New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default MAGOG [Game Thread]

Ok. Here's my first post where I set the scene. Please make your first posts your characters from the recruiting thread. Please spoiler any images. Then please make second posts with your character's action and dialogue.

Glenwood, Arkansas. December we forgot what year. Cold front came in, light snow falling. The clock on the front of the post office is stuck at 3:16 where the power run out. The sun near the horizon says 4:15, time to call the cows before the coyotes get active at twilight.

You're sitting on the sloped roof of the post office, watching a few random people walk and chit chat through the streets nearby. Somehow the new paradigm of hard work and general scarcity seems to have made quality time more abundant than Before.

You hear a distant revving noise. You recognize it. It sounds like your own bikes, which are leaning next to each other right below the eaves of the building. There are several engines roaring together on the highway to the northwest, coming toward you from the national park.
    Last edited by Tibbius; 2020-11-22 at 09:38 PM.
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    LISTENING to a VANISHED GOD
    Mythistorical bundle

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: MAGOG [Game Thread]

Dear God! Not again Jack you hear that? We should warn these people to get off the streets. Adam stands up and gets ready to get off the roof.

The Orcs are coming, the Orcs are coming.
    The Orcs are here to play.

Sir Rikkan
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2346021

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: MAGOG [Game Thread]

Guys, I regret saying this, but as I get more into gaming the falling-apart of everything (moving past the initial idea of "it would be cool," I'm really not feeling it as something I want to do. Describing a motorcycle gang wreaking havoc in a small town like the one where I grew up, is just a little too on the mark for what I'm concerned about right now.

Very sorry to get you interested and then back out. This is not something I usually do.
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    LISTENING to a VANISHED GOD
    Mythistorical bundle