New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Xanathar's Gambit UB
    Instant - R
    Look at the top three cards of target players library. Exile one of them and put the rest on the bottom of that players library in any order. You may play cards exiled with Xanathar's Gambit and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any type to cast them.

Has X in the card text . An X, not an x even. If you want it specifically to refer to a variable value, I'd probably switch it from 3 cards to X, where X is the number of cards in your graveyard, without changing the mana cost.

Yes, you can target yourself and in its current form acts like a colour restricted anticipate with the option of messing with your opponents deck if they scry or tutor things to the top. If they haven't, then most of the time you're probably more interested in getting a card from your own deck than theirs. There aren't that many legends starting with X to name a card after like I was trying to do here but it does feel very Xanathar.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2022-09-14 at 05:15 PM.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Brand Manager - 2W
    This vampire is stamping stickers with the park's logo onto a line of employees with what looks like a magic branding iron. Some employees' stickers also have nutrition facts for some reason.
    Creature - Vampire U
    When Brand Manager enters the battlefield, you get 2 tix. (Tix is short for tickets.)
    You can apply stickers to creatures your opponents control. Do so only any time you could cast a sorcery.
    3/2

Related:

Special Hell Biscuit
    <Apple> <Fish Tail> <Mallet>
    Sticker Sheet
    2 Tix: X (This card has no text.)
    (Place this sticker over a creature's text box to cross it out.)

3 Tix: Hexproof (This creature can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.)
    2 Tix: 2/3 || 4 Tix: 9/1
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2022-09-14 at 07:46 PM.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Barbarian in the Playground

Call of Mana RG
    Sorcery R
    Search your library for a card with {X} in its mana cost, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle.

The history of Shandalar is one punctuated by interplanar invaders seeking to take advantage of the strength of its mana.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Man the Gates 4WW
    Instant U
    Create X 1/1 white Soldier creature tokens with first strike and defender, where X is twice the number of Gates you control.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Dwarf in the Playground

Unregulated Engineer 1BB
    Artifact Creature - Human Artificer U
    Unregulated Engineer enters the battlefield with a shield counter on it.
    XR: Unregulated Engineer deals X damage to itself then it gets +X/+0 and first strike until the end of the turn. Play this ability only as a sorcery.
    Discard a card, BB, T: Put a shield counter on Unregulated Engineer.
    2/2
    Don't worry, I've done this before.
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2022-09-21 at 04:45 PM.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    Has X in the card text . An X, not an x even. If you want it specifically to refer to a variable value, I'd probably switch it from 3 cards to X, where X is the number of cards in your graveyard, without changing the mana cost.
    You're good - clever interpretation

7. - Top - End - #787
    Troll in the Playground

I will try to get judging done tomorrow!

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ogre in the Playground

Shambling Spore Sack 2G
    Creature - Fungus C
    XG, sacrifice Shambling Spore Sack: Create X 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens.
    2/3
    Last edited by Bucky; 2022-09-21 at 10:14 PM.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Bucky
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Shambling Spore Sack 2G
    Creature - Fungus C
    XG, sacrifice Shambling Spore Sack: Create X 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens.
    2/3
    Feels like a straight up X to create X tokens is beyond a common effect? Put this little guy out turn 3 and he can power out serious power throughout the game.

Spoiler: Quiddle
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    Unregulated Engineer 1BB
    Artifact Creature - Human Artificer U
    Unregulated Engineer enters the battlefield with a shield counter on it.
    XR: Unregulated Engineer deals X damage to itself then it gets +X/+0 and first strike until the end of the turn. Play this ability only as a sorcery.
    Discard a card, BB, T: Put a shield counter on Unregulated Engineer.
    2/2
    Don't worry, I've done this before.
    Had to look up shield counters lol - so the first ability lets you treat it like firebreath once and then again if you shield them up. It's very clever and I like it!

Spoiler: Ben-Zayb
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Man the Gates 4WW
    Instant U
    Create X 1/1 white Soldier creature tokens with first strike and defender, where X is twice the number of Gates you control.
    Haven't played around with Gates, but assuming you have at least 5 when you cast this - that's 10 power - seems a bit weak given that you had to get five gates and cast a 6 mana spell. Looking at other cards that care about gates, they care about a lower threshold win the game at 10. So this feels like a strange middle ground.

Spoiler: Personification
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    Call of Mana RG
    Sorcery R
    Search your library for a card with {X} in its mana cost, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle.

The history of Shandalar is one punctuated by interplanar invaders seeking to take advantage of the strength of its mana.
    Nice! Very simple and elegant and original search effect that isn't black!

Spoiler: Dr. Gunsforhands
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Brand Manager - 2W
    This vampire is stamping stickers with the park's logo onto a line of employees with what looks like a magic branding iron. Some employees' stickers also have nutrition facts for some reason.
    Creature - Vampire U
    When Brand Manager enters the battlefield, you get 2 tix. (Tix is short for tickets.)
    You can apply stickers to creatures your opponents control. Do so only any time you could cast a sorcery.
    3/2

Related:

Special Hell Biscuit
    <Apple> <Fish Tail> <Mallet>
    Sticker Sheet
    2 Tix: X (This card has no text.)
    (Place this sticker over a creature's text box to cross it out.)

3 Tix: Hexproof (This creature can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.)
    2 Tix: 2/3 || 4 Tix: 9/1
    Stickers honestly confuse me - I know they're essentially counter-auras in effect, but still . . . stickers. So this card is 2W, 3/2 that can blank out one creature's abilities. That seems fair for the cost actually.

Spoiler: Tom the Mine
    Show
    Xanathar's Gambit UB
    Instant - R
    Look at the top three cards of target players library. Exile one of them and put the rest on the bottom of that players library in any order. You may play cards exiled with Xanathar's Gambit and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any type to cast them.
    Cheeky Cheeky, you could'be been even cheekier and say that "exile" fulfilled the condition" :P. That said, I quite like the card but think it should probably cost 1UB - looking at some other similar effects

Spoiler: Something Random
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingrandom View Post
    Summoned by the Hoard 4G
    Sorcery R
    Search you deck for a Creature with Mana Cost X or less where X is the number of creatures you control and put it on to the Battlefield
    Whoah! I like this a lot! Feels like it's a combo waiting to happen - bad janky combo, but still, I really like it.

Spoiler: Comissar
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Comissar View Post
    Refraction-Shell Tortoise - 2U
    Creature - Turtle U
    Prowess
    When Refraction-Shell Tortoise becomes the target of a spell you may have it gain -X/+X until end of turn, where X is the spell's Mana Value.
    2/3

Art Description: A giant tortoise with a crystaline shell. It's advancing on a red-robed mage who has attempted to fire a bolt of lightning at it. The bolt has singed the impact point, then arcs through the adjacent facets of the crystal, ultimately discharging back into the air around it.
    This feels like a fine chaff card in draft that every set needs - can't be bolted that's for sure!

Spoiler: Winner
    Show
    Was really drawn to the search effects between Something Random and Personification - I think I'll give it to Something Random this time, but it was close for me.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ogre in the Playground

Feels like a straight up X to create X tokens is beyond a common effect? Put this little guy out turn 3 and he can power out serious power throughout the game.
    Did you overlook the part where it sacrifices itself to make the tokens?
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

11. - Top - End - #791

GnomeWizardGuy

Thank you for the win
    Challenge: Create a planeswalker version of a legendary creature that is not currently a planeswalker. (Imagine the creature awakened a previously unknown planeswalker spark

Please say in case it is not obvious which legendary creature your planeswalker is based on
    Last edited by somethingrandom; 2022-09-23 at 04:38 AM.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Akroma, Avenging Angel 2WW
    Planeswalker - Akroma R
    ~ enters the battlefield with an additional loyalty counter for each legendary creature or planeswalker an opponent controls.
    +1: Up to one creature you control gains flying, first strike, lifelink or vigilance until the beginning of your next turn.
    -4: Exile target creature or planeswalker. If it's legendary, you may search it's controllers library and graveyard for cards with the same name and exile them
    No matter where you run, I will find you

More plot driven and seeing if I can get a card to fit. Jeska ignites early in the fight with Ixidor as Phage and vanishes. Turns out Ixidor has a latent spark which was somehow imbued into his creation, allowing her to continue to try and achieve her given goal. Alternately, Nivea had an unignited spark that Ixidor found within her deathwurm that he somehow transferred into the angel he created in her image.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2022-10-02 at 02:02 AM.

13. - Top - End - #793
    Dwarf in the Playground

timeline where sorrin dies to fix avacyn

Avacyn, Innstrahd's Heir 2BWW
    Legendary Planeswalker - Avacyn MR
    Indestructible
    Whenever a creature you control dies, creatures you control gain indestructible until the end of the turn.
    +2 Target creature gains "Sacrifice this creature: Draw a card."
    -4 Exile target creature or planeswalker, gain life equal to its mana value.
    -8 You get an emblem with "At the end of each turn gain life equal to the life lost this turn."
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2022-10-04 at 11:00 AM.
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

14. - Top - End - #794
    Troll in the Playground

Chainer, Chosen of Mirari 2BB
    Planeswalker - Chainer
    When Chainer enters the battlefield, you may exile another target non-land permanent. When Chainer leaves the battlefield, return the exiled card to the battlefield under its owner’s control.
    +2: Lose 2 Life, create an 2/2 black Nightmare Horror creature token.
    -3: You may cast an instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard this turn. If you do, copy it. You may choose new targets for the copy.

Alternate timeline where Chainer was able to master the Mirari
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2022-09-24 at 07:53 AM.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ettin in the Playground

Yawgmoth, Father of Machines - 1BB(B/P)

Legendary Planeswalker - Yawgmoth MR

Compleated - ((B/P) can be paid with either B or 2 life. If life was paid, this Planeswalker enters the battlefield with two fewer Loyalty counters.)

+1: Until end of turn, whenever you cast a creature spell you may pay 2 life instead of paying for coloured mana in that creature's mana cost (For example, if a creature costs 1GB, you may instead pay 1G and 2 life, 1B and 2 life, or 1 and 4 life). If you pay life this way, that creature enters the battlefield as an Artifact - Phyrexian in addition to its other types.

-2: Up to one target creature gains Infect until end of turn. If that creature is a Phyrexian, each opponent gains a Poison counter.

-4: Put a -1/-1 counter on each non-Phyrexian creature. Each opponent gains two Poison counters.

Last edited by Comissar; 2022-09-25 at 04:11 AM.

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, Summer Rose, and Firebrand by me

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ettin in the Playground

Suddenly Yidaro - 1R
    Legendary Planeswalker - Yidaro MR
    Suddenly Yidaro enters the battlefield with 7 additional loyalty counters if you've cast cards named Suddenly Yidaro 4 or more times this game.
    If Suddenly Yidaro would be put into a graveyard from the battlefield, instead its controller shuffles it into their library and draws a card.
    -1: Discard a card, then draw a card.
    -4: Suddenly Yidaro deals 8 damage to one target. Excess damage dealt to a permanent this way is dealt to that permanent's controller.
    Loyalty: 1
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2022-09-30 at 02:34 PM.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Karona, Faith Reborn WUBRG
    Planeswalker - Karona R
    As long as you control the most number of creatures that share a creature type, you may cast Karona from your graveyard and may spend mana as if it were mana of any color.
    +1: Creatures spells you cast have affinity for their creature type until end of turn.
    -3: Creatures of the creature type of your choice get +3/+3 until end of turn.
    -9: Search your library for all cards with the same creature type as most creatures on the battlefield and put them on the battlefield. Then shuffle.
    ~ can be your commander.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2022-09-30 at 08:22 AM.
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ettin in the Playground

So, it's been a bit, do we wait much longer for judging before moving forward..?

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, Summer Rose, and Firebrand by me

19. - Top - End - #799

GnomeWizardGuy

I have been rather busy for the last week sorry I should hopefully be able to judge next week. If there is anyone who is not involved wants to judge feel free. Sorry again

20. - Top - End - #800
    Bugbear in the Playground

Squee, Re-reborn - 1RR
    Legendary Planeswalker - Squee R
    If Squee, Re-reborn would leave play, return it to its owner's hand instead.
    +1: Create a 1/1 red Goblin creature token.
    -5: Flip a coin. If you win the flip take an extra turn after this one. If you lose the flip, return Squee, Re-reborn to its owner's hand
    "He just won't stop!"

21. - Top - End - #801

GnomeWizardGuy

Spoiler: Tom the Mime. Akroma, Avenging Angel
    Show
    Akroma, Avenging Angel 2WW
    Planeswalker - Akroma R
    ~ enters the battlefield with an additional loyalty counter for each legendary creature or planeswalker an opponent controls.
    +1: Up to one creature you control gains flying, first strike, lifelink or vigilance until the beginning of your next turn.
    -4: Exile target creature or planeswalker. If it's legendary, you may search it's controllers library and graveyard for cards with the same name and exile them
    No matter where you run, I will find you

More plot driven and seeing if I can get a card to fit. Jeska ignites early in the fight with Ixidor as Phage and vanishes. Turns out Ixidor has a latent spark which was somehow imbued into his creation, allowing her to continue to try and achieve her given goal. Alternately, Nivea had an unignited spark that Ixidor found within her deathwurm that he somehow transferred into the angel he created in her image.
    From what I can remember every existing planeswalker that has a non wraith removal ability that ability can be used the turn the card is played I think there is a reason for this. Also I feel like this planeswalker is missing a ultimate.

Spoiler: Quiddle, Avacyn, Innstrahd's Heir
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    timeline where sorrin dies to fix avacyn

Avacyn, Innstrahd's Heir 2BWW
    Legendary Planeswalker - Avacyn MR
    Indestructible
    Whenever a creature you control dies, creatures you control gain indestructible until the end of the turn.
    +2 Target creature gains "Sacrifice this creature: Draw a card."
    -4 Exile target creature or planeswalker, gain life equal to its mana value.
    -8 You get an emblem with "At the end of each turn gain life equal to the life lost this turn."
    As with Tom the Mime. Akroma, Avenging Angel from what I can remember every existing planeswalker that has a non wraith removal ability that ability can be used the turn the card is played I think there is a reason for this. Also it would need to be defined if dealing damage to an Indestructible planeswalker causes it to lose loyalty counters and what happens when if it has no loyalty counters left

Spoiler: mystic1110 , Chainer, Chosen of Mirari
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Chainer, Chosen of Mirari 2BB
    Planeswalker - Chainer
    When Chainer enters the battlefield, you may exile another target non-land permanent. When Chainer leaves the battlefield, return the exiled card to the battlefield under its owner’s control.
    +2: Lose 2 Life, create an 2/2 black Nightmare Horror creature token.
    -3: You may cast an instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard this turn. If you do, copy it. You may choose new targets for the copy.

Alternate timeline where Chainer was able to master the Mirari
    Black doesn't really get instants and sorceries back from the graveyard that's more blues thing I think this card bends the colour pie a bit to far

Spoiler: Comissar,Yawgmoth, Father of Machines
    Show
    QUOTE=Comissar;25589303]Yawgmoth, Father of Machines - 1BB(B/P)

Legendary Planeswalker - Yawgmoth MR

Compleated - ((B/P) can be paid with either B or 2 life. If life was paid, this Planeswalker enters the battlefield with two fewer Loyalty counters.)

+1: Until end of turn, whenever you cast a creature spell you may pay 2 life instead of paying for coloured mana in that creature's mana cost (For example, if a creature costs 1GB, you may instead pay 1G and 2 life, 1B and 2 life, or 1 and 4 life). If you pay life this way, that creature enters the battlefield as an Artifact - Phyrexian in addition to its other types.

-2: Up to one target creature gains Infect until end of turn. If that creature is a Phyrexian, each opponent gains a Poison counter.

-4: Put a -1/-1 counter on each non-Phyrexian creature. Each opponent gains two Poison counters.

5[/QUOTE]
    I think this card might be too good for it's mana cost, the first ability gives you an easy if costly source of quick ramp and the other abililities seam like they could be really good to particularly in a Phyrexian tribal deck

Spoiler: Dr.Gunsforhands, Suddenly Yidaro
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Suddenly Yidaro - 1R
    Legendary Planeswalker - Yidaro MR
    Suddenly Yidaro enters the battlefield with 7 additional loyalty counters if you've cast cards named Suddenly Yidaro 4 or more times this game.
    If Suddenly Yidaro would be put into a graveyard from the battlefield, instead its controller shuffles it into their library and draws a card.
    -1: Discard a card, then draw a card.
    -4: Suddenly Yidaro deals 8 damage to one target. Excess damage dealt to a permanent this way is dealt to that permanent's controller.
    Loyalty: 1
    Most of the time when you cast this it will be the equivalent of Wild Guess for 1R instead of RR I think it would require a fairly dedicated deck to use it's -4 ability. One of the things I liked about original Yidaro was that you had the option of hard casting it if you had the mana to do so with this card the first 3 time you draw it you will only be able to use it's -1

Spoiler: ben-zayb, Karona, Faith Reborn
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Karona, Faith Reborn WUBRG
    Planeswalker - Karona R
    As long as you control the most number of creatures that share a creature type, you may cast Karona from your graveyard and may spend mana as if it were mana of any color.
    +1: Creatures spells you cast have affinity for their creature type until end of turn.
    -3: Creatures of the creature type of your choice get +3/+3 until end of turn.
    -9: Search your library for all cards with the same creature type as most creatures on the battlefield and put them on the battlefield. Then shuffle.
    ~ can be your commander.
    I think that the \+1 ability has the potential to get out of hand but I think that given that the card requires WUBRG and to spend as if it were mana of any color to cast it requires you to either be the only tribal deck at the table or be will set up already I think it is probably fine.
    Overall I think it is a good tribal Planeswalker

Spoiler: Winner
    Show
    ben-zayb, Karona, Faith Reborn

Sorry it took me so long to find time to judge this. Moving home and cleaning my old place have been eating all my free time lately but that is done now.
    Last edited by somethingrandom; 2022-10-12 at 03:19 AM.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yes dealing damage to planeswalkers causes loyalty to be removed which can get it removed from play even if indestructible. Though my card doesn't have a built in way to become indestructible itself.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Thanks! Strixhaven plans on expanding and reworking their curriculum. This week's challenge: Create a dean for a new monocolor, dual-color (even a new enemy-pair) or tri-color college. A brief description of the new college and its mechanics/themes would help.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2022-10-12 at 11:18 AM.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Troll in the Playground

Mintbase Business College

Unlike the ivory towers of the undergraduate program, the students of Mintbase concern themselves, less with pretty theory and more with the actual fabric of the world - obviously the market.

UWB
    UW - Students, try to ensure that the market is balanced and concern themselves with market management.
    UB - Students, learn how to exploit the market's loopholes for their own ends.

Esesp, Dean of Regulation (W/U)
    Legendary Creature - Human Cleric (R)
    Whenever an opponent casts their first non-creature spell each turn, create a Treasure token unless that player pays {1}.
    The regulatory system is not a frictionless mechanism. Fees are the grease and the oil that make it tick.
    1/1
    //
    Sgett, Dean of Greed 3BU
    Legendary Creature - Rhino Warlock (R)
    When Sgett enters the battlefield, exile a non-land card in a graveyard. Each player starting with you may bid life. You start the bidding at 0. The high bidder loses life equal to the high bid and may cast that card without paying its mana cost. Each player that didn’t win the bid, gains life equal to half the high bid, rounded down, and creates that many Treasure tokens.
    Those who say Greed is Good or that it is evil are both wrong. Greed is natural. Greed just Is.
    3/4
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2022-10-15 at 03:22 PM.

25. - Top - End - #805

I'm going to bend the prompt a bit here and instead make a card in the style of the deans for a pre-existing concept. In this case, two nominally Ojutai monks who discovered the truth about the Jeskai like Narset did and who are trying to secretly bring back the old ways and overthrow the dragonlord. The UW one is a high ranking teacher within Ojutai, using his position to instill good values in students and look for and recruit potential members of the rebellion, who he sends to the R one. She, being R, doesn't really have a place within the modern Ojutai, and lives on the outskirts, meeting with students in secret to teach them the forbidden truth of the past and lay the groundwork for the eventual rebellion.

Chanyi, Master of the Myriad Ways 1WU
    Legendary Creature - Human Monk R
    Vigilance, Lifelink
    Magecraft - Whenever you cast or copy an instant or sorcery spell, target creature you control connives.
    1/1
    //
    Nesha, Master of the Lost Ways 2RR
    Legendary Creature - Efreet Monk
    Prowess, Haste
    Whenever a creature you control attacks, you may cast target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard.
    2/2
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ettin in the Playground

Kalazet College of Engineering - a spin-off of the Prismari school with a focus on architecture and manufacturing. To hear the rest of the Prismari tell it, they are all commercial sell-outs. To the Kaladeshi planeswalkers who run the college, they are the start of a utopian future for the multiverse.

Mavash, Dean of Reclamation - 2B
    An aetherborn planeswalker rebuilding a clock tower from its burnt ashes. Somehow.
    Legendary Planeswalker - Mavash R
    +1: Mill 3 cards. Create a Treasure token.
    -X: Return target artifact card with mana value X from your graveyard to the battlefield. If it's a creature or vehicle, put 2 +1/+1 counters on it.
    Loyalty: 2
    //
    Saheeli, Dean of Replication - 5(u/r)
    Professor: Saheeli. Teaching assistant (Section 1): Saheeli. Teaching assistant (Section 2): Saheeli...
    Legendary Planeswalker - Saheeli R
    +3: Create 3 Treasure tokens.
    -5: Create a token that's a copy of target permanent except it's an artifact in addition to its other types. If it's a creature or vehicle, it gains haste until end of turn.
    Loyalty: 5

Spoiler: Administration and Student Services
    Show
    Kaalia, Dean of Recruitment - 4WBR
    I'll have my revenge if I have to call on every force from above, below, forward, back and sideways.
    Legendary Creature - Human Cleric MR
    Flying
    When this creature enters the battlefield, for each of Angel, Demon, Dragon, Sphinx and Hydra, search your library for a creature card of that type, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle.
    6/5
    //
    Zimone, Dean of Enrichment - 2UG
    She's still like fifteen in this picture, how long has she had this job??
    Legendary Creature - Human Wizard MR
    When this creature enters the battlefield, for each of Plains, Island, Forest, Swamp and Mountain, search your library for a basic land card of that type, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle.
    T: You may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield tapped.
    2/3
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2022-10-22 at 08:50 AM.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Dwarf in the Playground

School of Robotics/Cybernetics, themes are artifacts and equipments.

Xerix, Dean of Construction 2R
    Legendary Creature - Goblin Artificer R
    Menace
    Xerix, Dean of Construction gets +1/+0 for each artifact you control.
    At the beginning of your turn you may create an copy of Xerix, Dean of Construction, it is an artifact in addition to its other types. If you do return Xerix, Dean of Construction to its owner's hand.
    2/2
    ///
    Tasrelli, Dean of Enhancement BB
    Legendary Artifact Creature - Snake Artificer
    First Strike, Lifelink
    Equipped creature has +1/+0, First Strike, and Lifelink.
    When Tasrelli, Dean of Enhancement becomes an equipment it is no longer legendary.
    Reconfigure 2, Pay 2 life.
    1/3
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2022-10-15 at 02:37 PM.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #808
    Bugbear in the Playground

Axhari College of Public Service - Bunch of stalling abilities and value from your opponent acting.

Eluthumani, Dean of Administration 2U
    Legendary Creature - Human Advisor R
    Flying
    Whenever you cast or copy a spell, put a stun counter on target land an opponent controls.
    2/3
    ----
    Amaran, Dean of Development 3W
    Legendary Creature - Human Advisor R
    Vigilance
    At the beginning of your end step, gain 1 life for each tapped land target opponent controls.
    4/4
    Last edited by TiaC; 2022-10-22 at 10:28 PM.

29. - Top - End - #809

Judgment, please.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Sorry, I'll get the judging done in 24 hours.