Hey everyone. I'm doing a battle analysis for the two dragons to see who will win in a fight. Dragon from the Monster Rancher anime and video game series and Rayquaza from the Pokemon anime and video game series. Their stats from Monster Rancher and Pokemon is very different since the stats of Monster Rancher can go up to ten thousand and the Pokemon can go up to barely a thousand so that's not going to work. But their history from lore-wise makes up for it. First off, Dragon has a legendary powerful form called Moo. He has faced other monsters such as Durahan, Phoenix, Tiger, Pixie, and other monsters. Dragon also has other combinations when combining other monsters to changed his capabilities. Now Rayquaza, Rayquaza has face ao many legendary and mythical Pokemon such as Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys. Rayquaza is very powerful including its Mega evolution, Mega Rayquaza. It can defeat any Pokemon with its immense power. So this is a very close battle, to say the least, I think that Rayquaza will be the victor in this fight. So what are your thoughts on this fight? I'll love to hear your comments.