New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Yirda

1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Yirda

Yirda is a world built for the best parts of 3.5e. It picks many of the weird off beat things, it revels in the modularity of the system, and it tries to keep itself to around a tier 3-4 range (although, some classes may simply be relegated to lower tiers as much as it pains me). The world is meant to be a high fantasy world filled with exotic peoples and places. It is a single plane, and every effort has been made to remove other planes from mention. It is updated frequently, and I think I finally have enough material that I would like people to give me a hand with critique. Many times, it is important to not simply rely on "knowing" what a class does because many have been substantially altered. There is a specific section for feedback, but here is a good spot as well. Thank you to anyone who looks at all this.

Edit:Link
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Yirda/comme...orld_of_yirda/
    Last edited by Jodah; 2020-12-01 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Actually posting links is helpful
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...