New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A Very Trog's Thanksmas

[Santa Throne]

Brinika peers into the bag. As in, she puts her whole head inside. Which might not be a good idea, given its extra-dimensional nature, but Brinika seems to be doing fine.

"There are many magic wands in here." Whether or not she can see any is unclear. "What would you like your wand to do?"

[Electra & Olvisin]

Electra will hear a familiar voice coming from down below. It turns out to be Olvisin, the boisterous gunslinging machine-cultist from MERC.

"Hi Electra! How are you doing? Thanksmas is no time to just sit around like that, you know?"

When she turns around, she'll see Olvisin wearing a very large Santa hat that only doesn't fall over her eyes due to her very large ears and carrying a large mug of... something. It's blue and foamy.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

[Electra & Olvisin]

Electra blinks as her head snaps around to Olvisin. She looks startled for a few seconds, then gives her fellow gunslinger a weak smile.

"Oh! Sorry, Olvisin, I didn't see you there. Feeling a little out of place, to be honest." She pats the seat of the stool next to her. "Stay and chat for a bit? Please?"
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

[Darker Corner]

Sasha is thoroughly confused as to why Zara thought it would be any of those things. Brains? Isn't the point of wrapping a gift to make sure they don't have any idea what's inside? And now she was giving Zara's gift to Sasha but she didn't open it so is it really a gift??? And one to be wrapped and given away?

To the shadow girl, the end result of all this seems to be that Sasha's 'gift' under the tree is actually now Zara's gift, doesn't have any of Sasha's wrapping, or box, and even ice cream and is just something different entirely. That doesn't seem right. Like making this gift perfect took all the heart out of it. Ah well, Zara still ended up with Sasha's actual gift and seems to sorta like it. Maybe. Zara hasn't eaten any yet, which is a shame because Sasha thinks ice cream is delicious.

But for the moment, Sasha looks around, backing into the corner a little, the first real reaction to anything thus far. This person heard Master was her father? That's supposed to be a secret! Or, Master insisted it should be a secret! Sasha hasn't been very good at keeping it a secret, admittedly. She doesn't do deception well. Still, it's distressing this stranger knows about it! Master is going to have a lot of very terrible things to say about that when he finds out. It will be unpleasant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Santa's Throne]

"Umm, oh, it should make flowers, and shoot fireworks!" Ayako declares. That would be the best!

At the same time, a second little black dragon toddles up to the throne. Ayako's twin sister looks curiously at the holiday proceedings.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

[Electra & Olvisin]

On closer inspection, Olvisin certainly looks as if the liquid in the mug has got to her already.

"Sure. Happy to." She plops down on the stool. "I'd recommend what I'm drinking to start things off, but I think it's not very good for... then again, you're an android. Still. You don't celebrate Thanksmas often?"

[Santa's Throne]

Brinika dives deeper into the bag and re-emerges, holding a very bright orange wand, with a grip that a little dragon should find comfortable. She waves it and it produces an illusory bundle of flowers, then fires off some flashy fireworks.

"Here you go! One wand from Santa's bag."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Orc in the Playground

Santa's Throne

As Brinika disappears into the bag, Cheasadh reaches out to grab the back of her outfit, ideally a belt or something. Just to make sure if Brinika falls in, Cheasadh can pull her out again. It'd be quite a poor Thanksmas if someone fell into Santa's Sack and never came back... Although Cheasadh could always try asking Santa for Brinika. That might work.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

7. - Top - End - #247

Now that he has been to the throne and given a present, put a white elephant under the tree, and also traded gifts with someone else, June decides that the next clear place to go is, of course, the [Food Table].

The androgynous redhead guy goes to the food table. He finds it, of course, a little strange that there are two separate tables. Apparently fairies have special dietary requirements.

Then again, all the food on the fairysafe table does look like it tastes better.
    He grabs a plate, fills it with things from one table, and grabs a couple things from the other. Starts eating it.

And!
    Guess what!
    He miraculously does not have to lick his fingers off after grabbing something. He has figured out how to eat off the dust and juices without actually moving his fingers. It just dissolves away.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

8. - Top - End - #248

NinjaGuy

[Electra & Olvisin]

Electra's smile gets a bit stronger as Olvisin takes the seat, but shakes her head in response to the question.

"Winter holidays were actively discouraged where I'm originally from. If I was lucky this time of year, I was on 'diplomatic assignment'." She takes a long pull off of her drink, something golden with bubbles in it, though it doesn't seem to be beer or champagne. "A fancy way of saying I was doing espionage work. If I was unlucky, me and my squad were patrolling the northern Polar regions, hunting Mavericks. So, I'm a little out of place. Mostly I came because Cass made it sound really fun."

She eyes what's in Olvisin's mug with a bit of curiosity. She's encountered a lot of different things since she's come to the Nexus, but she's not sure she's familiar with this particular drink.

"What are you drinking?"
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

Santa Throne

Jade smiles at the proceedings, and then at the second little dragon that appeared. "And what would you like for Thanksmas?" The fox grins and wags her tail happily.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [SWORDGIRL ULTIMATE THANKSMAS SHOWDOWN]

Lapis watches the gift pile curiously for a few moments. Anika sure did bring a lot of them!

Should she have gotten gifts for more people?

The only problem is she wasn't sure who was coming to the party and it would be terrible if a gift was wasted because no one showed up!

Hmm... maybe she could at least figure out some kind of gift for Cora?

...but what?

For now she's just going to make do with smiling up at Commander Cessie and going, "Pleeeeease?"

Hopefully that's enough to sway her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

Cessie turns as her daughter and Lapis approaches.
    Play in the snow? She gives them a suspicious look. Well, she could hardly decline that request but she couldn't leave the girls without supervision either. "Alright, but you will have to stay near the entrance and Garn will keep an eye on you, understood?"

Garn is already pre-staring at the two girls so it looks like he's ready to go at least.

"Okay, thanks mommy!" Cora grins. She holds up her gift to Cessie. "Can you hold my present? I'm gonna open it after." She kinda wants to open it now, but she's been given a golden opportunity. Provided Cessie takes the present, and presumably after her warm clothes are forced back upon her, the girls turns and leads the way to the door. "Come on, Garn."

11. - Top - End - #251

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
    [Food Table?]

"Yes, I know they don't have snow," Venus says. "I like it better warm, though. Not really a fan of the cold."
    And just because she's barefoot doesn't mean she doesn't know how to ice skate. She makes sure to put on figure skates when she goes ice skating.

Although,
    if she's not really a fan of the cold, why is she barefoot?
    Maybe she's just weird.

"Well, if you leave me behind then it's still practically the same thing, right?" Venus asks. "You wouldn't leave me behind, would you?"
    [Food Table! - Venus, Zefir]

Zefir has to smile at her comment. It's just the usual comment. Everyone coming from a tropical are complains that way or worst.
    Does she have normal feet? I might have misread her having hooves which makes it harder to find a matching pair of figure skates. On top, who in the nexus can straight call himself not weird in a way? No Zefir, you aren't 'normal'.

"You are right it would be the same. It would be a big waste if I leave you behind."
    he says with a smile, while in his mind he facepalms for such an idotic phrase. It sounds just like a cheap turn on.

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    [Santa's Throne]

That first little dragon, with the black scales and red eyes, pops up, putting her claws on the edge of the throne.
    "Hey, hey Santa, is it my turn for a present? Is it?"

[Present STILL walking]

Cleo is these little dragon's parent, a powerful magic-user in disguise as her old human self. She's done some work to cure people of demon corruption, but these days is mostly offscreen looking after the family and inscrutable wizardly concerns.
    "Oh, very good Kronoa." The little dragon chirps happily; she did it!
    "But if you don't mind, I could deliver that present for you much faster." If Mr. C agrees, she'll just reach down, pick up the present, and set it under the tree, humming a little tune all the while.
    [Present STILL walking]

"Be my guest, my lady!" Mr C replies and the present got lifted. MrC will stick on the bottom of the present like a coaster for a glas. Hopefully someone will remove the little stuff animal now wearing a formal suit and tophat (which is flat right now). The present isn't that heavy related to it's size, but enougth so the dragon couldn't carry it.

"What song do you humm, miss? It sounds like one I know, but a bit different."
    Formal clothes make the stuff animal talk formal?
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

12. - Top - End - #252

[Near the Food Table]

Yes, she has normal human bare feet. It's only her ears (deer) and hair (has flowers) that are weird. That's why she's wearing that hat.

Venus smiles too.
    "Yeah," she says. "Just make sure you don't, then." Clearly Venus didn't think it was such a corny line.
    "Hey, do you know any good skate shops? Or ice rinks."

And, actually...
    She glances at the Thanksmas Throne.
    "If I go over to the throne and ask for ice skates, do you think I'll get some?"
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-12-15 at 10:54 AM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

13. - Top - End - #253

[Santa's Throne]
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Brinika dives deeper into the bag and re-emerges, holding a very bright orange wand, with a grip that a little dragon should find comfortable. She waves it and it produces an illusory bundle of flowers, then fires off some flashy fireworks.

"Here you go! One wand from Santa's bag."
    The little dragon watches the fireworks go off, amazed.
    "Oh!" Ayako grabs the wand's shovel-handle in her claws and waves it around herself, creating an illusory flower garland that trails off the throne. "Thanks, santa-elf!"

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    Jade smiles at the proceedings, and then at the second little dragon that appeared. "And what would you like for Thanksmas?" The fox grins and wags her tail happily.
    "Oh, hi Santa. I want, um, I want, lemme see-" the second little dragon muses, but instead of coming up with some specific request, Minako just leaps up onto the throne and tries to dive bodily into the sack of presents.

[Present STILL walking]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "Be my guest, my lady!" Mr C replies and the present got lifted. MrC will stick on the bottom of the present like a coaster for a glas. Hopefully someone will remove the little stuff animal now wearing a formal suit and tophat (which is flat right now). The present isn't that heavy related to it's size, but enougth so the dragon couldn't carry it.

"What song do you humm, miss? It sounds like one I know, but a bit different."
    Formal clothes make the stuff animal talk formal?
    When Cleo lifts away the present, Kronoa hops up and tries to grab the stuck little animal and get him down.
    "There! You're saved!"

"That's the song of the northern bear." She answers once the present is in place. "It's a magical song, you know. How does the one you know go?"
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2020-12-15 at 11:06 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

FLOOFbegone

Gara smiles innocently at Lucas.
    "Oh, really? Well, who were you looking for? I'll help you find them!" vows the not-dragon, looking around. Who could Lucas have been looking for? One of his friends, maybe? Maybe some other cute fluffy critter...

Elfmas

Faye accepts pets! As always.
    "You know, Master Wenomir, I don't know if I knew you were even seeing anyone." muses Koshal as Cass walks away. Had he mentioned it? Koshal can't recall if it had ever even come up.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground

[Elfmas]

Wenomir ponders what to say for a moment. He needs to be honest with Koshal, but he doesn't want to talk too much about Cassandra's past, either.

"It's recent... in a way. Cassandra and I knew each other, a long time ago. But by the time you met me, she had left. She came back recently and we've been picking things back up. And since you're both important to me, I wanted the two of you to meet."

[Santa's Throne]

It's safe to say the risk of falling into Santa's bag didn't really occur to Brinika. Thankfully Cheasadh was there in case something happened. Then her ears perk up.

"Hey, hey, hey. No peeking. Santa's bag is a secret."

[Electra & Olvisin]

Olvisin blinks.

"Discouraged? We don't have any such celebration back home. Or snow, for that matter. It's too warm. But either way, discouraging it seems weird." She takes a sip of her drink. "It's seaweed brandy with some spices thrown in. I was surprised they had it here. It's good, but doesn't agree with non-goblins much. Who's Cass?"

16. - Top - End - #256

NinjaGuy

[Electra & Olvisin]

"Maybe I'll try a little bit later," Electra muses to herself for a moment, and seems to consider, before looking back to Olvisin.

"Lots of bad things happened in my home dimension around this time of year. Eventually, people started to associate the time of year with misfortune. The humans even tried to pass the season off to my kind, hoping it would go better for us, and they might eventually be able to move past and join in the new celebrations that we'd come up with, but that failed spectacularly, too. So, everyone pretty much agreed that it was better to just stop trying to observe anything around this time of year." She takes another, smaller sip of her drink, mostly to wet her throat, before shifting slightly.

"Things are different here, but I'm still kind of on edge. Anyways, to your other question. I take it you haven't met a lot of other MERC members? Cassandra's another member like me. She's a sorceress." Electra smiles again, but there's a bit more warmth in it, now. She doesn't seem to unsure of herself. "She and I are....involved, you might say."

17. - Top - End - #257

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Floofbegon]

Zee doesn't answer Gara's question.

Because that would be kind of silly, you know? She's hosting the party she didn't come here for any specific purpose. Not like she has some sort of ulterior motive to hosting the party at Trog's.

"Oh, uh, actually I was just hoping to meet someone here," Lucas replies, flushing slightly. He doesn't mention who he was hoping to meet. That might be kind of embarrassing. "Wait, they're going to have a choir? That sounds pretty cute."

He glances over at Zee for confirmation, who flashes a mischievous smile. "It's a suuuuuurprise."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    FLOOFbegone

Gara smiles innocently at Lucas.
    "Oh, really? Well, who were you looking for? I'll help you find them!" vows the not-dragon, looking around. Who could Lucas have been looking for? One of his friends, maybe? Maybe some other cute fluffy critter...
    FLOOFbegone

Mia just nods. She doesn't know Lucas so she's not that curiouse about who he might met. It would be extremly hard to guess anyways.

"There are a lot of kids around, I don't know if they all join in, but I say it will be cute anyways."

[Present STILL walking]

"Thanks." Mr. C says to the dragon. (Player is not familiar with the song but the char is so excuse any wrong assumtions)

"It is very simular, but what do you mean with magical song? I only know that people think it carrys the spirit of Chrismas, but not more"

[Near the Food Table]

That's good to hear. his inner self is defnitly going to facepalm for another hour, mostly because it seemed to be ok. At her question he starts to think, but befor he can come up with a shop, which would be in Mallside, she points out another idea.

"Yeah, I heared you can get what you ask for. Sometimes it's even magical enhanced. I think it depends on who is on the throne right now."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

18. - Top - End - #258

[Near the Food Table]

Venus stands on her toes to get a better look at the Thanksmas Throne.

"Looks like there's a..." It's hard to see who exactly is there because of their height. "A...hm...a fox, and a...and a dragon!" Wow! An actual dragon! That's so cool! "Should probably wait until they're finished there, I think." Don't want to bother a dragon, after all.

[actually at the Food Table]

June, having eaten a bunch of the stuff already, gets a little more. Yeah, it's really good.

Probably shouldn't eat too much, though.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2020-12-16 at 03:35 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Pixie in the Playground

[Zaabi]

Zara nods knowingly, this isn't the first time Abi had spoken of how working at an ice cream place has affected her desire for eating the stuff recreationally. She listens to Abi's response contentedly, only stopping in place once Abi mentions not wanting to think too much about that part.

Hugs are good, especially when they're from Abi. Thus, she doesn't resist the gesture of affection. "Hmm... Zara usually goes back to Raptor after working in GLoG, unless she needs to stay for the night... at most, Zara spends 3 days at a time here, before going back."

She regards Abi with a serious expression all of a sudden, with naught but a tiny smile on her lips. There's something on her mind, and she's pondering how to say it. "Zara thinks you should get to know the whole of her. She knows you don't want to think about it, but she thinks it's necessary for the growth of this relationship."

She gasps as an idea pops into her mind. "How about now? We'd find somewhere quiet where we won't be disturbed, and we can... talk."

[Darker Corner]

"Zara thought that since you like raw rat, you might have thought others would like it too. Now she knows you know that they usually don't." She admits, managing to look a bit sheepish. "That is entirely Zara's mistake. However, it's good that you know everyone loves ice cream! Do you like ice cream?" Obviously so, if that's the gift she gave. "However, ice cream as a gift is commonly given while still in the container. It's like trying to put water in a box, ha!"

She looks at the box in one hand, and the ice cream container in the other. "Besides, keeping ice cream in a box like this will ruin its flavour! So, here's what Zara will do: she'll wrap her ice cream instead of yours. Is a good idea, yes? Think of it as Zara giving it to you, and you giving it to others. Or, Zara could get a container and put your ice-cream inside, but it won't taste as good! Because it's been in a cardboard box."

Then comes Sasha's reaction once she mentions her father. The likes of Sophie and Uri did tell her about the relationhip they had, framing it as abusive. He sounded like the sort of man she'd have been sent after while she was active. Sophie also strongly urged Zara to not tell Sasha about it, which the Middle-Eastern girl thinks is a mistake. How will she learn, grow stronger, if the truth is kept from her?

With the way Sasha's looking around, assuming it's due to her looking to see if Xeyal's watching, they're probably employing it as a tactic to keep her in place, knowing she's waiting. A pragmatic decision, too.

Spoiler
    Show

D-37: "Let's tell her."
    Zara: "Agreed, but Miss Sophie'll be upset."
    D-37: "So? The sooner she learns, the better, partner. She's only upset because she's the one that did the killing. Let me take over-."
    Zara: "I'll do it. With that constant disarming smile of mine, I'll be perfect. I just wonder if it'd be wise. How'd you react if Abi told you she killed Daddy?"
    D-37: "If that happens, you'd better be looking for a new girlfriend. Alright, let's drop hints and see how it goes."
    Zara: "That's my plan."

"Are you afraid of your father, Sasha? You can talk to Zara." She sticks to this personality for starters, trying to look as welcoming as possible. "Not to worry, he won't be returning anytime soon." Ever, in fact.
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2020-12-17 at 03:45 PM.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Thank you Commander Mithar!" Lapis echoes as she goes running out the back door. "Come on we've gotta start by making the snowballs! They have to be BIG!"

Of course they have to be big it would be a pretty lousy snowball melting contest if they weren't. The back deck is absolutely covered in fresh, pristine snow and rolling up some large snowballs really shouldn't be that difficult. Lapis gets right to the task. Lapis' outfit is warm but she isn't anywhere near as bundled up as Cora is. She isn't even wearing mittens or snow gloves!

Stooping down in the snow, she makes a little snowballs, plops it into the drifts, and begins rolling it.

She'll have a big snowball in no time!

"What should we do after the contest?"
    Lapis asks. "Maybe we could ask Santa for something? I was talking with some people at VIGIL and they said I should ask Santa for a sword I think that would be a good idea since I haven't got any real swords just a thing that's kind of like a sword."

All it knows how to do is cut.

It's useless for practicing swords with people.

[FLOOFbegon!]

"Well, they're someone really pretty,"
    Lucas says as he begins moving toward one of the nearby rafters. "And they're smart, kind, and really talented. Someone who I've never been able to beat at Guilty Gear."

He stops and points up.

They're standing directly under the mistletoe.

"I was hoping to see you here, Gara," he says, leaning forward to offer a kiss.

D'aaww...
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Orc in the Playground

Santa's Throne

"Yeah, only Santa's Elves are allowed to look in there. And Santa herself, of course." Of course Santa's a she. Currently, Santa's a fox, too.

Zaabi

"So I'd spend three days there, yeah? On an island. Is it tropical? Will I need my swimsuit?" She hopes so, but for all she knows it's a frozen island surrounded by ice floes and polar bears and stuff.

"Sure, let's go find somewhere and sit down. Maybe grab a snack or something, too." Abi will reach for Zara's hand and lead her off, to a corner since this is Trog's.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

[Electra & Olvisin]

Olvisin's ears perk up and she grins.

"Ooh. No, I haven't met her yet. I mostly work with other goblins. Good on both of you, either way. And you shouldn't let your world's history get in the way of a good time. Especially with a pretty girl involved."

23. - Top - End - #263

NinjaGuy

[Electra & Olvisin]

Electra's smile brightens a bit further.

"I'm doing my best not to. But...." she trails off as she blinks, then looks around and finally spots Cass, as the sorceress is carrying drinks back to her mother and little brother. "Oh! Huh, I didn't see her come in. I was going to say she's not here yet, but...I guess I'm wrong!"

She chuckles to her self, then looks back to Olvisin.

"You want to meet her?"

24. - Top - End - #264

Cessie had no idea if it was appropriate for Lapis to call her "commander Mithar" but the fact she was a child serving in VIGIL was so bizarre that she wasn't going to raise the subject. Couldn't Zee at least have made her look older? Having a literal child serving them was just uncomfortable.

"Have fun, girls." Is instead what Cessie tells them as they go. Garn of course tagging along.

He is going to keep an close eye on them as they start rolling snowballs. But surely they would need a judge for this competition?

25. - Top - End - #265
    Pixie in the Playground

[Zaabi - Secluded Corner]

"The weather is... variable, but mostly tropical. You can bring your swimsuit, just in case."

Zara's silent as they walk to a corner where they won't be disturbed. She does tap the biscuits as if to say 'we already have a snack'. Once they get there, she selects two chairs, pulls them close, and gestures for Abi to sit on one.

"Ready? Take a deep breath, Abi, and get ready to meet Zara's sister!" At this point, she can't wait to get started, she's so excited. "Whatever happens... know that Zara's starting to love you."

She turns around and takes a deep breath. When she turns bac to face Abi, she's a very different person. For one, she's not smiling, the first time Abi's probably seeing such. Secondly, the excitement seems to have vanished. Even the light in her eyes is gone, replaced by emptiness and... something else. There's an aura of danger about her, like one second she could be playing with Abi, and the next she could be wringing her neck.

For a moment, she stands there in silence, then tilts her head to the side as she takes in Abi's form. "Abigail Browning, my little sister's girlfriend. Her eyes linger on the girl's neck as she smiles, in a way that comes off as creepy. "I'm D-Thirty-Seven, the original personality, the big sister. Zara and I may be different, but we're a team." She tilts her head the other way. "Thus, I am very protective of her. If you hurt her, I will hunt you down, I promise." She looks very serious as she says that, totally not kidding.

"Now, Abigail, let's get to the part where you show me why Zara likes you!" She takes a seat on her chair. "What are your intentions with my sister? Yes, we're pretty, even though Zara hides our body behind these frumpy clothes. Beyond that, are you... falling for her?"
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2020-12-17 at 03:46 PM.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Orc in the Playground

Zaabi- Secluded Corner

"Sounds good to me." Abi grins, quite eager to show off in her swimsuit.

When the change occurs, Abigail continues smiling. Her eyes, pink and blue mostly, gain a yellowish tinge. She's scared, a little; the empty look in Zara's- D-37's- eyes, and the way they focus upon her neck is very disconcerting. She smiles, a little nervously, and meets the other girl's eyes. "Then it's a good thing that I have absolutely no desire to hurt Zara, isn't it?"

"Besides that... I don't know my intentions, regarding Zara. I will date her as long as possible, but I am aware that it might not work out over the long term. My parents didn't, and my Mum truly loved Dad." She means it, she really wants this relationship to work, but... it's her first, and she's afraid that it might not.

27. - Top - End - #267

[Santa's Throne]

Ayako happily runs away form the throne, leaving visions of festive flowers in her wake.

Minako is tragically prevented from jumping into the bottomless sack of toys, but she has to admit that she's not a santa elf.
    "Well, I want a magic wand too! One that makes shadows do stuff." That will be great, and what's more, her twin will really wish she'd been the one to think of it.
    She doesn't think anything of Santa being a fox and not a jolly bearded man. Lots of people are foxes sometimes. Or even all the time.

[Present Done Walking?]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "Thanks." Mr. C says to the dragon. (Player is not familiar with the song but the char is so excuse any wrong assumtions)

"It is very simular, but what do you mean with magical song? I only know that people think it carrys the spirit of Chrismas, but not more"
    "Of course." Cleo nods to Mr. C.
    "Well, as I've heard, this song is from a land where they didn't have any part of Thanksmas. But maybe part of the magic is that it carries the holiday spirit even there."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Echidna by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

[Darker Corner]

Sasha's never heard of anything tasting different because it was in a box. Or more particularly was in one box instead of another box. This feels like a dubious claim at best. Plus ice cream was in a bowl before which wasn't either box! On the other hand, she doesn't really have the evidence to disprove such a claim either. It could be true for unreasonable adult reasons. She's not convinced, but she just doesn't know! Well, either way, it was Zara's gift. Zara could do whatever she wanted with the ice cream now. It was out of Sasha's entirely metaphorical hands.

The shadow creature's only physical response is to shake her head. Of course she's not afraid of Master! Master was the best! When he was happy. She may have, for a moment, a smidgen really, been afraid of being punished for breaking the rules. Which is entirely different! Though Zara's last comment proved quizzical. Technically true? Of course Master wouldn't be returning, he never came to Trog's in the first place.

You can't return to some place you've never been!
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2020-12-22 at 02:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

Elfmas

"Oh. Okay."
    Well, that's not really much of a response. But maybe Koshal simply doesn't think it's his place to pry. He shuffles from one hoof to the other like an antsy teenager in a motion that looks a bit odd on someone starting to grow past human limits.
    "So did you get her anything for Thanksmas?" he asks idly.

FLOOFbegone!

Wait he's going somewhere with this. Who is he-
    Oh.
    Gara presses her hands together and gives Lucas a quick, nervous, but definitely real smooch.
    "Yeah. Um. Well. I'm glad you came. Because I was hoping to see you, too." she stammers.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

[Electra & Olvisin]

Olvisin's gaze follows Electra's.

"That's her? She is pretty cute. You've got good taste. And I'd love to meet her. I don't meet many sorcerers, except my brother."