as she digs up the homemade sweater, holding it close as she turns back to Anika. "H-holy [shist], I love it! Thanks a ton!" she almost squeaks out in surprise, pulling the taller woman into a very tight hug.

The catgirl pulls away with a chuckle at the last remark, glancing over at the box. "I wouldn't say I'm that catlike, but hey, maybe I'll surprise myself," she comments with a glance over to the box, briefly judging that she can't really slip on the new sweater over her current one and resigning to packing it away so she can carry both presents back home with more ease.

Moving over to the other gift she's received, Blanche raises an eyebrow initially, before her eyes light up when she spots the true gift and the message alongside. "And I'll have to treasure this one too," she comments fondly.

At first Anika is all grins and smiles until Blanche remarks that she isn't as catlike as the druid seems to have thought.
    Indeed, this revelation seems to leave her stunned for a moment. "...oh ****. That must have seem like, super-racist then, didn't it?" Anika remarks as she scratches the back of her head. "Since I asked Shanti and she said-" Her eyes widens. "That bitch! She claimed to know that catgirls liked giant boxes!"

[A Rainy Thanksmas]

Oh, Rain hugs! Anika will gladly return it, patting her friend on the back.
    "Oh, I'm having a great time. I've made so many gifts that I barely know what to do with them." She chuckles and holds up the gift she'd brought for the bard herself. "And I got one for you too. Was originally going to give it much earlier for that cool song you wrote but, uh, it turned into a Thankmas present instead."

9. - Top - End - #339

[Corner]

Venus actually doesn't have anything to give. She even double-checks, and...is actually pretty disappointed. She should have foreseen this.

She opens up the present that he gave her, to see what is in it. "Well...I work at the Black Dragon's Den," she says. "If you show up while I'm working there, I'll buy you a drink." Just one, though, since she can't really afford to give a ton of drinks out.

Basically the same thing as a present, right?
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

10. - Top - End - #340

[Corner]

Inside is a Cuckoo clock. Made of some dark wood and working as it seems. Instead of the cuckoo there is a little play. Two figures looking like the two Vigil leader will come out and smash on something that looks much like Magtok.

"Don't mind it." he says and waves. "We can handle that when we go ice skating. After all those skates you got need to see some use."

11. - Top - End - #341

Confusion gives way to a burst of laugher as Anika exclaims in anger. "No, no, it's fine! I just assumed it was an innocent joke," she assures, pulling the elf into a hug for good measure. "And I love what you gave me all the same."
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

12. - Top - End - #342
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Santa

"I was just saying most Santas I saw today might have a problem with you on their lap." Mr. C knows Fel can change size, but right now she choose the heigth she normaly has. Which is kinda funny since Mr. C in relation is not bigger then a fly to a grown human.

Suddendly Mr. c finds himself on Fel's lap, wearing a kids outfit and a big lolipo in one paw (it's much bigger then him). Even his voice changed to a kids Version of his typical elderly voice.
    "Oh Santa, oh Santa. There is nothing I can wish for. Everything I wanted so far is rearned by hard work. What i don't posses is nothing I want. That's why I can't ask for anything."
    Felandria Claus giggles.

Well, you know, Mr. C., you could always ask for something for someone else, Thanksmas is the season of giving after all.

Can you think of anyone you would like to get something for?

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

13. - Top - End - #343

NinjaGuy

Electra nods, taking a longer pull off of her drink.

"You might say that. This is my second body."
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

14. - Top - End - #344

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post

Confusion gives way to a burst of laugher as Anika exclaims in anger. "No, no, it's fine! I just assumed it was an innocent joke," she assures, pulling the elf into a hug for good measure. "And I love what you gave me all the same."

Aww, Anika excitedly returns the hug. Happy it worked out despite the fact her sister had tricked her. "Don't sweat it. It was the least I could do, Blanche! I got most people gifts after all." She winks. "Yours is a bit more special though." A beat. "Oh yeah! I dunno if you even want to open this now but my sister told me to give this to you."

The druid reaches into her pocket and picks out a tiny christmas-y patterned bag with a note attached to it.

Happy Thanksmas, Blanche
    From Shanti & Natharia

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

Olvisin blinks and her ears flick up and down.

"Right, you've told me that before. This stuff goes to my head quicker than I thought. I was going to ask about what it's like, because I might need to get those cyber-arms replaced at some point. But a new body? That's where it gets metaphysical. Then again, maybe it's easier to talk about when buzzed."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground

[Elfsmas]

"Either that, or she's just being polite," says Cass, smiling impishly. "Cora, Laela, and Bastion... those are the Mithar and Frescot children, correct?" Says Cass, somewhat slowly and hesitantly, as if she doesn't quite remember. "Yes, that might be good for him."

[A Rainy Thanksmas]

"You did? Wow, I can't wait to see. Thank you so much, Anika!"
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2021-01-14 at 01:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

17. - Top - End - #347

[Corner]

Unfortunately, Venus doesn't know any of the Vigil Leaders OR Magtok, so she can't appreciate the subtleties of the cuckoo clock. Since some of those people are here at the party, however, she might be able to piece it out by looking around the room and having a chance encounter with one of them.

Venus looks at the clock, and says, "Oh! This is really useful. I've been needing to get a watch or clock. Thanks."

She puts it under her arm and looks back up at him. "Um, yeah. That would work, too."
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2021-01-14 at 12:25 PM.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ogre in the Playground

Elfmas

"Meeting kids is usually good for kids. Well. Most of the time." Sometimes kids can be jerks to other kids.
    "Hm. I don't think I've met many of Commander Mithar's children. Just Cora."
    That was for sword training. Very important.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground

[Elfmas]

"We can only hope it goes well, but it doesn't do well for kids to be isolated." Looking between Koshal and Cass, he adds: "Yes, Cora and Bastion are Cessie's children. Koshal met Cora, because she studies sword-fighting with me. There's also Jillian. The Frescots are at nine and counting. Laela is the oldest."

20. - Top - End - #350

NinjaGuy

Electra considers for a moment, looking thoughtful.

"I'm not sure the experience is the same for folks who start organic versus those of us who were built to begin with. In my case, I was pretty badly messed up when they had to move my....I guess you'd call it a 'brain'....into a new body." She takes another sip from her drink. "It's....kind of a world of difference, in terms of capabilities. I can see better, hear better, move faster, am stronger, my powerplant generates more energy, you get the idea. When I woke up after they'd finished the transfer, I had to do a lot of retraining in order to get used to my new capabilities. The organic equivalent is probably physical therapy."

21. - Top - End - #351
    Titan in the Playground

Olvisin looks into her cup.

"Yeah, if an organic being gets messed up like that... it's not good for them. I don't know if anyone's managed to do that with an organic brain. Well, in the Nexus maybe someone has. Isn't that Magtok's whole cloning shtick? We haven't really dug into this particular technology when cleaning up his cave."

22. - Top - End - #352

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Felandria Claus giggles.

Well, you know, Mr. C., you could always ask for something for someone else, Thanksmas is the season of giving after all.

Can you think of anyone you would like to get something for?
    [Santa]

Mr. C thinks.. and thinks... and thinks... Fel might see time passing by the little creature. He appears to get older, his colors getting grey, a beard grows and even glasses appear. That's just happens in a blink of an eye. close them and you miss 10 years of a human life. Finally befor he turns pale grey he replys.

"I can't think of something. The members I know want to eat me or want to cuddel me. I barly know anything about them myself. Suprise me."
    Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Corner]

Unfortunately, Venus doesn't know any of the Vigil Leaders OR Magtok, so she can't appreciate the subtleties of the cuckoo clock. Since some of those people are here at the party, however, she might be able to piece it out by looking around the room and having a chance encounter with one of them.

Venus looks at the clock, and says, "Oh! This is really useful. I've been needing to get a watch or clock. Thanks."

She puts it under her arm and looks back up at him. "Um, yeah. That would work, too."
    [Corner]

He smiles and nods. Then an awakeward silence might follow. He's out of things to talk. Should he point out her watch search? Nah that sounds like he is desperate for attention and he can't come up with anything usefull right now.

"I guess we see us in the Den then?"

Oh got how dump that sounds.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Gift Exchange!]
    Spoiler: Who got what gift
    Show
    So, let's see. Who's getting what?

People who deposited gifts that are left:

Lucas
    Gara
    Reginald
    Zee
    Rose
    Prumathe
    Abi
    Magtok
    Mia

People grabbing gifts from under the tree thus far:

June got Mishnehel's gift!
    Mishnehel got Fel's gift!
    Fel got Lapis' gift!
    Reginald got Jade's gift!
    Jade got Spike's gift!
    Sekhmet got June's gift!
    Gara got Sekhmet's gift!
    Lucas got Cleo's gift!

Feel free to inform whoever got your PC's gift what it contains!

Fel got the gift Lapis Lazuli had left under the tree. Inside the wrapping is a small polished oak box set with little blue stones. It's a bit on the crude side, having been made by a child, but it's clear that whoever made it really tried their hardest!

[SWORDGIRL ULTIMATE THANKSMAS SHOWDOWN]

"What's the princess do on the adventures?" Lapis asks curiously as she offers some branches to Cora for sticking into the snowman.

See mister gargoyle?

Nothing forbidden going on here.

Just making snowmen. Totally innocent and not dangerous.

"Because the wizard must do wizard things and the swordgirl can do swords but what do princesses do?" Lapis asks. She isn't sure if she's ever met a princess before so she isn't sure what princesses do. She's met wizards and sword people, though. And they do cool stuff!

[FLOOFbegon!]

"Oh, right, the gift exchange!" Lucas says, looking over the gifts still under the tree. He can see his over there. Hmm... maybe...

That one?

He and Gara both select a gift and open them up! Wonder what they could be?
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

Gift Exchange

Gara
    The package Gara picked up is about fist sized and wrapped in blue paper with snowflakes. Inside the box is an iron chain bracelet set with simple quartz crystals. It's nothing special or fancy, nor is it quality craftsmanship, but it's made with love and care.

Reginald
    The box is small and wapped in red and green paper. Inside is a digital watch. It's not quite a normal watch though. There's a small note folded up with it. It reads, "Press the light button twice quickly to turn on the flashlight. Merry Thanksmas, Jade."
    Doing so will produce a bright beam of light from the watch's face, a flashlight usable while keeping the hands free.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

25. - Top - End - #355
    Orc in the Playground

Gift Exchange

Mishnehel's gift is a very small box wrapped in brown packing paper. It doesn't look very Thanksmas-y at all. Nevertheless, opening it reveals a gift. Within the box is a smaller box and old newspaper padding. The smaller box is a velvet-coated ring box, or a box of that style; within is an earring. Just the one; if it's part of a pair, the other is missing. The box wouldn't fit two, however. The earring is made of gold, and shaped like a flame dangling from a delicate chain.

26. - Top - End - #356

NinjaGuy

"I've met a few folks like that here in the Nexus. It's theoretically possible back home, but I've not met anyone there who's been that far gone,"
    Electra muses. She traces a finger around the rim of her glass for a moment.

"There tends to be three outcomes: they're totally fine, there's major emotional or psychological issues, or they're not quite all there anymore in some way." She glances at Magtok, then gives Olvisin a cautioning look. Her irises glow slightly for a moment "From what I've heard, Magtok's cloning thing was less about that, but...be careful around him, Olvisin. I don't think he'd be too happy if he found out someone else had stolen his cloning technology."

27. - Top - End - #357

[Corner]

It's okay! Awkward silences are fun, too.

Once he speaks again, she nods and quickly responds, "Yeah! Yeah. Go there, and I'll see you there!"

Venus glances across the room, sees that people are getting their presents now, and decides this is probably the best time to bail from the party. She has got to put this clock somewhere safe away, too. And she imagines that, since it's a holiday, work will get pretty busy later. "So, actually, since it's a holiday work's probably going to be busy, so I should probably get going before they need me."

Venus smiles, and waves. "It was nice meeting you! And thanks for the gift."
    She leaves the corner to go towards the door out - giving the tree and presents a wide berth to not get in anyone's way.

[Sekhmet]

Sekhmet got a pretty boring gift! Nowhere near as exciting as what other people probably got.
    It's a bag of various chocolates, with a pretty neat solid-colored scarf. (It's pretty soft and feels nice and warm.) Plus! It also has both a sketchbook and a notebook.

[June]

Still near the tree, June opens the box.
    An...earring!
    Huh.
    This makes the other earring he was going to make so much more complicated. He was planning on just piercing it through one ear, but. . .
    He holds it up.
    Now he has to decide whether he's going to wear mismatched earrings or just go all-in on asymmetry and have them both in the same ear.
    It does look good, though.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Gift Exchange]

Spike, having finally distributed all the necessary gifts, picks up one from under the tree.
    Surely it will be useless for them, but it's a necessary part of this Thanksmas ritual.

Cleo also selects a present, passing it to Hanako to unwrap.

Lucas
    Cleo's gift is in a small box perfectly enfolded in flowery wrapping paper.
    Inside is a music box shaped like a decorated pink egg.
    When you open it, it starts playing one of a couple classic Thanksmas songs.
    Including one that was playing everywhere on repeat recently.

Jade
    The gift that Spike dropped off is an odd-shaped bundle, wrapped in coarse brown paper, glued shut.
    Inside are two pieces of vaguely heretical biotechnology: a plump sleepy little animal whose legs are too small and whose throat is too big, and a glass bottled with a feathery something floating in a pink syrup.
    Luckily they come with hand-drawn instruction manuals, with arrows, and slightly distorted pictograms explaining everything.
    Place the animal on your arm and it will protect you and get things off tall shelves when you need them.
    Drink the bottle (gulp it down, no chewing), ignore the pain, wait three days. Later, press your palm against something while concentrating on this certain symbol (like an eye with three branches) to use it.

These are not the safest gifts.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2021-01-19 at 02:08 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #359
    Titan in the Playground

Olvisin giggles a little at that, perhaps not as serious as Electra hoped she might be.

"Don't worry, we weren't going to try and mess around with his cloning tech. It's hardly professional. And besides, there's too many of us goblins around by half anyway. We don't need cloning on top of that." Her ears flick up and down. "But I get it. I don't know if Magtok is... the way he is because of cloning or if he's just like that. Maybe both."

30. - Top - End - #360
    Troll in the Playground

Gifts exchanged

Sekhmet

Sekhmet opens the gift eagerly. Ooh, chocolates, she loves chocolate, and a scarf! Yes, that's perfect! She quickly drapes it over herself in an attempt to hide her freshly altered body. It's nowhere near a perfectly disguise, or even a functional one, but it does cover her cleavage. She's less sure what to do with the notebooks. She supposes she could use them as future journals when her current one runs out of space, perhaps.

Jade

Jade looks skeptically at the living gifts. One seems useful, but kinda gross. The other, the potion... What is it even supposed to do? It seems highly suspect.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters