New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 41 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

The next one of these appears!

Previous threads:
    MtG - You Make the Card II: Wrath of Karn
    MtG - You Make the Card III: Wrath of the Khans
    MTG - You Make the Card IV: Threadwalkers
    MtG - You Make the Card V: Untapped Potential
    MTG - You Make The Card IV: Posts You Control Gain Hexproof
    MTG - You Make The Card VII: Your Custom Planeswalker Card Died in War of the Spark
    The purpose of this thread is to make custom cards for Magic, the Gathering. If you haven't heard of that, it probably won't appeal to you!

Each week, the current judge will post a challenge. You then need to make your very own magic card to fit that challenge. At the end of the week, the judge will select a winner, who becomes the judge for the next week.

Entries can be made at any time before the judging is posted.

In the event that a judge does not immediately post results on judging day, please allow them a 3-day grace period to post their results. If there are still no results 4 days after the judging day, anyone can announce a winner other than themselves.

Each entry must have at least a text representation of their card, in the following format:

Name Mana Cost
    Type - Subtypes Rarity
    Card text
    Power/Toughness

Mana/tap symbols:
    W - White mana
    U - Blue mana
    B - Black mana
    R - Red mana
    G - Green mana
    C - Colourless mana (the new ◊ symbol)
    1, 2, 3, etc. - Amounts of generic mana
    T - The tap symbol
    Q - The untap symbol
    (W/R) or {W/R} - Hybrid mana
    (W/P) or {W/P} - Phyrexian mana

Rarity symbols:
    C - Common
    U - Uncommon
    R - Rare
    M or MR - Mythic Rare
    Un - Unglued

For example:

Saint Ayilen, the Lunarblade 2WW
    Legendary Creature - Human Knight M
    Lifelink
    When Saint Ayilen, the Lunarblade dies, put a legendary 4/4 white Spirit Knight creature token with flying and first strike named Saint Ayilen, the Lunarblade onto the battlefield.
    4/4

You may also post an image representation of your card if you wish, but make sure you also post the text version, in case of issues with hosting or image clarity.

Finally, I would strongly suggest reading the following articles. They are written with novice designers in mind, but even veteran designers will likely learn something from them (or at least be reminded of something they forgot).

Design 101
    Design 102
    Design 103
    Design 104

New contest is...

NOT DECIDED YET. Dr Guns For Hands won the last contest so he'll decide.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2020-12-03 at 05:07 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: No One Thought Of A Funny Title For This One

No Funny Title :'(

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: No One Thought Of A Funny Title For This One

MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 "MTG - You Make The Card" topics to create this thread
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

4. - Top - End - #4

Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 "MTG - You Make The Card" topics to create this thread
    Extremely doesn't fit. Like, length wise.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2020-12-03 at 09:05 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Default MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Akroma, Angel of Insanity

MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Akroma, Angel of Insanity
    A fundamental truth about existence: All is to be laughed at.

Lawful Evil with Chaotic Good tendencies. Have fun figuring that out.

How to deal with Slowbro in Gen 1:
    1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Well, that makes you Dr. Robotnik. So...yeah?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Extremely doesn't fit. Like, length wise.
    What's the limit? Does this fit?

MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

It feels like it should when compared with the previous one.

7. - Top - End - #7

What's the limit? Does this fit?

MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

It feels like it should when compared with the previous one.
    That just barely fits!

Also someone ding Guns for hands.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Oh! Alright!

This week, make a card flavored around some kind of entertainment. Like a circus or game or something.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

A New Campaign 3WW
    Art: A demon, a goblin, a wizard, and Fblthp sit around a table with a map and several miniatures on it. One of them is rolling a d20. A homarid also sits at the table, behind a DM screen.
    Enchantment (R) (Silver)
    As an additional cost to cast A New Campaign, exile target creature you control. When A New Campaign leaves the battlefield, return the exiled creature to the battlefield under your control.
    When A New Campaign enters the battlefield, exile up to four target creatures until A New Campaign leaves the battlefield.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, roll a d20. If you roll a 1, sacrifice A New Campaign.
    Last edited by mythmonster2; 2020-12-04 at 01:22 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Online Social Entertainment

Subordination BB
    {image: various creatures lined up and dancing}
    Enchantment R
    1: ~'s controller creates X Treasure tokens, where X is equal to the power of target creature they control. That creature can't attack you this combat. Only opponents may activate this ability.
    2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card for each three Treasures you control.
    "Ten-thousand gold!! Appreciate the sub! Welcome to the family, Leeroy the 7th, and welcome to The Realm!"
    -The Queen of Lightning
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2020-12-05 at 02:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

I remember doing a go fish one a while back so let's try another non-trading card game.

May I? 1UB
    Enchantment U
    When ~ enters the battlefield, target opponent discards a card.
    Whenever an opponent discards a card, you may sacrifice ~. If you do, exile that card unless that opponent has you draw two cards. You may play that card for as long as it remains exiled, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any type to cast that spell.

Tweaked again to have a discard effect so it can trigger itself if you want, although separate targeted discard still helps improve it.

Spoiler: Old version
    Show
    May I? (U/B)
    Enchantment U
    Whenever an opponent discards a card, you may sacrifice ~. If you do, exile that card unless that opponent has you draw two cards. You may cast that card for as long as it remains exiled, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any type to cast that spell.

Edit: Significantly reduced the mana cost and draws on consideration given the discard requirement is strongly conditional, optional for your opponent and a slowing factor. The old version activating T4 earliest feels like it'd be too hit and miss given that even if you have targeted discard, this card is pretty dead of they don't have anything to discard worth stealing.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2020-12-10 at 05:18 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Knife Show R
    [An entertainer is juggling knives]
    Enchantment U
    At the beginning of your upkeep you may have Knife Show deal one damage to any target and put a blade counter on Knife Show.
    At the beginning of your end step Knife Show deals damage to you equal to the number of blade counters on it.
    R: Remove a blade counter from Knife Show.
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Tag 2WW
    Enchantment - U
    Flash
    Creatures being targeted have “T: Exile target creature.”
    At the end of turn, sacrifice Tag.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Rock and Roll Angel 2RWB
    Creature- Demon Angel Bard U
    Flying, Vigilance
    Unleash(You may have this creature enter the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it. It can't block as long as it has a +1/+1 counter on it.)
    Rakdos by day, Boros by night.
    3/3
    Last edited by Laughing Dog; 2020-12-05 at 01:03 PM.

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Speed Dating 2RG
    Instant R
    Each player reveals cards from the top of their library until they reveal a creature card. If those creatures share a creature type each player may place those cards onto the battlefield under their owner’s control. If creatures revealed this way do not each share a creature type between them, Speed Dating deals damage to each player equal to the total of the mana costs of each card revealed this way. Each player shuffles their library.
    It’s a jungle out there
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2020-12-05 at 01:09 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by mythmonster2 View Post
    A New Campaign 3WW
    Art: A demon, a goblin, a wizard, and Fblthp sit around a table with a map and several miniatures on it. One of them is rolling a d20. A homarid also sits at the table, behind a DM screen.
    Enchantment (R) (Silver)
    As an additional cost to cast A New Campaign, exile target creature you control. When A New Campaign leaves the battlefield, return the exiled creature to the battlefield under your control.
    When A New Campaign enters the battlefield, exile up to four target creatures until A New Campaign leaves the battlefield.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, roll a d20. If you roll a 1, sacrifice A New Campaign.
    Ugh, Fblthp would be SUCH a rules lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Dog View Post
    Rock and Roll Angel 2RWB
    Flying, Vigilance
    Unleash(You may have this creature enter the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it. It can't block as long as it has a +1/+1 counter on it.)
    3/3
    Just so you know, Bard isn't actually a creature type because Wizards hates all goodness in the world.

Enlisted Musician 1RR
    [A soldier sits, plucking a harp, his sword and shield on the ground next to him. Across the battlefield, you can see soldiers under a different banner standing still and not paying attention to the battle. One of them is visibly weeping.]
    Creature - Human Soldier R
    X, T, Exert ~: Up to X target creatures can't block this turn. You may spend only R to pay for X.
    2/2
    "Though I had never intended to go to war, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the skills I used to survive on the streets were just as good at keeping me alive in the battle. Nobody ever wants to kill me bad enough to stop the music."
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Okay, let's try this

Moving Pictures 1U
    Tribal Instant - Illusion C
    [A bunch of different creatures in dim light, looking slightly up with wide eyes, some of them with an open mouth]
    Tap X creatures, where X is the number of illusions you control.
    "Did someone bring popcorn?"
    Last edited by Kapow; 2020-12-07 at 01:32 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18

It's been a week, Dr.Gunsforhands.
    Last edited by Personification; 2020-12-10 at 03:00 PM.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: mythmonster2 recruiting 4 players for a Ravnica 5e game
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mythmonster2 View Post
    A New Campaign 3WW
    Enchantment (R) (Silver)
    Even understanding how clunky it is, I understand what's happening well enough to know why it's set up that way, and the silver-border context actually really helps; it turns, "we need to make sure you have a creature to sacrifice before ETB," into, "well, that one's the DM, so it has to do some setup first!"

Spoiler: ben-zayb with the 104-month resub
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Subordination BB
    {image: various creatures lined up and dancing}
    Enchantment R
    1: ~'s controller creates X Treasure tokens, where X is equal to the power of target creature they control. That creature can't attack you this combat. Only opponents may activate this ability.
    2, Sacrifice ~: Draw a card for each three Treasures you control.
    "Ten-thousand gold!! Appreciate the sub! Welcome to the family, Leeroy the 7th, and welcome to The Realm!"
    -The Queen of Lightning
    Flavorfully, this somehow feels like a perfect Hearthstone card despite having exactly zero things to do with Hearthstone mechanics. Maybe it's the Leeroy reference? I'm pretty sure that the first ability does effectively nothing, even in multiplayer; the phrase, "bold to assume you could attack me in the first place," comes to mind. In the right deck, it might secretly be good enough with just the second ability, but you'd probably want to rework the group-hug aspect to make it more interesting.

Spoiler: Tom the Mime may and in fact I insist he do
    Show
    May I? 1UB
    Enchantment U
    When ~ enters the battlefield, target opponent discards a card.
    Whenever an opponent discards a card, you may sacrifice ~. If you do, exile that card unless that opponent has you draw two cards. You may play that card for as long as it remains exiled, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any type to cast that spell.
    Weird card is weird. It's one of those things you have to read like three times to understand what you're supposed to do with it, which isn't necessarily bad! You can cash it in for one card right away, making this a quick discard-draw 2-for-1, or you can hold out until you can make your opponent discard something they don't want you to have and hope to get a third card out of the deal. Is that worth it? Probably not? It leaves me with the feeling that it's there just for the sake of being interesting, rather than for really rewarding a discard strategy.

Spoiler: Quiddle has strapped me to a rotating wheel and is now putting on a blindfold
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    Knife Show R
    [An entertainer is juggling knives]
    Enchantment U
    At the beginning of your upkeep you may have Knife Show deal one damage to any target and put a blade counter on Knife Show.
    At the beginning of your end step Knife Show deals damage to you equal to the number of blade counters on it.
    R: Remove a blade counter from Knife Show.
    Honestly, when I think of the phrase, "knife show," the first things that comes to mind are those kitchen cutlery demonstrations where they cut tomatoes and stuff. Maybe all the knife counters are coming from the audience, then; they keep getting more and more restless as they have to sit through the ads.

I can see how it's good in the Spectacle deck. At first I misread it as only hitting players, and even then I thought it might have its uses in constructed. 'Any target,' more justifies paying life and mana, but makes me a little nervous for the limited environment it ends up in. It could also be good for that, though! Maybe there aren't a ton of good targets for it, or maybe there are a ton of targets and this is necessary to help keep them in check.

Spoiler: Necroticplague is it
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Tag 2WW
    Enchantment - U
    Flash
    Creatures being targeted have “T: Exile target creature.”
    At the end of turn, sacrifice Tag.
    First reaction: "Huh????"

I actually don't know whether the game has a mechanism in place to make this work. A creature knows when it becomes the target of something, so this could certainly have worked as some kind of triggered effect, but can a creature really sense that something is in, like, a static state of targeting it? Is that a real thing?

Also, my understanding of Tag is that, upon declaring someone, "It," one abdicates the title and may once again count oneself among the non-It players. This version seems to be of a variant where one is exiled in the end either way.

Spoiler: Laughing Dog's got a style that's the talk of the town
    Show
    Rock and Roll Angel 2RWB
    Flying, Vigilance
    3/3
    I think this would go just below Birdo on my trans representation tier list.

Spoiler: mystic1110 only dates other rabbit/wraith gestalts
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Speed Dating 2RG
    Instant R
    Each player reveals cards from the top of their library until they reveal a creature card. If those creatures share a creature type each player may place those cards onto the battlefield under their owner’s control. If creatures revealed this way do not each share a creature type between them, Speed Dating deals damage to each player equal to the total of the mana costs of each card revealed this way. Each player shuffles their library.
    It’s a jungle out there
    This feels like a commander or two-headed giant card, but would those games require that all four revealed cards share a type? And that they otherwise just explode everyone for four creatures' costs worth of damage?

I guess that's what we get for speed dating during a pandemic.

Spoiler: Personification can take or leave it if they please
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    Enlisted Musician 1RR
    [A soldier sits, plucking a harp, his sword and shield on the ground next to him. Across the battlefield, you can see soldiers under a different banner standing still and not paying attention to the battle. One of them is visibly weeping.]
    Creature - Human Soldier R
    X, T, Exert ~: Up to X target creatures can't block this turn. You may spend only R to pay for X.
    2/2
    "Though I had never intended to go to war, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the skills I used to survive on the streets were just as good at keeping me alive in the battle. Nobody ever wants to kill me bad enough to stop the music."
    A must-kill creature in a board stall, certainly. I guess it's a rare mostly for the use of Xes, since it's not fast enough for constructed. The Exert kind of unnecessarily limits which sets it can go in; I doubt most people will use this expecting the game to last another turn.

Spoiler: Kapow brought the popcorn
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapow View Post
    Moving Pictures 1U
    Tribal Instant - Illusion C
    [A bunch of different creatures in dim light, looking slightly up with wide eyes, some of them with an open mouth]
    Tap X creatures, where X is the number of illusions you control.
    "Did someone bring popcorn?"
    I'm kind of interested in this idea of an illusions theme, but this doesn't do that much to support it. Wouldn't you be happier making some illusion creatures to be the moving pictures?

I think the result might be a tie??? Judging this round was really fun in general, actually.

Spoiler
    Show
    It's between mythmonster2 and Quiddle this time. They have kind of opposite relative merits in my mind... hmm...

Spoiler: okay I picked a winner after all
    Show
    Quiddle's knife show!

I'm willing to admit that I decided this by scrolling back through the last thread and seeing who hasn't won most recently.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2020-12-12 at 02:37 AM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks Dr.Gunsforhands! I thought that this was a very fun and creative prompt :).

Alright for this next week I would like cards that tell a tragic story.
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2020-12-12 at 01:05 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post

Spoiler: Kapow brought the popcorn
    Show

I'm kind of interested in this idea of an illusions theme, but this doesn't do that much to support it. Wouldn't you be happier making some illusion creatures to be the moving pictures?
    Thanks for judging.
    I decided against a creature, to keep the flavor more "cinema-like"

Tragic, is hard...
    Well, here goes...

Incurable Cancer 2B
    Enchantment - Saga U
    [A human lying in bed - obviously sick - surrounded by family]
    (As this Saga enters and after your draw step add a lore counter. Sacrifice after IV)
    I - Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature
    II & III- Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature with a -1/-1 counter on it.
    IV - Destroy target creature with a -1/-1 counter on it.
    "Because there is no glory in illness. There is no meaning to it. There is no honor in dying of." - John Green

22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Star-crossed lovers 2R
    Enchantment - Saga U
    I: Put a lover counter on target creature you control and target creature you don't control. Gain control of these creatures and they gain haste until the end of the turn.
    II-III: Sacrifice a creature with a lover counter

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Familial Chimera WB
    Creature - Human Chimera Horror R
    As an additional cost to cast Familial Chimera exile a human from your graveyard and exile a human you control from the battlefield.
    Familial Chimera has protection from creatures with first strike if any of the creatures exiled by it have first strike. The same is true for flying, deathtouch, double strike, haste, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, menace, reach, skulk, trample, and vigilance.
    5/5
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2020-12-13 at 05:13 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24

ElfMonkGuy

Vengeful Rage R
    Enchantment- Aura (C)
    Enchant creature
    When Vengeful Rage enters the battlefield, if a creature died this turn, put two +1/+1 counters on enchanted creature.
    Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and must attack each turn if able.
    Last edited by mythmonster2; 2020-12-12 at 10:36 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Coute que Coute 2BB
    [Two figures falling off a tall roof-one looking terrified, and the other incoherent with anger with their hands at the first's throat.]
    Enchantment U
    Discard two cards: Choose an opponent. They discard a card.
    Pay 2 life: Choose an opponent. They lose a life
    Sacrifice two permanents that share a type: Choose a permanent an opponent controls that shares a type with the sacrificed permanents. Put it into their graveyard.
    "Doesn't matter what happens to me, long as they get what's coming."
    -Yarrick Dell, Amalgamation of Vengeance
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2020-12-17 at 11:42 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Llewellyn, the Forsaken 2UU
    Legendary Creature - Human Child R
    At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, they create a 0/1 colorless Human Child creature token with cumulative upkeep—Mill 1.
    U: Gain control of target Child token for as long as it has three or less age counters on it.
    Child creatures you control get +1/+1 and have flying.
    1/2
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2020-12-13 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dark Teacher's Tragedy 2BB
    (A shadowed chamber with an imperious-looking scholarly figure on a throne... with a knife sticking through him from a rising half-dead figure above.)
    Enchantment - Aura (R)
    Enchant Creature you Control
    Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped. Sacrifice enchanted creature at the end of your turn.
    Ironic... he could save others from death, but not himself.
    - Unnamed Apprentice
    Last edited by +5 Vorpal Bunny; 2020-12-13 at 10:27 PM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

Scorpion's Betrayal - 1B
    A big green turtle looks over their shoulder to check on their little friend as they ferry it across the river.
    Instant - C
    Destroy target creature. Its controller creates a tapped 1/1 black Scorpion creature token with deathtouch.
    "I thought the story was that the scorpion dies, too?"
    "Sure; it dies when its owner loses the game."
    "What if they win anyway, though?"
    "Then the story gets more interesting."
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2020-12-13 at 08:27 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by +5 Vorpal Bunny View Post
    Dark Teacher's Tragedy 2BB
    (A shadowed chamber with an imperious-looking scholarly figure on a throne... with a knife sticking through him from a rising half-dead figure above.)
    Enchantment - Aura (R)
    Enchant Creature
    Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped. Sacrifice enchanted creature at the end of your turn.
    Ironic... he could save others from death, but not himself.
    - Unnamed Apprentice
    You probably want to change that from "Enchant Creature" to "Enchant Creature you control". As written, you could enchant an opponent's creature and it would cause some weird rule shenanigans to happen. (You cannot sacrifice someone else's permanents.)

1. Mewtwo
    2. there is no #2.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

You probably want to change that from "Enchant Creature" to "Enchant Creature you control". As written, you could enchant an opponent's creature and it would cause some weird rule shenanigans to happen. (You cannot sacrifice someone else's permanents.)
    That would go against the spirit of the card, yes. Appreciated and changed.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Familial Chimera WB
    Creature - Human Chimera Horror R
    As an additional cost to cast Familial Chimera exile a human from your graveyard and exile a human you control from the battlefield.
    Familial Chimera has protection from creatures with first strike if any of the creatures exiled by it have first strike. The same is true for flying, deathtouch, double strike, haste, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, menace, reach, skulk, trample, and vigilance.
    5/5
    Also, I totally get that reference. Without spoiling the show, man I still hate his guts.
    Last edited by +5 Vorpal Bunny; 2020-12-13 at 10:32 PM.