New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Warlock question

So my question is: is there a way to get a ranged touch attack, aka Eldritch Blast to go off Charisma for the attack roll? Charming the Arrow doesn't work with rays, and is out anyways. Race is Primordial Half Giant. This is my Sha'ir/Warlock/Eldritch Theurge/Eldritch Disciple build. Due to DM ruling I may have to take a level of Sacred Exorcist.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Warlock question

Potentially the Slipper's of Battledancing from DMG2, though would require DM adjudication as by RAW probably doesn't work.

Another potential is the Sorcerer's Hand crossbow from Arms & Equipment Guide paired with Charming the Arrow, though again would require DM adjudication as Eldritch Blast may not count for the Sorcerer's Hand (Spell-Like, not a Spell).

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Warlock question

Slippers of battle dancing works with hideous blow. weapon finesse, according to complete arcane, would allow you to treat eldritch glaive as a light weapon which means it could benefit from the slippers too.

A warlock's scepter accomplishes what the Sorcerer's hand crossbow does for Ray spells.